Dutchies Men

Story Info
A lonely man comes home.
3.3k words
14.5k
7
35
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
156 Followers

Everyone in this story is eighteen (18) years old at least.

Beth and I had been fuck buddies for four months, umm well I was head over heels in love with her, I was her toy for the moment, but that's a later story. We were on a double date with her BFF Dutchie with my best friend Toby. We were in the Seattle neighborhood of Magnolia overlooking the locks as the water from Lake Washington empties into Puget Sound.

Toby had a Volkswagen so Beth and I walked half a block away into this yard from a nice home against the water and we didn't think anyone was home and Beth leaned up against the house with her hands on the siding. I pulled her pants and panties down and off her left foot, she was wearing these cute corky sandals and I buried my face and tongue fucked her sweet ass and reached around and strummed her clit.

Beth started breathing like a teakettle on the boil and I stood up to take my pants off and there were four cops watching and they said, "Get out a here you little shit," and shoved me away as I left the yard I looked back and one of the black cops was already fucking her as she was riding on his lap and another cop had his cock in her mouth.

So, I walked back up to where Toby and Dutchie were and she was in the back seat with her feet locked behind her head and Toby was driving his cock deep in her snatch. He was pretty big as these things go and he was howling like a dog and she kept saying, "Fuck me daddy," over and over again. I wondered if either of them heard the other and I didn't think so.

I'm Bob and everyone in the story is eighteen, especially new Beth's fuck buddies. I had the suspicion that even though I took her cherry, she had started to fuck a lot of people and I was a year older than her and she was still in high school and I was going to the University of Washington and playing baseball and my brother Gil had died two months ago randomly in a wreck, he was ten years older than me.

I walked down past Toby's Volkswagen towards the water and sat on an embedded four by eight. Embedded in the hard dirt on the bank. It was March and I had to get back home.

I was kind of noodling around about trying to level set and not think about Gil and Beth could not give a shit about me or my heart. It was so beautiful I could see the Olympic Mountains and they were spectacular and snow covered. There was not any boat traffic and then Dutchie was sitting against me with her head on my shoulder and she said, "Where's Beth?"

I said, "I know where she is, but I'm sure she'd rather be where she is. So Dutchie is Beth fucking Warren Parker and Thor both?"

She looked down and that was my answer. "Dutchie, she's down in the green house and she's being fucked by four cops, two of whom are black and they are all middle aged. I'm not going down there, I'm done. Know this if you go, they'll fuck the shit out of you."

She got up and walked down to join Beth.

Toby and I went down to Herfy's on Elliot to get some burgers and fries and we were sitting in the back of the restaurant and he said, "What a fucking slut she's got an incredible ass, but she hasn't been a virgin for a long time. She had her feet locked behind her head and was screaming for me to fuck her with my huge dick and she kept calling me Daddy. What the fuck is that about?"

I noted, "Both Beth and Dutchie are getting gang banged by some cops right now," my phone was ringing and it was Beth and I declined the call, "that was Beth I had not gone ten feet and she was fucking two of them. I really care for her, but she doesn't give a shit about me. I'm done with her."

Toby said, "Well, I know of three other guys, this Icelandic guy named Thor, Warren Parker and well I did last week, I'm sorry."

I stood up and picked him up and punched his nose which was a big target and left Herfy's on foot.

Beth was calling again and I picked up and she said, "Hey where are you guys, Dutchie and I can barely walk, come and get us, please!"

I said, "Beth, call Toby and you and Dutchie can both fuck him again," and she was quiet and I finally hung up.

I walked home up to the top Queen Anne hill to our old family home which was empty as my parents had passed during COVID. There was a trust that paid all the utilities and I had cash for gas and food. I had an older Volkswagen 1973 that I love driving. I would cook hamburger helper and mix in some frozen peas and that would last for a few days oh and I loved frozen chicken pot pies too. Nothing exciting

The front door opened and it was Dutchie and she came in. She is one of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen, so pretty with perky B cup titties and the most glorious asses that somehow she had painted on those jeans. No shoes and pink toenails, but no makeup, she walked up to me and laid her head on my chest and stuck her big fat thigh between my legs and small Bob got hard and she lifted her head off my chest and looked up at me and grabbed my head with both hands and pulled me into this powerful kiss that felt like her tongue was aggressively fucking my mouth and moaning. Small Bob told my hips to fuck Dutchie and away we went. The front door was still open and I fell over on the floor and she was on top and we were bouncing up and down off the linoleum and her cunt was so improbably tight and she came and I kept on and she came one more time and I with her.

Dutchie said, "Beth's out in my car waiting to come in and talk to you. Is something wrong between you two."

"Well," I said, "She's been fucking around on me with Toby and Thor whoever he is and Warren Parker. So yeah, tell her to go fuck Toby again."

She said, "What's wrong with that, it's not like you guys are in love, she's fucked a lot more than those three."

I said, "I guess I was wrong," and I could not stop the tears, "She knows I was in love with her. I'm so fucking stupid."

I jumped up and pulled my pants up and said, "You're so beautiful Dutchie, far and away the most beautiful woman I know. I want to be alone ok?"

She looked at me and leaned in and gave me a peck and said, "I had no idea, I'm sorry."

I walked to the front door and saw Beth standing against Dutchie's pickup. She waved and I closed the door without waving and locked it. I went back into the kitchen and put the hamburger helper in the oven.

The house was an old Craftsman kit house built in 1904 and had been in the family since the 1940s and it was drafty when the wind blew, but there was a wood stove in the front room and a new gas heat pump. I was thinking I needed to replace the windows., but I needed to finish school and get a job.

I watched some news and then the Mariners, I had played baseball in high school and was ok. I ate some hamburger helper, with some hot sauce and loved it. I was basic. Gave up on the Mariners and went upstairs and slept in my parent's room. I got a new bed. I was zonked, Dutchie really rocked my world.

End Chapter one

Chapter Two.

I woke up Saturday morning and was going to run and put on my shorts over some athletic briefs and my Addidas runners with a Husky tee shirt on. I was going to drive over to Green Lake and run around it three times which would be seven and one half miles. I grabbed my keys to the bug and opened the front door and there was a rose on top of a sheet of paper and I picked it up and it was a poem that read, "Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and being alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You have to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes too near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself that you tasted as many as you could."

It was signed Beth with a little note "I AM sorry and I do love you and we will get married; I just need to fuck other guys so I won't cheat on you when we're married. I laughed out loud and knew that I was not marrying that cheating slut."

The run was good. It was sixty five and as I ran to the north there was a serious chop on the water from the wind to the North, but once I was by Evans Pool it was still and kind of warm. I was not getting warm vibes from the baseball coach and went to the student union building (The Hub) and went and talked to an ROTC recruiter and asked him about joining ROTC from the Navy side and said I was interested in Aviation. He gave me some papers and I signed them. He said come back on Monday, they needed to do some written tests and there was a master chief in the Navy who had flown helicopters in the Navy and it would good to talk to him.

I really felt incredible. It was like I broke out of my mold. I could get the Trust to rent out the home once I went on active duty and maintain the place. My mom's siter Ellen administered the Trust and she lived in Tacoma and I was going to talk to her later this day and had texted her to ask if I could come see her and she said she'd been missing me.

But before that I walked down from the upper campus into the coaching admin building to meet with Coach Kelly. He was a fat tub of goo and had been a pitching coach and generally hated catchers of which I was one. His door was open and he was there but talking on the phone. I rapped softly and he looked up at me and held his hand up and mouthed wait. I had played in quite a few games before the conference games had started and I'd since pinch hit when somebody got hurt, but I'd played well before and had good numbers, but didn't think I was going anywhere soon.

He hung up and said, "Bobbie how are you (nobody called me Bobbie but him) how can I help you?"

"Coach, I've decided to join ROTC and become a Navy Pilot. Since my brother died and I have not played much, nor do I think I figure in your plans for next year, I'll hang around for the team through year end, but I've got to start the school in Memphis, Tennessee, on May 15th, so I will be out of here a few days before that."

"Jesus Bobbie, I had no idea about your brother and I'm really sorry and we don't play freshmen."

I took a deep breath and said, "Coach you sent flowers to the funeral and you signed the card. Our starting short stop is a freshman as is our centerfielder. I really enjoyed being on the team and I will help your as much as I can until May first or so."

I stepped forward and reached out to shake his hand and as he stood up, instead I hugged him and said, "Go dawgs!"

He said, "Go Dawgs!"

As I walked away and up the stairs, I heard a loud, "Fuck, we can't lose studs like that!"

Aunt Ellen lived in the Ruston district of Tacoma and she was a tall gorgeous red head who was always stylish and her lesbian partner was maybe ten years older than Ellen and very exotic and they'd been together about five years and she brought out the very soft and hugely feminine side of Ellen. My parents were executive investment bankers and hardly around when Gil and I were growing up and I always called her mom. I walked in and she said, "I'm in the kitchen Bob come on in!"

Ellen and Suzy were seated at the counter drinking red wine with those stemless wine glasses that were popular now and Ellen had a bright yellow sun dress with daisies in the background. Suzy had on a black leather dress with stilettoes.

I walked over and hugged Ellen and said, "I love you mom," and leaned over and kissed Suzy and said to her, "Jesus Suzy you're hot!"

Mom said, "Glass of wine?"

I nodded and told them the whole Beth and Dutchie saga, added in the baseball stuff and then the ROTC thing. When I was finished Suzy burst out, "Bring that fucking cunt down here and I'll fist her for cheating on my boy," and she was crying.

I went over and picked her up and hugged her and said, "Suzy I love you and seeing you and mom are so perfect together, you're my mom too."

Then they were both crying and hugging each other and me. I said, "I really miss Gil and I need to restart my life, because everything feels wrong here and now. Can we keep the house for when I come back?

Mom said, Yes, of course.

I sent Beth a text and thanked he for explaining things for me and added an eyeroll emoji. I said I was super busy with baseball and stuff and had to focus, but I'd reach out to her before school got out.

As it happened in mid-April she sent me a text that one of my high school teammates was having a party and she'd love to go with me. Why not, I picked her up and we went to Gordon's place, (it was a mansion) and the entertainment of the night was to watch Dutchie fuck three guys, one after another. It was not cool actually and I asked Beth if she could a ride home with Dutchie or one of her fuck buddies. Her mouth opened wide and I was gone.

I left for Memphis on May tenth and started both a schooling program and physical training which was not hard for me at all. The program was supposed to be twelve weeks. At the end of the third week, I was approached by a Marine Corp major and told to come with him. We met in a conference room and he asked me off the wall questions about my family and Aunt Ellen and whether or not I had a girlfriend, to which I said, "Not after she cheated on me no," and he laughed out loud and said, "Good for you, lots of fish in the sea, young man."

I am offering you a chance to join a Chief Warrant officer's program so you can fly the V-22 Osprey, a tilt rotor plane. Are you interested?

I said, "I am completely interested and I wanted to call my mom, ok?"

He said, "I thought your parents were dead?"

I said, "My aunt Ellen raised me, my parents were overseas and died of COVID in Italy and really I hardly saw them and I'm who I am because of her."

"She's lesbian?"

I said, "She's been with Suzy for seven years and I love them with all my heart."

He looked at me and I looked straight back at his eyes and he said you can use the phone over there, the call's on me."

"Sir, how much longer will the program last?"

He said, "Once you agree, you will transfer to Pax River Maryland for the Warrant Officer program and flight training."

Thank you sir and I walked over to the phone and dialed nine and called my mom's. Ellen answered and I said, "Hi mom is Suzy there?"

She said "Yes."

"I need to speak to you both."

"Baby we're both on."

End Chapter two

Chapter three

"I've been offered an opportunity to join a warrant officer's program and fly the V-22 Osprey and will transfer to NAS Pax River in Maryland. I'm going to say yes, but I wanted you to know and I'll send an email as soon as I can."

"Can we come to your graduation?"

I looked to the Major who was listening and he nodded."

I said, "Yes, I love you moms and I got to go."

"Bye," said my moms.

He said, "They love you."

I looked away as tears came to me.

The program ended up being developmental mostly and after two years I transferred into a H-60 Sikorsky Seahawk training squadron and then deployed on to the USS Stennis CVN-74. They were a blast to fly and my squadron was in a support role as the Stennis's F/A-18 Hornets blasted the Marines on the ground in Afghanistan fighting the Taliban in 2002.

I had been in for eighteen years, and was stationed up at NAS Whidbey when I got a call from Mom. "Honey your twentieth reunion is in the spring. Plus one for $100."

We both let out a guffaw. I had three ex wives with seven kids with them and two other women. I said, "I'd love to come with a gorgeous black escort," all three of my wives were black.

One lived in Maryland, one in San Diego and one in Tennessee. My other kid's moms were black too and both were in Memphis near the last wife. I loved big black asses and black women especially. They were soulful lovers, but if I was deployed somebody was fucking them, they needed dick daily. If I was there my last wife said I was an albino big black cock. Wasn't but it made me proud. I met the last gal who was my last wife's sister in law at Thanksgiving one year and fucked her silly over a long weekend in Memphis and she was pregnant. When she had the baby, and she was very dark as was her husband and the baby was light with freckles, my wife divorced me and I got hit with a paternity suit. When I was ashore with bachelor officer's allowance my salary one hundred and twenty thousand dollars a year plus housing allowance and medical benefits.

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"Could you send it in for one person please?"

"Consider it done."

Five years ago, Suzy passed from an aggressive form of lymphoma and mom was still hurting so bad, "Hey mom I have an idea," and paused and hearing nothing went on, "Why don't you get the plus one and go buy yourself a black dress and shoes."

She said, "I couldn't, what are you thinking?"

I said, "I've never loved anyone half as much as you. Please do not hurt my feelings."

"Okay."

Catcher78
Catcher78
156 Followers
  • COMMENTS
35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There may have been a story in there, but it jumped around so much that it was impossible to follow. Start writing your stories with making a timeline of the main events that you want for your main character. Then when writing, keep thinking to yourself, what would have to happen to logically get my main character from this event to the next event. And how would I describe that so that readers can follow the story.

LotusblumeLotusblume3 months ago

May be you were right to break up this story. There was no sense and everything else is already commented.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster13 months ago

I have to agree with other commentary that it's great for you to put yourself out there by writing and posting this, but it needs lots of help to be a story. There was the germ of an idea about a young guy discovering who he is, but it jumped all over the place, with little of it being connected to any other part of it...

...except that it was about one guy.

This could possibly be the outline of a very good story, with more development of the characters and their relationships to the MC and each other, but it isn't a story yet... it's an outline.

Start from the title: who was Dutchie ?

Why was she important enough to be part of the title ?

At yhe end, he reveals in a couple of sentences multiple ex-wives, kids, that his aunt's partner had died, and then tells his aunt to buy herself a ticket to his reunion...

Why ?

Again, that could have been a great place for introspection on his life, his kids, his fetish for black women, etc., but the story just...

...stopped.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

TIHI

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Okay so you have an imagination, AND it is all over the place. I suggest you take a short writing course if you want to make a go of being a story teller; it takes more than just tossing a whole bunch of words in the blender and watching [or not] comes out on the page.

Good on you for having a go by the way, don't give up just learn and get better at it.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Parallel Lives of Jim & Linda Parallel Lives after Linda's night.in Loving Wives
Bull's Eye View Who is the target?in Loving Wives
A Tangled Web Ch. 01 An architect’s wife is seduced by a rival. He gets revenge.in Loving Wives
She Can Do No Wrong Loving Eyes Can Never Seein Loving Wives
Millie's Man Story for Randi's event.in Loving Wives
More Stories