All Comments on 'Duty to the Kingdom Pt. 03'

by afs4

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
walkindatdogwalkindatdog4 months ago

the plot thickens! I was so hoping the new King Ethel would do exactly what he did do: Put both His queen and his queen's lover in their place! He knows the strategies of war like the back of his hand and uses those wiles to let all concerned know he's not the least bit shy about seizing his rightful power as King! The alternative (perish the thought) would have him cuckolded and rendered a figurehead by his own mother and father. I can't see Beatrice recovering ANY power after her son so skillfully outmaneuvered her- i suppose if she tried, her son might not be above a beheading or two. As they say- 'heads will roll!'

Looking very much forward to more of this intriguing, delightful tale! Thanks for writing!

Klubot99Klubot994 months ago

Love it and loved the NTR. Wish he could have watched as opposed to just listening.

pandorasbox4pandorasbox44 months ago

Oh what a chapter!! Lord have mercy! 5 stars and impossible to wait for the next chapter.. Please ..please release it soon and hope we get some MEGA thanksgiving stories with more titillating plots very soon...

Thank you so very much :-)

greenreadergreenreader4 months ago

I like the way your mind works afs4! Thoughtful solutions to many questions raised and still the plot thickens. Kudos to you.

5 stars *****

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This wasn't enough, The mother has to suffer more for what she did to Ethel non-bio father. She has to pay for that. Some form of public humiliation, along with the king getting some side sex.

Great story, but again, Beatrice has to receive a punishment for her past actions. HAS TO

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story just got weird

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ethel Merman sang out, "There's no business-like show business, like no business I know." Ethel Cain and Ethel Waters got down on it, ride me. Uh, uh, uh, ugh, ugh, ugh, huh, huh, huh. Ride my pole gals.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Make this story as long as possibe...and include competition between father and son to impress beatrice with jealousy...Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This story is interesting. Please continue..kudos to the writer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userafs4@afs4
327 Followers
Hi, I am AFS. I love writing, especially 18+ stories. If you're looking for the next chapter of one of my stories you can find it on my Patreon or PixivFanBox - https://www.patreon.com/afs539 https://afs.fanbox.cc By supporting me, you're giving me more time to write and cre...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES