Duty to the Kingdom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
afs4
afs4
318 Followers

Finally, he found its end, his tip gently brushing against her cervix. "Ughhh,' he gasped, feeling an unusual wetness inside, even more so than the last time. "You mean... being penetrated by your own son? Wow, Mom... But you know how good it is," he lifted his head, feeling the most caressing sensations in the whole world.

He straddled her legs, pulled them up, and finally began fucking her, slamming his hips hard against her thighs. "Oh, yes, oh, yes, Mom," he pounded harder and harder on her thighs, pounding and pounding, going crazy.

Instead of just stretching, he tore her nightie this time and kept his eyes on her breasts, teasing her hardened nipples. As he lost himself in the moment, he tangled his hand in her hair, holding her legs up with his other hand.

"I don't understand why it feels so good. Why it feels better..." she pushed him slightly, keeping her hands on his chest, her nails digging lightly into his skin.

He fucked her, slamming her cheeks with his balls. "You said father needed to do everything eight times... I'm ready to do it eight times if needed."

"Oh...baby."

Damn, she was such a slut. He gripped her hair harder in his hand, destroying her vagina with all his might, entering deeper and deeper with each thrust. He could already feel his pre-cum coming out, further intensifying the moisture inside her.

"You will have my child, Mom. Only mine."

"Oh, yes... I want to have another child. Yes..."

"It's time for a sibling, Mother. I always... Ughhhh... gosh, wanted brother or sister. The counselors will be pleased."

Her sincere motherly face drove him crazy, her green eyes, cascading dark hair, and full, inviting lips. He couldn't believe he was enjoying doing this so much. Fucking his own mother and completely destroying her vagina. "I was a fool not to see that the perfect woman had been with me all this time."

Is it even possible to breed your own mother with so much pleasure? He couldn't believe. "Oh, yeah... That feels so good." He fucked and fucked her, thrust after thrust, elevating her legs higher and higher, on the verge of hurting her, pulling her hair, but she didn't resist. He could see the joy on her face. The joy of being bred.

"Ah... Who could have imagined that my own son would become the most passionate and intense lover I've ever known?" she smiled, closing her eyes, slightly pushing his chest.

"Oh, I'm almost there. Yes, yes... That feels so good. Yes...." he prepared to vaporize his whole gut right into her, everything that was in his balls, everything that was inside. He didn't stop even if he would die after this orgasm. It would have been worth it. Pouring his childmaking seed into his mother again. He was determined, and willing to give it all.

"Grant me this, beget our heir," she implored.

Like a madman, he fidgeted on the bed and noticed they were doing it on his father's side. "I'll do it for you, my queen." His cock was more ready than ever to finish, to spurt all out. His hips were bucking hard against her thighs, the intensity of the moment making it difficult for him to grasp the reality of the situation.

"Can't believe I'm letting you do this again, ugh, it hurts, dear." She touched his hands on her breasts, his fingers squeezing her nipples, it reminded her of the tender way he used to hold them as a kid. But this, new adult version of Ethel was stronger and loved her much more fiercely.

"I love you, Mom, ohhhh yes," he squeezed her breasts with all his might and felt it was it. He got into a comfortable position to make sure that his seed was definitely flowing into her womb. Kissing her on the lips, he moved his hips furiously, penetrating her, pounding her ass with his balls. With a final, deep thrust, he penetrated her completely.

He began to pant, as if he were out of breath, his movements becoming erratic. "Ughhhh..... MOM!" His gut all quivered and he shook his mother, dragging her back and forth across the sheet, their movements sending ripples across the bed. His cock shook at last.

"I can feel it, oh yes. I feel it, honey," she moaned, digging her claws into his back.

His dick exploded with a torrent of cum, right into her cervix. All of his seed was pouring inside her, flooding her. He moaned in pleasure, switching to a half-cry. "God, you deserve it, Mom. You deserve it, oh yes, take it slut, every drop of it... Ohhhhh." His balls twisted as if in a knot, pumping the last of the juices from his balls, flooding her entire womb, draining him. He kept pounding, almost using his cum as a lubricant. Ethel shook her in the bed, going almost crazy. He could feel the cum coming back from her insides flooding around his cock, and vagina and outward onto the bed. He flooded her all over. Just as he intended.

He had barely recovered from such a profuse orgasm, still hovering in clouds of pleasure. He whispered lightly, trying to make out her face under the moonlight. "Mom...I love you"

She stared silently out the window and whispered. "What have we done, dear."

He granted her a gentle kiss on the lips. Just a couple of months ago, sitting at the dinner table with Father and Mother, he would never have believed he would be in this position. He never would have believed that fucking and filling your Mom would be that good.

After what felt like eternity he wearily withdrew, collapsing on bed, his hand still resting gently on her breasts. "That was perfect," he murmured.

She looked at him with a hint of concern. "You're not angry anymore?"

He smiled. "Your pussy is too good to be angry at you, Mom."

"Ethel," She adjusted the remains of her nightie, her other hand feeling how much of the bed beneath her was flooded with cum from her vagina. "We need this alliance. I hope you won't do anything stupid tomorrow."

Ethel barely heard her as he pulled back from his orgasm. He smiled. "I won't, Mother. I promise."

In the ensuing silence, she hesitated briefly before speaking again. "You released so much inside... I still feel it. Can I ask you for something? My king?"

"Anything for my queen."

"Don't you dare to hold my hair and breasts like that again," she said.

=

Aranteal was voraciously devouring his meal while seated across from Beatrice, with Ethel beside him.

His mother was languidly pecking at her food, dressed modestly in a dress that concealed not only her breasts and neck but also her arms.

"You seem to have lost your appetite, my lady," Aranteal remarked.

"I'm not particularly hungry today, especially for this soup."

It's funny, I recall you having similar sentiments right before you got..." Aranteal's gaze suddenly shifted to Ethel, and he fell silent. "Never mind."

It's funny to think that it's their first family breakfast right now. Son, Father and Mother. Happy family.

Ethel, breaking the silence, spoke up, "I've had a change of heart, King Aratheal."

Aranteal raised an eyebrow, asking, "Oh, really?"

"I no longer wish for this alliance."

"What?" Aranteal nearly jumped out of his seat in astonishment.

"What?" Ethel's counselors behind him did the same, but they actually jumped.

"You have abused my hospitality and had the audacity to spend the night with my queen."

"Ethel!" Beatrice exclaimed in dismay.

He continued. "I cannot tolerate such behavior. Therefore, I declined the union. However, you're welcome to stay as a guest if you choose."

"How can you say it, Ethel!"

"Don't, Beatrice." This was the first time he had used her first name in front of Ethel. "If it is the king's will, fine. But mark my words, there will come a day when you regret it. I don't see the point of this decision so far. I love this woman, your mother." The counselors jumped up again, Torc nearly fainted, and Krubach picked him up just in time. Ethel watched idly.

"This union would help us both. Your kingdom and mine. Think again, boy." Aranteal finished.

"There's nothing to think about. And your misconception of my and Beatrice's relationship only confirms my fears. She's my wife, not Mother."

Aranteal glanced at Beatrice, expecting support this time, but her eyes were fixed on the floor.

"It's still not too late to come to your senses. King Ethel. I'll give you time." Aranteal bowed mockingly and walked out of the hall.

"Goodbye... father."

Ethel watched with a smile as the king left the hall accompanied by his guards.

12