Dwarves

Story Info
They were rude to a couple of short men.
2.1k words
4.44
11.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,537 Followers

My husband and I went for a long weekend camping trip with our next door neighbours, Ron and Bev. I've known Bev for years. We met in school and the teacher introduced her as Augusta. Bev then promptly informed us to call her Bev. Anyone who called her Augusta, Aug, or Gussie would be ignored. She got off to a good start with that by ignoring Mrs Withers whenever she used one of those names.

We finished up in the mountains. There was a decent camping ground there with a Trading Post close by (15 minutes' walk). We all just idled around, enjoying nature, taking a leisurely hike through the forest.

When we got back from the hike Bev and I extended our hike by heading on down to the Trading Post to see what was there. Not much, in my opinion, and what was there could be purchased cheaper at home. We didn't buy anything.

Heading on back we encountered these two guys. When I say encountered I guess I should say that we saw them and passed them, not actually met them. I mention these two men because they were unusual.

For a start, they were both rather on the short size. Very short. I doubt that either of them was over five foot tall. To make up for this they were broad, so broad that they probably had to turn sidewards to walk through doors. Very solidly built, those two. I was willing to wager that they each weighed in at over two hundred pounds, and it looked as though it was all solid muscle.

Bev started sniggering when she saw them.

"If their proportions hold true," she giggled, "then their cocks are probably two inches thick and match this with two inches in length. Erect," she added, to make her point.

Seeing she was using hand gestures to indicate the girth and length of the unseen cocks she started me giggling as well. We giggled our way past them, tossing them surreptitious little glance as we went.

When we reached the camp Bev called out to Ron, telling him that fairy tales were true. She knew this as she'd just seen two dwarves. A bit of a stretch, really, as they weren't that small.

After dinner Bob (that's my husband's name. I'm Gwen.) went to grab a couple of beers from our tent. He came back empty handed.

"Hey, where's the beer?" he asked.

"Um, if you didn't bring it with you from the car then I'd guess it's still in the car," I guessed. "I sure didn't bring it. How about you?" I glanced over at Ron to see him shaking his head.

"Not a problem," I told Bob. "Assuming that you actually remembered to pack it it will be in the car which is in the parking lot. If you didn't remember to pack it the Trading Post is also in the parking lot and I noticed that they sold beer."

Bob gave me a hopeful look but I just smiled and shook my head.

"While I approve of your forbearance in going without a beer until now if you actually want one you'll have to get it yourself. Bev and I have already been down to the Trading post and back and we're staying here."

As Bev was nodding her head in support the boys sighed, got to their feet, and headed out. I figured they'd be about an hour for the round trip. (Half an hour there and back and another half an hour drinking a beer or two and socialising.)

About five minutes after the men had gone I was sitting back relaxing and Bev said, "Happy and his friend approaching."

Turning to look down the trail I could see the two miniature mountains ambling up the trail towards us. I say mountains because although they were short there was just something very solid about them. I wondered where they were going as I hadn't noticed any other campers higher up when we went for our walk. They were probably off on a side trail I hadn't noticed.

The pair of them marched straight up to us and stood in front of us.

"Ladies, I'm Happy and he's Doc," said one, with a big smirk on his face. He had a voice that sounded as though his throat was full of gravel, and it rumbled as he talked. "We saw you two fine ladies giving us the once over when we passed you earlier so we thought we'd stop and correct any misapprehensions you might have."

Bev and I looked at each other and I shrugged.

"I'm not sure what you mean?" I said carefully.

"Well, for a start, you appeared to assume that we were deaf. Not so. We could hear everything you were saying about us."

I flashed a quick glance at Bev and she was blushing something shocking. I would, too, if I'd been making those remarks about their cock sizes.

"The other major error in your assumptions was in the size of our cocks. Your guess as to girth wasn't too far off but length-wise? Nowhere near, especially when erect. We thought it only fair and reasonable that we demonstrate this."

I jumped to my feet, meaning to move further away from Happy, and found I hadn't realised how close he was to me. As soon as I was standing his hand closed around my arm. Throwing a panicked look at Bev I saw that she was also standing, Doc holding her arm quite firmly.

"Ah, listen, we do apologise if we offended you," I said quickly. "We were just swapping idle gossip and it meant nothing. We'll take your word for your, ah, stature. No demonstrations required."

"We insist. We absolutely insist," said Happy, heading towards the picnic table that the site was equipped with, taking me with him.

A glance towards Bev showed she was also being towed towards the table, the other end to me.

Neither Bev nor I were overly endowed with clothing right them. It had been a warm day and we were both wearing shorts and a light top. Happy effortlessly pushed me so that I was bent over the end of the table, his actions being matched by Doc with Bev. I was trying to struggle (and I assume Bev was) but I was no way any match for that ogre who had me pinned down. He held me in place quite effortlessly with one hand while his other hand flicked open the buttons on my shorts and pulled them down. My panties also went by the way. From the squeals Bev was giving out I was willing to bet that she'd just lost her own shorts and panties.

Happy grabbed my top and started pushing it up, presumably with the intention of stripping me completely naked. Here I could fight back to a certain extent, holding my arms tight against my sides. He stopped trying.

"You can take your top off yourself," Happy told me, "or I can smack your bottom until you do."

I was going to call his bluff when I heard the distinct sound of a hand landing on a bare bottom, followed by a squeal from Bev. Looking towards her I could see her hurriedly shedding her top and bra, leaving her standing their naked. I took a quick look at Happy and he just smiled at me, indicating that I should get a move on. My top and bra came off very fast.

Happy's hand was rubbing me in a very intimate fashion, and the look on Bev's face said the same thing was happening to her. These two ogres were going to fuck us and there was nothing that we could do about it.

Doc moved to one side of Bev and I had a clear view of him. His trousers had been dropped and his erection was standing out. Way out. The girth that Bev had prophesized was certainly there but the length? Expand her two inch estimate by four and you could guess what I was looking at.

Bev had a look of shock on her face and she was looking past me. I swivelled my head around and Happy had also dropped his trousers and his equipment was on a par with what Doc displayed. All I could think was something along the lines of 'oh my god I'm going to be split in half'".

I was still being rubbed very intimately but it wasn't his hand down there. He was rubbing his cock against me, stroking it up and down my lips, teasing me. A sudden startled shriek from Bev distracted me for a moment and flicking a glance at her I realised from the way that she was acting that Doc wasn't taking it slow and easy. It seemed he'd just gone barrelling in as soon as he was ready. The look on Bev's face didn't indicate displeasure, though. She'd confided in me once that she liked rough sex occasionally. This time she was getting what she liked.

Happy started easing his way into me. Once he got started he just kept on coming, in no hurry but determined to give me everything he had. I could feel him down there, slowly filling me up, funny feelings spreading out from where our flesh rubbed one against the other, my whole body heating up, the flames being instigated and fanned by his cock.

Squeals from Bev drew my eyes again. Her bottom was bouncing up and down and there was a look of pure lust on her face. She wasn't hurting from the attention she was getting. Watching her bottom bounce and her breasts sway I could see a premonition of what I'd look like in a few moments. (Minus the look of lust, of course.)

Happy finally slapped his groin against mine, his cock finally fully inside me without rupturing anything. It turned out that I wouldn't have my breasts flopping all over the place as Happy got to work as his hands were now clutching them, squeezing them. Where Doc had his hands holding tight to Bev's hips as he happily pounded away, Happy was content to stroke my breasts, starting a slow swaying action.

We moved together as if we'd been practicing. Happy would slide in, lightly squeezing my breasts as he did so, while I would push back against him, helping him to drive in deep. Happy had found his rhythm and was happy to go with it, and so was I. Well, I wasn't actually happy as he had no right to be doing this at all but it was something that I found I could put up with without any fuss.

A sudden scream from Bev told me that she'd climaxed and I assumed that they'd now separate. No such thing. Doc just kept on hammering away. He'd finish when he was ready and the hell with what Bev wanted, seemed to be his attitude.

I couldn't really fault Doc on his actions. After all, I was quite sure that Happy had the same intentions, to fuck me and to keep on doing it until he was ready. He just had a smoother way of achieving his aim.

I was taken by surprise when Happy suddenly pulled out of me without shooting his load. For a moment I thought his gentlemanly instincts had come to the fore and he was finished. Silly me. He just made me turn around and lean back. Then I was treated to the edifying sight of watching his cock drive into me, and there was a lot of cock to watch.

Another loud cry from Bev suggested that she'd had a second climax, not that I was turning around to check. I was too busy trying to keep up with Happy who had gone from a happy chappy having his fun to a demented maniac who was banging away as if he was in a race and need to score the gold.

I climaxed, my passage clamping down on Happy's treasure, holding him tight while he squirted into me. I screamed and I could hear Bev screaming again, this time for some reason she was calling my name.

I seemed to snap awake, shaking my head. I'd been dreaming but the details of the dream were fast fading, the way dreams do. I just knew that it had been a hot one because I could feel the heat in my loins. I shook my head, looking across at Bev.

"Wake up, girl," Bev said. "We're about to have visitors."

Looking in the direction she indicated I saw the two short men we'd seen earlier walking up the trail towards us. I wondered where they were going. I also wondered why I felt a distinct chill of premonition run down my spine.

Ashson
Ashson
8,537 Followers