Dying to Fuck Your Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Along with his amazing recall of an event almost fifteen years ago, his mind had completely rewritten the night to make her his date. Tom wasn't her date; he didn't even show up to the prom. She'd wheeled the injured Calvin into the dance, wheeled him around the dance floor, dirty danced with him, wiggling her ass back into his lap to the cheers of their classmates, and they'd gotten a prom picture together.

In reality, Tom and she had been the center of attention, dancing the night away. She barely remembered Calvin being there. Calvin had gone alone, claimed his date got sick at the last minute, and Tom had joked that Calvin's hand was his real date. Claire had agreed to dance with Calvin, quitting when the song turned slow and Calvin tried to lay his head on her prodigious bosom. She did remember Calvin and Mrs. Barnes dancing together once.

Arriving back at Calvin's house, he presented her with the picture he'd been drawing. It was a near-perfect colored sketch of a prom picture. She was smiling, standing beside Calvin in his wheelchair. Her prom photograph with Tom hung on a wall in their house and she saw it every day. Calvin's sketch not only perfectly captured the backdrop of her prom photo, but her dress and hairstyle from that night as well. Both she and Calvin were their younger eighteen-year-old selves in his sketch. "It's beautiful, Calvin."

"My subject was beautiful," he replied and she blushed like a schoolgirl. "Looks like my parents aren't home," he said as she wheeled him into the living room. "Guess Clarence is with them."

He had to piss, so she wheeled him into the downstairs bedroom and he took over, pushing the chair into the bathroom. When he came out, she was lying nude on his bed. She stretched her body. "Well, I figured if we had the place to ourselves," she said, sucking her lower lip into her mouth and giving him a sultry look.

Calvin lifted his hips and slid his pants down over his ass, bending to pull them down off his legs. His cock was already rising. Claire stared at it hungrily, her pussy working overtime to lubricate itself in preparation for that monster. He pulled his shirt off and tossed it aside before wheeling his chair closer to the bed. He swung over, his face scrunching up with pain as he put some pressure on his legs. The pain was enough to shrink his swelling cock.

"Don't worry, I'll get it back up," said Claire, sliding down the bed and bringing her mouth towards his cock.

"No, wait," he told her. "I want to try going down on you first," he told her sliding back. "It's only fair since you've sucked me off several times now."

"Mmmm," she moaned, sliding back on the bed and spreading her legs. "Who am I to argue?"

Calvin slid between her legs. She was spread open for him and he stared fascinated at her pussy, like he really was seeing a woman's vagina for the first time in the light. "That is one pretty white pussy," he muttered, staring at it. "Feel free to give me tips. I want to get good at this."

Calvin laid down and gasped as his tongue licked up one thigh and slid over to the back of her slit, wiggling up towards her clitoris. He sucked her clit between his lips before he began lapping at her pussy. Claire softly moaned, lifting her hips into his tongue. He was hesitant at first but seemed to gain confidence each time his tongue elicited sounds of pleasure from her. Before long, he was going down on her with as much skill and self-assurance that he always showed eating her pussy. Claire cried out, sitting up and pulling his head into her crotch as she came all over his tongue. He lapped her arousal up, his tongue moving faster until she finally released his head and fell back down hard on the mattress, sighing contentedly. "You're a natural," she moaned.

Calvin gave her wet pussy and kiss and slowly started moving his lips and tongue up her body. He licked around her pubes, over the slight bulge beneath her navel, kissing and sliding his tongue into her bellybutton. Claire found her arousal growing again as he crawled on top of her. His cock head probed at the entrance to her pussy, entering her. He pushed it halfway in, working it in and out as his lips and tongue found her nipples, licking and sucking her sensitive nubs. Claire's hips started humping up into the thrusts of his cock in desperation, trying to get him deeper. He kissed each nipple before arching his back and pushing his cock deep. Claire shuddered, cumming like she always did when she took his entire cock.

He straightened out so that he could kiss her while continuing to slowly work his cock. Claire wrapped her legs around his back, humping up into him, a part of her wanting him to fuck her harder and faster, but still enjoying his slow consistent pace. He wasn't fucking her, he was making love to her, making their joining last, and the longer it went, the more Claire found herself writhing and moaning beneath him. She gasped, cried, mewled with pleasure as his cock brought her off again and again. He paced himself, holding himself up with his cock buried deep, breathing heavily until his need to cum subsided, then he'd began fucking her again. Twice, he pulled it out, gasping for air, and she found herself staring down between their bodies at the glistening monster, the head so swollen it looked like it was about to burst. He moved back and bent it down, back to the entrance of her pussy and shoved it deep, her pussy squeezing his shaft as she came yet again. He kissed her lips, her cheeks, neck, chest, licking, and sucking her nipples into his mouth triggering more orgasms or increasing the intensity of her current orgasm. He groaned loudly. "Oh god, Claire!"

"Do it," she begged in his ear, the waves of intensity growing in her body as it anticipated her insemination. "Fill me up, lover."

"Oh god, Claire!" He began working his cock faster as he lost control. Claire squealed beneath him, her body trembling around the repeated thrusts of his big black cock. "Oh god!" Calvin thrust deep, arching his back. "OHGOD! UNNHHH! I LOVE YOU!" Calvin's cock unleashed its first load into her womb. "UUNNHH!"

Claire screamed.

The pulsating in her womb had her head spinning, and her pussy erupted like a volcano around his spurting cock as it released a tsunami of sperm clashing with her own orgasmic tidal wave. Her nipples pulled out, so large and distended, they began to hurt, just as Calvin's large black hand covered one breast and pinched the nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Claire cried out.

To her, it felt like her vagina was both squeezing his shaft and relaxing around it at the same time. Her body trembled uncontrollably. The giant explosion was radiating out from her bellybutton with most of the intense quakes moving down to her clitoris. The slow intercourse must have primed Calvin's cock, building up the pressure in his balls for each spray of his seed, felt more powerful, more intense, and the bursts of cum seemed to go on forever, each one lifting her orgasm to new heights. His voice echoed in her head, "I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!" over and over. The waves of heat coming from her bellybutton turned into waves of calm, her tense body relaxed, her legs ceased clenching his ass, and she collapsed down on the bed, unable to move, think, or speak. Her entire body became a limp noodle except for her vagina which maintained a vice-like grip around his shaft, seemingly trying to hold him inside her forever.

"Wow," she finally gasped.

"Wow," he agreed, his powerful arms were trembling, holding himself from falling on her. He lowered himself and kissed her so passionately, her exhausted body began to desire him again, but he was spent despite his cock still being kept rock hard grasped between her vaginal muscles. He slowly pulled it out. The second his cock was free, it leaped up and sent a final wad of semen that spattered on Claire from her chest down to her stomach. They both looked down at his cock and laughed. The head began to dribble cum that quickly filled her bellybutton, overflowing out in a growing white pool.

Calvin fell on his side and sighed. His breathing was heavy. "I didn't scare you, did I?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" Claire braced her feet up and lifted her hips, holding his semen inside her to keep it from leaking all over his sheets. The pool around her navel began running up her body, a trickle flowing between her breasts. She reached down and began rubbing it into her skin and over her breasts.

"You didn't say it back."

"Oh," she said.

"Claire," he said, reaching over to grab her arm. "It's okay, you don't have to say it back. I just don't want to scare you off, but I do love you and it's not from the sex. I knew it the first time I saw you. When Mrs. Barnes introduced me as the new student, the only other classmate I could see in the room was you. Your beauty outshined anything else. I asked about you and got so jealous when I found out you were dating Tommy Thompson, but of course, you were. You were a cheerleader and he was quarterback, handsome, popular, and tall."

Claire flushed. She was touched by his comments. "Oh Calvin," she said, reaching over and clasping the hand on her arm. "You're handsome and popular."

"Plus, he was white and a total douche teasing me about my height. The only thing I had on him was the Big C down there. I felt like a jerk, but I used to walk around the locker room with a semi-erection just to make him feel inferior. He quit teasing me about my height when I suggested we see who was taller lying down."

"You're a lot taller," she said, squeezing his hand.

"His loss is my gain," said Calvin, his brow furrowing in concentration. "I just don't want to rush you. You'll say it when you're ready." His hand came up to rub his forehead. "We're good?"

"We're great," she replied, giving his hand another squeeze. "Are you okay?"

"No, I just got this horrible headache."

"Let me clean up and I'll get you some Advil." Claire hopped out of bed, bending over to cup her hands under her pussy while she waddled to his bathroom. She squatted over his toilet for a good ten minutes trying to drain as much seed as she could while rubbing the semen that had leaked into her palms on the semen she'd already rubbed into her skin and breasts. She never understood why she liked rubbing his semen into her body, but she did and she swore her skin looked healthier.

She brought him a cup of water and some pills before taking her shower. He swallowed them before laying back on the pillow, eyes shut as if the light were bothering him. She understood, she'd had migraines before. Claire went back to the bathroom and showered, afterward putting her bikini on. Her pussy would be dribbling semen for hours and she didn't want to drip any on the carpet. Otherwise, she would have happily stayed naked. When she checked on him later, Calvin was out cold.

**********

Claire made a grilled cheese for dinner, figuring if he woke up, she could quickly fix him a sandwich. It was still her job, but she didn't feel like tidying up much, though she did unpack his travel bag and threw his dirty clothes in the washer.

His sketchbook was sitting on the table. She picked it up and flipped through it. She wasn't shocked to see it was full of pictures of her. They were good and flattering. The sketches represented most of her outfits. Sketches of her posing for him when she worked in his yard. He'd taken photos of her on his tablet that day and he'd snapped pictures of her other days. The next bunch was of her in her bikini, topless, nude, kneeling while jerking off his cock... Claire gasped as the remainder of the pictures were all pornographic. Most were just of her doing various things with a black cock with no body attached. The last pictures Calvin finally appeared, but he was healthy and fucking her in various positions. She closed the book, not sure what to think about them, but she was moderately aroused.

As it grew late, Claire returned to his room and let her bikini fall to the floor. She slipped into bed beside him and snuggled up to him, rubbing his chest, her hand moving farther down, grabbing his cock. She fell asleep with her hand on his cock. Calvin woke around midnight, waking her with a kiss on her lips. "You stayed," he said.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "Tom won't be home until late afternoon." Her hand was still on his cock and she moaned again as it expanded in her hand. Claire spread her legs as Calvin rolled on top of her. Twenty minutes later, he filled her womb with another load of his hot seed. They slept until late morning and this time; she woke him as she slowly sucked on his cock. Claire mounted him and rode through five good orgasms until the big one finally had her collapsing on his chest. Claire kissed him and left to wash up.

She fixed him breakfast before leaving for home to greet her husband.

**********

"UNH!" Tom groaned, thrusting his hips up.

"YES!" Claire cried, imagining her husband sending one of his babymakers finally impregnating her.

"I don't even think it's in," he gasped, breathing heavily.

Claire wiggled around on his crotch. It didn't feel like he was inside her. Her pussy was used to Calvin's cock and she could barely feel Tom's penis tonight when it was inside her. She also kept bouncing up too high in his lap causing it to fall out several times. She must have bounced too high just as he came, for she slid back to see his shriveled little penis laying on his pubes, a small pool of runny seed matting his pubic hair. "Maybe some got in," she stated, but not feeling optimistic.

"Just gives us an excuse to try again in the morning," said Tom, patting her ass to get her to dismount.

They both cleaned up and got ready for bed. Claire was exhausted from her time with Calvin and quickly fell asleep. Her rest was filled with erotic dreams about her and Calvin. In many, they were pencil sketches acting out the acts she'd seen in his sketchbook. In others, she relived their two nights in the hotel. Finally, they were in a zoo enclosure, nude and they both were striped like zebras, her black stripes the color of his skin with his white stripes the color of hers. Calvin had the enormous black zebra cock they'd seen on the male at the zoo. The huge cock extended hardening. Crowds were watching them as she rolled on her back. Calvin! Calvin! She moaned, spreading her legs for him.

Tom groaned as he inserted his penis. Claire woke up to her husband on top of her. His face was scrunched up and he seemed to be having trouble getting a rhythm. She wrapped her legs around his waist and tried squeezing her pussy muscles around his thin penis. It must have helped for several minutes later, he was grunting and finally squirting a few drops of seed inside her pussy.

They both showered and dressed for their jobs. Tom in his suit and tie, Claire in her shorts and tank top, bikini on underneath, and flipflops, as always looking sexy as hell. She kissed her husband goodbye and left for Calvin's.

Claire knew she should call it off with Calvin, but her body disagreed. The closer she got to her black lover's house, the more aroused she got. Her nipples slowly hardened while her pussy slowly turned wet as she left her home. Her nipples were rock hard nubs by the time she pulled into Calvin's driveway and her bikini bottom was soaked by her gushing pussy. She needed his cock. She was already addicted to the big orgasms she had when he filled her with cum.

She needed to stop fucking Calvin to return to a normal life with her husband.

**********

Calvin and Claire fucked four times that day.

She and Calvin averaged about four times every day, six days a week for the next six weeks. Most days he was his normal self with teenage Calvin and dominant asshole Calvin appearing around once a week.

On Friday of the first week, since they'd become lovers, Claire arrived at his house and was surprised to see Calvin up and sitting on the porch in his wheelchair. He was also naked with his huge cock hanging over the front of the chair. Calvin took a puff off his joint and sneered evilly at her. "Get yo clothes off, bitch," he ordered.

"Wh-what here?" she asked, freezing in her tracks.

"Now, slut!" he took a final hit off his joint, held the smoke in, and didn't release it until she was down to her bikini.

"Okay," she said, trembling as she untied the strings on her bikini. Dominant Calvin brought out a side of her personality she hadn't been aware off and though she pretended to hate his asshole persona, she was always thrilled when he made an appearance.

"Okay what, slut?"

"Okay master," she said, gulping.

He grinned. "Get yo ass inside and on that bed," he ordered, slapping her ass hard as she hurried past. He turned and wheeled himself in behind her. "Get on all fours."

Claire stopped, concerned. "No Calvin, that hurts you too bad."

He stopped the chair, looking at her in disbelief. "Did you just tell me no, slut?"

"Uh yes, I mean no, I mean your legs..."

"Get on the bed or you can take your ass home and never come back," he said.

Claire glanced down at his cock, now half risen off the chair. She'd loved being fucked by him doggy style and wanted it bad, but the act had caused him real pain.

"Well slut? What's it gonna be?"

"The bed, master," she replied, turning and entering his bedroom.

"Ass up, head down," he said, swinging onto the bed from his wheelchair. The bottle of lube was laying on the bed. She didn't know why it was out, she never needed it with him. He mumbled some curses and gasped a few times. She winced knowing the pain this was causing him, but he wanted this and was soon kneeling behind her. He smacked her ass several times with his cock to fully harden it before she felt the shaft slide down the crack of her ass. He ran the head up and down her slit. "You want this, slut?"

"Yes master," she gasped, trying to push her hips back into it. "Please fuck me."

"Please fuck you with what?"

"Please fuck me with your big black cock, master," she said, gasping as his cock head pushed into her. He worked the head around, lubricating his shaft with her arousal, pushing it deeper and deeper. She felt her first orgasm growing. She always came hard every time she took the entirety of his monster cock inside her. "CUM..." SPANK! "MING!" she screamed as his hand came down hard enough to make her ass cheek quiver.

"That's for telling me no, slut," he growled.

But Claire couldn't hear him. "Cumming! Cumming! Cumming!" she cried, grinding her pussy back into his cock. His spanking her right when she was cumming turned an otherwise large orgasm into a big one that bordered on the ones she had when he came inside her. "So good. So good," she moaned over and over.

Calvin's hand clenched her ass cheek tightly and Claire felt his thumb pushing against her anus. She gasped as her rosebud slowly pushed in, opening up for his thumb. Claire whimpered as her rectum squeezed tightly around his big thumb and she quickly found herself cumming again. He paused, burying his cock, and slowly pulling his thumb out as she came down from her orgasm.

"Are you my slut?" he asked.

"Yes, master," she replied.

"No, you're not."

"What do you mean?"

Calvin slowly withdrew his cock. He reached down for the bottle of lotion lying beside him. His cock sprang free, flying upwards. It was already extremely well lubricated, but he still poured some lotion on his hand and began coating his shaft with it.

"What do you mean?" she asked again.

"You're not really a slut until you've taken my cock in your ass," he said calmly.

"No way. I've never done that. You're too big," she said, desperately.

"You tellin me no?" His hand slapped her ass gently, but threateningly.

"No. I mean yes."