Dying to Fuck Your Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire had slow cooked a pot roast and it was ready. It was one of Calvin's favorite meals that she made as his caretaker. He would have finished it off, but she only liked a little meat and it would last her three days. She started with a salad before moving on to her meat with a baked potato. It was raining harder now and there was thunder in the distance.

The storm was raging by the time she sat down to watch television. It was pitch dark outside, only lit by flashes of lightning. Claire sighed, she was bored and horny. She missed Calvin. Their short time together had been the most fulfilling of her life and baby Cal was her loving reminder of that time. Before heading upstairs, she walked into Calvin's room. She hadn't changed anything, nor washed his sheets. His pillows still smelled like him. Claire pushed her yoga pants down and laid down in Calvin's bed wearing only her panty. "Oh Calvin," she moaned, spreading her legs, seeing him holding himself above her as he pounded his cock relentlessly into her needy pussy. Her hand slipped into her panty. She missed that cock, missed fucking it, missed sucking it, missed the taste of his thick seed, and she missed him.

Claire leaped out of bed. She picked up Cal, trying not to wake her baby as she carried him upstairs and entered the master bedroom. She gently set him down and pulled her panty off. Five minutes later, she was cumming all over her vibrating black dildo while staring at his sketchbook open to a picture of them fucking. She kept it up, not satisfied with just one orgasm, working it in and out of her pussy at maximum vibrate. "Aaah," she whimpered, her hips rising off the bed as she came again, the room lighting up as lightning flashed outside. Semi-satisfied, she pulled the foot-long dildo out of her pussy and switched it off. She stared at her toy. It was lifelike, resembling a real black cock, but a poor substitute for the real thing. Still, it got the job done and kept her sane.

Claire put the dildo away and slipped under the sheets. The satin sheets caressed her nude body. She loved hearing the patter of rain on the roof and soon slipped off into sleep.

Claire woke up to a loud thunderclap. Lightning flashed outside but didn't stop, lighting up her window. The lights remained on, not flickering, moving down her driveway. Not lightning, car lights! Claire sprang out of bed, going to her window. A car was coming down her driveway getting closer and she could see the taxi light on the roof.

There was a loud pounding on the door as she came down her stairs, tying her robe tight around her waist. "Hel..." She jumped when the knocking came again. "Hello?" The taxi had turned and was driving down the driveway.

"Claire?"

Calvin had kept a baseball bat by the door for security. She grabbed it, reaching for the knob. She pulled it slightly open. "Yes?" Lightning flashed and she was filled with fear as it illuminated the giant black man. Instinct told her to slam the door shut.

"Claire, it's Clarence."

Her grip tightened on the bat. "Wait, what? Clarence?"

"Yes, I got released today." The thunderclap reached them and she jumped. It was pouring and he'd gotten soaked running for the porch. "I'm sorry, I didn't have anywhere else to go."

"Oh, of course," she said, stepping back and pulling the door open. "Come in."

The giant black man strode into the house. He was so like Calvin and so different. His upper torso was as broad and muscular, but his lower torso matched his frame with long strong legs. He towered over her by half a foot, the same amount she'd towered over his brother. "Where is he?"

"Who?" she frowned.

"My nephew. I'd like to see my nephew." He looked around, turning towards her. His eyes flickered down to her cleavage.

She'd drawn the robe tight around her waist and not only did it hug her voluptuous body, but the hem ended high on her thigh, showing off her shapely legs. Claire gulped at the hungry look in his eyes. She wondered if she'd made a mistake letting him in. He'd been in jail a long time and was looking at her like he wanted to rip the robe off her body. Would it be so bad if he did? "I'll... I'll go get him."

She raced upstairs, wondering, no certain, his eyes were glued to her lithe legs, hoping to see up under her skirt, probably catching a glimpse of the bottoms of her ass cheeks. Calvin was still asleep in his crib. She lifted him gently and cradled him to her breast as she headed back downstairs. Clarence watched her come down, eyes now focused on the bundle in her arms. She walked up to him. "This is Calvin Jr. I call him Cal."

"Cal," he said softly, rearing back when she held her baby out to him. "I've never..."

"Take your nephew. It's easy. Just cup a hand under his head."

Clarence reached out nervously and took his brother's son in his hands. He brought little Calvin up to his chest and broke down. The giant black man sobbed and tears began falling down his cheeks. "Calvin," he said. The baby yawned, opening his eyes. His eyes went wide looking at the giant black man and then he smiled. Clarence sobbed again. "Cal, I'm your uncle Clarence."

"You must be hungry," said Claire. "Let me fix you some dinner."

"Famished, but I don't want to be a burden." His eyes never left his nephew. He stared at the baby, tickling him and smiling every time the baby grinned. His eyes were glued to his nephew until the smell of the pot roast, heating in the microwave filled his broad nostrils. Then his eyes focused on the lovely woman in the short robe cooking him dinner. Clarence stared at the plate with the chunks of roast and the baked potato with butter slowly melting on it. He looked at the plate and down at the baby.

"You can hold the baby whenever you'd like," she said, reaching out for her son. Claire carried Cal over to the refrigerator and grabbed Clarence a beer.

"This is the best meal I've had in years," he grunted, more than halfway done his plate. His eyes fell on the beer and he drained half the bottle in one swig. It was Calvin's favorite brand.

"Would you like seconds?"

"Yes, please?" He nodded his head, taking the baby from her so that she could heat another plate.

"Would you like a salad or vegetable?"

"Yes, please."

She smiled. She had a bag of microwaveable corn and heated that while letting the butter melt on a second potato. She also doubled the amount of meat. So much for three days' worth of leftovers, she thought. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I'm sorry," he looked up from the baby and over at her. "But as I said, I had nowhere else to go."

"I meant I thought you had years left on your sentence."

"Prison reform," he said, handing the baby back to her when she set the second full plate in front of her. "A lot of nonviolent offenders are getting released, especially ones with minor drug offenses." He took a sip of the second beer. "I'll look for a place to live tomorrow. I've got enough money to use as a security deposit."

"Nonsense," she told him. "You're welcome to stay here as long as you'd like. I'd say, me casa es su casa, but su casa es su casa. This is your home, more than mine." She nodded towards the Custis family portrait on the wall. Clarence was now the only one in the picture living. "I feel like the intruder here."

"Thank you."

"Your room is the same as when you left it." She scooped some salad into a bowl, taking her time with Calvin in one arm.

"Really?" Clarence ate a forkful of corn. "I'll sleep there tomorrow. Mind if I sleep on the couch tonight?"

"The couch is too small for you, but sure."

Clarence nodded. "I'd like to sleep in a big open space tonight."

"I understand," she said. "Let me get you a pillow and blanket. Help yourself to anything in the fridge." When she returned with the blanket, Clarence had removed his shirt. She tried not to stare, but couldn't help herself and he caught her. "Uh... I see you work out," she said, lamely.

Clarence smirked. "Every day in the yard. Calvin challenged me to beat him in the muscle department when I got out." Clarence raised his right arm and flexed, his huge bicep bulging out. "Guess we'll never know who won." He looked sad again.

"Trust me, you won," she said, staring at his chest appreciatively. Her robe had loosened and he was staring back at her cleavage just as appreciatively. Cal reached out and closed his hand around her robe, pulling at it and revealing even more of her breast flesh. "Well, goodnight." She pulled the robe tighter before her hungry child exposed a nipple.

"Goodnight," he responded, nodding.

Claire climbed the stairs. Her nipples, ached, throbbing, and she sighed when Calvin clamped his lips around the closest one. With any luck, he'd fall asleep nursing. A spurt of milk shot out from her unoccupied nipple. She wasn't so sure her nipples were hard just from a need to nurse or from her guest's masculine presence.

Calvin did fall asleep and she placed Cal in his crib, pulling at the belt of her robe, she let it fall to the floor. Her body was aroused and she needed to cum again. Uncharacteristically, she pulled her dildo back out and laid down on the bed, switching it on. She moaned as she slowly inserted it inside her. Claire glanced at the door. She hadn't locked it. Often, when not looking at Calvin's art, she searched for "big black cock" images on her tablet and stared at them to help get her off. Tonight, she just stared at the door, fantasizing she heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs, a giant black man bursting into his parents' old room. He stomped towards the bed, pulling the dildo out of her pussy as he pulled something even better out of his pants.

"AAAHHH!" she cried, cumming hard around the vibrating plastic.

**********

Claire tiptoed downstairs the next morning. She didn't need it, but she applied some makeup. She wore her cutoff jean shorts that showed off her legs and she was barefoot. A short sleeveless tank top covered her torso and showed off navel and lower belly. She glanced in awe at her houseguest or roommate would be a better term. Clarence was asleep on the covers. He was still shirtless but had stripped down to boxer briefs. The briefs were tented out in a bulge every bit as enticingly big as his brother's bulge had been. She took a deep breath through her nose, smelling the scent of semen in the room. He'd jerked off when she went to bed. The smell had her nipples poking out again, her arousal began flowing seconds later. It was a strong smell that she hadn't enjoyed for some time now. It was a good smell. She was braless and prominent nipples including her areola were visible through her top.

Claire tried to be quiet in the kitchen. She mixed some batter and took a bag of bacon out of the refrigerator. She swore his broad nostrils woke Clarence up. She could hear his sniffing over the sizzling of the bacon. Clarence sat up and stood. He stretched, she tried not to glance at him. Finally, still half-naked, he strolled into the kitchen. "I don't know what's better, what my eyes are seeing, or what my nose is smelling."

Claire blushed unsure if he was complimenting her looks or the stack of pancakes sitting on the table. His eyes were on her the nipples poking through her shirt, a shirt now clinging to her nipples as they began leaking milk. "Thank you," she said. "Scrambled okay?"

"Scrambled is wonderful," he replied, staring down at her cooking.

Upstairs, Cal started crying. The baby monitor in the living room picked it up. "Shit," she said, looking up at the ceiling.

"I got him," said Clarence. He turned and headed upstairs.

Claire's eyes followed him, his ass in the briefs was as hot is the bulge in the front. She blushed again, trying to remember if she'd hid the dildo. Right now, he was storming into the master bedroom and seeing the long black dildo sitting on the bed. "She won't be needing this anymore," said his voice through the baby monitor. She pictured him picking the dildo up with both hands and snapping it in two.

No, she'd hid it back in the dresser.

Instead, his voice did come over the monitor. "Good morning Cal. It's Uncle Clarence. Come here, little buddy." And then the sound of Cal laughing.

Maybe it would be nice to have a man around the house and someone to help her with Cal? He came downstairs carrying his nephew with a delighted look on his face. Cal laughed again seeing his mother, reaching out for her. "Help yourself," she told Clarence, taking her son.

"You're amazing," said Clarence, filling his plate.

"Don't look," she told him. "Cal's hungry." She sat down across from him with a towel over her chest, pulling one shoulder strap down, with embarrassing nursing sounds quickly coming from under the towel. "Save me one pancake and strip of bacon."

"Sorry," he apologized.

"Don't be. Eat up. I can make more if you'd like."

"This is plenty, thank you." He ate a few bites, trying not to stare at her nursing. "You know, Calvin had one dying wish, Claire."

"Your brother had a lot of dying wishes," she snorted.

"Maybe, but I know he wanted a son more than anything in the world." He went back to eating.

Claire nodded, feeling sad again. "So, what are your plans?" she asked.

"I'll need wheels and a phone. I want to try to find a job today."

"Sounds good. Calvin's car is in the garage. I don't think, he's driven it in years. I can take you to the DMV to get it tagged and your license renewed. You can have Calvin's phone and tablet too."

"That would be great," said Clarence, cleaning his plate. He looked up, staring. Claire had pushed Calvin aside and was pulling up the strap on her top, covering her bare breast. Wet bullseyes surrounded both nipples through her top.

"A messy necessity," she said, blushing again. Would you like some milk with breakfast? She thought. He reached for her breast, but the hand she was following close on his glass of orange juice. He seemed as embarrassed as she was. Claire excused herself to put a bra on and change her top.

Claire drove Clarence to the DMV and waited with Cal while Clarence got his license renewed. The rest of the morning, he spent in the garage tinkering with Calvin's car. He stopped for lunch, borrowed her car to run to the auto parts store, and soon was backing his brother's car out of the garage, heading back to the DMV to update the registration.

Clarence returned at dinner time. "Fuck, that smells good," he said, walking in the house. "Oh, sorry."

"It's fine," said Claire. "Porkchops and stuffing."

"Keep feeding me this well and I ain't never gonna leave."

"I don't want you to leave," she said, finishing dinner. "I need a man around." Claire paused a moment. "And I was hoping you'd be involved in Cal's life, but don't feel obligated if you want your own place."

"Claire, you couldn't keep me away. That little guy is all the family I have left."

"Thank you," she smiled, gratefully. "How'd things go?" She set the table as Clarence sat down. She'd sat Calvin's phone and tablet at the head of the table.

"Great," said Clarence, turning the phone on. "The car is registered and I found a job."

"What? That is great news. Where?"

"The car mechanic down near Walmart. I was always good with cars and worked in the prison garage."

"You knew Calvin's password?" She asked, watching him access both the phone and tablet.

Clarence smirked. "LXIX. The same he always used." The black man filled his plate and dug in. "When I start getting paid, I want to pay my share of the expenses."

"Your brother left me plenty..."

"I insist," said Clarence. "It's a man thing. Delicious Claire. Are all your meals this good?"

"Thanks," she said. Calvin started crying at that moment. She was mostly finished eating and pushed her plate back. When she came back with her son, Clarence had cleared the table and was filling the dishwasher. "Clarence, you don't have to do all that, but I appreciate it." The giant black man had been here a day and already more helpful and complimenting of her then Tom had been.

"My mama taught me right." He dried his hands. "I'm going to go get a shower."

Claire nodded, staring at his ass as he ascended the stairs. She carried Cal to the living room and fed him while searching for a movie to stream. She hoped they could share the couch and watch a movie together that night. She was disappointed when he came back downstairs. Clarence had shaved and showered. He was wearing a tight short sleeve short that showed off his biceps. It was tucked into his jeans and he was wearing a belt. She could smell cologne. "Going somewhere?"

"Yeah, I'm going to go hit the Home Plate and maybe Finn's. Wherever the action is."

"Oh."

"That okay with you?" he asked, his brow furrowed.

"It's fine. I just thought we might watch a movie."

"Some other time," he said. "Claire I been in jail a long time."

"And you don't want to be cooped up in here with me?"

"And I pretty much need to get laid."

"OH! Of course." She felt hurt for some reason. Thunder rumbled outside again. She couldn't bring herself to tell him good luck, but she said, "Be careful."

"I will. Thanks."

Claire felt sad when he left. She shouldn't be jealous and she certainly didn't think it appropriate that she was attracted to the brother of her father's child. She tried streaming a movie, but couldn't concentrate on it. She kept picturing Clarence in his briefs. Calvin had told her that he had a huge black cock and had a lot more experience than his older brother had. Damn, it was going to be hard sharing a home with such a stud.

Claire spent some time with Cal and retired to her room. She laid nude on her bed and closed her eyes picturing Clarence in his briefs again as she used her trusty dildo. Sometimes she saw herself riding Calvin and sometimes he morphed back into Clarence. She wasn't sure which brother she was thinking of when she came hard around her dildo. Satisfied, she put the dildo away and quickly fell asleep to the pattering of rain.

**********

A loud thunderclap woke her just as lights lit up the curtain in her room. Clarence was home. She glanced at her clock. 1:30 am, just after last call. Claire slipped out of bed and peeked out her window. It was Clarence and he was alone. She smiled. Looks like he'd struck out.

Claire laid back down on the bed, nude. She posed, staring at her door and hoping he'd come to check on her or peek in and tell her he was home. She heard him climbing the stairs. He did seem to pause at the top and she held her breath in anticipation, but instead, his steps receded and she heard him enter his old bedroom.

Claire sighed and stared at the roof listening to the rain. Well, if he wasn't going to check on her, then she could check on him, tell him Cal had kept her awake. She sat up and pulled her robe on. She tried to be quiet opening the door. She could see down the hall, his bedroom door was open, light on, so he was awake. She tiptoed down to his room and peeked around the door jam. Claire's eyes widened and she tried not to gasp at what she was seeing.

Clarence was laying in his bed, the covers pulled down under his genitalia. He was holding his erect cock up with several fingers of his left hand. It was the embodiment of pure perfection. Clarence's dark black cock resembled his brother's in size and power. The head was longer and more serpentine then Calvin's rounded bulbous cock head which made Clarence's cock slightly longer. It could have been slightly thicker too, but she couldn't tell from the angle nor could she see how massive his balls were though his legs were spread suggesting they were quite large. Claire's body began responding to the sight of it. Immediately arousal flowed freely down his thighs even as her nipples hardened and started leaking.