Dying to Fuck Your Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I'm askin' again. Are you my slut?"

"Yes, master."

"Good girl," he said, pushing his cock down until the head was pressing on her anus. "Tell me what you want."

Claire gulped. "I want you to fuck my ass. Make me your slut." Claire lowered her head to the pillows and braced herself. She widened her knees, opening her ass as much as she could.

"Don't worry, I'll go easy. Mrs. Barnes was scared the first time, but begged for more afterward."

Claire barely had time to picture one of her favorite teachers being sodomized by Calvin when the pressure on her anus started growing. She gritted her teeth; grateful his thumb had helped loosen her up. Her face scrunched up as her anus slowly opened up around his fat cock head. Her face turned red and sweat beaded her brow. "UGH!" she grunted, feeling like he was about to rip her open. The head pushed inside past the crown, stopping its progression just as she was about to scream for him to take it out.

The pain faded quicker than she would have thought. Claire wiggled her ass to let him know he could proceed. Calvin did, pushing his cock deeper, opening her rectum. Claire was grateful for the extra lubrication as his cock slowly worked in and out, pushing deeper with each thrust. "UNH!" she grunted as his cock seemed to bottom out somewhere between eight and ten inches. She panted gasping. The pain was almost all gone. She just felt stuffed and stretched out now. It wasn't unpleasant.

"Ready?" he asked.

Claire nodded. All he could see was her lovely brown hair bobbing. He pulled his cock back, her rectum closing up behind him, opening again as he pushed forward. Calvin started picking up speed, his cock pumping in and out of her ass eliciting soft grunts from her throat. At some point, she started pushing back into his thrusts, her grunts turning to moans.

"Now you gettin' into it, slut," he said, gasping for breath.

"YES!" she hissed. "Fuck my ass." Claire started humping her ass up faster into the thrusts of his cock causing him to increase his speed to match hers. "Fuck my ass with your big black cock. I'm your slut, master." Claire was loving having her ass fucked, now totally converted into an anal sex fanatic. The only thing missing was that she wanted to cum from having him fuck her ass. She managed to push up enough to wiggle one arm under her body. Her fingers found her pussy. She wished she could reach higher so she could grab his shaft and feel it sliding through her fingers as he fucked her ass, but she had to settle for fingering herself. She rubbed her clit frantically, moaning, as she felt an orgasm building. "Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass. Fuckmyass! YYESS!" She came hard, her ass clenching tightly around his cock. His shaft shuddered, shaking inside her, flooding her rectum with his seed.

"That's... a good... anal... slut," he groaned, breathing so hard he was wheezing. Calvin collapsed onto top of her, his weight forcing her body down on the mattress.

"Calvin?" she asked, but he didn't respond. She could feel his breath on her neck so he was alive. He didn't move. Claire had to push up and force him off her. His cock slipped free of her ass as he plopped down on the bed beside her. "Calvin?" she asked, shaking him. "Calvin!" His eyes were open, staring off into space. He was alive but unresponsive. Claire pushed herself off the bed, hurrying to the bathroom, her ass squishing as she walked. She wet a washcloth and returned placing it on his clammy forehead. She didn't know what else to do, so she started massaging his legs. The marijuana could only dampen the pain so much. His cum was pouring out of her rectum, she decided to take a shower to clean herself off and left him. When she returned, his eyes had closed and he appeared to be sleeping, so she sighed with relief.

When he awoke a couple of hours later, she had some pills ready for she knew he'd have a headache. Calvin swallowed them gratefully. He was regular Calvin again. "Did we just do what I think we did?" he asked, confused. "Or was I dreaming?"

"We did," she said, patting his knee.

"And did you like it?"

"It was wonderful," she answered. He closed his eyes and was soon snoring again.

The next morning, she entered his bedroom and started stripping. Claire pulled the covers back and sucked his fattening cock until it was completely hard then she mounted him. Calvin was staring at her wide-eyed. "What?" she asked.

"I must be dreaming," he sighed. "I was just thinking about jerking off while thinking about you when Claire Casey walks into my room and starts riding me."

"This isn't a dream."

"What about Tommy?"

"Screw him. I've wanted your black cock ever since I heard how big it is. FUCK ME!"

"Ssssh, you'll wake my parents."

Tears rolled down Claire's cheeks as she continued to ride his cock to orgasm after orgasm.

Another time, she arrived at Calvin's to find the living room torn apart. He was crawling around on the floor using his arms to pull him while screaming. "What the fuck is wrong with my legs? What the fuck is wrong with my legs?" He was distraught and confused the remainder of the day

As the weeks went by, he grew more confused and had more spells where he zoned out, staring off into space. Sometimes, he'd stare for hours, drool running off his lips. Claire concluded that she was being selfish. He needed 24-hour care and Tom would never go for her flat out moving in with his old high school rival. The next time he was lucid normal Calvin, she sat beside him on the couch, arms around each other and she told him what was going on. He understood, he was aware he was blacking out. Still, he leaned his head on her shoulder and cried.

He made some calls later that day to set up hospice care.

The last time they made love, Calvin sat in his dad's recliner while she sat in his lap, slowly riding his cock, enjoying every inch of it like it was the last time. Their foreheads rested on each other. Both of them moaning and mewling, pausing to kiss passionately. Claire began crying as Calvin grew closer. She continued crying through the big orgasm, her pussy clenching his cock and draining the last of his seed from his shaft.

They showered together. She helped him dress, grabbed his suitcase, and wheeled him out to her car. She stayed with him, unpacking his clothes in the healthcare facility. He looked at her sadly as visiting hours ended. "You'll visit?" he asked, grabbing her hand.

"Every day," she replied, kissing him on the forehead and leaving before the tears started rolling again.

"Claire!" he called to her at the door. "I love you."

**********

Calvin's health declined faster after that. Claire did visit every day. On a few, she had the opportunity to lock the door and suck his cock which they both were grateful for.

She'd missed her period twice now and finally got up the nerve to buy a pregnancy test. It was positive. She hadn't planned on telling Calvin, but the next day she stopped by to see him, he was lying in bed with IV in his arm and an oxygen mask. His eyes turned to follow her. "He's having trouble keeping food down," said the nurse.

Claire held his hand. He squeezed it reassuringly. "I'm pregnant," she said.

He squeezed her hand again. "Mine," he replied.

"Maybe. I'm around ten weeks." He nodded, knowingly. It had been ten weeks since their trip to the zoo. "Or it could be Tom's."

"Mine."

"Maybe."

"Mine. Tom's sperm is weak."

"I just thought you should know."

"Calvin," he said, weakly through the mask.

"What?"

"Calvin. If it's a boy, name him Calvin."

"If it's yours, I will name him Calvin."

"It's mine." He smiled behind the mask.

"Bye Calvin," she said.

"Bye Claire." He squeezed her hand again before releasing it. "I love you." His eyes closed.

She started crying again.

**********

Claire was seven months pregnant when she stopped by Calvin's room, freezing in horror when she saw he was now on a ventilator. His body had slowly wasted away over the last few months as cancer ravaged his body and he continued not being able to keep solid food down. Still he'd lived a few months longer than expected. His eyes flickered over to her.

She sat with him a while, telling him some news and gossip. He couldn't respond, but he blinked to let her know he was listening. "Oh!" she cried, startled. He blinked. Claire smiled and took his hand. She stood and placed his hand on her belly. "He's kicking." Calvin blinked frantically. "Yes, it's a boy."

Claire bent over and kissed him on the head. She leaned down by his ear and whispered. "I miss you. I miss your cock. And I love you too. Sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

He couldn't smile, but his eyes crinkled like he was trying to. He blinked rapidly and she could see his eyes were wet.

Two days later, the phone rang in the middle of the night. Tom answered sleepily. "I see," he said. "Yes, thank you for calling." He hung the phone up.

Claire sat up in bed. "What is it? What's wrong?"

"Calvin passed away."

Claire started bawling. She held her hands over her face crying into them.

Tom sat beside her and wrapped his arm over her shoulder, patting her on the back. "I know you liked the little guy, but he's better off now."

She continued sobbing. "I'm sorry. I can't stop."

Tom rested his head on hers, rocking her. "It's okay honey, you're just being overly emotional because you're pregnant."

"Shut up and let me cry."

**********

Claire handled the funeral. Not that it took a lot of work. Calvin had planned everything. He had a plot beside his parents, a casket ready, a long list of friends, and had prepaid for everything. Claire made the calls, told his coworkers at "The Home Plate," posted his obituary on social media, and bought a black dress that fit her pregnant belly.

The graveyard was crowded and full of former classmates and coworkers for Calvin was well-liked by everyone who knew him. Things were getting ready to start. Liz and her date were talking to Claire, making small talk about her pregnancy when Tom blurted out, "Sweet Jesus, it's giant Calvin!"

Claire followed Tom's gaze. A prison van had pulled up. A guard was unlocking the handcuffs on a giant black man in a crumpled ill-fitting suit. "That's Clarence," she gasped.

"Who?" asked Liz.

"Calvin's brother." There was no mistaking the family resemblance. Clarence looked so much like Calvin; her heart broke. He was shaved bald as Calvin had been after the chemo treatments, but Clarence had sideburns down to a goatee. He was also a giant, towering over Claire by 6 inches. The black man was pure muscle with biceps as big around as her thighs. He was very intimidating, but his eyes were soft while gazing at the casket.

The service went well. A lot of people got up and said a few words about what a great guy Calvin had been. Claire gave a short speech and finally, Clarence approached the podium and talked about Calvin as a child and how he'd handled everything after the death of his parents, nodding at his parent's grave. As he finished, the hulking black man lowered his head over his hand and began to cry.

The funeral started breaking up. The Home Plate was having a gathering to celebrate Calvin's life and everyone was invited. Clarence returned to the prison van. The guard patted the distraught Clarence on the back before reapplying the handcuffs. Claire excused herself from a group and tried to catch Calvin's brother before he returned to prison. "Clarence," she called.

"Claire," he replied. His eyes glanced down at her belly, swept down her body, pausing at her breasts. They were growing and pushing EE now, heavier and aching as they filled with colostrum. She felt her nipples harden under his gaze. This was a real man. "Nice to meet you." He held both handcuffed hands out, one open for her to shake.

"You too. Calvin's told me a lot about you."

"He's told me a lot about you to," said Clarence, grinning and staring at her. She blushed. "His words didn't do you justice though. You're stunning."

Claire suddenly wanted to giggle like a schoolgirl but fought it. "Oh please, I'm a fat cow," she replied but knowing she looked great pregnant. "I wish we had more time to talk."

"Me too," said Clarence. "Bob here's cool, but he does need to get me back to prison." He nodded at the guard who was also staring at Claire's breasts. Bob nodded, still staring.

"I have your number. He made me executor on his will, but for some reason, the lawyer says it's held up. You're his only living relative so I'm sure most goes to you. Really, I don't know what's taking so long, but your brother trusted his lawyer."

"Calvin, talked to me about his will," said Clarence. "Don't worry. Everything is fine."

Claire sighed with relief. "When do you get out?"

"Seven more years."

Claire nodded. "Well, I'm happy to take care of the house until you do. For Calvin."

"I'd appreciate that." Clarence ducked and stepped into the van as Bob shut the door after him.

**********

"Look at that BBC," said Claire, staring at her tablet. "Mmmm," she teased her clit with her finger, moaning. She heard Tom come in and flipped off the tablet. She didn't want him catching her watching interracial porn.

Tom stripped and slipped in bed beside her kissing her on the shoulder. She felt his hard penis on her ass and opened her legs. He slipped it inside her already wet pussy and slowly started fucking her from behind. Their doctor had told them that sex was often a trigger to starting labor and she was ready for this baby to come out. It was already a few days past due. It worked and an hour after Tom had ejaculated inside her, she felt her water break.

**********

Claire's parents looked up expectantly as Tom walked out of her birthing room. He was pale, staring off into space.

"Tom, what's wrong?" asked his father-in-law, standing up in alarm.

"Is the baby okay?" asked Claire's mom. "Is Claire?"

Tom didn't answer. He stared off into space zombie-like walking past them. The elevator opened and Tom walked into it.

"I'm going to go check on Claire," said her mom, alarmed. She entered the room past the nurses and doctor. Claire was sitting up, holding her baby. "Claire, are you okay? What's going on?"

"I'm fine," she replied, gazing down lovingly at her son. "The baby's fine too." She held him up for her mom.

"Oh," said her mother glancing at the baby. "OH! OH MY!"

"Mom, this is Calvin Jr."

**********

The next month was rough. Claire's dad was a bit racist and wanted nothing to do with his daughter or her black baby. Tom didn't want to talk to her either. He was gracious enough to let her stay in the house for two weeks. Her mom helped her pack her things up, but she didn't know where she could go. Tom filed for divorce, citing adultery, and planned on fighting her for every cent. Claire found herself crying a lot, but every time she looked down at baby Calvin, her heart filled with a love she'd never felt before.

As Tom threw her out, she didn't have any money and didn't have a place to stay. Her dad didn't want anything to do with her, but her mom was willing to throw him out to let their daughter and grandson move back in with them.

Claire only had one choice. She had the keys to Calvin's house and moved in there. It hurt going back, the place served to remind her of him and she caught herself laying on Calvin's bed and smelling his pillows to inhale his scent.

Calvin's lawyer tracked her down there. He pulled up and removed two folders from his briefcase. "Mrs. Thompson," he called.

"Casey. I going back to my maiden name." She looked down at the folders. "Is that the will?"

He nodded. "Yes, may I see the baby?"

She was a little startled by the question, but like any proud new mother, she enjoyed showing her son to people. "Sure, he's sleeping in the living room." Calvin was asleep in a baby stroller. She had taken up jogging him down to the mailbox in an attempt to lose her baby weight.

The lawyer glanced down at the crib and nodded. "Mr. Custis' son, I presume?"

"Yes," she answered. "I hope Clarence doesn't mind me staying in his house. I had nowhere else to go and this is his nephew after all."

"He doesn't mind and it's your house now." The lawyer handed her the will. "Mr. Custis changed his will recently, depending on whether or not your baby was his. If it was, everything was to go to his heir and you as his heir's custodian."

Claire stared at the document in disbelief. "But what about Clarence?"

"Mr. Custis discussed the change in the will with his brother and his brother approved. Clarence received a decent portion of their parent's life insurance which will be enough to get him back on his feet when he is released from prison."

Claire's eyes scanned the document. Between Calvin's investments, savings, and life insurance, she'd have close to five million dollars. She sighed with relief. It was just like Calvin to take care of every detail.

"I'll need you to sign a few things."

"Of course," she answered, reaching out to take the proffered pen.

**********

Claire reached the mailbox and turned around. She controlled her breathing, feet hitting the ground at a steady pace. She looked down at the stroller and smiled. The now six-month-old Calvin was awake and staring greedily at her breasts. She winced as her nipples hardened and started leaking milk. She hated her mommy's breasts, they were EE now, her areola had spread wider across her tits, and her nipples were thicker. They leaked milk constantly. She was back in shape, belly flat and shapely, thighs athletically trim. She exercised every day, but couldn't shake the extra five pounds that seemed concentrated in her breasts and ass.

She reached the house and U-turned again. The driveway was a quarter-mile from the house to the main road and her mailbox. She ran the path eight times for her daily jog or about two miles. She'd kept up her yoga and did multiple exercises to get her belly back in shape, now even flatter and sexier than it had been before her pregnancy. What few stretch marks she had were made faint by her full body tan. She sunbathed nude whenever the weather cooperated. Ahead, the mailman stopped at her box, he glanced at her briefly, his head springing back up to stare for a moment.

Claire slowed to let him finish, but he stayed waiting, wanting to check out the hot MILF now living in the Custis home. Check her out, he did, eyes sweeping her body, following her bouncing breasts as she approached. She took the mail, thanking him and he drove off. He was a young guy and she should be flattered, but at times it was annoying. There wasn't a lot of traffic on the main road and she'd tried jogging along it, but got too much attention from male drivers, slowing to stare, honking their horns, and one time a pickup with two men had stopped to hit on her but spun off when they saw her black baby. She decided to stick to the driveway.

There wasn't much mail, just a couple bills for her and some junk mail with Calvin's name on it, and a card for Calvin Jr. A gust of cool air blew over her, hardening her nipples even more. She gritted her teeth, glancing West at the dark storm clouds rapidly approaching. She increased her pace, pushing the carriage before her towards the house.

Claire carried Cal into the living room and sat him on the couch long enough for her to pull her sports bra off to free her breasts. Calvin smacked his lips, staring at them. She sat beside him picking him up as she opened the card. "Look Cal, mum mum sent you a half birthday card." Her father still wasn't talking to her. The card had a googly-eyed tiger cartoon on it. She shook the card to make the eyes move. He stared a moment but was more interested in his dinner. She lifted him, sighing as his lips clamped down over one nipple. The other immediately started leaking. She sighed, feeling like a cow that needed constant milking. Claire sighed again and pulled out her phone while Calvin continued nursing. The rain started pattering on the roof. The weather had been miserable lately. She checked Tom's social media profile, instantly regretting it. He was posting pictures of his Hawaii trip with his new twenty-one-year-old girlfriend. The weather was great in Hawaii. She had no right being jealous, but couldn't help being a little envious.