Dying to Fuck Your Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. Sure, thanks."

"Wear your bikini next time so you don't get your clothes wet. It would be easier if you just got in the shower with me."

"Next time? Yeah, good idea," she said, her eyes transfixed on the huge cock laying across his thigh. She wasn't about to wear her bikini in the shower with him, but she had a modest one-piece. "Well, I'll see it tomorrow then... see you tomorrow I mean."

"Yes, see you tomorrow. And Claire, thanks again."

"Thank you... I mean, you're welcome."

**********

"Damn Claire!"

Claire slammed her pussy down onto Tom's dick, bouncing as fast as she could in his lap. "It feels so good, baby," she moaned. "Ohhh yes," she whispered, trembling as she had a rare orgasm.

"UNH!" Tom raised his hips, his penis squirting his seed in his wife.

She collapsed on Tom, giving him a passionate kiss. "That was great, baby," she whispered in his ear.

"Yeah, wow!" said Tom in a pleasant daze. "It's hotter without the condom." His penis shriveled, shrinking its way to plop out of her pussy. "What got into you?"

"I don't know," she lied, images of Calvin's cock filling her mind. "I might be ovulating."

Tom patted her ass. "Let me up. I'm going to take a quick shower. His semen had leaked out of her, leaving his crotch a sticky mess.

Claire rolled off. She watched Tom, slip out of bed, and head to the bathroom. His once athletic body was fading. He had a paunch hanging over his little penis and his ass was flabby. Her mind couldn't help comparing what she was seeing to Calvin's hard muscular body. She'd never seen a better male physique then she had on Calvin. Only Tom's legs were superior to their old classmates.

Claire hopped out of bed when Tom shut the door. She walked over to the dresser and pulled a drawer open. Claire retrieved her bundled up bikini and unfolded it. It was a tiny string bikini that she'd bought for their honeymoon. It was black and the contrast looked good on her white skin. Just like the contrast of her white hand spreading lather across Calvin's black-skinned chest. It had been skimpy on her younger double C cup breasts and she'd gotten plenty of stares holding hands with her new husband strolling down a beach in Aruba. Now that her breasts had expanded, the bikini was even smaller on her and she no longer wore it in public. The meter reader had once caught her sunbathing by their pool and his eyes bugged out staring at her half-naked body. She wrapped a towel around her waist, fleeing back inside in embarrassment, but found herself fingering herself on her bed a few minutes later.

She set the bikini down on top of the clothes in her dresser and dug around for her one-piece swimsuit. It was modest, but still hugged her curves and looked great on her. The bikini showed off way too much of her body to wear in a shower with Calvin.

"Wear your bikini next time," echoed Calvin's voice in her head. He hadn't framed it as a question. Her bikini showed off too much of her body. Show off your body. Maybe it would make his cock hard again? Then she could... Her left hand curled imagining she was holding his hard cock again.

It was like she wanted to jerk him off again! She kind of did and it made her feel naughty.

Tomorrow's agenda was to take Calvin to his gym so he could lift weights. Her workout clothes were in the same drawer. It consisted of a black sports bra and black yoga pants that looked incredibly sexy on her. She wore it to her yoga classes or jogging. Her big tits bouncing up and down as she jogged had male drivers hitting their breaks to avoid accidents on two separate occasions. Again, the black on white contrast looked great on her. Like the contrast of her white hand sliding down Calvin's hard black stomach towards his shaved crotch.

Tom finished and she took his place in the shower to wash her crotch off. Afterward, she joined him in bed and fell fast asleep.

**********

Claire woke up horny. She couldn't recall the sex dream, but it had been hot and was just getting good when Tom woke her. She thought about making him late for work, but he was already adjusting his tie and had a house to show this morning. She considered masturbating, but she needed to get over to Calvin's.

Claire took a shower and naked walked over to her dresser, pulling the drawer open.

"Wear your bikini next time."

Claire retrieved the bikini from the drawer and pulled the panty on, trying to stretch it out to cover more of her crotch and ass. She had the same problem with the top, tugging the material one way and then the other to make sure her nipples were completely covered. The areolae were as big around as Calvin's cock... as a thin energy drink can and for some reason the plump nipples in their centers were also rising.

This is a bad idea, she thought, staring at her body in the mirror. Apart from one lucky meter reader, only Tom had seen her in this bikini since her honeymoon and she hadn't even worn it for him in years. The one-piece would be much more appropriate, she thought, reaching for it, but she couldn't wear a one-piece under her workout clothes and Calvin had specifically told her to wear a bikini.

Claire withdrew her hand and pulled her sports bra on over the bikini top. Then she stepped into the tight yoga pants. "Idiot," she said, smacking herself on the head. Her gym outfit was Lycra and she could wear it in the shower without displaying so much of her body to Calvin.

Calvin gave a low whistle when she walked into his house. She grinned and turned her hips, giving him a fake pose. He was wearing a white tank top that hugged his hard muscles and bared his black muscular arms. The contrast was sexy, his white shirt on his dark black skin, much as the contrast of her black bikini on her white skin was sexy on her. Bland gray drawstring sweatpants covered him from the waist down and now that she knew what to look for, she easily picked out the large tubular swell running down one leg. "Ready?" he asked, using the walker to head towards his front door.

"Ready boss," she answered, trying not to cry when she saw the pained expression on his face each time he put pressure down on his feet.

"Cut that boss shit out," he said, slowly following her to her car. "We weren't close in high school, but we were friends and you're helping me out as a friend."

"Thanks," she said, helping him into her front seat. "I feel closer to you since yester..." She froze, blushing.

"You did get pretty close, yesterday," said Calvin, a shit-eating grin on his face as he buckled the seat belt.

"I meant getting to know you better," she blurted out.

"Don't be embarrassed, but that was the best thing to happen to me in six months," he told her seriously, as she got in the driver's seat.

Claire was embarrassed; she didn't talk much during the drive to the gym.

Calvin was popular wherever he went and his gym was no exception. Employees and clientele all knew him by name. Claire helped him a little, but mostly he needed a male trainer to help with the heavier weights he was lifting. Claire got in a great workout herself, spending time on an exercise bike, treadmill, and some light weightlifting herself.

Calvin looked sad when she returned to where he was bench pressing. The trainer was just placing the weights back on the rack. Calvin was breathing heavily, his skin glistening with sweat. His arms were bulging from the exercise. "Wow!" she exclaimed. "That's a lot of weight!"

"325," said the trainer with an Eastern European accent. His eyes swept down Claire's body. "If you ever need a trainer, let me know. I'd give you a good workout."

He was plug-ugly with a big bull neck and a unibrow, but he was a powerful masculine man and his innuendo had her nipples aching. She felt a flutter in her pussy. "No thanks," she responded. Claire didn't know what was wrong with her but suspected her desire to get pregnant was the culprit. Her body had been responding to male attention since going off birth control a year ago. "That's a lot of weight," she said, turning her attention to Calvin.

"It was 400 a year ago," said Calvin. "380 six months ago." He stared at the ceiling for a minute, lost in thoughts of his rapidly declining health.

Calvin was still silent as she helped him back into her car. He did pipe up to say that he was hungry and she pulled up to a drive-thru to get them lunch. "You worked up quite a sweat," she said, turning onto his driveway. "Would you like a shower?"

Calvin sat up in his seat. "That's probably a good idea," he answered. "I figured I could get by with a shower every other day so you wouldn't have to wash me, but I hadn't counted on the gym today. If you're sure you don't mind, I could use one?"

"No, I don't mind," she said, feeling the flutter in her pussy again. "We'll shower right after lunch." Claire pulled up to his mailbox and grabbed the mail for him before turning down his driveway. Calvin had opened a manilla envelope and was reading through its contents silently. He quietly pushed it back into the envelope, sighing. "You okay?"

"Good news."

"Oh?" she asked.

"You don't have to take me to chemo Monday."

"Oh? OH!" Claire glanced over at him. "I'm sorry, Calvin."

He shrugged. "It seemed to work at first, but the shit just spread too fast. It's not just my legs that hurt anymore. I can feel it in my bones. My remaining quality of life will be better without it."

Claire blinked rapidly, trying to fight back tears. "Hey," she looked over at him, parking the car. "Fuck cancer."

"Yeah," he nodded, smiling at her. "Fuck cancer." He wasn't dead yet.

Claire pulled his walker out of her trunk and came around to help him out of her car. "Look," she said. "If there's anywhere you'd like to go..."

"It hurts too much to walk."

"Then swallow your pride and get a wheelchair. I'm serious Calvin. If there's anything I can do for you or anything you need me to handle, I'm here for you."

"Well," he said, grinning despite the pain of walking along beside her. "If anything comes up, I'll let you handle it."

"Great," said Claire. "I'm happy to help."

**********

"Ready," she yelled from the bathroom, testing the shower.

"Did you wear your bikini?" He called back from the bedroom.

"Yeah, but I figured I could wear my workout clothes."

"Oh, I was hoping to shower with a hot girl in a bikini." He slowly walked into the room.

"Classic Calvin," she said, smiling and looking up. The smile faded when her eyes fell on his cock. It was sticking out again, slightly angled down just as it had the first time, she'd seen it. The head bobbed slightly. She quit staring when he spoke.

"I figured you'd already seen it, so why bother with a towel." He made his way to the shower and she helped him in. He turned, looking over her shoulder. "You look hot as hell in that, but I was hoping for a bikini.

Claire released his arm when he grabbed the bars. He was looking at her when she stepped back and pulled the sports bra off over her head. She glanced down, quickly covering her breasts with her arm as part of her areola was showing. She adjusted the cup and reached down for the waist of her yoga pants, wiggling them down around her hips. "Alright, I'll throw you a bone." Claire straightened up, letting him look at her. He did and she could see the approval in his eyes.

"Your body's incredible."

"Thanks. I haven't even let Tom see me in this for years."

"I consider myself lucky." Calvin faced the corner, holding his head under the water as she stepped in behind him.

Claire bent down for the bottle of body wash. She lathered up her hands and massaged his scalp, the water quickly washing the suds away. Some more lotion and she watched her slim white hands rubbing the lotion into his shoulders and back. She squatted, washing his butt cheeks and weakened legs.

"That feels good Claire," said Calvin. "My physical therapist says that massaging my legs would help with blood flow. Would that be something you'd be willing to do for me?"

"Of course," she replied. "Turn around." Calvin took his time, putting more weight on his legs and turning slowly. She stared down at his cock, slowly swinging around. Exactly how big was that monster? Twelve inches? Thirteen? It had pushed fourteen when he'd finally started ejaculating yesterday.

Claire took her eyes off it, standing on her tiptoes as she stepped forwards. Calvin closed his eyes as she washed his face. "Aah!" she gasped, coming back down on the flat of her feet. She stared down between their bodies in horrified fascination. Calvin was staring down also. His cock had slipped between her thighs and she was straddling the fat shaft. She could its heat between her legs as it pushed up against her crotch. Claire stepped back, it slid out an inch, feeling so good, she felt guilty and stood back up on her tiptoes until it had cleared her thighs.

"Guess I'm throwing you a bone now."

"Guess you are," she muttered, staring at the swollen cock. It had risen again, now angled up. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around it, pulling the head up over her pubic mound before reluctantly releasing it. She stepped forward again, the head sliding up her stomach and over her navel. Claire went back to washing his shoulders and chest, conscious of his cock pushing against her stomach. Her breasts were pushing into his face, but he wasn't complaining. Her hand ran down his stomach to just under his navel.

Claire stepped back. She stared at his cock and then down at the bottle of body wash. She could quit now. He was clean enough. There was no need to wash anymore. The shower had washed his sweat off. Claire bent down and poured more of the wash on her palm. She started rubbing into his bald crotch and around the shaft down to massage it into his heavy balls. Claire took a breath and moved her hand up to the shaft, wrapping her fingers around it. She ran her sudsy hand along the shaft and up to the head, giving it a little squeeze. She stroked her hand back down to the base. There it was clean.

She didn't let go. She raised her head from staring at her slim white hand holding his dark black cock. She slid it back up about halfway, staring him in the eyes. "Would you like me to..."

"I promised I wouldn't ask you to do that again," he answered.

"Would you like me to..." He didn't respond. He stared at her waiting. His cock twitched in her hand. "Would you like me to jerk your cock off again?"

"I'd love it."

Claire stroked his shaft, letting her hand run to the head and down to the base, increasing speed. "It's so big, Calvin,' she whispered. She chuckled. "I guess it's working again," she said, referring to him telling her about having erectile dysfunction.

"It must like you," he said. His words making her hand stroke faster. "It sure likes that bikini."

Claire blushed. She could feel her nipples hardening, stretching out the fabric of her bikini so that it revealed hints of her areola. "I like your cock, Calvin." Claire almost gasped when it swelled in her hand.

"Good. Then you'll jerk it off whenever I want you to?"

"Yes," she said, nodding her head, watching her hand stroking the thick black cock. She reached out and tried to use her other hand to help it along, but reaching down was awkward.

"Try kneeling," suggested Calvin.

Claire stooped then kneeled, the drain right between her thighs. Claire looked up at him and gasped. This position was so different, she immediately felt the bottom of her bikini panty turn wet as her arousal grew. No longer was she staring down at a little black man with weak legs, now she was staring up at an incredibly masculine well-muscled man with a giant black cock the end of which was bobbing just under her nose.

Claire stared down his shaft, reaching down for the bottle of body wash and squirting more in her hand. Wrapping both her hands around Calvin's cock, she began jerking it off again. It was easier in this position and felt more natural kneeling before him. Claire hoped he was appreciating that she was doing this for him, but the more she saw his cock, the longer she stroked it, she began to feel grateful he was allowing her to do this for him.

"You have amazing stamina," she told him, her arms tiring. She tried twisting her hands around his shaft as she stroked it.

"I don't suppose you'd be willing to suck it?" he asked.

"I..." Claire was shocked by his request. "I couldn't." She stared down at the plum-sized head of his cock appearing every time she moved her hands down. It was only six or eight inches from her mouth.

"I understand," said Calvin, sighing. "I'd just really love one last blow job before..." He paused. "Before you know?"

"I'm sorry," she said, truly meaning it. "I couldn't cheat on Tom. I shouldn't even be doing this for you."

"Well, I don't think a blow job is cheating, but I don't want you to do anything your uncomfortable with." Calvin sighed again. "Would you...?"

"Would I what?"

"Would you at least take your top off?"

"Calvin!"

"Please? I'd love to see your breasts and that bikini doesn't leave much to the imagination. It'll help me cum faster."

Claire released his cock. It bobbed, swollen and glistening before her eyes as she reached under her hair behind her neck and pulled the string on her top. It fell as she reached behind her back and pulled the last string.

"Jesus," he muttered as her areola and swollen nipples appeared. "They're magnificent!"

"Thanks," she said, smiling at him. She squirted another dollop of lotion into her hand before she went back to working on getting him off.

"Arch your back a little."

Claire sat up and arched her back. He was looking down at her jerking off his cock framed by her breasts. "This helping?"

"A little," he muttered. "Could you try..."

"Calvin! You're lucky I'm doing this for you."

"I know. I know," he said quickly. Claire looked up at him frowning. The shower was striking his back, but his head was beaded with sweat and looked like he was straining. "I want you to try talking dirty to me to speed things up."

"Talking dirty?"

"You told me you like it. Keep telling me how much you like it."

Claire was concerned by the strained look on his face. "I like your cock," she told him again. Her arms were tiring, but she stroked it faster. "I love your cock. God Calvin, your cock is so big."

"That's good," he moaned. "What color is it?"

"Black! Your black cock is so big, Calvin. I love your big black cock." Claire was finding this hot and waves of arousal were lubricating her pussy.

"Is it the biggest you've ever seen?"

"Yes, this is the biggest cock I've ever seen." She stroked faster, determined that his stamina would not outlast the strength in her arms.

"Is it bigger than Tom's?" He threw his head back, groaning, the water striking his bald pate.

"So much bigger," she said, knowing this was wrong. She only hesitated a moment. "Your big black cock is so much bigger than Tom's little penis."

"Oh god Claire," he groaned.

His cock was bigger in her hands, more swollen, and even harder. He was getting close. She stared in horror at the huge swollen head only inches from her face and breasts. "Wait! You're not going to shoot as much as you did, yesterday are you?"

"Oh no," he moaned. "That was six months' worth."

Claire looked down at the head of his cock now an angry purplish black. "It looks like it's about to explo..."

Calvin thrust his cock through her hands, the head was inches from her open mouth when it did explode. "UNNHH!" he grunted.

Claire was caught off guard, as the first strand of his semen shot out from the head, filling her mouth. She clamped her lips down, swallowing it, releasing his cock. She stared cross-eyed down at the head as it reared up, blasting another wave of semen on her face. She closed her eyes just in time as one of his large loads of ejaculate splattered over her face. Claire could feel his sperm spraying all over her tits and striking her face again as she wiped her eyes clear. His cock was bobbing out of control spraying semen all over her upper torso. She grabbed it and held it still, jerking his remaining sperm out and stream after stream of his hot seed shot out to splatter on her breasts. She licked her lips, tasting more of his seed and liking what she tasted. Having him cum all over her was the most erotic moment of her life.