Dying to Fuck Your Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," she said again, shaking her head in disbelief. "I had no idea."

"Fair is fair, Claire. How many men have you had?"

"Well," she said, blushing a little. "Yours is only the third cock I've ever seen, but I've only had two men."

"You had sex with someone after you broke up with Tom?"

"No, before Tom. I had sex with Jack Johnson."

"Get the fuck out!"

Claire giggled. "We were neighbors and childhood friends. I decided I didn't want to be a virgin anymore and trusted him, so we agreed to do the deed. He was more than eager."

"That scrawny nerd couldn't have been very big?"

"He wasn't. Didn't last very long either. Just enough to break my hymen and we were both so embarrassed we didn't try again. He was a skinny, a very skinny six inches or so, bigger than Tom, but..."

"But nothing compared to this," said Calvin, lifting his hard cock so that it was sticking straight up."

Claire stared at it. "How the fuck is it hard again?"

"I have to correct you on one thing, Claire."

"What's that?" She continued staring.

"This is the first cock you've ever seen. Jack and Tom barely have penises."

"You're right," she whispered, her eyes traveling up and down his length. His cock seemed to have a mesmerizing effect on her. The same effect it apparently had on Mrs. Barnes.

"Say it," said Calvin, shaking the base so that his cock moved.

"Yours is the first cock I've ever seen."

"Good. Feel like jerking it off again?"

"Yeah," she sighed looking at it. She did promise to keep giving him relief provided he followed the rules. "But my arms are tired and I think I've done enough for you today. You can take care of it yourself."

"You don't mind?" Calvin reached out for the bottle of lube. Claire slid off the bed, knotting the towel again. "Where are you going?" asked Calvin, squirting fluid on the head of his cock.

"I thought I'd make you some dinner," said Claire pausing on the way to the door.

"Let me look at you." Calvin rubbed the fluid around the crown of his cock until it was shiny and glistened. He ran his slick hand down the shaft, giving it a slick coating. "Open your towel."

Claire stared at his hand slowly gliding up and down the length of his cock, her own hands reaching up for the knot and pulling the towel open. It dropped at her feet. The black man on the bed nodded his approval taking her body in standing by his bed. Her white hands looked better on his cock then his black one. Why did I say no? she wondered. Her nipples hardened as she stared at it. His brown eyes were glued to her breasts. You should be the one jerking that big black cock off.

"Play with your tits."

Claire's hands rose to cup and lift her double D-cups. She sucked her lower lip in, letting her fingers flicker back and forth over her nipples. "Jerk that big black cock off," she muttered.

"Good," said Calvin, nodding his approval, his stroking hand picking up speed. "Keep talking."

"Does my body make your big black cock hard? Did you like having these big white titties wrapped around your black cock? Mmmmm." She couldn't help moaning as she stared at his cock. Her nipples were pulling out her areola again.

"Slide one hand down your belly," he ordered and she obeyed. Claire released one breast, her hand sliding down her flat tummy, fingers outspread touching the top of her pubic mound. "Finger yourself," he said, staring at her hand.

Claire gasped at his demand, but her hand lowered. "Aah!" she cried, two fingers plunging into her pussy. Her other hand's fingers pinched her nipple hard.

"Your wet for me aren't you, Claire?"

"Yes," she whimpered, trembling, her pulse quickening.

"My big black cock makes you wet? Say it."

"Your big black cock makes me wet." She bent forward, pushing her fingers deeper.

"Cum for me, Claire." His hand now a blur as he stroked his shaft. "Cum for me and I'll cum for you."

"Cum for me," she whispered, her eyes flickered from his cock to his face and back down to his cock. The head rose above his pumping fist, swelling until it was purplish-black again. "Cum for me," she moaned, almost begging. Her pussy was quivering all around her fingers.

"F-UHHH-CKKK!" Calvin's hips rose off the bed, thrusting his cock up through his hand. Cum shot up from the head in one long strand. A second large wad of semen blasted out as his hips came back down on the bed.

"AAAHHH!!" Claire leaned forward, squatting down into her fingers as she came all over her hand. "CUMMING!" Her own orgasm, squirted out around her hand, splattering the insides of her thighs. She squirted again, staring in awe as jet after jet of white semen squirted from the head of his cock, each wad shooting out a little less far, turning to small geysers of semen, and eventually just bubbling out of his cock head to flow down his shaft to the hand gripping the base. His cock continued to twitch as they stared at each other, the swelling subsided until it began to lean and flop over as it collapsed.

"Wow!" said Claire. She grabbed the towel and used it to wipe her hand and the sides of her thighs. She offered the towel to Calvin, but he shook his head, reaching over to grab the box of tissues. His crotch, cock, stomach, and chest were covered with semen. "Do you always cum that much?"

"Every time," he snorted. "My balls are filling up already."

Claire stared down between his weak legs. His scrotum was splayed out on the mattress, one huge ball slightly resting on the other. She had no doubt they were preparing for his next orgasm. "I'll go make some dinner."

"Would you mind bringing it to me here? I need to catch my breath."

"Sure."

"And Claire, stay like that."

"I'm not waiting on you nude Calvin," she scolded, though flattered that he was as enthralled by her body as she was by his huge cock.

She returned less than an hour later, holding a tray with spaghetti and a premade salad she found in his refrigerator. "Dinner," she said, wondering if he were asleep. His eyes were closed. He was still lying naked on top of the bed. She gave his cock an admiring glance.

Calvin opened his eyes and smiled, looking up and down her body. "Not nude, but just as good."

"I didn't think you'd mind." Claire had put her bikini on. It was nice and warm from the dryer. "Now if you don't need anything else, I'd like to take off."

"Yes, take it off." Calvin grinned, staring hungrily at her bikini. "Seriously, I'm good," he replied, sticking his fork into a piece of lettuce. "Thank you for today," he said, sincerely.

"I had fun too, but I think we went overboard, so let's tone things down just a little, okay?"

"Mmmhmm," he agreed, turning his attention on his spaghetti.

Claire gathered up her workout clothes and feeling naughty, she decided to drive home in her bikini. She figured, she could speed all she wanted and wouldn't get a ticket, but she still drove the speed limit. Tom wouldn't be home just yet either, so she wouldn't have to explain why she was wearing their honeymoon bikini coming home from her job.

She stripped naked in the laundry room. "Oh shit," she griped seeing the blood spots in her bikini bottom. She was horny and wanted to get Tom in bed again, but her period was coming. Tom didn't express any interest in a second night of sex anyway. He was usually only good for one session a week, a far cry from when they were newlyweds and he wanted to do it every night. "Oh well," she sighed, her husband would be satisfied with the pot roast she had cooking in the slow cooker. She tossed her clothes in the washer.

**********

"Me first," yelled Claire, leaping out of bed and making for the bathroom before Tom.

"What gives?" he asked.

"I need to change."

"Oh," he nodded, knowingly. Tom turned and headed back to bed.

Claire winced as a bad cramp hit her. The trickle had turned to a faucet. She took a quick shower. Her nipples were hard and despite her period, she was still horny. She vaguely recalled waking from a dream where she was on her honeymoon, walking down the beach in her bikini, and holding hands, not with Tom, but with Calvin. His legs were healthy and he was taller than she was. He was bare-chested and clad in a swimsuit. They arrived back at a blanket, Claire removing her bikini while Calvin pulled his shorts down, huge black cock springing out, fully erect. She spread her legs, looking down as the swollen head of his black shaft lined up with her pussy. Tom's alarm woke her just as Calvin's cock began to spread her pussy open.

A naughty dream, but it made sense considering she'd worn her honeymoon bikini with the little black man yesterday among the other things that she'd done with him. Claire wrapped a towel around herself, kissing Tom as he passed her heading for the shower. She dropped the towel and pulled her bikini back out of the drawer, placing a pad in the crotch. She pulled on skinny jeans that accentuated her legs and hugged her ass. She wore a red tank top for her top. It showed a band of skin above her jeans and her navel if she raised her arms.

Claire stopped in the kitchen, grabbing a banana for breakfast, and pausing at their calendar. She grabbed a pen, intending to mark when she'd be most fertile. Her cycle was pretty dependable, she'd be her most fertile starting about 13 days after her period ended, "Which puts it..." she mumbled. "SONOFABITCH!"

"Who, me?" asked Tom, hearing her as he came downstairs.

"I was figuring the best time we could get pregnant and it's right when you're away at your realtor convention. The night you leave is our best bet."

"I've got an easy solution. Come with me?"

Claire perked up at the thought of getting away, then sighed. "Calvin needs me."

"What's more important, starting a family or helping The Little C?"

"Big C," she corrected. "And right now, the answer is Calvin. We can put off getting pregnant a few months, but Calvin doesn't have many more months left." Claire looked at Tom. "Sorry."

"I understand," he shrugged. He wasn't as in a hurry to be a dad as she was to be a mom, but he did love the hot unprotected sex.

Claire gave him another kiss and left for work.

**********

Claire spent most of the day, tidying up the kitchen, washing Calvin's clothes and sheets. He spent most of the day going around shirtless wearing only sweat pants with no briefs. She could tell he wasn't wearing underwear as she could either see his cock flopping around when he was walking or see the long outline of it when he was seated. He was using the walker constantly now, placing the pressure on his arms as he shuffled around.

Claire was wondering when he would be wanting her to jerk him off, looking up expectantly whenever he called her name. "Claire?" he asked. She looked up wondering if he was ready. "Could you pick up some things at the store for me?"

"Of course," she responded. He had the list on his phone and texted it to her. "I'll leave now."

Claire spent her time in the supermarket wondering if he was mad at her. Maybe he just needed to recoup after blowing three large loads yesterday? Maybe he was mad that she had told him they needed to tone things down? Whatever! She didn't care anyway.

When she got back to Calvin's house, she was surprised to see a wheelchair waiting on the front porch and another large package. "What's in the box?" she asked, letting herself in with the groceries in her arms.

"A bench for my shower," he told her. "You won't need to wash me anymore."

"Oh," she said, frowning and feeling a little sad for some reason.

"The wheelchair, a friend found in a thrift store."

The rest of the day was spent handing Calvin the parts for his new shower bench. It was a simple job involving only putting some screws in and Calvin had it done quickly. Claire carried it into his bathroom and set it up so that he'd sit facing the spray and able to reach out for the handles. "I think I'll try it out tomorrow."

"Should I wear my bikini in case you need help?"

"I was wondering why you were out of uniform," he said, running his eyes up and down her body. "Though you do look lovely today."

"Ha-ha and thank you," she said, blushing a little.

"I should be fine, but wear it. I need some weeding done and you could get some sun while you work."

"Sure," she responded.

"Claire?"

"Yeah?" she asked smiling and anticipating his question. Would you jerk me off? Can you get me off again? Speaking of bikinis, it's handjob time, strip.

"Let's try out the wheelchair."

"Oh," she replied, a little disappointed. "Sure."

Calvin had a large property and a long driveway. Claire pushed him down to his mailbox. She found herself leaning over the handles, glancing at his bulge most of the way there and back. "I hate the fact that I need to be pushed, but I do love getting outside. Thanks for pushing me to do this." He turned and reached out, placing a large black hand on one of hers. He held it there for a half a minute before removing it. "Think we could go for walks in the park or along the brook?"

"Of course. Your chair should fit easily in my car."

Calvin seemed pretty cheerful, but Claire was feeling bitchy by the time she left, mad at him for not asking her to jerk him again. Not that she wanted to do it, she just wanted him to ask. My period must be making me grouchy, she thought. It was definitely her period as she snapped at Tom multiple times that evening over stupid stuff.

**********

Calvin's yard didn't need much work. He paid a landscaper to mow and do upkeep, but some weeds were poking up through the mulch and he'd ordered some flowers to plant around a crepe myrtle. Claire crawled around in the dirt, digging holes and placing the flowers in before covering them back up. Calvin was sitting in the wheelchair giving instructions. He was puffing on a joint while taking pictures of her with a tablet.

Claire felt flattered. She didn't completely take his advice. She was wearing her bikini but had a pair of cutoff jean shorts covering her bottom. The rest of her was bare, but for the white sneakers covering her feet. She'd worn a tied-up plaid shirt giving her a country girl appearance, but she'd removed the shirt in the heat. "All done," she said, wiping dirt off her hands and leaning down to wipe her knees off.

"Hold the pose," he said when she stood back up. Calvin snapped a picture.

"Why are you taking pictures," she said, placing a hand on her hip and leaning into the camera, instinctively posing for him.

"Cause you're a perfect subject," he answered. "You ever done any modeling?"

"Not professionally," she answered, still posing as he snapped pictures. "I was in an ad at the movies for Martin's jewelers." She twirled around, letting her hair fly out to curl around one shoulder.

"I remember that," he answered. The movie screen showed local ads before the previews started. Claire's face had been in the ad, one hand on her cheek with a large diamond ring on her finger.

"I also got paid to wear a bikini at the boat show in the convention center one year and though it wasn't a paying job, I did the..." She held her fist up to her mouth faking a cough for the first word. "Mmmphgerie show for charity at Finn McGee's'."

"What was that?"

She lowered her fist, blushing. "The charity lingerie show at Finn McGee's." Finn's was the biggest club in town. Claire and Liz had agreed to do a lingerie fashion show with the club's cover charge going to charity. That had been ten years ago.

"I know," he said, grinning. "I went just to see you."

"Really? I don't remember seeing you there?"

"I had a hard time seeing through the crowd." He held the tablet up, centering her on the screen. "Sucks to be short." He looked up at her. "Unbutton those shorts and pull them open slightly." Claire did as she was told, looking at him seductively. "Great, now pull them down your hips slightly." She smiled, enjoying herself, wiggling the jean cutoffs slightly down her hips, her bikini panty appearing. "Now turn around and pull It down off your ass." Calvin was enjoying himself too. She posed for him in the bikini. She laid down in the green grass, legs up and crossed, as she glanced over at him. She stood back up and did some yoga poses which seemed to delight Calvin to no end. "Now reach up behind your neck and take your top off." He held the tablet up in anticipation.

Claire smiled, her hands slipping under her hair behind her neck, fingers pinching the string, starting to pull... "Whoa! I'm not posing topless for you," she said, coming to her senses.

"DAMN!" He lowered the tablet and snapped his fingers. "Bottomless then?"

Claire shook her head, but couldn't help chuckling. "No, I think I'm done posing."

"Well, if you'll help me, I think I'd like to try out the bench and take a shower." He took a last puff on the joint and stared at the pinched butt between his fingers. "It's a strange world, Claire. My brother's in jail for selling this stuff and now my doctor's prescribing it as a medicinal painkiller."

"It's not right." Claire bent to retrieve her shorts. Her top was tossed over a railing on his front porch. She stayed in her bikini, kicking off her dirty shoes outside his front door. Calvin liked to do things himself when he could. He wheeled himself into the bathroom. Claire followed. "Need any help?"

"No, I should be fine." He pulled his tee-shirt off over his head. Her eyes flickered down to his impressive physique. "Thanks though." He sat still, waiting for her to leave.

"You sure you don't want me to keep an eye on you?"

'You just want to see my cock again," he said, pointing a finger at her.

Claire was taken aback, feigning indignation. "Of course not." Her eyes flickered down to the bulge beneath his sweat pants. "Don't be ridiculous. I just want to make sure you don't fall or something."

"Relax, I'm kidding and if you want my cock, all you have to do is ask." He turned the chair towards the shower door and locked the wheels. "I just want to do this on my own."

"I understand. I'll wait in your bedroom. Yell, if you need me."

Calvin forced himself out of the chair. She could see the pain in his face, putting pressure down on his legs. It would have been worse if he hadn't smoked the joint. He leaned in the shower door, one hand pulling the drawstring of his sweats. Her eyes watched the hand. She did want to see his cock again. "There is something you can do for me," he said, pulling the knot undone. She stared eagerly at the bulge. It seemed more swollen. "Could you massage my legs for me when I'm done?"

Claire nodded, still waiting for him to push his sweats down. Instead, he just motioned with his head toward the connecting door to his bedroom. Claire flushed a little, turning and leaving him alone.

**********

Claire waited patiently, sitting on his bed, legs crossed as she shook one foot. She was a little uncomfortable. It was near the time she should be changing her pad. "I hate this time of the month," she muttered. She heard the shower stop. Calvin sighed as he sat back down in his wheelchair. She was glad he'd managed on his own, but a part of her wanted him to need her help. Of course, if things went according to plan, she'd be a mother next year and have a baby that needed her all the time.

Claire stood when the bathroom door opened and Calvin wheeled himself in. He had a towel wrapped around his waist, but his cock was so big she could see the end hanging over the seat of the chair. The towel surprised her as she thought he liked showing his huge cock off. She stepped aside, taking his arm as he stood and spun around sitting on the bed.

He laid down and turned so that he was laying on his stomach, head turned so that he could place his arms under it. "Oil?" she asked, reaching for the bottle on the nightstand.

1...34567...16