Dying to Fuck Your Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," he groaned, relaxing his arms and wincing as he put more pressure on his feet.

Her hands moved up his swollen shaft one last time, an inch-long strand of semen dangling from the urethra. Claire knew she shouldn't, but she was lost in the moment. She leaned forward and let her tongue lap up the last remnant off the tip of his cock. He moaned again.

"I thought you said you weren't going to cum as much," she said, looking warily at him as she pushed herself off the floor and stood. She ran the tips of her fingers up over large globs of sperm dripping off her breasts.

"I didn't. That was a pretty normal load."

"That's not normal," she muttered, the semen covering two of her fingers was as much as one of Tom's entire orgasms.

"Hey, the balls match the cock," he said grinning. His eyes were on her hands, she was staring fascinated at the semen coating her fingers. "Rub my seed into your tits."

"What?" she looked up.

"Rub my seed on your tits."

Claire stared at him in shock, but her fingers were coming up to her nipples, rubbing his sperm all over them. She whimpered at the sensitivity of her nipples. He was staring intently at her breasts. She slid her hands down, cupping them with her palms, running her hands all over breasts. Calvin was so black yet his semen was whiter than Tom's. It had the consistency of the body wash she'd been rubbing all over his body, more pudding thick then Tom's watery seed. "My god, Calvin! How?" She was staring down at his cock. It had been sticking out, bent down, but had straightened up nearly fully erect again, expanding before her eyes.

"I've never seen a woman as gorgeous as you, Claire," he said, earnestly. Claire's cheeks turned crimson. "I'm serious. You're perfect. You get the blood flowing straight to the old Big C." He winced, his cheeks turning crimson too, but not from embarrassment, from pain.

"Calvin, are you okay?"

"I need to get out of here." He was gasping for air.

Claire's brows furrowed with worry. She took his arm and helped him out of the shower to his walker. "You need help?"

"Go ahead and clean up. I need to lay down."

Claire turned, squealing as she thrust her body under the freezing water.

Calvin chortled. "Ran out of hot water ten minutes ago."

Claire shivered, but squatted to grab the bottle of body wash, squirting some soap into her hand. Her brain pictured her hand holding Calvin's cock, and shooting his seed in her hand. She rubbed the soap over her tits. Her arousal and the freezing water had her nipples pulling her areola out of her breasts even further. She washed quickly unable to take much more of this.

Claire stepped out of the shower. She was freezing and reaching for the towel when Calvin howled in pain. She forwent the towel and dripping hurried over to Calvin. He was moving so slowly; he hadn't reached the bed yet. She grabbed his arm and wrapped her other arm around his shoulders. Her wet skin and breast pressed against him. He turned, releasing the walker and sat heavily on the bed sighing with relief. Sweat beaded on his forehead and bald pate. Despite his pain, his cock was still hard.

Claire bent down, grabbing his shoulders, holding him up. Her nipple swollen and throbbing right before his lips. Claire gasped when his mouth closed down around her entire nipple and he sucked it into his mouth. Her pussy quivered, spasming as he suckled her nipple. It took all her willpower to push his head off when what she wanted was to pull him against her breast. She looked down at him, his eyes were closed and he was smacking his lips like he wanted her nipple back. She would have sworn her nipples couldn't have grown any bigger, but the one he'd just had in his mouth was so engorged, her entire areola was sticking out of her breast. "Sorry," he groaned.

"Look," she said holding his shoulders but keeping her breasts clear of his mouth. "What we're doing is fun and I like feeling naughty, but I'm a married woman and we need to set some ground rules. Okay?"

"I understand," said Calvin. "I couldn't resist."

"Fine. I'll keep jerking you off if it gives you some pleasure and I'll take my top off if you like, but no touching. Understand?" He nodded in answer and she continued. "The panty stays on and no kissing. Some things are for Tom only. If you can follow my rules, I'll keep jerking this big black cock off." She reached down, wrapping her fingers lightly around his shaft, she ran her hand up and down his cock, caressing it and not stopping while she stared at him.

"Would you do it again, now?" he asked.

"I'll try, but my arms are still tired." He spread his legs while she kneeled and moved between them.

"There's some lubricant in the drawer." He leaned sideways and opened his drawer. "There's something I want you to try."

"Calvin! Don't ruin this." She took the lubricant and filled her palm, rubbing it into his shaft.

"This isn't very different from jerking it off. I want you to use your tits."

"What?"

"Squeeze my cock between your tits and use them to get it off."

His cock was slick, black skin glistening in the light. She leaned in, hefting her breasts and engulfing his cock with her bosom. The head reared to her chin. Tom's penis would have disappeared entirely between her large bosom. The lubricant worked well and she easily hefted her breasts up and down his shaft. "This isn't so bad," she said. He still looked weak. "Are you sure you can handle getting off again?"

Calvin looked sad but snorted. "I can get off all night. It's my bones that hurt and despite the name, there's no bone in my boner." He smiled, but it was obvious he was hurting and just putting on a good face for her. "The legs are getting worse and I couldn't take holding myself up in the shower much longer."

"I'm sorry. Your arm muscles look great. I wouldn't have..."

"You're worth it, Claire. And it's the bones, not the muscles. I'm going to need to put a bench in the shower and you're right about the wheelchair. Eventually, I won't be able to lift weights anymore and my arm muscles will start to atrophy. Luckily, I'm not expected to last long enough to see my arms start looking like my legs." Claire was still bouncing her tits up and down his shaft even though she looked like she was about to cry. "I've accepted it Claire, but you're helping me out more than you'll ever know. Hey, all this sad talk isn't going to get the Big C off again."

Claire still looked sad, but she faked a smile. "How about some more dirty talk then?" She cupped her hands around the front of her breasts, nipples sticking out between her fingers. "I want your cum, Calvin. Spray your hot seed all over my big tits." Claire's fingers squeezed together pinching her nipples. "Mmmh!" she moaned as her nipples sent spasms of pleasure down to her pussy. "I want that big black cock to cum all over my big white titties," she said seductively, sucking her lower lip into her mouth. She couldn't believe what she was feeling in her womb.

"OH GAWD," groaned Calvin, falling back on the bed, but holding his neck up so he could look down at her. "You're a fucking natural at this Claire." His head fell back. He was bucking his hips up through her tits. "You're built for big black cock."

"Mmmmh!" she moaned again, squeezing her nipples, and moving her fingers to pull at them. "Mmmmh...aah," her moan turning to a squeal. His cock head thrusting up through her cleavage was a swollen angry black-purple again. "AAH!" her pussy spasmed as she came. Claire closed her eyes, ready for his orgasm, lowering her mouth to make contact with the head. Calvin's hot seed filled her mouth again. Claire swallowed, body trembling from her orgasm. His cock withdrew, squirting cum up the canyon of her breasts and splattering her face. His cock thrust up, his semen striking her lower face. Claire licked around her lips lapping his seed up, holding her tongue out and catching another stream of sperm across her tongue. Semen continued erupting from Calvin's cock, coating the tops of her breasts and flowing down to her hands. She lifted the tops of her hands, keeping her nipples pinched, letting his seed run down to her nipples. Claire finally quit pinching her nipples so that she could rub his semen around them again. Finally, she slid her breasts back and grabbed his cock at the base, stroking it upwards, pleased to see several small geysers of semen erupt from the head. It still wasn't done cumming. Sperm flowed out of the head, running down the glans and soon the shaft. Some instinct wanted her to lean down and lap the semen off his cock like it was a lollipop, but she suppressed those thoughts.

"Here are some tissues," said Calvin, grabbing a box off his nightstand and reaching it down to her. She used them to wipe his cock down. "You look good covered in my sperm," he said, grinning while staring at her tits.

"Shut up," she griped, smiling back. "All clean," she said, giving his cock one last wipe down. She was holding it up, still over a foot long, but it had gone floppy. Claire couldn't help herself and bent down, planting a kiss on top of the head before standing back up, her tongue flickering across her lips.

"You said no kissing."

"Shut up," she said, again. Claire crinkled her nose and gathered up the handful of wet, sticky tissues. She dropped them into a nearby wastebasket, noticing that it was quite full of crusty tissues and smelled of sperm. He was full of shit about not having an erection for six months. Claire didn't say anything.

"I wish you'd work like that the rest of the day," he said, smugly placing his hands under his head while staring at her nearly nude body, chest, and breasts covered with wet sperm, slowly drying. "But feel free to take a shower. There should be hot water again."

He was right and she had hot water for her shower. She ran her sudsy hands over her breasts trying to get all the flakes of sperm off her torso. Her pussy spasmed ever time her hands ran across her nipples. They'd always been sensitive, but nothing like they were now and she'd never had an orgasm before just playing with them. Maybe, I'm pregnant, she wondered, but the timing was off so it was unlikely.

Claire dried off and tied a towel around her torso, knot above her breasts. She gathered up her wet bikini and tossed them in his dryer for twenty minutes.

"Girl, you look sexy as hell," said Calvin, eyes running down her body. He was still laying nude on the covers. His cock hung floppily over one thigh. Her hair was still wet, straight, and hanging down her back. It was darker wet. The towel showed off some cleavage and her legs from midthigh down. "Come lay by me," he said, tapping the bed beside him.

"Okay," said Claire, climbing on beside him. "We need to talk anyway." She laid on her side looking at him. He stayed on his back, but his hands and pillows had him propped up enough to turn his head and look at her.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Yesterday, I was clinically using my hand to give you some relief. Today I'm topless, talking dirty and using my breasts to get you off."

"Yeah, you did."

"Shut up," she said, sighing. "It's fun messing around with you, but don't get your hopes up about things going any further. I love my husband and we're trying to start a family."

"I understand. You just feel sorry for me."

"Yes, partially, but also because, well you know?"

He shook his head. "Know what?"

"Because..." She frowned as he looked at her perplexed. "Because you have..." She raised her eyebrows and wiggled them, but he just stared. "Because you cock is so damned big."

"Oh," he said, grinning. "You like playing with it?"

"Yes, I suppose at some point, I'll get used to seeing it, but as long as you let me, I'm happy to help you get off. Just follow my rules. No kissing, no touching, and the panty stays on. Agree, and I'll jerk you off as much as you want."

"I'm fine with that if I can break the rules."

"Calvin!"

"No no, nothing too serious and not really sexual. I just want to admire your beauty." He turned on his side, wincing a little. He reached his hand out towards the knot on her towel. "May I?" She nodded slowly, his hand grabbing the knot and pulling. The bottom of the towel fell revealing a breast. He took the top of the towel and pulled it up, pushing it back over her other breast. Claire found herself trembling as Calvin lifted more of the towel moving down. "You're exquisite, Claire," he murmured.

"Thank you," she whispered back, now laying nude on the towel.

Calvin's eyes swept down her body. He moved his hand out to her cheek. "May I?" Again, she nodded. He rested his hand on her cheek and ran it down her neck and over her milky white shoulder. It slid down over the swell of her breast. Claire closed her eyes, feeling her nipples swell as his hand caressed her breast, palm sliding over the hardening nipple. He didn't grope her or pull her nipple. Claire opened her eyes, feeling her pussy flutter when she saw his dark black hand resting on her milky white breast, so sexy and erotic. Calvin moved his hand until her nipple was centered in a half-circle between his thumb and index finger. That was the closest he came to groping her. His hand squeezed slightly, her breast flesh expanding, pushing her nipple out where he cupped it. Calvin sighed longingly, moving his hand down over her rib cage and along her waist until his hand rose along the rise of her hip, ending at her thigh. He moved his hand down, sliding back up, the bottom of his palm just brushing the wisps of her pubic mound. He moved up to her rib cage again. She sucked her stomach in as the palm moved across her belly. "You're a work of art." Claire gulped. His admiration bordered on making her uncomfortable. He angled his hand, moving under her navel so that the tips of his fingers began to brush through her pubic hair. "Gorgeous," he muttered. "Chestnut, like your hair." His fingertips were nearing her clit when she raised her arm from behind him and stopped him. And further and he would have felt how aroused she was. She lifted his hand off her. Calvin slowly nodded, staring in awe at her pubic mound while he pulled his hand back.

"Thank you," he said, softly. Claire pulled the towel back up and pulled it over to cover her pubic mound, but left her breasts bare. "I'll double your pay if your birthday suit becomes your new work uniform?"

"No thanks," she grinned. He was grinning too. "I'll stick with my bikini." He snorted. She looked down. Just admiring her physique or not, his cock had swelled again and risen off his thigh, defying gravity as it bobbed over his waist. "Do women have trouble..."

"Taking it?" he finished. "I don't think so. I've only had two. My fiancé couldn't. She was small and waifish, flat-chested, and built like a stick. She was nearly in awe of the Big C. At first, she'd only give me a handjob. On my birthday, she reluctantly gave me a blow job, but loved the taste of my seed so much she'd suck me off daily." Claire nodded, licking her lips, his semen had tasted good. He continued. "We dated for a few months before she finally told me she wanted to try. She took about half. I was ecstatic to finally lose my virginity at 25 and asked her to marry me a month later. She never took more than two thirds and once I got too excited and thrust too hard. It hurt her and we broke up.

"So, women can't take the entire thing?"

"One night I was bartending on a slow weeknight. There were two women, drinking and celebrating one's divorce and fiftieth birthday. I gave them free drinks and flirted a little. I think the birthday girl's friend dared her to have a fling with the little black guy. The one woman suddenly had to go, so the birthday girl came up and sat at the bar, flirting back, and saying she was too drunk to drive home. She asked if I'd call her a taxi, so I said, "You're a taxi. Don't worry Mrs. Barnes, I'll drive you home." So, I drove her to her house, we parked and..."

"Mrs. Barnes, the English teacher?" Claire's eyes were wide in disbelief. Mrs. Barnes had been forty when they were in high school. Claire and her friends considered her fat, but the reality was that she was just plump and in all the right places to give her body jiggle. All the male seniors stared at her in a dreamy state when she was teaching. One senior day at the local waterpark, she'd worn a two-piece swimsuit all the guys went gaga over her body even Tom.

Calvin grinned and wagged his eyebrows. "I don't think Mrs. Barnes was serious about hooking up with me. We made out in my car for a while and she seemed to get into it, even let me feel her tits through her top. She broke off and thanked me for the ride, ready to get out, but I took her hand and placed it on my bulge. I kissed her again, while she was measuring it out with disbelief. I asked if she wanted to see it, so I pulled it out in my car. I think she stared for five minutes before inviting me in. We didn't even make it to her bedroom, she pushed me down on the couch and was sucking on my dick, totally hungry for it. Seems her ex only had around seven inches and was only half as thick as mine. She stripped in front of me, straddled me and slowly took my cock in inch after black inch. Claire was listening raptly to Calvin's story. Her mind picturing her buxom teacher slowly riding Calvin's cock.

"She screamed out her first giant orgasm the second she sank down in my lap. Mrs. Barnes rode me for all she was worth, screaming things in English we never heard her say in class. I gotta say, the first time a woman took my entire cock felt so amazing, I didn't last long, but she came at least five times and nearly passed out when I came in her. We fucked five times that night. I was thrilled and she turned into a total slut for BBC, win-win. We were fuck buddies for three years, getting together two or three times a week. Then she started dating a guy with a ton of money and got engaged."

"So, money wins out over huge cock?"

"Not when you can have both," answered Calvin. "She was hooked on the BBC and her fiancé only had a little five-and-a-half-inch penis. She kept coming back for more, about every two weeks. We fucked the night before her wedding, about once a month thereafter, and it only ended when she moved away. I think hubby got suspicious."

"Wow!" Claire shook her head, picturing a teacher she'd rather respected getting hooked on Calvin's big black cock. "That didn't answer my question though. The skinny one couldn't quite take it, but the larger woman could. So, it's 50/50 chance?"

"In my experience anyway. I'd give anything to have sex with another woman before I die to see which way it goes, but as I said, that's my experience. Clarence had a lot more luck. Another black family moved to town and he started dating their daughter. She was gorgeous and loved his cock."

"But she was black? Maybe black women are more equipped to handle a black guy's cock?"

"Don't assume all black men are gifted in the cock department, but us Custis men are considered gifted by other gifted black men." He wiggled his eyebrows again. "Here's the catch, Clarence's girlfriend liked to brag on his cock and that made all the girls she bragged to curious. By graduation, he'd fucked the entire cheerleading squad."

"He told you this?"

"We shared everything. He even got caught with one cheerleader by the vice-principal and got detention for a week. Apparently, the Veep was so shocked by the black boy's cock, he was telling some other teachers about it in the lounge and was overheard by the guidance counselor, a lovely young newlywed who I guess was unsatisfied by her husband's little white penis, she locked the door behind Clarence during a meeting and demanded to see it. She got her husband to hire Clarence to do yardwork for them and fucked him all summer long. He never met a woman that couldn't take his entire cock."