Dying Wish Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a while to come down from such an emotionally draining experience, and we all remained as we were for a while to recover. I wasn't sure what was coming next, and to my wonderment the mood in the room was surprisingly light and jovial afterwards. David didn't pretend to be you anymore, which was fine by me, as I felt like I'd fulfilled that fantasy for the time being, but he did go back to calling Ana and me his "two Mommies," which had a naughty playfulness to it that made me want to continue having fun with them. We spent the next bit sitting together, continuing to laugh and joke about it, with of course a copious amounts of sexual tension and innuendo thrown in, before Ana and David stood up on either side of me. With our arms wrapped around each other's waists, we playfully hugged and kissed one another before Ana and David each took one of my hands in theirs and stood up to lead me away. They ended up walking me over to their bedroom, and while the lighter tone of the earlier proceedings remained the sex itself became so much wilder.

Things started with David playfully telling us that he'd hurt his cock and asking if his two Mommies would mind kissing it better, which Ana and I dutifully complied by kneeling on the ground side by side as David stood in front of us. We kissed up and down his cock and balls together, before settling in with a more regular type of play, sometimes alone using our hands and mouths but usually together, until finally David unloaded a large deposit of semen down Ana's throat.

"Come on Mommy, you know you're supposed to share with my other Mommy," David teased. We all laughed, and then Ana and I shared the deepest open-mouthed kiss, passing his cum back and forth between us. It was like that all night, teasing and joking, but always incredibly hot as we indulged David's kinky fantasy of having a threesome with his two moms. I was well past the point of declining anything they wanted, and it was easily the most exhilarating sex I've ever experienced. It would be hard to pick any moment as a highlight, but David telling his "Mommies" to sixty-nine and then his tremendous fucking from behind while Ana's tongue managed to kept wildly licking my clit is something I'll never forget.

I woke up the next morning in bed with David and Ana on either side of me. Something was calming, even strangely wholesome about being able to lie with them together like this. I knew how much they loved one another, and could feel how strong their bond was together. Still, I couldn't help but feel awkward about everything I'd done. The last thing I ever wanted to do was cheat on your Dad, and if there was any ambiguity regarding the matter over what I had done with Ana it had certainly gone out the window after everything I'd done with David. The sex had been good, if anything too good, but I knew I needed to put a stop to anything like this from ever happening again.

David was the first one of my bed-mates to awake, but I was in no condition emotionally to face him now so I pretended to be asleep until he rose from the bed and made his way to the shower. Ana woke up shortly after to the sound of the loudly spraying water from the next room.

"Hey Paula," she said to me with a big, mischievous smile before I could start the conversation myself. "I was just thinking about surprising David in the shower. Want to come with me? It's big enough for the three of us to have all kinds of fun..."

"I'm sure we could," I answered, my voice full of trepidation. Ana immediately picked up on my discomfort and asked, "Is everything all right, Paula?"

"I'm fine, Ana, fine," I replied, and I meant it. The night before had been an incredible experience and I didn't want to look back on it poorly despite my regrets about it.

"Last night was fantastic, and I'll never forget it, but I can't do anything like that again. I have a husband... and a son. They both mean the world to me, and me to them. And that's why all this has to end, and now."

"Are you sure Paula?" Ana asked. "I know what you're going through with James; in fact David and I have often discussed the idea of talking to him about it separately or together. And in the meantime, we're both happy to be there for you in other ways, like last night."

"Absolutely not, Ana," I insisted. "I don't want either of you to speak to James about this or anything involving the three of us."

"What about the four of us?" Ana teased. "Come on, just the thought of banging David and then looking over to the other side of the room to see you and James fucking the hell out of each other is enough to make me wet. You can't tell me you wouldn't love it too, especially with all the kinky things we did last night."

"Last night was easily the craziest one I've ever had, but I'm not looking for a repeat performance."

"If it were just you and James you would," Ana said in a voice that was far more challenging tone than I'd expected. "Don't get so high and mighty reciting your marriage vows now. We both know that ring would be off your finger faster than your panties hit the floor if it were James coming to call for you."

"I'm sorry Paula, I never should have talked to you that way," Ana apologized, but the damage was done. The most hurtful part of what she said, however, was that I knew what Ana said had been true. And then I thought back to David and I having sex while I fantasized that he was you and how good it had been, and I knew that I had to put a stop to all of this immediately. I got dressed and left Ana's house with as little fanfare as possible, but for all of Ana's efforts to patch things up nothing was ever the same between us again. Our friendship quickly deteriorated after that, to the point where only a few weeks later we were barely speaking anymore. About a month after that, she and David moved away and while Ana did give me her new address and number, we've only spoken once since then.

"James... James, is everything all right?" Mom asked, bringing us back to the present. "You've been so quiet. Please tell me what you're thinking."

"I don't know what to say," I answered. "Other than I don't know how I managed to avoid a car accident after hearing you say all that."

"I know you're shocked son, that's understandable," she reasoned.

"After everything I've found about you recently, it isn't a huge shock," I replied. "I guess more than anything I'm surprised at how you described everything. You say you regret it, but you didn't exactly sound that way recounting the events."

"I cheated on your Dad," Mom said. "There isn't a day that goes by that I don't feel awful for betraying his trust in me, or yours for that matter, but I've also promised to be completely honest with you. Spending the night with Ana and David was amazing; I wasn't going to lie to you now and pretend otherwise."

"And you've never done anything with anyone else besides that night?" I asked.

"Yes, you have my word on that."

"Except for almost having sex with a random stranger in Jamaica," I added.

"I told you my relationship with your dad was at an all-time low. I have a lot of regrets over what happened with Javon, especially for being so weak as to let his words so easily seduce me."

"And with Ana and David? Things went a lot farther with them and yet you seem fine with carrying fond memories about it."

"I regret being weak with them but I don't regret the reason for my weakness."

I became quiet for a while and thought about what she had said, recalling Mom's plea:

"I was always yours, James, and I always will be."

The one thing Mom had always maintained was that the only thing that mattered to her more than being faithful to Dad was me; now she was saying that it was only because of unrequited feelings for me that she had given in to Ana and David's seduction. It was still a lot for me to reconcile with, but I was determined to try and make this work.

"Please James, tell me what you're thinking," Mom said, her voice sounding more fragile than I'd ever heard it before.

"We're almost home, Mom, I think our priorities right now should be with Dad and him alone," I said, feeling pleased with how mature I'd managed to sound. "But we'll work things out. I promised Dad I would, and now I'm promising you the same." Dad often had this way about him, an assertiveness that Mom typically acquiesced to in a way that had managed to smooth over a lot of conflicts. She was doing that with me now, smiling shyly and looking calm knowing that I would take care of things. I only hoped that I could deliver in a way that justified her confidence.

We arrived home about an hour later and, much as I suspected, Dad was in much worse a condition than he had let on over the phone. I put my previous discussion with Mom to rest for the time being, which seemed fine with her as she too focused her attention on Dad. We did have Dad's nurse, Nancy, to help look after him, as well as a doctor she'd called to examine him when Dad's health had gotten worse earlier the day before. I called the doctor shortly after we arrived, and got the bad news that this was really the end for Dad and all we could do was make him feel comfortable during his final days, or even hours depending on how things went. Taking him to the hospital wasn't going to make much of a difference, and Dad wanted to spend his remaining time at home, so we did our best with what we had.

Mom and I were with Dad round the clock during those final hours with him, sometimes together and other times alone while the other got a couple hours of sleep, and before the second day was over he was gone. There's too much to say about Dad for me to try and sum up here, so instead I'll merely state that even in those final moments his thoughts were centered on making sure that Mom and I would be alright without him.

One of his last acts was to take Mom's hand and put it into mine and have us promise to be there for each other no matter what. Of course, we did as he asked, but as I looked down at Mom's delicate hand, practically weighted down by the enormous wedding ring Dad had put on it so many years ago, it was hard for me to believe I could even come close to being the man in her life that he had been. Still, after everything Mom had told me, it was clear that she not only was fully on board with it but believed I was more than capable of the task.

"Remember Paula, James is the man of the house now," had been one of Dad's last words of advice to us. "You need to give him that respect."

"Of course I will, Bryan," Mom replied.

Dad had often spoken like this to Mom in the past, and while she'd always take the edge off such remarks with a sarcastic reply and laugh, I knew she also respected Dad for being a strong man and usually was more than content to occupy a more submissive role in their relationship. It clearly hadn't been the best recipe for their marriage, as I learned all too well recently, so Mom's unaffected reply now took me a bit by surprise. I looked up at Mom, trying to see if there was anything else in her response besides her seemingly serious demeanor, but saw nothing. Instead, she remained looking intently back at Dad.

"Don't worry, Bryan. James and I will work things out. I promise."

Dad looked over to me for reassurance, and I quickly added, "You have nothing to worry about, Dad. I promise."

It felt good to be able to give Dad that type of comfort in his final hours, but now I was being presented with the task of having to live up to those commitments. The first few days were straightforward enough, as the whirlwind of duties associated with Dad's funeral occupied all of my time, but even then I'd been presented with an emotional hurdle that left me dumbfounded. You see, with Mom and I spending all our time with Dad during those final two days, I hadn't taken the time to get any proper sleep much less unpack from our trip to the beach house, but now that my life was slowly returning to normal I'd gone back to my room one night to go to bed, only to discover that my closet was now empty.

"Mom, something really weird just happened," I said as I found her sitting in our living room having a cup of tea. "I was turning in for the night and... well, none of my clothes are there."

"I'm sorry dear, with everything going on I completely forgot," Mom answered sheepishly. "It was your dad's idea, a surprise he had planned for you."

"What are you talking about?"

"While we were gone from home," she continued. "Bryan had all his clothing moved to the guest room and all of yours sent to our room."

I had wondered why we found Dad in the guest room upon our return; I'd assumed it was because it worked better with all the medical equipment he now required, but obviously there was more to it than that.

"Why would Dad do something like that?" I asked.

"I suppose..." Mom began, sounding embarrassed. "I know we went to the beach house as a vacation, but your Dad thought something more might happen while we were there," before adding even more sheepishly, "We both did."

"When we went to that cove together, you didn't take me there to just get a tan, did you?"

"A woman takes you to a romantic place and says she's always wanted to make love there, and then the two of you are naked together..."

"Oh my god, I feel like such an idiot," I said.

"And then she admires your cock and tells you how great it would feel inside her..."

"Holy shit, I really am a fucking idiot," I continued. "But you were talking about respecting my wishes and all that too..."

"I did respect your wishes," Mom said, "but that doesn't mean I also wasn't hoping you'd change your mind. And as for feeling like an idiot, I'm your mother, James. If there's anyone you should feel comfortable with, it's me."

Mom's words and the warm smile she gave as she delivered them meant a lot to me. Of course, there'd be no judgment from her. She'd been that way with me my entire life as my mother, and nothing would change from her as my lover.

"Do you tell Dad that about that day?" I asked.

"Only that we went to the cove together and how disappointed I was that we hadn't made love there."

"I'm sorry Mom."

"You don't have to apologize, James, for that or anything else. You had a lot on your mind, just as you still do now. I can appreciate that. Sometimes, I still wonder though. Even though I've known you all your life, there's still so much I don't know."

"Like what?"

"Like sex, for one thing. I don't even know what pleases you. I know I've kept myself in good shape, but I'm also forty-two years old. A lot of men your age would swipe left on that number alone."

I almost had to laugh at Mom's attempt to sound cool there, talking like that really wasn't her style. And to be honest, it wasn't mine either, but that's another story. Dad had warned me that despite Mom being so beautiful her ego was also quite fragile, and that was clearly what I was seeing from her now.

"I mean, the way you were talking about Ana's tits the other day," she continued, "sometimes I can't help but wonder if maybe I don't measure up to what you find attractive."

"Mom, I swear, you're perfect to me," I said, "from head to toe." I tried to put some emotion behind my words, and I think for the most part I succeeded, as Mom seemed more relaxed now.

"My god, didn't you see how hard you made me that day? Shouldn't that tell you all you need to know?"

"I'm sorry dear, it's just difficult for me sometimes. Things don't go as I'd hoped, and then I wonder if I'm to blame."

"There's still so much to consider, and now... I don't know what you and Dad were expecting by moving my clothes into your room, but he's barely cold in the ground now. At the very least I think we should wait a while before taking things forward out of respect for him."

"More than anything, your Dad wanted us together," Mom said. "If there's anything you should take from his final days, it's that. It's why he expected us to stay in the same bedroom. He wanted us to come back from the beach house as lovers. For all Bryan knew at the time he might have still had weeks or even months left, and yet he was still perfectly fine with that arrangement."

I stood there, stupefied, unsure of what to say. The thought of any man, much less a man like Dad, being comfortable with another man sleeping in his bed, having sex with his wife, while he lived out his final days across the hall in the guest room was beyond anything I could fathom. But of course, that interpretation of events would have been wrong. It was my well-being and Mom's that he cared about most, our happiness that he valued above everything else. This final act was just more proof of that.

"Really Mom, are you sure you don't need more time first?" I asked.

"It's been a very long time since I felt a man's touch," Mom replied, with a sound of anguish and vulnerability that reminded me how delicate she could be. "Maybe some women could endure that, but I think you've learned enough about me recently to know that my emotional and physical needs are different. I likely would need more time if you were anyone else, but I feel like us becoming lovers is something I've been preparing for all my life, so I don't need any more time to wait. And the fact that it was what Bryan wanted most also makes me certain that the last thing either of us should be feeling is any guilt or shame right now."

Once again, Mom's words sounded heartfelt, and it was hard not to feel moved by them.

"I'm going to freshen up and then go to bed," Mom said. "You don't have to do anything, but at the very least it would mean a lot to me to not be alone tonight."

I waited for a few minutes, gathering my thoughts as I watched Mom ascend the staircase and turn off towards her room. In truth, I'd planned on retiring to my room tonight, but our conversation had affected me greatly. I thought back to Dad telling her that I was now the man of the house, and Mom's acquiescence to his words. She needed a man in her heart as much as her bed, and while Mom did her best not to disrespect Dad it was clear she hadn't felt that way for a long time with him as well, even going back to before he became ill. I wasn't going to let Dad down, or Mom either, and everything that both of them had been trying to tell me was true, that Mom could be that woman that finally made me feel complete in my life if I'd only give her the chance.

I walked up the stairs slowly towards the bedroom, and as I approached I could hear the shower in the adjoining bathroom being used. The door to the bathroom was completely open, which might not have been significant except for the fact that Mom knew there was at least a chance that I was following up behind her. It felt like another signal from her to me; that there weren't going to be any barriers between us, at least not from her, everything that was hers was mine. I couldn't imagine any other woman offering herself up to me like that, or even Mom being that way with Dad or any other man, but she'd said as much to me.

The glass to the shower was thick, purposely made to make it difficult to see inside, but I could still see more than enough of Mom's feminine curves turning to and fro as she washed herself. I could feel my heart beating faster as I marveled at the beauty before me, just as I could feel the front of my pants getting tight as more and more blood made its way into my penis. It was a sensation that would have filled me with feelings of grief and shame only a few weeks ago, but those days were over. I was a new man now, I had to be; for Dad and Mom's sake, and for my own.

When Mom came out of the shower, she was wearing a cute, pink bathrobe that reached just below her waist. Much as I tried to not startle her, it still happened to a small degree when she saw me sitting on the bed with my back up against the headboard.