Dying Wish Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll never forget the day it happened, the day Mom showed me her home pregnancy test with the big plus sign on it. She was as giddy as a schoolgirl, and after I took her into my arms and we kissed for a while, we both became very emotional. Mom wept her tears of joy softly as we embraced, and I confided to her about how much I'd grown as a person and a man in the three months we'd been together, and how I would do the same to be the best father I could.

"And husband," Mom suddenly added.

"Mom, I..."

"What's wrong, James? Don't you have those types of feelings for me?"

Of course, I did. These last few months with Mom had been the best of my life, and watching those barriers final between us come down as we became lovers had been unforgettable, but she had been married, to Dad, and the last thing I wanted to do was disrespect his memory.

"Give me your hand," I said. Was she really serious about this? Not that I thought she was bluffing, but I guess I needed to find out. I took Mom's hand in mine and then gently grasped her wedding band with the fingers of my other hand.

"Are you really sure about this?" I asked, looking deep into her eyes. "What about Dad?"

"More than anything, Bryan wanted us to be together," she replied. "And if there's anyone he'd want me to call husband again, it would be you."

Deep down I knew she was right; he'd literally given Mom to me, saying he wanted me to be her man going forward, that he wanted, or at least expected, her to re-marry, but that he didn't trust anyone with that responsibility besides me.

I slowly began sliding the ring off, stopping about halfway to once again look into Mom's eyes.

"Really James, it's alright," Mom reassured me. "Your Dad will always be special to me, but that doesn't mean we can't build a life together of our own. It's what Bryan wanted and, more importantly, it's what I want."

The scene was practically surreal to me as I slid Mom's wedding band the rest of the way off and placed it on a table nearby. I had no memories of ever seeing her without it, as if the large, double-band diamond ring had always been a part of her hand. She seemed more naked without it than any article of clothing she could remove. I was a bit stunned, not really sure what to do next, but then Mom suddenly took me into a warm embrace and we kissed. Just like her, it was sweet and romantic, but also exciting and sensual.

We held each other like this, gently kissing and caressing one another, until Mom finally broke away and took my hand in hers. Coincidentally, or maybe not so, she did it with the hand that had worn Dad's ring all these years but was now bare.

"Come on," she said giving me the most inviting of smiles before leading me back to our bedroom. The mood was sweet and gentle, articles of clothing gradually coming off as we continued our sensual foreplay, until we were once again in the bed naked together, with me on top lying between Mom's V- spread legs and my hard cock filling her warm pussy..

I was slowly thrusting in and out of her, purposefully building up my pace when she suddenly started moaning, "Yes James, just like that. Make love to me, make love to your wife." I continued fucking her with long deep strokes that bottomed out as my cock buried itself to the hilt on each entry, listening to her moans and groans that were gradually becoming louder and more intense. And that's when I could really sense it, know it to be completely true. I was making love to my wife, my cock buried inside her pussy, feeling her cervix every time with my tip as my balls slapped loudly against her entrance. And in my mind's eye, only slightly beyond my cock's reach, was the egg I had fertilized, attached to her uterine wall where Mom would nurture it with all her love the same way she had done with me twenty-five years before.

I turned Mom around to take her from behind, since not only did it allow me to get another look at her glorious ass but because I'd always managed to fuck her the hardest in this position. It was the deepest for her too, and Mom had occasionally had cervical climaxes when we did it this way. I was determined to make it happen for her again today.

I began ramming into her as hard as I could, pushing myself to my limits, and my extra vigor had taken over her too. I wanted to hear her scream, and soon enough she was.

"That's it husband, fuck your wife, make her cum!"

It was as unexpected for me as it was exciting, and if Mom's goal was to incite me to greater passion it worked, as I thrust into her with a practically ruthless energy. But it was just about that though; we were as close as any husband and wife. I didn't need a ring to prove that to either of us, although I would get her one now and take great joy in seeing Mom wear it until death did us part.

"Come on husband, fuck me fuck me!" she demanded, her shouts growing hoarse as if she was starting to lose her voice.

I came hard and deep inside her, with one final thrust holding myself firm as I emptied a copious load of my semen into her womb. This had become a standard practice of mine as part of our trying to get pregnant, and although it wasn't necessary now it was too much a habit to abandon so soon. Mom's climax hit her immediately afterward, and from the way her entire body shook beneath me and the earth-shattering shriek she gave I was certain that she managed to achieve one of her 'C-spot' orgasms. We lay together in each other arms afterward, lovingly holding one another and exchanging gentle kisses. It was then that I was able to look Mom in the eye and call her my wife for the first time. She looked so happy as she smiled warmly back at me, calling me husband. I lovingly held her bare hand once more, and then we held one another, truly feeling like we were husband and wife as we drifted off to sleep.

***

Epilogue:

Three months have now passed, and all seems well. Mom has had several visits with her obstetrician, and despite her age and other risk factors everything appears to be pointing to us having a textbook, healthy pregnancy. We've also seen a few other specialists along the way, and they all seem confident about how well she's doing. It gave us enough confidence that Mom and I decided to formally announce she was expecting to our family and friends. Of course, we used Dad's pre-arranged plan, and most if not all of our social circle thought it a loving tribute that Mom would bear another child for him, and they were all extremely proud of me for promising to take the responsibility of raising it as if it were my own.

Other than following doctor's orders, Mom had promised to take it easy at home. We'd had a maid to help around the house, but she'd left shortly before Dad passed. That was probably for the best anyway, since she knew who I was and it would have been hard to explain things like Mom and I now sleeping in the same bed. I wanted to hire someone new, but it was proving to be difficult, as I felt like it was inevitable that at some point they'd discover the truth about Mom and I.

"I might be able to help with that," Mom said. "Before Ana moved away she had someone working for her, who knew all about her and David and was perfectly fine with it. Let me call her."

Mom and Ana didn't keep in touch much these days, but she had sent us a beautiful arrangement and condolence card when Dad passed. Mom had also sent out a pregnancy announcement card to Ana, but hadn't heard anything back from her yet. I had some matters to attend to myself, so I told her to call Ana and let me know how things went later. I was in my home office doing some work when Mom came in to talk to me.

"Good news," Mom said as she came into the room and sat across my desk from me. "Ana still has her maid's old number. She's only doing odd cleaning jobs here and there, but is looking for another live-in arrangement. I haven't called her yet, thinking I should talk to you first, but from what Ana told me I say we should hire her."

"We can talk about that in a bit, first tell me about how things went with Ana," I said. "I know the two of you aren't on the best of terms anymore."

"It's true that we aren't close like before, and sure, I don't talk to her much these days, but we're still friends," Mom replied. "She was overjoyed to hear about me being pregnant..."

"Oh?" I asked. "And... I feel like you're leaving out something."

"Well, Ana could tell that there was more to the story than I was letting on and so she finally came out and said it. She said that when she read the card saying that Bryan was the father she had doubts about it and had hoped, really hoped, that it was actually yours."

"Wow, did we really do that bad a job with the announcement?" I asked.

"I don't think so, I think it was just Ana being Ana, and with her knowing how things were between me and Bryan and me and you. Anyway, she was so happy she began crying when I admitted it was yours."

"Are you sure that was a good idea to tell her?" I asked.

"We can trust Ana; I wouldn't have called to ask her about her maid if we didn't," Mom answered. "Anyway, the girl who worked for them, Mai, knew they were a couple as well as mother and son, as Ana felt she could trust her with that information a few weeks after hiring her. According to Ana, it was never a problem."

"Mai, that's Asian, right?" I asked.

"She's originally from Vietnam, but emigrated a few years ago. Ana said she's twenty-two, speaks passable English, and is a very hard worker."

"I suppose, if you're convinced she's worth hiring, then I'm fine with it too," I said.

***

Another month has passed and once again everything appears to be running smoothly. My relationship with Mom is stronger than ever. I love being with Mom as she goes through this; even on the days when she's not feeling well it only strengthens my resolve as I am there to provide for and support her. She's more beautiful to me than ever too. As is Mom's fashion she still loves lounging next to our pool, and with my encouragement almost always does so in the nude, wearing nothing but the bright emerald ring I put on her finger to pledge my everlasting love for her. She's showing now too, and the way Mom's face lights up every time she proudly shows off her baby bump makes me so excited for the days to come. I truly feel like we are partners, lovers, and yes, husband and wife.

Then there's Mai, who has made things so much easier on the both of us by taking care of the house as well as helping me with Mom. We've never openly discussed "it" with her, but knowing she knows gives me a sense of comfort and relief. She's often in earshot to hear me say "Mom," a habit that I don't see going away any time soon, just like she knows Mom and I retire to the same bedroom every night.

As for our sex life, Mom and I still like to spice things up by having it as often as possible at different times and places around the house, and while we try to be somewhat discreet, I have no doubt Mai has often inadvertently heard and probably even caught us doing it several times by now. She's never acknowledged what she knows, other than maybe a slight blush or knowing smile here and there, making me believe that at the very least she's not offended by our living arrangement.

Life has been tough without Dad; Mom and I still talk about him often and fondly, but those sad conversations always end with us being thankful for the wisdom he showed in bringing the two of us together. Each day is something I look forward to, something to cherish and enjoy. I wouldn't have had that without what Dad gave me before he passed, and what Mom gives me every day that we're together.