Dying Wish Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you decided to come to bed after all," Mom said with approval. I could see her mood drop a bit though as her eyes peered down and noted that I was still wearing my boxers. I hadn't worn anything to bed since I was a kid, Mom was well aware of that, and she rightly interpreted me having my underwear on now as still feeling a little uncertain about all of this.

"I bought a new outfit a few months ago, would you like to see it, James?" flashing me one of her sexy smiles. Mom was going to help me through this, and her calm demeanor did a lot to put me at ease.

Of course I said I'd love to see it, and so Mom went into the bathroom to change. When she returned she was wearing a sheer black mesh dress that reached about mid-thigh in length and hugged her sensual curves like a second skin. Underneath, she had on a black thong, consisting of a solid black triangle of cloth in the front being held in place with a thin black chord that went snugly around her waist and another similar chord that disappeared between her ass cheeks.

"What do you think?" Mom asked, standing a few yards away as she did a sexy little pirouette.

"You look incredible," I replied, my jaw metaphorically hanging on the floor. And she did, my eyes were immediately taken by her completely exposed breasts, capped with those hard, jutting nipples pressing against the sheer fabric, but once Mom turned and I saw that perfect ass of hers, it was hard not to be overwhelmed by her charms. It was no exaggeration to say that even at forty-two Mom could easily compete with most women half her age, and if you're into firm, heart-shaped asses like I am then she'd leave most of them in the dust. She'd managed to stay this breathtakingly beautiful for Dad all these years, and now it was all for me. All I had to do was stand up and take what was being offered to me.

"Maybe you'd like to get a little more comfortable too, sweetie?" Mom offered. It was the first time either of us had spoken in several seconds as I'd been just ogling her like some dumb teenager.

"Yeah, that's a good idea," I answered. Despite my outward hesitancy, my dick had clearly decided what it wanted, as I could feel it throbbing in excitement against my boxers. I'd talked so long about wanting to be the man that Dad wanted and Mom needed, and I knew this was finally it. Besides, Mom was driving me crazy with this seduction. All I had to do was settle down enough to let the rest happen naturally. And with that, I slid my boxers off and tossed them to the other side of the room. I was still sitting on the bed with my back against the headboard, but now my dick was bobbing up from my groin, already at full mast.

"My goodness, I never get tired of seeing your cock, James," Mom said with a pleased smile that only made me get more aroused, "especially when you're hard like right now. Everything about it, your size, your shape, is so perfect, so beautiful."

Her words cut surprisingly deep. It was the kind of thing I would normally suspect a woman might say only to flatter me, but the way Mom spoke, with such sincerity and passion, couldn't help but make me feel as if these sentiments were real. I knew I wasn't hung like a horse or anything, and have no doubt some women would happily trade mine in for a ten-inch cock, but Mom was making it clear she wasn't one of them. My cock was the perfect key to her velvety lock, and vice versa. Her speaking as if our bodies were made for one another not only added to my excitement but had an air of romance to it as well.

I stood up and walked over to Mom, taking her into a tight embrace.

"You're perfect for me too Mom, everything about you, from your sexy body to your lovely eyes and smile, your sweet scent. I think that's been the biggest revelation for me through all this. I can finally feel comfortable enough to admit that I've been attracted to you for years, but whether it was out of respect for Dad or because I knew it was wrong to feel that way about your mother I managed to suppress those feelings."

"Really, I never would have guessed," Mom said with astonishment.

"I did a good job of convincing myself otherwise," I replied. "But I knew something was up when my friends would come over and even though they wouldn't say much around me I knew they all called you the hot mom and milf and all that stuff. I did my best not to see any of it myself, but deep down I knew they were right. You were as perfect to me then as you are now."

"I only wish I could have been as perfect on the inside," Mom quietly sniffled. I was still holding her tightly, and as much as my cock was in nirvana being pressed up against her warm belly all I could think of was her head tenderly resting upon my shoulder and the sadness in Mom's voice.

"We've both made our share of mistakes and then some," I said as reassuringly as I could. "I think we both deserve a second chance." I pulled just far enough away to be able to look Mom in the eyes and see the tears streaming down her face.

"Oh James," she said, "I love you so much." I could see the truthfulness in her eyes, and I knew she wasn't just speaking to me now as a mother, but as a woman. She'd done a good job all these years in assuming the role of the devoted mother, but had stumbled in trying to be the faithful wife. It wasn't all her fault; Dad had done more than his share to drive her away from him, I understood that now. And now Mom had given herself to me. I didn't expect our road together to be without any pitfalls, but I also felt like we were both capable of building something stronger with each other than we'd managed to do with anyone else.

And it was that in mind that I moved towards her and we shared our first kiss. I tried my best to be sweet and gentle, and from the soft sigh Mom let out afterward I felt as if I'd succeeded. I pulled away far enough to see her smiling brightly, and moved my hand to carefully stroke her hair for a bit before kissing her again. I could feel her practically melt in my arms as we slowly explored each other's lips, with each tender kiss lasting longer than the one before. I could feel it in her movements, Mom had given her body to me. More importantly, however, she was offering me her heart and soul, to do with as I saw fit, trusting that I would care for and nurture her love as Dad had at the height of their relationship and also give her what she'd gone without during the many lows that had later highlighted their marriage.

"Here, let me get this off you," I said. I reached at the hem of Mom's sexy nightdress and she lifted her arms straight into the air as I peeled it off her and then tossed it aside. There was only one piece of clothing separating us now, the skimpy thong Mom was still wearing. I pulled her close to and we began kissing again, slowly at first, but much deeper now. When the time felt right I parted my lips to give Mom my tongue, hearing her moan in excitement as she eagerly accepted it. My cock was jammed up against the soft triangle of fabric covering her womanhood, pushed straight up when our bodies had come together. It was throbbing with excitement, but despite that I felt no hurry to get it inside her.

Instead, I moved my hands down Mom's body, caressing my way gently until cupping her firm ass. I played with the simple chord that ran around her waist and the other that went vertically between her cheeks, reveling in the fact that even at forty-two Mom liked to wear sexy outfits like this and that grateful that she had the figure to look so hot in them. My friends had ogled her back in the day, no doubt undressing her in their minds, and it had upset me, but deep down I had understood. If any of their mothers had looked half as good as Mom, I probably would have done the same with them. Besides, what I was doing now would put any of their fantasies about Mom to shame.

I lay Mom on her back and she did a sexy catlike stretch as I finally decided to slide her panties down her taut legs. I was about to drop them to the ground, but even at arm's length the scent coming from them had been overwhelming, enough that I gave into the urge taking control of me and put them to face to inhale Mom's excitement. Immediately, I felt a sense of embarrassment, recalling a similar incident I'd had years ago with Melissa that had ended with her admonishing me for doing something so "pervy."

"Nice, isn't it?"

I looked down at Mom lying on the bed, her body drawn into the most seductive but still natural-looking pose while the horniest of smiles covered her face.

"Um, ah, sorry," I still said, still feeling self-conscious as my mind still recalled what had happened with Melissa.

"You don't know how many times I've imagined you sniffing my panties, James, although I'd prefer it if I were still wearing them," she chuckled casually.

I slowly smiled back, impressed with how easily she had eased my discomfort. Mom had done a lot to convince me that we'd be perfect for one another sexually and more than ever I believed that now. There had been so many awkward moments I'd had with Melissa; I'd tried to put them out of my mind but in the end they'd done much to shake my confidence. The fact that she'd ended up cheating on me had only made things worse. This really was a chance for me to start over again, to be the man I wanted to be both in and out of the bedroom, and if there was one woman I could trust it was the beautiful one lying in her bed, our bed, right now. I wouldn't have to wait months or longer to let my guard down with her, and she'd be there for me no matter what.

I crawled up on the bed with Mom and we held one another lovingly as we started making out again. Yes, I was dying to fuck her and I could feel the anxiousness rising in her too, but more than anything I felt my love for her right now. This was the one woman I'd spent my entire life with, who raised me, the one who had read me bedtime stories at night and kissed my sore bruises when I'd fall. She may not have been perfect but that wouldn't stop me from trying to be perfect for her now, and for the rest of our lives together.

"Oh James," she cried out at one point. The sentiment in her voice made me think she was feeling what I was, that making love was only a highlight or symbol of what we truly meant to one another. But as powerful as those simple moments can be, nothing compares to expressing one's passions out loud, and so nothing from that night was more memorable for me than hearing the woman I cared about most voice her most intimate desire:

"Oh James, please, make love to me," Mom cried out in the most heartfelt emotion one could ever imagine. "I need to feel your cock inside me."

I looked into Mom's eyes lovingly and slowly kissed her all over her face, as I moved into position lying between her spread legs. I thought of her calling my cock "perfect" earlier, marveling at how even more perfect her pussy was, tight and juicy as I gently rubbed my cockhead against her slit. I wasn't teasing her, and she was more than ready, but to say Mom's pussy was beautiful would be an understatement. Javon had told her as much on that fateful day he'd met her on the beach, but I wasn't thinking about him any more than Mom was right now. It was my cock she wanted more than anything, and it was mine she was about to get.

I slid into her gently; as much as this was an act of passion for me I knew it was an act of love for Mom. Not that I wouldn't fuck her too at some point; she was mine to fuck as I pleased and I would take great pleasure doing so for the rest of our lives, but I felt this first time should be more about the love we'd shared these past twenty-five years and the pledge we were making to one another about the future. This act between us was special, it was sacred, and that was how I felt as I slowly penetrated my way into her velvety tunnel.

Mom cried out beneath me as I filled her to the hilt, and as much as I knew it was the physical pleasure overpowering her, I knew the emotional experience was really what this was about for her right now. I held myself in this position for a while and stopped to softly kiss her using my lips and tongue. As I did so, I could feel Mom's legs come up and curl around me, with her ankles ultimately locking together around my waist. I knew how much being joined together like this meant to her. She didn't have to tell me that this was the greatest moment in her life, and at this point would accept nothing less from her.

It was time now, we were both ready, and so I began rhythmically moving my hips, slowly but surely plunging my cock into Mom with full, long strokes. And so we continued as such, with me gently making love to her. It was exquisite for me, to experience the warmth of her deliciously tight pussy as I plunged into her with earnestness over and over. What I hadn't expected was the ringing of Mom's loving voice as we made love, the same voice I'd known all my life, whether it was on good days like wishing me Happy Birthday or not-so-happy days like telling me I had to finish my homework before I could go out and play. And now that same familiar voice was filling my ears, lustily encouraging me with cries about how incredible my cock felt inside her and how she was getting close to cum. Mom's ankles still held me firmly in place as if in desperation, as if she couldn't bear to live another moment of her life again without my cock buried inside her, our bodies joined as one.

I still craved more though, I wanted more, and if Mom had taught me anything today it was that she was the only woman I could trust to give me whatever I wanted without asking questions or passing judgment.

"Tell me to fuck you, Mother. I want to hear you ask for it, you incest-loving slut."

"Yes, it's true James, I'm a slut, a nasty whore," Mom earnestly replied. "I have been ever since the first time I imagined you fucking me. I was ashamed at first, but I can live with that now, because now I know I'm your slut, your incest-loving whore. I can be at peace with all of that as long as you want me as much as I want you."

"I do want to fuck you, Mother..."

"Then fuck me, James, fuck your incest-loving slut like she deserves!"

I loved it, loved the way Mom was willing to say or do whatever I wanted her to to turn me on, and I responded by pounding into her as hard as I could, the bed shaking violently below as I roughly pounded into her again and again.

"That's it baby, fuck me," Mom managed to growl as she held on for dear life. "Fuck your mother like the whore like she is!"

I was gasping for air now, my hips ramming into Mom at a fever pitch, pummeling into her with a ferocity that was even rare for me. Like magic my orgasm triggered hers, as if we'd been given some sort of divine blessing despite the sinful cocktail of fluids now mixing together deep inside Mom's womb. Of course, that was only the tip of the iceberg in terms of what I was feeling though. I'd committed myself to a new life with a new love. Mom had once said that she'd gladly sacrifice her life for mine, and of course I believed her since I felt the exact same way about her. Now we were embarking upon a new twist on our relationship, and while I certainly expected challenges I also knew Dad was right when he told me that neither Mom nor I could ever find anyone better for that journey than each other.

I woke up in the morning with Mom lying in bed next to me. We'd had sex twice more before retiring for the night. Those encounters hadn't been as verbally charged as the first, but that was fine by me, as physically our lovemaking had been just as spirited and passionate. I looked up at Mom peering down on me as one of her hands casually caressed my chest.

"Please dear, tell me what you're thinking," Mom sighed earnestly. I didn't think she was feeling any shame or regret, but it was sweet to see her concern about me.

"I'm thinking I'm starving and would love to have some breakfast right now," I replied, trying to add some levity to the situation as I got out of bed. It didn't work at all in settling Mom's nerves, and so I squeezed one of her hands with mine and added:

"I think we both deserve a clean slate, especially with one another. Last night was the first chapter in our life together."

"Really, James? I know I've done a lot of things that hurt you. I wouldn't expect your forgiveness so soon."

"I don't know if I'd call it forgiveness; acceptance might be the better word. I accept that we've both made mistakes, that we both have regrets, and that we both want to move on. Last night was the new beginning I think we both needed."

"I'm so glad to hear you say that dear," Mom said, her voice swelling with joy.

"We'll have plenty of time to talk about this later Mom, but I think we should both be getting ready for today now."

"Yes James, of course," she replied.

Dad's funeral had been a few days ago, but there had been many people who'd been unable to attend as well as others who had but further wished to pay their respects, and so we were having them all over for lunch today. It would still be later before the guests began arriving, but the caterers we'd hired would be over in about an hour, so Mom and I made the best use of the time we had to get ready.

We had about fifty guests come and go over the course of the day, and Mom and I played the role of hosting them. We mostly stayed apart, entertaining our guests separately, and I was happy to share stories about Dad with people who loved and respected him. Every once in a while, I'd look over at where Mom was, usually seeing her in the middle of a group of people. She was a lot better at this sort of thing than I was; in fact, most of time I'd look over to see how she was faring only to find her already looking in my direction to check up on me. We'd make eye contact briefly, privately share a tiny smile when appropriate, and then return to our hosting duties. She was the perfect woman to have at your side for an event like this, and I felt lucky to have her there to take much of the social pressure off of me.

What really astonished me though was that even with the conservative black dress and light makeup she was wearing I still thought Mom looked stunningly beautiful. She'd pulled her hair back into a simple bun, and every time I looked over at her I'd be taken by the natural loveliness of her face. I found myself more entranced every time I looked at her, although always making certain as to not alone allow my outer behavior to appear as anything more than a doting son and host.

Evening finally came and the two of us were alone again. Mom was standing at a table when I came up behind her and pressed up against her. I had my hands on either side of her hips, massaging them gently, and rested my chin atop her right shoulder. It wasn't meant to be forward; in fact I'm sure I'd held her like this plenty of times before, although the sensation of her sexy bum against my crotch felt too good for me to not want to sexualize the feeling, so I purposely pressed my dick into it to increase the pleasure.

"You did well tonight," Mom said, still looking ahead but now smiling. "Bryan would have been proud." She did nothing to acknowledge what I was doing to her physically, although my cock was about half erect now and I could feel her playfully pushing her ass back into it.

"Thanks, Mom, that means a lot to me," I replied. "But I couldn't have done it without you. Dad understood what it meant to have you at his side all those years, and now I see it too." I could feel myself starting to become sentimental, and it triggered a similar response from Mom.

"It's so weird Mom, these last couple of days have literally been the worst of my life because of losing Dad and yet when I think about us all I know is how happy you've made me and how determined I am to be the man you want and need."