Dyker's Island Ch. 01-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole thing seemed to amuse Imogen greatly. She smirked sadistically and chuckled silently at the other girls' distress.

Clarice hit the bars of the cell with the disruptive inmates with her cane. It wasn't that the girls were wrong - She just hated undisciplined brats.

"Lotti, Vasquez, Gray and Van Houten. The usual suspects." She barked in anger.

"Get the fuck back from the fence or I swear to Christ; I'll have all three of you thrown in "The Hole" for a week."

The fury in the violent women's eyes were suddenly sucked out at the mention of "The Hole".

In its place, remained only one emotion - Fear. The three women who lead the fierce prison gangs stepped back from the chain link fence. They each went back to their respective corners of the yard and became quiet.

Stephanie and Ana didn't know what was worse - The lesbian bullies - Or whatever it was that made them recoil in fear. They'd rather not have to experience either - But they knew that this would be impossible for them now. Yuki however, was too terrified to be able to comprehend any of this. Ashley didn't know what sounded better.

As they passed through the catwalk of bondage, Delgado spotted a group of Italian girls hanging up the back. They were the Mob Wives, who thought themselves above such trivialities. It was partly towards their archaic and often ambivalent views on sexuality, but it was also because the mafia operated a lot less openly than the other gangs - Even in prison.

After what felt like forever, the eight women got to the end of the long catwalk. Two guards at the otherside opened another pair of large metal doors, and the girl's were brought into the prison's dimly lit atrium.

There was a guard waiting for Clarice and Mercy in the hallway. Officer Red chewed bubblegum and lent up against the wall impatiently with her arms crossed. But her eyes lit up when she saw the new girls; It seemed that good things did come to those who waited.

She had medium length blood red hair and wore steel aviators that concealed her green eyes. Red was a tomgirl, and a little older than Mercy. Like Imogen, she wasn't the kind of lady who ever wore a dress. But she was all woman, so much so that she didn't care much for the company of men. Who needed them when women were all so beautiful?

"Been waiting for you, Wisbescki, but I guess it was worth it. Ain't these new girls just a treat." Chewed Red through a twisted and lustful smile. She blew a bubble in her excitement.

Mercy groaned and crossed her arms.

"Don't get any ideas, Red."

Red laughed, and spat her gum onto the ground. An inmate slaved away scrubbing the floor behind her. Red tapped the girl on the shoulder to get her attention.

"Clean that up, inmate." She taunted cruelly, before putting another bar of gum into her mouth.

"Yes ma'am." Whimpered back the girl meekly.

Red was exactly the kind of guard that Ashley wanted to meet. But they wouldn't get formally acquainted just yet.

"I'm taking the returning inmates back to their cells. I guess you get all the fun." Groaned Red, peaking her nose towards Mercy.

The women transferred prisoners, and went their separate ways. Clarice ventured back to her office, content that the women were no longer her problem for now.

Ashley, Ana, Imogen, Steph and Yuki were brought into the centre of Unit B; A large, multi level cell block. The cells went up for many levels above them. There must have been thousands of women in this mega prison. Most of them, dangerous criminals.

The inmates baked and sweated in rows of hot cells. The further down the women went, the more overcrowded the cells became. Until they got to the bottom floor, the largest of the blocks. Here, there were four or five - Sometimes even six - Women crammed into tiny cells with only one bunk bed. The condemned girls whimpered, jeered, screamed, barked, cried and pleaded from behind bars as the new arrivals made their way past them.

"We've got an overcrowding problem," Explained Mercy. "There's been a sudden spike in female offenders being sent here, and we can't expand fast enough.

The five women finally got to an empty cell. It was as small as the others, and like it, contained only a single bunk bed. There was only one toilet, and only one sink. The girls also had to share a single shelf and plastic chair. Mercy unlocked the girls restraints and slid open the bars of their cell.

"For now ladies, I'm afraid this will have to do."

Ana scrutinized the tiny cell. She didn't understand how they were expected to stay there.

"But... There's only two beds... Where are we supposed to sleep?"

"What do you think those bed rolls are for?" Replied Mercy, a little less sympathetic towards the woman she knew murdered her own husband.

The girls stepped into the cell, and Mercy slid the bars closed behind them. She left them unlocked. Lockdown wasn't for about an hour yet, and then the auto lock would do the job for her. Before she left, she tugged Stephanie towards the bars by her dress, and whispered in her ear.

"My offer still stands, baby. Someone as precious as you really needs protection."

Mercy turned and walked back down the hall, leaving the young woman stunned. The guards whistles and footsteps echoed as she faded from view. Imogen jumped onto the bunk bed and tossed her things on the ground. She claimed the bunk and put her bed roll down on it. The streetracer looked over at her cellmates. None of them would dare stand up to her.

The first time Imogen entered prison, she was on the bottom of the food chain. But now, as her criminal career had progressed, she returned with a little more street cred.

She didn't know exactly where she was in the pecking order yet, but she knew she was higher than the three soft handed tarts who were locked up with her. She couldn't let them have the bed. It would make her look weak in the eyes of the other inmates.

"Okay, this is how this is gonna work. I get both bunks, and the rest of you get the floor."

"But... I can't sleep on the floor!" Cried Yuki, her voice reeking of entitlement.

Imogen snarled back at the feeble Japanese milf.

"What did you do again, princess?"

Tears welled in Yuki's eyes at the unfairness of her situation. She really had honestly been framed. This was not a life that she deserved, though she was far from a saint herself.

"I didn't do anything, I'm innocent!" She yelped.

Imogen laughed. If only she had a dollar for everytime she heard that line.

"So am I. They said I killed a guy with my car. But I didn't do shit. Guy killed himself with his own dipshit driving."

She leaned forward from the bed and read the woman like a book.

"My guess is you're in here for something white collar."

Yuki looked down at the ground. She didn't dare meet the woman in the eyes for too long.

"Y-yes..." She whimpered.

A large, sadistic smile spread across Imogen's face. She had always wanted to be the one who got to tease the newbies, and now she was. Her clit throbbed and her nipples perked up in her overalls.

"Oh honey, I've got bad news for you." She said, barely containing her excitement.

Her eyes lit up. She put her hand under Yuki's chin and raised her face to meet hers.

"These girls in here... They'll eat you up! They hate wallstreet types."

"Please! You've got to help me!" She cried.

Imogen smiled and threw her head back. She raised her finger to her lips as she looked up to the ceiling above her.

"Well... I could protect you. But, you'll have to do something for me."

Yuki's voice cried back at her desperately.

"Anything! I'm rich! I-I can give you money!"

Imogen sprung back up and looked all the women down.

"We have money in prison, but mostly we do things here for trade. Quid-pro-quo." She said, another lustful smile spreading across her lips.

"For example, we can share the bed, all you have to do is be my girl."

Yuki gasped.

"No! I'm not gay! I don't want to do that."

"Eww! Gross!" Cried Ana.

Stephanie was the most vehement in her rejection.

"I'd rather eat a bullet than eat pussy!"

Imogen laughed.

"Oh, not just my pussy. You'd have to eat my ass too. We love anal here. It's not just for the boys."

Ana dropped to the ground and started to cry. She held her face in her hands and lamented her fate.

"Oh god! This is so fucking bad! Oh my god I can't believe this is really happening!" She whimpered through a veil of tears.

"I don't wanna eat pussy!" She cried. "I just couldn't suck his cock anymore! He was so old!"

Steph and Yuki felt much the same way. They didn't want to be gay, but they also didn't want to get hurt. They had no idea that prison was this awful. If they did, Stephanie might have rethought her little eco-terrorist plot.

Ashley's eyes however, lit up at the notion. She sprung forward and eagerly threw off her tank top. She shook her breasts in front of Imogen's face.

"I'll let you play with me." She said. "I'll gladly be your slut."

Imogen spanked her ass and Ashley moaned.

"I'd prefer to call you, bitch." Replied Imogen.

Ashley smiled and got down on all fours like a dog.

"Anything you want, mommy."

Before they could go any further, the girls heard a truncheon bang against the bars of their cell. They looked up to see who it was. It was Red. She smiled sadistically as she chewed her gum and slid open the door.

"Sorry to interrupt the fun, Harper." She said, "But Warden Esther wants an audience with the new girls. You can wait here till they come back."

Ana, Steph and Yuki sighed with relief. They thought, naively, that they were being saved from this degradation. The truth was, they were trading one lesbian for another. Ashley groaned in frustration. So did Imogen. Things were just about to get hot.

The blonde put back on her tank top and put out her wrists to be restrained. Red locked cuffs around the other girls and took them with her to the Warden's office.

Imogen knew what awaited them there, and she got wet thinking about it. She would have to wait to play with her new cellies. In the meantime, while the streetracer sat on her bunk, she'd enjoy picturing all the nasty and dirty things she'd make them do when they got back.

She laid down on her unmade bed, and put her hand inside her panties.

"Maybe prison won't be so bad." She whispered to herself, as she lightly rubbed her clit and fingered her pussy, too horny to wait until the Warden had finished playing with her new toys.

2

Mercy jerked her cock and rubbed her nipples hidden away in a broom closet. Her blouse was open and her pants pulled down around her ankles.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed.

"She's so fucking hot!"

Mercy often masturbated at work. It helped with the discomfort she felt hiding such a huge monster inside her cute lacy thongs. She jerked her uncut cock furiously as she imagined she was fucking Stephanie's Double D tits. She imagined fucking her mouth and pussy, and of course, her ass, which was Mercy's favourite place to put her girlcock.

"I bet she's so tight. I bet she's a screamer."

Mercy loved Goth Girls. And it wasn't often that one came to Dyker's. There was a girl a few years ago that Mercy had sponsored in the prison's Bikini Contest, and their Nudie Calendar. The girl had been caught dealing some dimebags, but the courts treated her like she was a drug lord. She'd since gotten paroled with Mercy's help and apparently, was on her best behavior. Her fear of returning to prison was so strong that she'd hadn't so much as jaywalked since her parole was granted. Mercy wouldn't see her anytime soon.

She tugged her cock harder and faster.

"She's such a bad girl... Oh.... But she's so sweet too. I can tell. Oh... I bet she's a good kisser..."

Mercy stopped squeezing her fake tits. She put her finger into her asshole and massaged her own prostate while she pulled on her cock.

"Oh fuck yeah, I'll turn her good. I'll make her nice. I'll reform her into a nice little lesbian! I'll make her behave!"

She screamed with bliss as she came all through the broom closet. Cum shot from her girl cock at high velocity and splattered against the wall.

"FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!"

Mercy panted and sweated inside the closet, wallowing in post climax bliss.

She was too preoccupied to do anything as Red took the girls for their grizzly date with the Warden.

The girls cuffs jingled as they were brought down the long hall towards the warden's office. The crotch of Red's uniform damped as her mind raced with thoughts about the new inmates. She swung open the metal door to Warden Esther's office and brought them before her.

Esther Willis was a shapely, mature southern woman with blonde hair and a sizely bust. She had a permanent resting bitch face. The cruel warden wore an incredibly short skirt, fishnet stockings and a white blouse that she kept partially unbuttoned to prevent her DD breasts from bursting the tight fitting top.

Displayed in a position of prominence above her desk was a picture of Zara Haylin, the busty and bespectacled conservative Governor who had approved this sadistic experiment. In the picture, a naked Haylin was smiling proudly while draped in the American flag. She had run a particularly unusual political campaign based around her sex appeal.

It worked. She'd been elected twice.

Now, her political rivals were following her example in a desperate bid to win back the voters. Libertarian Chelsea Goddard, Democrat Abriella Oliveria-Castillo and Green candidate Dr. Gail Klein, her opponents in the State Election, had all been reduced to posing semi-nude or in bikinis to compete with her.

Haylin was tough on crime, and rumors spread wildly that shed held a secret lesbian affair with her aide. Apparently, the journalists who attempted to expose her corruption and hypocrisy, were imprisoned at this very prison. Others disappeared without a trace.

The former five time reigning "Miss Florida" was far from innocent herself. The Governor couldn't have her public image as a good Christian Mother sullied in the eyes of Florida's voters. And Warden Esther was a staunch Republican who was more than happy to do her favorite governor a few favors.

Officer Red lined the girls up in front of the Warden. Esther undressed each girl with her eyes as she caressed the leather cane in her hands. Unlike Clarice, she was eager to use it.

Red chewed her gum as she unlocked the girls' restraints. They rubbed their wrists where the cuffs had dug into them. They were all so scared, except Ashley.

She was frustrated that her "liaison" with Imogen had been interrupted, but she was getting excited now. These two women were sure to treat her mean.

Esther's thick southern accent rang out across the room as she inspected the women closely.

"What have you brought me, Red? Four spoiled little brats?"

Red leaned up against the wall and chewed her gum in the corner.

"That's right, ma'am. Four little suburban sweeties who don't know how to behave."

Esther cracked the cane against her leather glove. The girls flinched and whimpered at the sound.

"This ain't the suburbs, sweethearts. Y'all are in my prison now. Here, we respect discipline. Here, we obey rules. And you four little degenerates can't make a fool out of me."

Esther's loins burned at the sight of the hapless girls. She hated lawbreakers, and made sure that conditions at Dyker's were about the worst they could be, and that the punishments were always harsh. She was deep in both the pocket and good books of the sultry conservative Governor.

"Look around. Do you think this place is full of pretty little princesses? It's not. It's full of bad girls. It's full of the worst girls. Murderers, terrorists, violent offenders. Mothers who killed their sons. Sisters who killed their brothers. And the mean bitches in between whose crimes are so unspeakable I shudder to mention them."

Esther smiled, as she straightened her posture and let out a muted cackle at the girl's distress.

"All of them are housed here. At Dyker's Island. This is my kingdom. My domain. Y'all won't be doing easy time. Ya'll are going to be a very sorry group of prisoners for ending up here. Do you know why?"

The girls meekly shook their heads. Esther drew in a deep orgasmic breath. She stepped in closer to the girls and her tone became a whisper.

"This prison has quite a reputation. A female warden. All female guards. All female staff. All female inmates. No male visitors."

A lustful and sadistic grin spread across her lips as she watched the fear and disgust on each girl's face grow with her words - And the masochistic excitement that Ashley displayed only encouraged her.

"That means alot of eating ass and licking pussy. Constant tits and ass in your face. It means you're going to have to live as lesbians."

It sounded like a dream come true to Ashley, but Stephanie was straight as a tact. To her, it seemed like a nightmare.

"Nooo! I don't want to!" Cried the gothic eco-terrorist.

Her cry became a wail when Esther caned her ass. The girl yelped and rubbed her backside.

"Awww, you don't want to? Don't worry, you'll learn to love it."

Esther turned to Red and then back to the prisoners.

"Me and Red here, we take a great deal of pleasure in turning out the new inmates. Of breaking them in. Don't we, Red?"

A toothy grin spread across Red's face as she chewed her gum and blew a bubble. Her nipples hardened more inside her sports bra, if that was at all possible. The queer prison guard wore mens underwear, it made her feel more comfortable, but it didn't make her any less of a woman. Red's boy shorts were already ruined. They were completely soaked through. She was glad it didn't show on her uniform.

"Sure do, Warden."

Esther's smile grew wider as she looked over the girls with sadistic glee.

"I want to make one thing clear to all of y'all. Your bodies don't belong to any of you anymore, they belong to the state."

She let out a soft cackle as she watched the girl's eyes widen with fright at her words. They knew everything she was saying was true, even if they would never admit it to themselves.

"While serving your sentences at Dyker's Island, you belong to us. Your asses belong to us. Your cunts belong to us. Your tits belong to us. Your tongues and your mouths belong to us."

Esther paced up and down the line of the four forlorn women, stroking her cane in her leather grip like it was a penis.

"Your labor belongs to us too. I don't know what you degenerates did before, but here, y'all will work. And hard. For long, long hours. With your hands. In the heat. And not one of you will see a single penny. Not here. Not in prison. You'll be paying your debt back to society, you spoiled brats."

1...34567...18