Dyker's Island Ch. 01-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a particularly lustful pleasure in punishing nazis and hate mongers of all kinds. It made her so hard thinking about all the many times she had sodomized them in secret, far from the view of surveillance cameras. She loved when they cried as she pounded them until she came. Mercy hate-fucked neo-nazis on a regular basis, but when she did, her cock never went anywhere near their vaginas or clits. It was only ever their asses she was interested in. 'Nazi girls don't deserve pleasure' she thought.

The political tensions at Dyker's didn't disway Mercy from the important responsibility she held. The Polish girl pulled on her Department of Corrections cap and proudly polished her badge before pinning it to her blouse. She pulled out her baton and slipped it into its place on her belt. She felt naked without it, though she seldom found a use for it - Except for beating on lone nazis who foolishly strayed away from the rest of their flock.

The radio clicked on her shoulder, and the Warden's static laden voice barked from the other side.

"The bus is coming in soon, Wisbeski. Meet Strauss in the courtyard on the double."

Mercy rolled her eyes because the bus came in at the same time every day; 3:30, just 90 minutes away from lockdown. This made things simpler. She didn't need to be told how to do her job.

"Roger that, ma'am." The officer radioed back.

Mercy stood up from the bench and left the locker room. As she walked down the halls of the prison, she brandished her baton, and twirled it around in her hands. Somehow, she didn't feel right without having a truncheon in her hands, despite her usual aversion to violence.

Dyker's Island was an experiment to study if prisons functioned more efficiently when staffed entirely by members of the same gender.

If it and its male counterpart were successful, the government would adapt the model for the rest of its prisons. Clarice didn't much care about the results. She was only in it for a career. But Mercy and Esther both believed in the project, albeit for different reasons. Mercy saw it as the perfect rehabilitation. To Esther, it was the perfect punishment. Both of them were determined for the project to succeed.

Mercy looked around the cell block as she made her way out towards the courtyard.

Many girls languished in their cells, baking and sweating in the humid and unairconditioned building. While some slaved away, scrubbing the prison's dirty hallways, others hugged, kissed and openly performed public displays of affection.

The inmates had only recently returned from their grueling Work Details, and were all understandably both frustrated and horny. Physical and romantic contact between inmates wasn't prohibited on her block - In fact, Mercy encouraged it; Inmates couldn't be fighting if they spent most of their time fucking. "Reformation through love" she called it.

Unfortunately, both the fucking and the fighting were almost always related, and usually initiated by either one or the other. She knew this, but also knew it was impossible to completely eliminate both. They were a daily part of prison life.

As she watched the incarcerated women around her, her eight inches stood erect in her uniform's pants, and she blushed. Mercy spent most days like this; She couldn't help that pretty women in chains had always excited her. It was of course one of the things that led to her taking the job. - Though she would never admit it.

Despite her position, she never took advantage of anyone - At least, not without their consent anyway. Her popularity among the more progressive minded inmates wasn't just about her kind nature, but the cock contained inside her thong, that she occasionally blessed the inmates with if they were well behaved.

The bus crossed the immense bridge that went from the mainland to Dyker's Island. Hope was taken away from the women as the structure of the mega-prison loomed towards them. That was, except for Ashley Simpson. Her nipples grew erect and her jail issue panties moistened inside her striped uniform.

The high tech but purposely unairconditioned facility was surrounded by miles of tropical jungle in all directions. Although the private prison was technically within the borders of Florida, the island itself was technically closer to Cuba, in both climate and geography. The bridge that connected it to the mainland was one of the longest structures of its kind in the world.

In a weird way, Imogen Harper felt like the sight of the prison was like a homecoming. She had spent so much time here already. Changed by her previous stays, she had done away with her long, flowing locks, and now took on a more androgynous appearance. She would be returning to Dyker's as what the resident inmates called a stud. They were high on the food chain, and Imogen knew she would have an easier time of it now.

Mercy met up with Superintendent Clarice Strauss in the courtyard. Strauss was a bespectacled blonde who pulled her hair back into a bun. She held a leather cane in her hands, but it was just for show. The woman was a prude who tucked her blouse into her skirt. Occasionally she would use it to slap the clothed backside of a turbulent prisoner, but she never put it to any real use. Under her other arm, was a clipboard with the files of each inmate.

"Mabel Reilly is coming back from her latest trial" Said Strauss. "Are you sure you'll be able to keep it professional?"

Mercy's heart sank. She was hoping that she wouldn't have to deal with the reigning queen of Unit B for a while. The two had an intimate history which had since soured. She should have known not to get involved with a crime boss, and was since on probation. Mercy had been lucky that the Warden and the Judge didn't throw the book at her; She could have easily ended up joining Mabel as a cellmate.

That wasn't a comforting thought. Mercy was now walking on thin ice. She knew about what happened to cops in prison, and it wasn't pretty. She wouldn't make any trouble. The warden was just looking for an excuse to fit her with a pair of handcuffs.

"Yes, ma'am." Mercy replied. "If there's any trouble, she'll be the one who starts it."

Strauss nodded enthusiastically.

"Just make sure you don't make anything worse."

The gates of the prison opened and the bus came chugging on through. It stopped a few feet away from where Mercy and Clarice stood. The door opened and the guard began escorting the new prisoners out. The shackles on their ankles prevented them from walking normally, they hobbled down off the bus uncomfortably, each one chained to the prisoner behind them. Mabel was first in the line of condemned women.

Mercy's pants grew tighter as she watched the women hobble towards her. She blushed again, embarrassed that the inmates would see. Luckily, they were too preoccupied processing their fate to notice - Except Mabel. She looked down at Mercy's bulge and smiled. The crime boss had seen the eight inches in all their glory before, and knew exactly how satisfying they were.

"Now there's a snake that even an Irish gal like me can appreciate." Remarked the crime boss smugly.

Mercy responded by giving Mabel a quick spanking with her truncheon. In a flash, the guard's baton collided with the woman's backside. She yelped and hopped forward.

"Move along Riley, I don't have time for your shit today." Barked the guard in hostility.

Mabel moaned as Straus began to lead the prisoners inside.

"I know you still love me, baby." She replied lustfully.

"Dream on." Growled Mercy. "You really are nothing but a hustling hoodlum."

Mercy was still bitter about how their romp had ended, and angier now that she had pointed attention to the bulge in her pants. The girls each looked at it and reacted a variety of different ways, but it was Stephanie who seemed the most interested. Despite her terror, the woman's nipples hardened at the sight of it.

Her jaw dropped and she gasped. Steph had always been attracted to ''trannies'', as she called them - The girl wasn't exactly politically correct. In a way, her superficial attraction to transgender people was part of her supressed homosexual tendancies.

Steph believed that if a girl had a penis, she wasn't really a girl, and therefore, she wasn't really gay if she was attracted to them. None of this, of course, was true. Merely a lie that Stephanie had talked herself into believing.

The sight of Mercy's bulge did cheer up Steph somewhat. Her crying stopped and her heart started beating faster, but the good feelings soon faded when the girls got to reception. Mercy and Strauss led the women to a tiled room with a long metal bench.

Mercy slipped a large keyring off her belt and used the keys to unlock each girl's restraints. They rubbed their legs and ankles to relieve the tension from where the metal bonds had bit into their wrists uncomfortable for the six hour long bus ride.

The girls who were returning here knew what was next, and the rookies had a pretty good idea. It filled all of them with dread. Except one inmate, Ashley, who couldn't be more excited to be violated.

"Okay ladies, slowly take off your clothes and place them on this bench behind me." Instructed Mercy.

"Anything to see my old Irish arse again, aye Wisbescki?" Teased Mabel.

Mercy hit her truncheon against the bench.

"I won't tell you again, Riley! Strip!"

Riley smiled and took off her orange tunic, revealing her sweaty white tank top and hard nipples.

"Yer only gotta ask nicely, beautiful."

She kicked off her canvas sneakers, slipped off her socks and pulled down her matching orange pants. Mabel stood there in her plain white prison-issued boy shorts and matching tank top, smiling lustfully at her former lover. She pulled off the underwear, revealing her aged, but still shapely naked body.

Her breasts were slightly sagged from spending the past four years without a bra, but they were in much better form than most women her age. The red hairs of her thick bush glistened in the light that shone from the barred windows, a result of the prison's ban on razor blades.

The others didn't know what to make of Mercy yet. She seemed aggressive, even though she wasn't. The presence of Mabel had led to a bad first impression. Most of them reluctantly stripped, afraid that she was the type of guard that might hurt them.

Ashley however, eagerly threw off her clothes, her pussy practically dripping with excitement. Unlike the others, she hoped that Mercy would be rough. She pulled up her striped tunic, and tossed it at the table. Then she stepped out of the pants that matched. Ashley's body jiggled with excitement, her sizable breasts on full display. She pushed her chest up to draw more attention to it. Her nipples were hard enough to cut diamond.

Imogen rolled her eyes and sighed with irritation. She no longer felt uncomfortable around other women's nakedness, nor did she feel shame for her own. Not since her first imprisonment had changed her. To her, this was more of an annoyance now. The tomgirl unbuttoned her coat, and slipped it off. Then, she undid her shoes and kicked them off. Imogen took off her blouse before unzipping her pants and discarding them too. It wasn't long before she unclipped her black bra and slipped her panties down her legs.

Her body was covered in tattoos that depicted characters like Invader Zim or the logos of various emo and post hardcore bands. The truth was, most of them were quite good, not to mention expensive. That was, except for the few botch jobs that were her souvenirs from previous stays. She hadn't yet had them all covered. Just the ones that labeled her a "bitch" or a "slut".

She was lightly ripped, and quite athletic. Her previous stays had also instilled in her a love of the gym, and she continued even in the short period that she was free. Mabel stared lustfully at every inch of her body. Her mouth watered. One way or another, she would have this girl.

Rachel and her friends didn't want to strip, but they had been in prison long enough to know they didn't have a choice. They stripped down, and Maya's caramel breasts glistened under the artificial light. Rachel's ebony skin perfectly outlined her figure, that the cruel inmate who now owned her had been forcing her to maintain.

Their white compatriots, Taylah and Cate, were equally gorgeous, Mercy thought. Especially when all four of them tried in vain to cover their intimate places. Taylah's short black bob perfectly framed her round figure and natural D cup breasts. Cate's olive complexion complimented her finely toned abs, her long hair cut shorter and pulled up into pigtails at the behest of her mommy.

While she'd never dream in a million years of taking advantage of these women - Unlike most of the other guards - She couldn't help how horny the job made her; Her lady penis was rock hard and oozing precum. The pouting faces on each of the eco-terrorists made them just that much cuter.

She had already ruined her favourite panties, and the day had just begun. The Officer felt a little ashamed, but didn't let it show on her face. Mercy just hoped her erection wasn't too noticeable. She was comfortable with her penis, but it didn't mean she wanted it to stand out. She put one leg over the other to conceal it.

Stephanie, Ana and Yuki were too terrified to move. They weren't used to being surrounded by naked women, and neither were they used to strangers seeing their naked bodies - Two things that were part of everyday life at Dyker's. They shivered together at the end of the line, still fully clothed.

Mercy was getting impatient, but as soon as she looked at the girls she was struck with sympathy - Though her arousal grew stronger . Her nipples hardened, cutting into her bra as her pants tightened even more around her pelvis.

She thought that she should comfort them, as well as speed them along. The superintendent was not as patient and would soon become unpleasant.

"Come girls." She said calmly. "Everybody has to do this. The longer it takes, the worse it will be."

The girls nodded meekly and began to undress. That was, Stephanie tried to undress - Her outfit was particularly elaborate, to say the least. She wore an expensive bone corset, fastened tightly around her DD bust and hourglass waist. Her jetblack folded miniskirt barely covered her plump and full backside, which she wrapped in lacey black lingerie, complete with fishnets, a garter belt and huge leather platform boots.

Ana and Yuki reluctantly stripped out of their suits. The redhead wore a vermillion bra and panties that matched her hair, and looked especially good sliding down her legs and off her arms. Yuki's taste in underwear was conservative, but the plain white bra and briefs still perfectly outlined her oriential beauty. It wasn't long before they were stripped off and tossed on the metal bench. The girls meekly attempted to cover their shame.

Mercy looked towards Stephanie. She was still struggling. Her hands were shaking so much from fright, she couldn't undo the laces on her corset. Mercy groaned out of annoyance, but elected to help without protest. That's just the kind of girl she was. She got behind Stephanie and began untying the corset.

"I can see you're having trouble." She whispered sympathetically, her voice calmed the frightened goth girl. "Let me take it from here."

She lightly pushed the girls hands away and undid the corset. When it came open, Mercy pulled it off her, and when she did, Stephanie's natural DD breasts plopped right out. They put shame on every other woman in the room, and Mercy couldn't help but feel a little jealous - Not to mention bitter. She had paid good money for her sizely chest, and this girl was born with a bust that made her look flat chested.

Mercy couldn't stop herself from gawking. Her jaw dropped, and her eyes widened. The girl's pale white face was suddenly flushed with red - She was either embarrassed or flattered, and Mercy hoped it was the latter. The truth was, she thought Stephanie was the pick of the bunch. Maybe, in time, the girl would feel the same way too.

Mercy's excitement grew. She quickly bent down to slip off Stephanie's skirt, eager to see the rest of her body. Stephanie stepped out of them, and Mercy stepped back to covertly appreciate how the girl's black lingerie complimented her shapely Italian backside. Steph felt strangely aroused by the woman undressing her, even though she was terrified. She couldn't understand why.

Mercy undid Stephanie's platform boots, and held her legs one by one as she slipped them off. When the guard went to take off the girl's underwear, Steph put her hand up.

"I-I... I can take it from here... Please."

Mercy nodded sympathetically and stood back. Although she was disappointed, she smiled knowing she'd get to touch Stephanie's Italian ass soon enough. The girl slid off her fishnets, then stepped out of her panties, revealing her natural blonde bush that exposed her jet black hair and eyebrows as a facade.

Her black hair wouldn't last in prison, not unless by some miracle, she managed to survive long enough without committing any crimes inside that she's given special privileges - But that rarely happens here at Dyker's. Soon enough, Stephanie would be just another normie, and that might be a fate worse than prison itself. At least, to her.

The girl was heavily tattooed, and that might help her fit in at least - Especially since that had been her profession before she got locked up. Across her midriff, was the head of baphomet; The girl was one of those new age Satanists who didn't really believe in Satan.

Despite the pretension that the imagery conjured, the craftsmanship was undeniable. Imogen desperately wanted to know where the goth girl got her ink, even if she couldn't ever go there.

With the girls fully stripped, Mercy stood back to admire each and everyone of the naked women in front of her. Her mind filled with all sorts of naughty thoughts, until Mabel broke her fantasy with a provoking grin. With that, Mercy got them to turn around.

"Alright ladies. Now, we need to search your body cavities for contraband." She informed the girls in a clear but calm manner. She didn't want things to be more unpleasant than they had to be.

Stephanie gasped.

"Body cavities?! You mean like my vagina?!" She yelped. Stephanie didn't want another woman to touch her there.

Mercy nodded sympathetically, even though her cock was rock hard at the thought of touching the helpless women.

"I'm afraid so." She said, "And your anus too."

Stephanie gasped. Her eyes widened with fear and her pupils shrunk. She didn't know that really happened in prison. She thought it was just something from TV. Mercy put her hand on the woman's shoulder to comfort her.

"But don't worry, I'll be gentle. I promise." The guard kindly whispered softly into her ear.

Mercy cleared her throat before she issued another order.

"Turn around and assume the position. Hands against the wall, legs shoulder width apart, butts out."

Stephanie was terrified of what was coming, but she dreaded even more the cane that the quiet and bespeckled Clarice held. She feared it colluding against her tender bare rump. She and the other girls reluctantly did exactly what was asked. Except for Ashley and Mabel, who slowly waved their backsides enticingly. Mabel did it to provoke a reaction, but Ashley did it out of excitement.

Rachel and her friends each presented their rears, as they were used to doing by now. Crudely tattooed on their tender cheeks, in the handwriting of the women that owned them, were the words "slut" and "bitch". Taylah's rear had also been branded with a swastika that made it clear exactly who's cattle she was. With the other girls, it was more ambiguous, but most likely they were owned by either the Cholas or the Homegirls.