Dyker's Island Ch. 01-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Esther circled behind the women, admiring what she could see of their uniformed backsides. She especially liked how Stephanie's shortcut prison dress barely covered her white panties. She took her time, with both her words and her pacing. Her footsteps haunted the room like a poltergeist.

"I just want to make it clear how things work here, so that there can be no excuses. When I speak to you, you will refer to me as Madame Warden. Is that clear?"

Each girl spoke in unison, terrified of what might happen should they not. Except Ashley. She did it because it excited her.

"Yes Madame Warden." Bleated out the four voices robotically.

Esther stood in front of Ana. She eyed down every inch of her body. The black widow could feel the cruel warden's hot breath against her face. She could tell that the woman was enjoying every second of this.

"Blake #B35D-7063. Aren't you a naughty little gold digging slut? You wanted to have fun and party on your dead husband's dime? Well, you can party here! Sex, drugs, partying, we got all of that! 24 hours, 7 days a week, for the rest of your life!"

Tears poured from her eyes, as she pleaded again in vain for her captors to set her free. But lady justice was both blind and swift. And her agents were mostly unconcerned whether or not it was fair. They preferred it to be harsh. The truth was that Ana Blake really did deserve to be in prison. She really did murder her husband, and she really did feel no remorse. But somehow, this might have still been too cruel.

"Noooo! Please! He was so boring! I couldn't suck his cock again! I just couldn't!"

Esther whipped Ana's tender backside with the leather cane. The sound could be heard from down the hall. She yelped.

"Quiet, Blake!" Screamed Esther "Bitches like you are the ones I hate the most. No remorse. "

She eyed down the gothic eco-terrorist next. The girl was pouting harder than her cellmates. What remained of her dark makeup was smudged all over her eyes from the water works. Esther and Red both thought that it made her look so much sexier.

Stephanie would find no sympathy from her warden. Esther cruelly mocked her as she fantasized about all the nasty ways she could punish this lawbreaker.

"Aww, Delgado #B39D-7064, are you crying? Did you think that Daddy's fancy lawyer would get you off a Terrorism charge?"

"I didn't think anyone would get hurt! I don't know how any of this happened!" Pouted Stephanie, her eyes wide and glazed with tears.

The cruel warden grabbed her chin, and got so close that she could smell her breath and feel the heat of it against her face.

"Aww. That's right, isn't it? Things just happen to you and then, you get out of them? Well, I've got a newsflash for you, hon. All of daddy's money, it won't save you here. Here, you're just another bare ass in the shower."

She slapped Stephanie's cheek and moved onto the next girl. Yuki. The high roller was not used to this sort of treatment. The places she usually stayed had room service.

"Kobayashi #B39D- 7066, you'll be especially popular here. Not many asian girls at Dyker's, and everyone wants a piece of white collar crooks. You make everyone sick."

Yuki quivered before the warden. She clenched her asscheeks on reflex.

"No please! I'm innocent!"

Esther laughed in her face.

"Tell it to the judge. Oh wait, you did! She didn't believe you!'

Finally, she stepped before Ashley. The echo of her leather boots excited her as they approached. Esther smiled when she looked at her. At least this one knew her place. But Esther didn't like the idea that anyone could enjoy prison. If she wanted to be here, Esther would make sure that she would regret that decision.

"And Simpson #B39D- 7067, always wanted to go to prison, hey? Always wanted big dykey girls to violate you? Well, I hope you're having fun now."

Ashley skipped from foot to foot like a schoolgirl. She had never been so excited. This sounded like heaven to her.

"This is the happiest I have ever been in my life, ma'am. I belong here, Madame Warden."

Esther caned her ass with the leather paddle. Ashley moaned in both pleasure and pain.

"Yes you do, you naughty slut. You should be ashamed, you're a sexual deviant. I hope you never get released."

Ashley didn't want this to ever end. Her eyes widened at the warden's words."

"Oh god! So do I! I want to spend my entire life in prison! This is amazing!"

Esther and Red looked at each other and smiled lustfully at the inmate's suggestion. The large bubble inflating from Red's lips popped.

"That can be arranged, inmate." Said Red cruelly as she chewed her gum.

Ashley hoped that it would.

When she was done inspecting the girls, Esther cracked the cane in her hand and paced in front of them once more.

"I don't believe that reform is possible for degenerates like you. You need to be punished and taught to live structured, disciplined lives."

She stopped in the center of the room and cracked the cane again.

"Close your eyes. I want you all to imagine it."

The girls didn't argue. They did what she said out of fear of what might happen to them should they not.

"The heat is sweltering, and it's getting hotter. But despite that, the steel bars are so cold. Just think about it."

They were thinking about it. But they weren't the only ones. Red closed her eyes too, after unbuckling her belt. Her hand moved its way into her pants, like it had a mind of its own.

"It's pitch black. And all you can hear is breathing around you. And moaning. They are all so horny. And frustrated. It's the other girls. They're all so much meaner and stronger. Imagine the scent of their sweat close to you."

Each girl whimpered as they imagined the vivid imagery that the warden's cruel words conjured. It fueled their fear. Except for Ashley, that was. It only fueled her excitement. She moaned softly, along with Red, who pleasured herself softly in the corner. Her other hand was now inside her shirt, twisting and pinching her erect nipples. She panted softly as she fingered her clit, bubbles were blown with every one of her moans.

Warden Esther continued. It was clear she took a great deal of pleasure in saying the words.

"You're on your hard bed, drenched in sweat. When you're finally about to drift off to sleep, they grab you. It's the mean girls. They hold you down and force your face into a sweaty bush as their fists stretch your ass."

The girls whimpered and cried in protest. Ashley moaned with pleasure as she had climaxed merely at the thought. Esther laughed cruelly at their fate.

"That's what undisciplined brats get. That's what the four of you can look forward to."

She cracked the cane against her leather glove. It made the girls jump.

"Open your eyes and open your mouths. I want to see your tongues. Stick them out."

The girls opened their eyes, and nervously looked at each other, unsure of what to do. Ashley, the elder among them, was all too eager to obey. They followed her lead.

"Yes, Madame Warden." The girls parroted meekly before sticking out their tongues as far as they could.

Esther walked down the line of condemned women, inspecting their tongues closely with her hands as she did.

"Oh, those are going to be busy little tongues." Said Esther sadistically as she pulled on Ashley's tongue. "You are going to taste so many assholes in here."

Red was still busy pleasuring herself. Her shirt was open now, revealing her toned abs. Her sports bra was pulled over her own surprisingly plump breasts. She played with her nipples as she fingered her clit.

"Oh fuck yeah!" She whispered to herself as she rubbed her clit. "They're gonna eat these girls alive in here!"

Esther slapped her glove with the cane again. Each girl's heart skipped several beats.

"Pull your pants down and bend over." She commanded, before pointing the cane towards Stephanie. "Delgado, you can lift your dress up and drop those panties to the floor."

Steph's big dumb goth eyes peered up at the Warden an innocent kind of naivety.

"But... We've already been searched?"

A twisted smile of sadistic pleasure spread across the warden's red lips.

"We ain't gonna search you, princess. We're gonna spank you. So hurry the fuck up and get those asses out for me."

The girls froze with shock and disbelief. Their jaws dropped. They gasped and looked at each other unsure of how to proceed. Ashley had already dropped her pants and was in the process of pulling her panties down her legs.

Red barked at the girls from the corner where she was busy furiously masturbating at their predicament.

"Well? Are you degenerates gonna address the lady proper?"

The girls hung their heads.

"Yes, Madame Warden." They parroted unemotionally.

Ashley had a smile on her face. Her eager tone was the most audible of the voices of the forlorn girls.

The inmates dropped their pants and pulled their panties down. Stephanie tugged her dress up, like she was instructed. Then, each of them bent over meekly, presenting their plump backsides to the warden. They supported their weight by leaning their hands against the wall. It was clear to Esther that Stephanie's butt was "the butt of the bunch". But Red liked Ashley.

The sapphic dom always loved it when the girls here knew their place. But there was something else about her, other than she liked to be treated mean. Red had seen her file. The queer guard was thirty before she realized that she only liked women. She had spent most of her life with boring men who could never satisfy her. So did Ashley. There was a kind of twisted connection between the two.

Ashley was having the time of her life. She'd never had this much fun before, and her sentence hadn't even started proper. She had made the right decision. This was where she belonged. Ironically, even though now she was in bondage, she felt freer than she ever had on the outside. Ashley waged her ass excitedly, inciting her wardens into abusing it.

Red dropped her pants and approached the line of scared and shaking butts in front of her. Esther couldn't help but take a glance at her subordinate's backside. Even in men's underwear, the woman was a sight to behold.

Red stood behind Ashley and Yuki. In a flash she grabbed their asses in each hand and roughly groped them. The girls yelped as her cold hand slapped their tender butts.

"I love my job." Moaned Red. "Punishing bad bitches like you is what I live for."

For Esther, it would be a pleasure to spank the two younger girls. She hated zoomers and millennials with a passion and always wanted to see them suffer in prison. The cruel warden stood behind the inmates with exuberance. Steph and Ana felt their warden's tight leather gloves squeeze and fondle their bare backsides.

Red began spanking the two older women with each hand. Yuki yelped and Ashley moaned as her hand collided against their asses with a fleshy crack. She loved the feeling of her palms smacking against a bare ass - And now she had too for the price of one.

But Esther much preferred the sound of a cane cracking against a lawbreaker's tender cheeks. With a flick of her wrist, she pulled it from her belt and caned Steph's ass with it. The girl groaned with pain. Then, without enough time for either girl to take a breath, she cracked it against Ana's slender white butt.

"Ow!" She cried.

Esther paddled them with a machine-like rhythm and precision. Red slapped each girls as with both her hands. The inmate's whimpering could barely be made out over the sound of hands and canes colliding against flesh.

"You've all been very bad girls." Taunted Red. "This is what bad girls get!"

Esther smiled without breaking the pace of her paddling.

"If only your parents had spanked you more, none of you lawbreakers would have ended up here." She said.

It was true that as young girls Ana and Steph were never properly disciplined. They had grown up thinking that the world was their playground and that they would always get their own way.

They had now learned, for the first time, that it wouldn't.

The spanking was a strange sensation for Stephanie. Normally, she would have enjoyed this kind of treatment - If it came from a man. But when it came from women, she wasn't sure how she was supposed to feel. In reality, it excited her, almost as much as it excited Ashley - Who was currently wailing at the top of her lungs in the midst of her third orgasm of the day.

But this is what scared her - 'I can't be gay!' she thought to herself 'I like boys!' - Prison would soon open her mind beyond her binary understanding of sexuality. It wasn't that she liked boys. She liked cocks, and here at Dyker's Island, there was a woman who had one.

Red admired the beauty of the two inmates as she brought her hands down against their backsides rhythmically. In the years since she had discovered her sexuality, Red had cpme to like blondes and asians the most.

The spanking session continued for what felt like hours and didn't end until each girl's backside was red, sore and swollen. None of them dared to move until their wardens ordered them too.

"Alright inmates, pull your pants up. You've been punished enough for today."

"Yes, Madame Warden" Replied the girls as they slipped their panties back on, pulled their pants up, and rubbed their now sore backsides.

Red pulled her own pants up and began doing up the buttons on her blouse. She pulled the collection of handcuffs from her belt.

"Turn around and hold your hands out." Ordered Esther.

"Yes, Madame Warden" Parroted the girls obediently, and did what they were asked.

She tightened them around each girl's wrist and linked them together around the waist, before she began to lead them back out towards their cells. They walked uncomfortably with their swollen cheeks rubbing against their clothing, and whimpered that they couldn't even rub them with their hands cuffed in front of them.

"Almost lights out. Time to go back to playing doctor with a street racer." Teased Red as she crammed another stick of gum in her mouth.

Yuki, Ana and Stephanie all looked at each other nervously. Ashley moaned with anticipation - She couldn't wait. Each girl grinded her teeth as they were led back through the long halls of the mega prison and back towards their block on the lower level.

Mercy emerged from the broom closet in time to see Red taking the girls back to their cell - She had worked here long enough to know why they were walking so funny. Stephanie's eyes pleaded at Mercy when she caught sight of her rounding the corner. Mercy's heart sank when she looked at the eco-terrorist - It wasn't that Mercy didn't think Stephanie deserved to be spanked - She had been a really bad girl - Mercy just didn't like the idea of anyone doing it except her. But regardless, it would be love and kindness that would reform her, not cruelty.

They locked eyes as they walked past each other - The connection between them was already clear. Lockdown was fast approaching - There was nothing that Mercy could do for her until tomorrow morning - She hoped the girl could last the night without her protection.

Elsewhere, Mabel Reilly sat in her somewhat lavish prison cell that was the envy of Unit B. The ringing from when Red had previously slammed the door closed still hung in the air. The cell was larger than most, and with a solid metal door, provided the most privacy. Sunlight shone through the bars of her windows. Not enough to brighten the place, but enough to glare on the flatscreen that hung on the wall and annoy her.

Unlike the other inmates, she had her own bed, and fittingly, it was a queen. Mercy and Strauss wouldn't let her have a computer or a phone, but through an arrangement with Warden Esther, she had no trouble getting her hands on either. In the back of the cell, was a small shower stall, so that the crime boss didn't have bathe with gen pop and risk assassination. Even on the inside, there were plenty of people who wanted her dead.

Prison was a dangerous place, even for cruel and deadly women like Mabel.

Many gangs fought for dominance of the cell block, and the leaders of the smaller ones would want to make their name by whacking one of the prison's reigning "Queenpins." There were the Homegirls of course, the Latin Cholas, the Biker-Babes and the abominable Aryan Sisterhood that the Bikers' usually supplemented - But compared to Mabel these were all just smallfry. - Nothing but muscle for the real big time players.

The Mob Wives were big enough to take her on - But the Italian's held a begrudging respect for the ice cold Irish crimequeen. The two organizations mostly enjoyed a long standing and beneficial business arrangement - Though they still weren't above the occasional territorial pissing-matches that came with prison culture.

Mabel's biggest rivals were, in truth, the Russians and their leader Katerina Voslova, whom she reluctantly partnered with. All the gangs were, because Voslova's Russian Crime Family had all the right connections and contacts needed to bring "gear" into the prison.

The Irish woman's cell was the best that money could buy, and she had all the right guards in her pocket; Even on the inside, inmates were separated by class. Mabel got off her bed and opened the door of her cell. She stuck her head out and got the attention of the officer who stood guard at the stairwell.

"Holloway." She barked, prodding her nose up.

The guard waved at Mabel and smiled.

"What's up, Reilly?" She asked.

Mabel stuck her chin up again.

"Get the girl's in 'ere. I'm ready to see 'em." She replied in her musical Dublin tone.

Holloway nodded her head and did what she was told for the woman who generously supplemented her lousy salary. Mabel sat back down on her bed, but kept the door of her cell open. She thought to herself for a moment, wondering about how things had been in the few weeks she was away for yet another trial.

The truth was, she didn't mind getting away from the prison, especially since she was allowed to stay in expensive hotels. But her constant court proceedings were making business hard. Then, she thought about how empty her cell was now that her previous playthings had all been paroled. Mabel wasn't bitter about that. Honestly, she was happy that the young women were away from this hell, but she was lonely now without their touch. Her cell had been plastered with posters of various muscled hunks, but otherwise the crime boss was well resigned to the fact that she'd never touch a man again.

She made do with women, and enjoyed it much more than she originally thought. But, it never completely satisfied her, mostly she did it to occupy the time. That said, even she would admit that women gave head better than any man ever could.

Before too long, there was a knock on Mabel's cell door, and it swung open. Two Irish inmates walked on through. The first was Clover Sullivan, a true green blooded paddy, born in the old country like Mabel. She had red hair pulled into a ponytail, and wore a green football jersey over her white tank top and grey prison pants. Under her left eye, was a small tattoo of a four leaf clover. The petite, yet athletic Clover was one of Mabel's armed robbers, and had been just as useful to her inside prison as an enforcer, as she was on the outside holding up armored trucks.

1...45678...18