Dyker's Island Ch. 01-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose stood over the sink, washing her mouth out with listerine, attempting in vain to rinse the taste out. Mabel sat up from her bed, and a friendly smile spread across her face when she saw the car thief. The crime boss held out her hand and welcomed Imogen into her new home.

"Welcome back to Dyker's Island, Imogen. It's been a time and a half since we last chatted."

Imogen took Mabel's hand and shook it firmly.

"I can't say it's good to be back, but it's always a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Ms Reilly."

Mabel chuckled softly.

"Please, call me Mabel." Requested the crime boss humbly.

"Whatever you want, sis."

The Irish woman smiled, then gestured towards an uncomfortable plastic chair across from her.

"Please, take a seat. I've got a proposition I want you to hear."

Clover dragged the seat across the floor, and it filled the cell with an unpleasant squeal. It wasn't quite fingernails on a blackboard, but it wasn't far off. Nevertheless, Imogen took a seat, keen to get down to business, she knew that lockdown was only about thirty minutes away now.

Mabel sat back down on her bed. She cleared her throat, then held her hands in her lap.

"I'll cut to the chase because time is short." She stated bluntly.

"I need hard workers to smuggle gear, bust heads, sling dope and whore out some of the lovely arse that comes in fresh everyday. I know that you are both capable and loyal, and therefore, that you can be trusted."

Imogen nodded her head and listened intently. She knew better than to speak out of turn.

"I also know that you owe a substantial debt to my organization, but also that you kept quiet after your last arrest. As a result, I'm willing to be a bit more forgiving than I normally would in that regard."

Imogen let out a sigh of relief. She had hoped that the woman forgot about the money she lost her, but took solace now she knew Mabel wouldn't seek restitution.

The crime boss continued.

"So, I propose a mutually beneficial partnership that we can both find agreeable."

"Alright, let's hear it then." Said Imogen, anxiously gesturing her hands in front of her.

Mabel smiled, she was glad that the girl was amenable.

"I'll be blunt. You'll work for me and carry out my orders. I'll get you to smuggle drugs in your arse, and sell 'em to whoever will pay. You'll recruit us new bitches, and whore 'em out to the highest bidder. You'll collect from the rich tarts that pay us for protection, and you'll straighten 'em out if they fall out of line."

Imogen nodded obediently.

"I have no problem with any of that. What's the catch?" She asked. The girl wasn't naive enough to think there wouldn't be one.

Mabel chuckled before clearing her throat again.

"You'll get to keep the money, minus my regular take, that's fifteen percent. But, in return, to pay back the seventy-odd grand you owe me, you'll be my Stud, and you'll bring me more play things."

Imogen's nipples hardened at Mabel's proposition. Her womanhood tingled and she felt her boyshorts moisten at the thought of having sex with the beautiful MILF. The truth was, ever since her second stay as a guest of the government, Imogen had desperately wanted to fuck the woman who employed her. She thought that she was so beautiful, and the woman's terrible crimes only turned the emo girl on even more.

"That doesn't sound like much of a catch to me." Flirted Imogen.

Mabel blushed, flattered that the woman nearly 30 years her junior was attracted to her. She smiled, then leaned forward for a kiss, gently holding Imogen's cheeks in her hands. She put her tongue into Imogen's mouth, and she sucked on it. The women's tongues danced around the other's as Imogen stood up from her chair and began hugging and caressing her new "girlfriend".

Before too long, she was on top of Mabel on the bed, and both of them had their hands all over the other. Clover watched lustfully from where she leant up against the wall. Her pussy moistened and her nipples hardened, poking up through her tank top. She rubbed her nipples with both hands as she watched Mabel and Imogen go at it. They started undressing each other, all the while kissing and hugging passionately.

They each unbuttoned the other's overalls, and pulled them down, before slipping off their own tank tops and boyshorts. Clover thought they both looked so beautiful naked. Everything about this situation was sexy, and it was getting her nice and hot; She wasn't just sweating from the horrible humid conditions.

"What a cute couple they make." She whispered, her left hand slowly making its way into her pants of its own.

Rose sat on the chair and held her head in her hands. She wasn't turned on by the display. But she was glad now that Mabel had someone else to pleasure her. 'Maybe now my tongue can have a rest'. She'd still have to eat her pussy, but now, not as often.

Mabel opened her legs and Imogen slid down between them. Without a moment of hesitation, she dug her face into Mabel's red bush, and began eating out her pussy. The Irish woman clenched her toes and moaned in response to Imogen's incredible mouth as she lapped at her clit.

"Twenty minutes till lockdown, love." Whispered Mabel between moans. "Better be quick."

3

Imogen strutted back down to her cell with a dance in her step. Her mind mused with thoughts of the Irish woman she had just given head to as she recounted their sapphic love session.

All things considered, things could have turned out a helluva lot worse for her. It wasn't that she cherished this new life of hers, but she didn't exactly despise it either. It was the hand she had to play, and it was better than the last one she'd been dealt. It seemed foolish for her not to take advantage of it. Especially in a place like Dyker's Island.

She arrived back at her cell just ahead of Red and her escorted cellmates, only moments away from the bell. Imogen knew the drill. She put her hands against the wall as Red approached with other inmates in tow. The Streetracer smiled lustfully at the others as the guard uncuffed and unchained them.

"Wandered off, Harper?" Asked Red passive aggressively as she unlocked the restraints around Stephanie's wrists. "You're lucky you're back in time for lockdown."

Imogen feigned an innocent tone.

"I was just making new friends, Officer."

She wasn't entirely far from the truth. She just elected to conceal the more saucy and illegal details of her little rendezvous with Mabel.

Red scoffed as she clipped the cuffs to her belt and spanked Stephanie's butt to send her on her way.

"Pfft. That's a lie. Emos don't have friends."

Imogen shot Red a glare of resentment as the guard unchained Yuki.

"Aww. What are you gonna do? Talk back to me?" She taunted cruelly, before spanking the Japanese woman and sending her inside. "I'll throw your cute tomboy ass in the hole faster than you can say 'Sorry Officer Red'."

Imogen knew it wasn't worth it, but she wasn't going to let a pig screw like Red walk all over her either. The streetracer mocked Red with an exaggerated pout and high-pitched tone, while the guard was still busy unchaining Ana.

"Sorry Officer Red." She responded with thinly veiled sarcasm.

Red hit the bars of the cell with her baton. It made the girls jump.

"Don't push me, Harper. I will make your life very fucking difficult."

Ashley wanted Red to talk to her the way she talked to Imogen. She watched with bated anticipation as the guard spanked Ana's ass and pushed her into the cell - Knowing she would be next to receive that treatment.

And sure enough, she was. Unlike the others, Red groped her the whole time she uncuffed her, and Ashley loved every minute of it. There was clearly a connection between them too, though it was nowhere near as wholesome as what Mercy and Stephanie seemed to have.

When Red was done clipping the chains to her belt, she spanked Ashley's butt, pushed her in the cell, and slammed it closed. The electromagnetic lock did its job and sealed the cell tight. Nothing short of a diamond drill could break these locks. It was truly the most secure prison ever built - Even without the heavily armed amazonian paramilitaries that patrolled the jungle, coast and waterways.

Naturally, there was also an all-women Riot Response and SWAT Team too. Dyker's Island wasn't immune from riots or escape attempts - It was just immune from them ever being successful.

"Dinner gets served in your cells. It should be about an hour away." Barked Red as the magnetic locks turned into place.

She looked over at Stephanie and pointed her finger accusingly - Knowing the gothic eco-terrorist's vegan lifestyle was far from compatible with a prison diet.

"I don't want to hear any complaining."

Red had heard enough entitled moaning from Stephanie's former partners in crime about the prison's refusal to accommodate their demands. Rachel and her co-conspirators learned the hard way that Superintendent Strauss, Red and Warden Esther couldn't be won over by hunger strikes.

In the end the four vegans gave up their aborted attempt at prison activism. Now they eat the horsemeat loaf, microwaved macaroni cheese and milk-based slop served to them just like everyone else.

Red spat her gum out and stuck it on the wall. It filled her with delight thinking about how some poor inmate would have to clean it up tomorrow morning. She stuck another stick in her mouth and tapped the bars with her truncheon.

"Play nice, girls!" She said through a cruel grin.

Ashley, Yuki, Steph and Ana stood in the corner of the cell, rubbing their wrists and ankles from where their bonds had compressed them. They rubbed their sore red butts in an attempt to soothe the swelling. Unsurprisingly, they didn't sit down. Red blew a bubble and walked back through the block, knocking her baton against the bars of each cell as she did. As usual, she lustfully eyed the girls languishing in their overcrowded and hot cells.

Red was a sadist who relished punishing bad girls. She loved this job and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world, even if the pay was lousy and the benefits were non-existent. To her, the benefit was having a nigh-unlimted supply of beautiful women to gawk at - Many of whom she got to play with herself.

She hated Mercy though. It wasn't just because they were almost polar opposites - Red couldn't bare the thought that a transgender person was her direct superior. She was what one might call a TERF. Red's biggoted nature could never allow her to see Mercy as a person who was worthy of her respect. To her, she was a freak. Red only used the proper pronouns because of the enforcement of a new Department of Prisons regulation that protected people like Mercy from prejudice.

That was the real reason why they hated each other.

Red was prepared to do anything she could, regardless of how heinous or unjustified, to get Mercy fired from here. The debaucherous plotting and planning took up her every solitary moment. It was an obsession. One that, if she wasn't careful, was liable to get her sent to the very same prison she worked at.

But Red was one of those cops who was convinced that she was above the law - That the rules applied to everyone else, except her. It didn't. But the problem was, Warden Esther was one of those cops too.

When the sound of the baton banging against the bars faded into an echo, Imogen took her hands off the wall and plopped down on her now made bed - Which she had bolstered by placing Ashley's mattress on top of hers.

"Hello again, ladies." Said Imogen as she laid back in her cot and put her hands behind her head. "How was your date with the Warden? I remember how sore my ass was the first time I got sent here. Lucky for me, they don't bother spanking repeat offenders."

The activist in Stephanie hadn't been quelled yet. She was appalled at the way she and the others had been treated. Now that she was away from the ears of the guards, she wasn't afraid to say it. The girl tried in vain to pull her prison dress further down to cover up her sore ass, but her buxom chest pulled it tight against her skin.

She gave up in a tiff and crossed her arms.

"Awful! I can't believe a western country would treat prisoners this way." She said, before rubbing her sore butt in an attempt to ease it.

"Welcome to my world, Goth girl." Replied Imogen from her cot.

Ashley was kneeling on the ground eagerly awaiting the attention of the tough looking tomboy. Imogen wasn't ignorant of this fact. She shot up from her bed and spanked the woman's ass.

"I bet you liked it though, didn't you blondie?"

"Yes, Mommy. That guard made me come three times." Replied Ashley with delight.

Imogen sat on the mattress, leaned forward, and ran her tongue down her face.

"You're a perverted little slut, aren't you?" Teased Imogen. "Take that top off. And those pants. I want to see what your mother gave you."

She could certainly see why those girls had bullied her this way on her previous stays.

It was a lot of fun.

"Yes Mommy." Replied Ashley as she tore her tank top off and bared her tits. "I love prison! There's nothing in this world that could make me wetter."

Ashley reveled in this treatment. The other girls seemed shocked by it. The whole experience was alien to them. They tried to look away, but the girls in the cell across from them were up to similar shenanigans - The whole block echoed with moans and groans of a sensual nature. They couldn't escape from it.

The former teacher kicked off her prison issued sneakers and pulled down her orange overalls. She started to take off her boyshorts, but Imogen stopped her.

"Leave the panties on. And the socks. You look cuter with them on."

Ashley smiled and nodded obediently.

"Okay Mommy."

Imogen leaned forward and gently grabbed a taft of the woman's hair.

"Call me Daddy. I'm a Stud, not a Diva."

Ashley moaned.

"Whatever you say, Daddy."

Imogen let go of the woman's hair and laid back in her cot. She patted the small space on the single mattress next to her.

"You want to come over here and snuggle?"

Sleeping next to someone as good looking as Ashley would at least relieve a lot of the tandem of prison. It would be a small pleasure she could take in her new life. She'd work on getting the other girls too. After all, she needed them to pay back her debts.

Without a word, Ashley crawled up on the bed and snuggled her mostly naked body close to Imogen. The emo girl wasn't naked. There was a clear dichotomy in this relationship. Imogen was quite literally wearing the pants. The streetracer wrapped her arms and legs around the school teacher and held her close.

"You and I can share this bunk, Blondie." Said Imogen as she kissed her on the forehead.

"That's your new name, by the way. Do you like it?"

"Yes, Daddy. I love it!" Responded Ashley obediently.

The humiliating pet-name turned her on more than she could imagine.

Imogen giggled devilishly.

"I knew you would, baby."

She squeezed Ashley's ass then wiggled the woman's nose and pushed her chin up to meet her eyes.

"You're my girl. That means I own you. Do you understand that, Blondie?"

Ashley's eyes lit up with delight and she answered her mistress obediently.

"Yes, Daddy. It means I'm your slave."

Hearing the word made Imogen feel even more powerful than she thought it would. The last two times she had been here, she was the slave. Now, she got to be the master. The excitement was palpable, but the streetracer wasn't ready for another sapphic love session quite yet.

"That's right." She said, before leaning forward and unbuttoning her overalls.

Imogen pulled them down around her waist, then took off her tank top and tossed it aside - Bearing her perky B-cup tits and finely toned abs. She pointed towards her back.

"Now rub my back, Blondie. I'm all cramped up."

During her time in remand, Ashley's county cellmate had versed her well in the art of massaging another woman - As well as other means of pleasing a prison dyke like Imogeon. She knew all the right buttons to push, and eagerly jumped to the task.

"Yes, Daddy." Answered the woman, as she sat behind Imogen and went to work massaging the emo girl's heavily tattooed back.

The other girls didn't know what to do, so they watched meekly, huddled together in the corner and rubbing their asses. The display made the girls feel funny - They didn't want to look but they couldn't stop themselves from doing so. Everything that the Warden had told them was true, that was clear.

Imogen moaned and whispered praise as the former school teacher worked out the kinks and knots in her back.

"Oh, you're good at this, Blondie. Your celly in county taught you some things, huh?"

Ashley smiled with glee, happy that she was able to please her mistress.

"Yes Daddy, she showed me how to survive in prison."

"I hope she taught you how to do something else too..."

She would never have thought of being so cruel on the outside, but here on the inside, she had to admit that it felt good to make another person hers - To force her will on someone else. It made sense to her now why those cruel lesbians had done it to her so long ago.

Yuki was beginning to think she'd have to take after Ashley if she wanted to survive this hell. She wasn't a criminal. There was no other way she'd be able to get by here.

Unlike Steph and Ana, Yuki knew what her new life would be like before she got here. She'd done her research. That was the reason why she had fought so hard against the guards that dragged her away from court.

She had spent top dollar to prepare for this scenario. The scenario she was currently living in.

It wasn't long into her long and arduous trial, that the Japanese businesswoman realized it would most likely end with her imprisonment. Yuki's lawyer, Ren Takashi, was her best friend. They had been since highschool, and the woman fought fiercely in court defending her.

But, as a lawyer, Ren wasn't ignorant to the facts, and advised her friend and client to expect a guilty plea. Estranged from her husband and her family - It was decided that Ren would take over the estate and become guardian of her daughter Maeko in the inevitable event of her incarceration.

It broke Yuki's heart to hand over the custody of her own child, but she knew that her friend loved the girl like an aunt. After she signed the paperwork, Ren recommended tutoring from a specialist who could prepare her for this new reality. The first lesson was only a few weeks before her sentence began.

As she watched Ashley massage Imogen erotically, her mind wandered back to those lessons.

Her tutor was "Red Lucy" an ex-professional criminal who had spent most of her life behind bars. Yuki remembered how, despite the gray hair and hard living, she was still very beautiful.

It was strange, but she could swear that the ebony skinned woman held an almost uncanny resemblance to Pam Grier. She had a caring demeanor that surrounded her like an aura.

It made Yuki feel like she could trust her.

They sat down together over warm sake while Ren took Maeko to her house for the night.

When they were alone, Lucy spent the first night describing in great detail everything there was to know about prison life. She explained its complex-yet-backwards social structure and hierarchy that was based around each inmate's race, sexuality, status and criminal conviction.

She told her how girls like her were at the bottom. She told her how the lesbians would treat her. She told her all about how they were violent, mean and nasty to girls like her.

She told her how she would have to fight to survive.

1...678910...18