Dylan Thomas Merriweather III Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't move quickly, but rather persisted with long slow strokes that stretched and stimulated. It was very unlike him. He was definitely love-making. "I need more Dylan, much more." So he moved into push up position where only his cock was the point of contact. Up and down. Up and down. He pummeled and slammed, long, stiff and hard. He was filling me and stretching me. I couldn't take anymore. Having a bare lover inside is an entirely different experience from being a top. It is far more intimate. Far more yielding. Far more dependent. Happy Birthday to me.

My cock hardened and darkened as he pounded the prostate. Then it exploded, carrying my seed from balls to abs and pecs. Dylan followed and filled me before he collapsed on my chest. I dropped my legs and engulfed him into me. My arms went to his neck, and we pulled into a deep kiss. Then we stopped suddenly. Silently and without motion, we relished our contact and release. Our breathing slowed and began to move in sync.

Later, he slipped down and tongued my abs. "Greg, you taste just like a salty baklava. What else would I expect? I guess this is going to be one of my favorite desserts for a long time."

He crawled back up onto my chest and rested his head on my pecs as our dicks and balls relaxed together. I pulled the duvet over us, content to have him sleep on top for the night. But, just before we slept, Dylan's head popped up. "I didn't have sex with Billy, this afternoon. I was ready. But, he said he had seen us together. He knows love when he sees it. And he wasn't going to get between us. But I did ask if he'd be willing to consider captain's duty in the future--or perhaps a few Old Vic parties."

"I'm going to try to make this work, Greg. I've been fighting your love for weeks. It scares me. Now, I think I'm in love too."

I wasn't entirely naïve. No doubt, Billy and Dylan had gotten it on--it doesn't take an hour and a half to say no and good bye. But, I did think that Dylan had probably decided to back off for the future. Or maybe it was Billy who had drawn the curtain. Billy was an unachievable goal--at least for a few years. He needed to succeed at the Academy. And he was handsome enough to find what he needed within those walls.

Dylan's topping tonight was perhaps a sign that he was willing to take a different path. Of course, I understood that Dylan would stray from time to time. But, I would be in his bed always, and slowly I would make him really mine. He would come to feel the love that he had just voiced. I was pretty sure. At least I was willing to try. BD

(There's probably another chapter here, but it isn't written yet.)