All Comments on 'Dylan's Domination'

by Qdawg2693

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
um....

whose domination? dylan or dustin?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what a load of crap

too fucn stupid.

leaned in for a kiss .... too fkn gay right from the start.

nothing str8 about this b.s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh Boy

Possibly the worse piece of erotic fiction I have ever read.Please do not write anymore.I am not saying this to encourage improvement.This is ...just awful

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

don't listen to the morons...this story was great, and very hot. i hope you continue writing

AugustWest0201AugustWest0201over 8 years ago

They have no taste. You have talent. Don't give up.

LaryagarLaryagarabout 1 year ago

I would say there is a lot missing from the story...the pacing is too fast. There is no logic to having someone that is straight go for a kiss that quickly, they need to be turned first. A straight guy would typically be a virgin anally, unless they were into being pegged from a lady. Unless there was preparation such as fingers and other objects to loosen the muscles the entrance would be too tight and very painful as muscles stretch. Often it is not until the prostate gets rubbed that they start to feel pleasure and given it is a story it can be as surprising a pleasure as you want. Someone intent to turn someone would also stroke them and other erotic contact to distract them from the pain of entry. Too much story magic going on that does not have an explanation...like a drug or magic or something to explain the large leap in the person being turned. In this story you have the main character only 8 inches so you could not take advantage very well of all the other parts of the rectum that could be played with on the person bottoming. There are the outer and inner sphincters, the prostate, cowpers, seminal vessicles and other parts accessible from that direction. Then there is the "second hole" that is roughly 8 to 11 inches in, it is the sigmoid colon entrances that is the flap that separates the rectum from the deeper colon. It is often where people bottom out where the rectum ends and the top has to find the entrance. There are supposed to be a different set of nerves there that can be erotic or at least noticeable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous