All Comments on 'E & E'

by hero101

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
remy247remy2478 months ago

Great story. Will read more of your writing. You could even continue this story.

BeefyhungtopguyBeefyhungtopguy8 months ago

BRILLIANT! You're a strong writer and the characters are fascinating. We need a second chapter of these two!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love this so much and would kill for a part 2 or sequel! More exploration of their evolving relationship, and/or sexually if they go into an vers stuff. Can't wait to read more of your stuff either way!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love this so much and would kill for a part 2 or sequel! More exploration of their evolving relationship, and/or sexually if they go into an vers stuff. Can't wait to read more of your stuff either way!

RobiRobRobiRob8 months ago

Beautiful . I want to be trapped in a snow storm with you or with them ❤️

GrayerUnionGrayerUnion8 months ago

I LOVE this story! I love snowed in stories, and stranger stories, with a good natured hero like Ethan giving Evan a bed. You write sex scenes really well, thanks for this!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

wonderful story - this is what true gay love is about

StraycatndcStraycatndc8 months ago

‘Shoilot’ lol. I love it! The humor, the characters, even the desk personnel, outstanding! There’s nothing hotter than cum lube! I’m so looking forward to reading the other stories you have published here. And yeah, you definitely need a sequel for E&E!

Michrick1Michrick18 months ago

Loved this story and the long intro which makes this romantic and a true love story and not just sex. I need to find more of your stories and hope you have some.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer8 months ago

Well, I'm really glad that life didn't get in the way of you writing this one, it was fantastic. And anyone who skips to the scenes sex without reading the first part of this ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ story is definitely missing out on something very special. "E & E" is the first story of yours that I've read, based on it alone, I'm looking forward to reading many more. Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved this story. Hopefully you decide to write chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

SO WELL-WRITTEN!! Love the plot, the build-up, and how the characters develop. The dialogue was superb vs the narration. Just the perfect balance. I wonder if Jennie ever got out of her room?!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was so well done! Thank you for writing this

dnsontndnsontn8 months ago

Super exciting to see you in my author activity feed. It’s been awhile! Love the slow burn and it sure did turn into an inferno! Fantastic storytelling, thank you!

bleuetbleuet8 months ago

I'm not - yet - familiar with your other work, but I'm so glad you came back to deliver us this story! I gotta say, Evan is a sweetheart! And I love how he took charge in bed. I did expect a bit more dialogue between the MCs after they got together, as this was all new to both of them.

Hope you'll consider continuing their story; if not, thank you for this.

BidickulousBidickulous8 months ago

Excellent! And, as one relatively new to Lit, I see you have some other great stories I can enjoy! So glad you started writing again, and knocked it out of the park upon your return.

canndcannd8 months ago

I would love more of these two. They are hot together. And sweet. I think you should show more of their relationship. Maybe some bdsm. ....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written...kept the pace alive...you didn't

lose me!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Amazing. I’d read 100 chapters of these two.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love them so much- They're adopted now-

I so badly want to see how the rest of the ski trip went, and how Ethan's girlfriend finally was dealt with!!

AncientVirginAncientVirgin8 months ago

This was great! Compelling, romantic, super hot, AND well-written. Just a really terrific introduction to your work that will definitely have me exploring more. (Contrary to the other comments, I would actually love to see this story stop here. I know that's kind of incongruous to having thoroughly enjoyed it, but I think sometimes things are strong enough to stand on their own, and ultimately better for it).

islandchicaislandchica7 months ago

I agree with anonymous that the story can end here, tempting though it may be to add some more of their lives. It is enough to know they ended up together. Loved it. 😁

Gori_BGori_B7 months ago

I'm glad you're back into writing! Another great story, cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lovely and so romantic!!! It's a beautiful comeback, extremely hot and well written. The way they connected with each other and comunicated during their first time made me feel butterflies. Hope to read more from you soon ❤

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Chef's Dirty, Sloppy, Loving Kiss

BartFromBlazingSaddlesBartFromBlazingSaddles4 months ago

One of my favorite tropes are "There Was Only One Bed" and I've got

BartFromBlazingSaddlesBartFromBlazingSaddles4 months ago

Dammit, I meant to say more but this UI is confusing as all git-out. I'm just going to rewrite the whole damned thing.

One of my favorite tropes, especially within gay erotica, is "there was only one bed" and my favorite version of that is being snowed in. There's a lot about the setting that lends itself to all manner of shenanigans. That all said, the characters of this story are really well-written, especially Evan. Evan's 95%/5% maxim that he holds in his mind, only to throw it out at the prospect of seeing Ethan naked is hilariously realistic.

A lot of the stories within the "Gay Romance" category fall into the tired old trap of extending that "lived happily ever after" longer than it has to. Not always a bad thing, but really hard to pull off. So that said, I love this story's ending. Short, sweet, and to-the-point, while still leaving room for speculation. Overall, good job: 8/10 smut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous