All Comments on 'E & E Ch. 04'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
DAMN

the worthless whore/slut/cunt sure can flip-flop between lovers, i mean that outburst in the store was no freudian slip, she loved te creep and demonstrated it repeatedly in mexico

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Which is it?

Did somebody hack grey e's pass word or is he smoking crack lately? What a bunch of shit this is

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Poor story-unrealistic and a slut wife.

Just another slut wife story about how she got away with her extensive cheating. Yikes, has this author been hanging around Ohio & JPB? This series sucked!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
Big drop off this story from Chapter 1 2 and 3

wow this was really bad....

This is awful.... what a huge massive let down.

This is more like the usual shit we have come to expect from a loser like Grey Eagle

migmigover 17 years ago
What a lot of crap

No,not the story,the assinine comments here.By idiots who are not prepared to put their name to their comments.

migmigover 17 years ago
What a lot of crap

No,not the story,the assinine comments here.By idiots who are not prepared to put their name to their comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Disappointment

You had a really enjoyable story going in parts one and two. I do not know what happened with part three.

Considering your other writings I am truly disappointed. It seems to me you were too busy to bother with the real plot. What person with hundreds of millions of dollars would shop at a Wall Mart.

If the authorities were monitoring the two planes and the President was involved, why wasn't the Mexican government pressured to do something. I would have liked to see a raid on the bastards house and have him castrated at the least.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Good story

Good ending!

I think they shopped at Wal-Mart for the very reason you laughed at it---who would expect them there?

Enjoyable read!

mikem4052mikem4052over 17 years ago
win some lose some

You can't please them all of the time but I must admit the ending could have been better I felt it was below your level but then we all have our own ideas on what should be \. Keep up the good work for I like your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
To the ass wipes that knock annoymous comments.

Are you stupid? So if it is annoymous. so you know a screen name. What that buy you. you idiots. The screen name is also annoymous. And if you new the real name what would you do. You annoymous compainers are just a bunch of whiny little babies.

SHUT UP!!

GET A LIFE

Signed,

Arnold Alfred Mouse.

p.s.

Gee mr(s) Grey eagle. You must be humon. Some of your stories suck, some are ok, some are really good. You seem to have covered all those in this series.

Please keep em coming

librarian_jimlibrarian_jimover 17 years ago
Concerning anonymous comments

For anyone interested, there's a good paper on the ACM site entitled "A Comprehensive Model of Anonymity in Computer-Supported Group Decision Making" that summarizes the research into why it is useful to provide a mechanism for anonymous feedback in forums such as this. Given all that I know about this topic, it still seems to me that many of the users of the anonymous comment feature here are particularly vicious, lack basic writing skills such as grammar and spelling, and appear to know zip about real world relationships. I generally liked this story; I agree it was uneven, and the ending was somewhat weaker than I might have hoped.

NamizujsNamizujsover 17 years ago
Some just can't take it

Eagle!

I love the sories, we both know from the tags on Superman outfits that "Putting them on doesn't make you capable of flight!" Why shouldn't one have a superman or two in a story? Damn bad form of the critics :-)

These ARE stories!

Great, do some more please!

John

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Dont stop there

Grey Eagle i thought you hada good story up to the 3rd chapter then you threw the kidnapping scene at the wal-mart and everything went down hill i just about had a heart attack when Ginny was kidnapped and mack went and got sick dont do that any more please.Ginny did the only thing to stay alive though.

Atlanta,Ga

GAnnEGAnnEabout 17 years ago
A Fantasy that hits close to reality!

Various readers have made comments that they don't feel that the kidnapping etc is "realistic". Travel in Mexico

or Central America will show you two vastly different life-

styles...but even the multi-millionaires get baby stuff at WalMart!or its local equivalent. I would Hope that GreyEagle will write more of Ginny and the General..they are a very special couple and need another great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Where Have All The Writters Gone?

This story just goes to show,how to build a story with a great start into something that when it was finished said little and went nowhere.Fiction is just that.Its not ment to be true to life.We read fiction to get away from the real world.If I wanted real I would have read the newspaper about the Killings at VA TECH.For a writter who has put out some very good stories,this is a piece of crap.Who won in this story anyway? For sure not the wife or the General.Happy End????,I dont think so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not Liscensed for a sidearm?

A military officer on active duty is authorized to carry a sidearm in 50 states and the District of Columbia and US possessions. The only place he would not be authorized to carry would be a military installation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
THANK YOU AGAIN

Thanks again for another incredable story. I cannot tell you how emotional I got while reading. You Sir are one of the very best I have read in many many years.

sqheadgermansqheadgermanabout 12 years ago
Can we have more

Can we have more of your GR8 stories, pleasseeeee Thanks sqhead

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
great ending. phenomenal story

I enjoyed the story, the bad guys could've been darker and deeper and the revenge could've been colder. The sex was great but appropriate contrasts were made to show Jose as a pencil dick. Thanks for a great read I couldn't stop til it concluded.

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013over 10 years ago
I just did not get the story

I could not get into the story, the premise was to farfetched. I actually was bored reading this story. I basically skimmed through the pages hoping it would get better but it never did. So overall the story was a waste to time.

pumpop201pumpop201almost 10 years ago
Very entertaining.

I found this story very entertaining. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

dear sir

I like all of you stories about Marin vets. I am a former Marine. I would like to see you

write more stories about the vets

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Need more

I would hope that you continue this story. It is not finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!

This is a real PEEUUUUWWWWWKKKKK! He's a medaled Marine general and you have him acting like a pussy! The story would have been FAR BETTER if you'd have had Mack track the fucker down, pulled a night raid on his hacienda, cut the fuckers dick and balls off along with all the ass-wipes hirelings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What no revenge

At lest his balls in a glass case with everyone of the slime bastards dead..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not for me

Honestly I quit reading once the abduction happened. Just wasn’t for me. A little authors note at the beginning of the chapter letting the readers know there was going to be some sensitive material would have been appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible chapter. MAYBE multi-millionaires go to Walmart for basic supplies, but for their woman’s wardrobe? Very doubtful.

As physically powerful as Mack was portrayed to be, he should have been allowed revenge toward his wife’s & child’s captor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Revenge. !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous