All Comments on 'E.D. A Limp Story'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy29743 months ago

Well that was dumb. I have E.D and have for a few years. I manage with three GFs rather well. Just got the pill but even without it a strap on works wonders for keeping them satisfied. Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks go for it

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

Sad story, but well written.

Harryin VAHarryin VA3 months ago

Like most of the stories from this particular author this one is really stupid . He didn't have to be married to that cheating wife anymore, but he completely gave up his Responsibilities to a child which was his

oldguy1oldguy13 months ago

so sad yes lack of communication it's a killer of relationships.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You make your own luck

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ok with this one it was Harry's own fault for not going to the doctor for his ED.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The quaintness of British English does not include ‘air’ for what is called ‘heir’ in other varieties ;-)

Homophones are a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There is no cheating if he gave her permission. What did he expect to know about it? Therefore he was selfish in leaving and blaming her for acting on his permission.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer3 months ago

Harry truly was a moron. Firstly for not seeking medical advice for 4 years and punishing both himself and his wife, with an almost non-sexual life. But still expecting children but again not doing anything about it. It was as if he had a "victim-hood" desire.

Then next for a complete lack of communication with his wife and her new sex life. Giving her an "open agreement" to have sex with others but not putting in place strong boundaries/rules. How retarded was he?

Finally, 18 years of paying child support, never knowing if the child was his or not, then self terminating. Just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another bad example of the usual men-hater tales that are endlessly flooding this category. A ridiculous unbelievable sheep husband with the usual smart whore cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Interestingly sad story. In both English and American Sally would be his sole heir, although she was an air-head. Also she would have crumpled as she was crippled by the letter's contents.

Nevertheless a damn good story.

Rwg7Rwg73 months ago

One of your better stories. Very sad ending as you promised.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"Truthfully, her only failing was that she didn't want Harry to think badly of her," How's that for a delusional statement. Let's see, what else is wrong with her. Oh yeah, she is a liar, a cheating skank slut, selfish entitled bitch and a complete waste of a human being. Who gives a flying fuck if "something died in her"? Too bad Harry didn't sell her to a whore house in Tijuana all those years ago and put the bastard brat up for adoption for some normal loving people. You should write a follow up on how that kid grew up totally fucked in the head.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This one was stupid.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story, but I hate sad, depressing stories. I hate even more pussy husband's who run away and hide. He started the whole mess, then participates in her pregnancy, then abandoned his own kid.

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

1 star - not my kind of story, I could not get past the first page.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Harry: no one told you about penile prosthesis?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I've known some older guys with the persistent ED problem. I guess the UK hasn't discovered trimix or implants. Such a pity...or perhaps the UK has, in which case why write such a stupid story?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Damn. That was indeed sad.

MsVanilla69MsVanilla693 months ago

Really what not bad could happen , not getting treated then bringing in another guy that leads to more guys , getting knocked up a disaster in the making

des911des9113 months ago

What a sad story. Well written and far too plausible. Well done

MasterKoteMasterKote3 months ago

Writers on here seem to always give the cheated on hubby a sad ending more than the reverse

katibkatib3 months ago

Well written. Perhaps some revelation about the child's father might have heightened the sense of tragedy.

secretsalsecretsal3 months ago

Ah too much depressed navel-gazing for me.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A very bad awful example of men-hater tale, even worse than the usual femdom cuck fetishes.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove3 months ago

Well, that was a weird comedy of errors…

darthnader19darthnader193 months ago

Sad and depressing like life..

5 ⭐

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a mentally impotent man, husband and father.

He deserved exactly what he got.

Instead of going to doctor for your ED treatment this spineless coward eunuch proposes wife to CHEAT and then couldn't handle the aftermath!!!!!!

It would have been far better if the child wasn't his.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well that was a bummer.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Niks30 -

Men like this are the really the filth and disgustingly scum of human species -

-- "Anonymousabout 2 hours ago

"Truthfully, her only failing was that she didn't want Harry to think badly of her," How's that for a delusional statement. Let's see, what else is wrong with her. Oh yeah, she is a liar, a cheating skank slut, selfish entitled bitch and a complete waste of a human being. Who gives a flying fuck if "something died in her"? Too bad Harry didn't sell her to a whore house in Tijuana all those years ago and put the bastard brat up for adoption for some normal loving people. You should write a follow up on how that kid grew up totally fucked in the head." --

No one is pointing out the sheer wimpiness, cowardness, spinelessness, sheepishness, weak and loathsome attitude of husband, Such men don't deserve to be called men at all.

this mentioned comment has so much hatred against women that is is scary that men still thinks women are their property. They can treat them however they want but expect women to be on their best behavior in all circumstances.

If roles were reversed and wife was denying sexual pleasure to her husband even after husband continuously tried to save relationship and advice him to cheat, what reaction there would be? I have seen such impotent men as commentor supporting men for seeking pleasure outside the marriage when wife was adamantly denying sex.

As a men I feel for today's women and its no wonder why feminism, me too movements are becoming kind of revenge movement.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story! Harry gave in to her wishes, thinking only of her. Then, she did what he feared and became a 2-3 man, whore...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

LImp because it's over-cooked and over-worded. Could have been better if repetitive sections were pruned.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Good story, well written with a solid caution. Never become a willing cuck because it will end up biting you in the ass. Bitches always take it too far. At least this one ended up a Walmart mom.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Kind of dumb. There are so many ways that couples cannot conceive children on their own. It makes no sense that the husband allowed the wife to enjoy sex with another man, but was driven to abandon her because she was enjoying sex with several other men. A lame plot.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Epilogue

The final moment was here. The nurses gave him some morphine but he kept spouting off gibberish. He told everyone he's a plunger and to call him Jimmy.

Nobody was there with him when he died. Not one soul. Every friend and relative he had had dumped him once they found out his tendencies.

It was that video of him in his sissy maid outfit fluffing the men that were fucking his wife that turned them all against him.

It was also during that same stretch of time that he got syphilis. His wife got it from some of them but she got treated without letting him know he had it.

Thus, left untreated, the disease ate away at his brain until all that was left was a bumbling fool, slobbering cummy spit wherever he went.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One wonders how the Brits managed to conquer anything. They must have been different back then...

BSreaderBSreader3 months ago
Too many

Depressing stories.

danbo56danbo563 months ago

I enjoyed the story and took it for what it was pure fantasy

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm3 months ago

Since I had prostate removed I have ED. The Dr. told us we could get a pump in me for me to get hard. Why didn't they try that?

bobareenobobareeno3 months ago

A sad but interesting tale. Well done.

WetheNorthWetheNorth3 months ago

quote After a quick couple of drinks, unquote

Maybe this was the cause of Harry's problem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...