E.M.M.U. Ch. 02

Story Info
A debt control.
780 words
4
2.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers

E.M. M. U.

Enforcement Money Management Unit.

Story 2.

Emma had been punished for several things as if she was fighting back trying to take a little control back. I even came home from visiting and she had clothes on, even if it was T shirt of mine. Wrong.

"How dare you have clothes on you know the rules now strip."

I smacked her tits focusing on the nipple for at least 3 slaps. Emma moved out of the Kneeling position and just got 4 more. She looked straight head knowing what would happen if she didn't. This time I decided to take it further.

It was now mid winter everyone was inside with the curtains drawn and the heating on. I went out to the shed and got two old shower curtains that I use in the house, which where cold and told her to get on her hands and knees. I got two pots of cold water from the tap and place each one under her tits.

"Lower" was all I said.

Emma looked pleading.

"You broke the rules".

I pushed her back till her tits where fully immersed, she started to plead, I got the ball gag. God I was fed up of this she will learn. As she was now slightly raised but flat I also grabbed the towel put that in cold water and placed it in a ball on her back making sure that one end was dripping ice cold water down the crack of her ass on to her pussy lips. I put a pan under there to catch the water. I guess she was in the plank position. I told her that she had to keep her legs apart so the water ran down. I left her there for a while making sure I squeezed the towel to get more water to run down. She did squeal and look at me.

"Well today I went to see my friend who is the agent that is looking after your house and I was going to show you the spreadsheet that showed how well you were doing, now maybe not as you seem to have forgotten what is going on. You can leave if you want but you will not have a home to go to and I have your cards so you will spend the nights on the streets with no money. Is that what you want to do?"

Emma shook her head.

I am going to remove the gag the first words I want to hear are I'm sorry, understand?"

She nodded her head. I removed the gag.

"I'm sorry, please can I get up, my nipples are freezing and my fanny lips are like lumps of ice?"

"Not just yet." I took this as a control move again.

I left her there while I went upstairs.

When I came down I could see that she had tried to move. If she raised her top half to lift her tits out of the water then more cold water ran out of the towel, If she lowered her back to raise her tits out of the water the same result. That was more by good luck than planning but it worked.

"I am going to remove the towel you will then stand up in the inspection position."

Emma stood up her tits where a bit blue and the nipples rock hard. I lent in and sucked each one, it was like sucking a lollie that was not going to melt. I moved my hand down and her fanny lips where cold as I pushed a few fingers in her. Her tits though I stayed at. I massaged them and squeezed them until I could see colour coming back to them.

"Your body is getting back to it's normal colour now so I think we will have a shower and you will never wear clothes in the house again, whether I am here or not.

"Yes sir."

In the shower I played with her some more, she kept moving her hands down to my cock before I pushed her down and sucked my cock with vigour till I came in her mouth, she showed me and then swallowed it.

I watched as she showered making sure that her body was clean and the right temp. I pushed some fingers in her and she smiled and squealed.

We went back down stairs. I sat on the settee and she sat on my lap, legs apart so my fingers could play and her tits within sucking reach. All of which she enjoyed. Maybe tomorrow I will show her the spreadsheet. If she behaves to night.

Taffe

Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers