E-Slut Gets Punished by Daddy

Info
She begged for attention online, and now she's gonna get it.
1.1k words
4.13
23.8k
11
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big thanks to InMyHandsAudio for being a guest voice on my page!

Look for more collaborations between us in the future, in the mean time, enjoy!

*

Kitten... Come here. Yes, yes I missed you too... Were you good while I was gone?

Oh you were? You wouldn't lie to me about such a thing would you princess? You seem a little nervous.

You should be.

You seem to forget that I can monitor your phone and see what you're doing while I'm gone... What you're begging for... Oh you're blushing now? Let's have a look at some of your conversations shall we?

*chuckles*

Aw how cute and pathetic you are acting so desperately. Would you say all this in real life? Hm? Do we have the same courage in person? Can you say that to me now? Come on. If you've got such a vulgar tongue online, show it to me. Come say this to my face. Uh uh, look me in the eyes.

Look me in the eyes and tell me what a nasty whore you've been. What a filthy little slut you've been without me. So desperate to be given any attention, a little comfort, a little touch. Gone for a week and you beg for dick online, beg to be hurt by strangers, beg to be skewered on some strangers cock. Is that what you've been begging for, love?

Ah ah, look at me when I'm speaking to you.

Tell me what you sent. What you typed.

Looks here like you said "please please PLEASE. I just want you to use me. I want you to fuck my ass like a whore and choke all the breath out of me. I want to feel helpless and used."

Aw, is my pet shy now? So shy even though she was begging for... Let me see here.. "her mouth to be raped and used by your delicious cock?" So shy, precious one. Well, any moment the drugs I slipped into your tea will kick in and...

Oh? You didn't think you wouldn't be PUNISHED did you? Of course you will. You were a filthy little- aw is it working? Your littles eyelids look sleepy... A filthy little slut behind a mask online. I want to force that mask down. And these pills act as a truth serum of sorts, they'll make you lose your inhibitions. I see a little drool do I not?

Pathetic.

Here you can lean on me baby. Just sink into that cloud in your brain. Mm hmm. Soft and sweet, just like you. Just like this nice little spot between your legs. Yes. Now you'll answer some questions truthfully, isn't that right? Yes oh I know it's so hard to stay awake. You barely even notice me stroking your little pussy. Yes, just keep looking at me sweetie.

First question: do you want this cock in your mouth?

I can see the gears turning so slowly in that foggy little head of yours. Ye..yes..

Speak UP princess.

Aw you can't talk? Is the little slut a lightweight? Forgot your words? I guess you'll have to find a way to convince me. I'll just move your panties aside so my fingers can press against you. Ever so slowly moving back and forth. Back and forth... Maybe that will help you focus on what you want.

Let's try question one again.

Do you want. My cock. In your mouth.

Mm hmm? Use your words. Oh right... you can't.

I see you're trying to gesture.. mm hmm. Yes... I hope my fingers sliding against your sensitive little clit isn't too distracting. I see you sucking and drooling on your little fingers. I take that as a yes, you do want my cock in your mouth. Let me just unzip my pants so you can lay in my lap and taste my cock.

Question number two: Do you want to feel my fingers deep -oh that's good baby. Keep sucking daddy's cock- feel my fingers deep inside your pussy?

We can just test that by how you react when I slide two fingers in that dripping cunt of yours. That's it. Grinding into my hand while I fuck your little cunt. Mmmm I love your little moans around my hard cock. Fuck.

Question three-- do you want to take daddy's big hard cock so far up your ass it feels like it's in your stomach?

Hmm? If I slip my pinkie finger in that tight asshole will you moan harder for me? Sounds like a yes. I'll just take my dick out of your mouth... Aw, poor baby doesn't want me to take my cock out of her mouth. Pathetic. I'll have to get you a dildo gag so you always remember you're meant to be swallowing cock.

Oh it's so hard to sit up huh baby? Your head's just swimming. Here lay down on your stomach with this pillow under you. Nice and comfy. I'll take my fingers, soaked in your juices, and massage them against your tight hole.

Oh you like that? As I finger fuck your ass and listen to your sleepy little moans. Fuck you're such a little slut for me. Can you feel the head of my hard cock pressing against your scared little asshole? Let daddy in. Sh sh sh there you go. Yes. Let daddy slide his long cock right into your tight greedy hole.

Fuck.

Does it hurt? No? Ohhh. Sounds like some little whore is used to getting her ass used. Used to getting her ass raped. No lube and you're still taking me so well princess. Yes. Feeling me speed up and fuck you harder. Faster. Mmm. Moan into the pillow while I pound you. Moan for me. Feeling my thick 7 inches railing you into tomorrow, feeling my cock deep inside you. Fuck.

Feeling your whole body squeezing against my cock is getting me so fucking close princess. So close to cumming deep inside your slutty little hole. Close to pumping my hot load deep into your ass... Fuck here it comes. I'll just shove your face into the bed while I slam my cock deep inside you just a few...more...times!

Fuck I'm cumming. Fucking filling you up with my cum. That's it, kitten. Take all my hot cum deep inside you. God you were so fucking ready for it too weren't you? To have your innocent little ass violated and bred? Yeah this is what you fucking wanted.

Aw, is my pet tired?

Falling asleep?

Don't worry, I'm sure you won't notice if I have a few friends over since you're just so sleepy. Good night pet. We'll see what you remember tomorrow, and if you regret being a little slut online without daddy's permission.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Cherry Sainte
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
juicyl0vejuicyl0ve2 days ago

We need another collab from you two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The tone in your voice and the narration are just so good. Your voice is so satisfying

InMyHandsAudioInMyHandsAudioover 1 year ago

Loved being the voice of your incredible writing.

xo

Share this

Similar Stories

The Trick or Treat Menu Candy-coded tricks and treats await Bunny on Halloween.in NonConsent/Reluctance
An Anal-Only Fantasy Romantic anal only daddy fantasy. [M4F]in Audio
Daddy Takes What's His Losing my anal virginity.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wakey Wakey, Baby You're Daddy's little toy tonight.in Audio
Caged Slut Games Pt. 01: Warm Up Princess sucks and fucks while locked in cage.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories