E Vee 01

Story Info
E Vee gets the "hey there, hey" from Troy.
1.4k words
2.17
1.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

E Vee 01

On the off chance that this actually works, hey there, hey people. I'm E Vee (Earl Veers) and I live out of two closets in my bedroom. Of course, Earl has the smaller closet on the right, but I treat him nicely and the sex is good. And maybe his bank account is pretty good too. But enough about that nerd.

So, hey there, hey, I'm adventurous (adorable), I'm outgoing (going to get a black eye one of these days) and I'm quite understanding and forgiving when it comes to how some people deal with me. It's tough somedays, but I've come to learn that my life is approximately 90% "hey" and 10% "hey there, hey" on most days, so I may or may not have a tendency to grab the gusto when a valid "hey there, hey" comes my way.

I also may or may not have a tendency to pose when I stand still.

"Hey E Vee, what's all the commotion on the street, hmm?"

"Oh, hi Troy, um, it's Carli and her brother, Butch and then Butch brute friends."

"Oh, so Carli played the "I'm your sweet little sister so I can hug you as long as I want to no matter how embarrassing it is" card then?"

"Straight from the bottom of the deck, Troy, but I have the "RFE EMS" crew on speed dial, so."

"The RFE EMS, E Vee?"

"Red Face Embarrassment EMS, Troy. Butch is getting weak in the knees. And even more red in the face with his brute friends looking on while they giggle and hold their hands up to the mouths like a bunch of little, well, me."

"So, is or was Carli's sneaky request legit then, E Vee?"

"Um, a little devious, but legal with a pinch of sneaky, so, yeah, she's legit, Troy."

"E Vee???"

"Troy????"

"Hey there, hey, E Vee."

"Oh, don't you "hey there, hey" me tonight, Troy. You didn't even bother to bother with me when I went all "hey there, hey" with you a couple of weekends ago, so don't even bother with me tonight then, Troy."

"Ah, come on, E Vee, you know there are social issues with "hey there, hey" talking during a street block party. And it's only a coincidence that I'm back down at your place after dark, so."

"Troy, other than I know what you want, what do you want then? And don't even bother telling me that you want that cup of coffee or that beer that I promised you, if you would bother me with a couple of weekends ago. That brew cycle moment has passed by, so."

So, the question became which is worse? Wearing thin evening leisure shorts that didn't have back pockets or would have Denim shorts with back pockets been less invasive? And the short answer was that Troy was a guy and he didn't care just as long as he had some soft cheeks to bother with, I guess.

"That's a lot of lip flapping for someone who is seemingly standing up twerking me, E Vee!"

Oh, so you accidently butt bump a guy twice during a block party when no one was looking and it's tagged as twerking then? Huh.

[Squeeze, push, squeeze, grind]

"Troy, well, my answer is your hands felt chilly, so I'm just trying to warm them up. And my backup answer is that the commotion is almost over, so I'm trying to hide your wandering hands from their prying eyes. And if I need a "Hail Mary" answer, I'll think of one while I get you that beer that I may or may not promised you a couple of weeks ago, but "hey" talking only inside of my house, Troy!"

Well, it felt nice, so.

[Hug, squeeze, hug tighter, squeeze tighter, quick neck nip]

See? It's nice. And the odds were that Troy would keep things in check. I mean, I get how some folks might like my trans body and all, but sooner or later, reality sets in.

"Alright, alright, whew, alright, Troy, you came inside to talk and whew, this isn't talking! Well, it's how some people "talk" in the back seat of a car, but, whew, Troy."

[Mwah, ummah, grind, smack, ummah]

"I can't take it around you anymore, E Vee, especially now since I've finally peeked your undies, so."

[Mwah, ummah, smooch, grind, smack, ummah]

Look, I'm not sure how my leisure shorts managed to wiggle themselves down my legs. I think it was from just all the rolling around Troy and I were doing while making out on my couch or maybe Troy's wandering hands had a hand in that, but once you are half "hey there, hey" into it, I mean, it was nice.

[Mwah, ummah, hump, hump, smooch, grind, smack, ummah, mwah]

"Oh, ooh, Troy, Troy, whew, what did you want to talk about then, hmm?"

"Shut it, E Vee, you're pushing back and you're kissing back and I'm not the only one on the couch with wandering hands, so."

[Mwah, ummah, ow, ow, ow, hump, hump, smooch, mwah, grind, smack, ummah, mwah]

"Oh, oh, air, words, Troy, words, whew, talk with words, Troy."

[Mwah, ummah, ow, ow, ow, hump, hump, smooch, mwah, grind, smack, ummah, mwah]

"Aha, aha, aha, aha, aha, E Vee, aha, aha, aha."

I mean, accidently sit on a guy's lap instead of actually handing him his promised beer and things just go all "hey, there, hey" and "aha, aha, aha" during our first private "hey there, hey" talk, huh?

[Mwah, ummah, ow, ow, ow, hump, hump, smooch, mwah, grind, smack, ummah, mwah]

"Okay, okay, okay, Troy, whew, ooh, okay, Troy, fine, fine, I'm admitting that I'm surprised you would be so active with me and I'm officially protesting and I'm officially asking where all of this is going then!"

[Mwah, ummah, ow, ow, ow, hump, hump, smooch, mwah, grind, smack, ummah, mwah]

So, apparently there is a rule that says no questions or protesting are allowed during "hey there, hey" talking? Which is really "hey there, hey" smooching? Also, also, whew.

"E Vee, I want this to go to your bedroom so you can experience that "playful" feeling in a bed that you blog about and I want to experience this! [Super squeeze, super grope, poke, poke, poke.]"

Oops, hey there, hey readers, for the record, I do not blog about experiencing that "playful" feeling in a bed or do I wonder in that same blog if pubic hair tickle during playful "hey there, hey" activity in a bed, so. But hey, there, hey.

[Mwah, ummah, ow, ow, ow, hump, hump, smooch, mwah, grind, smack, ummah, mwah]

"Troy, I only said that I was protesting, not that I wouldn't go along with where this "hey there, hey" moment was going. Also, as another protest and to keep my sleeping bed clean, um, let's go this way to my spare bedroom then. To talk, Troy!"

"Aha, aha, aha, aha, aha."

"Real words, Troy, real word, ooh, oh, ooh, that doesn't look to dangerous, I mean, what were we talking about anyways, Troy? Also, your chest skin is much smoother than I would have thought, so."

"So, E Vee, hey there, hey then?"

[Mwah, ummah, ow, ow, ow, hump, hump, smooch, mwah, grind, smack, ummah, mwah]

Oh, so he can ask questions then huh? And just get with it. Which was actually pretty nice too and the speed of things probably helped. I mean, it's almost like clothing was designed to be removed just that fast then.

[Hump, uhf, uhf, ow, ow, ooh, uhf, uhf, oomph, oh, slap, clap, slap, slap, oomph, oomph, oomph]

"Troy, Troy, Troy, ump, ump, ooh, oh, oh, Troy, Troy, Troy!"

[Thump, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, oof, oof, slam, slam, slam, ooh, oh, thump, pump, slam]

Ah, um, so, it was not easy to judge that tickling effect with such fast thrusting motions then?

[Hump, uhf, uhf, ow, ow, ooh, uhf, uhf, oomph, oh, slap, clap, slap, slap, oomph, oomph, oomph]

"Aha, aha, aha, better than your video tourney experiments, E Vee? Aha, aha, aha, aha."

"Shut it, Troy! Those days were stupid and fake! But yeah, ump, ump, ow, ow, ooh."

Well, here's the thing, folks. Well, here are a couple of things. Yep, I definitely knew what all the fuss was about, but we seemed (he seemed) to skip right over the "playful in bed" part, so I don't have a good update for my blog other than it probably helped that Troy just got with it. If I would have more time to paint my protest sign on a old piece of cardboard, well, that "think about hey there, hey" thing, right?

End E Vee 01