E-Written: The Murderous Bridegroom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank raved about the food, and we took walks around the countryside. Nobody does countryside like the French! We had flown into Zurich and rented a car (part of the pretense of going to Lake Como), and we took our car from inside the hotel, over the little bridge across the moat, and we toured some wineries. The French are proud of their regional products, and we had amazingly good local cheeses and Chablis wines.

The chateau came complete with an old tower. The stairs inside the tower had been restored to a certain extent. Hank refused to climb up with me. It turns out he's afraid of heights. Acrophobia, they call it. He had no problem flying in airplanes, or even looking out the windows in the plane, but climb a tower? No way!

Hanks likes to linger at breakfast and have a few coffees while he eats multiple croissants. It's ridiculous (and unfair!) how much men can eat and not get fat. So, I decided to climb the tower early, right after breakfast, and then Hank and I could spend the rest of the day together. I had planned it with Halley, because this would be the perfect opportunity for Maggie, if she had doped out where we were, to try to arrange an 'accidental' fall from the tower to my death.

I had learned that Maggie had indeed found us, despite my precautions. Hank's phone's GPS might have been how she found us, but that's just a guess. Clever woman, right? Halley had brought Doug up to the top of the tower before breakfast, and they were hidden in a dark corner, with a video camera. They saw Maggie climb up to lie in wait for me. I was expecting that.

I was curious how Maggie knew I'd be climbing up, but that woman is super sneaky! She had a bug hidden somewhere, probably on my own person, and I didn't even know! Anyway, Maggie was lying in wait, near the top of the winding staircase to the top. As I cheerfully climbed the stairs, suddenly I saw a flash of movement. I thought Maggie would make her move at the top of the tower, not on the stairs, so I was not fully prepared. Maggie pushed me, hoping that would be enough to give me a fatal fall down the stairs. Leading the charmed life that I do, however, just by luck I had braced myself!

I screamed, and my ex-lover Doug, bless his soul, came charging down from the top of the stairs. Maggie was amazingly strong, and on the verge of overpowering me and sending me down the stairs to my certain death, when Doug grabbed her neck from behind and choked her brilliantly to the point where she released me. I was able to grab the handrail along the rickety stairs, and that prevented my fall. There's no question in my mind that Doug saved my life.

Maggie emerged with a bruised and sore neck. Doug couldn't bring himself to push her down the stairs. He did do one thing at my request: He socked her in the mouth so hard that she lost one of her front teeth. She ran down the stairs and away from us, almost falling several times, but she made it to the bottom unscathed, and then she disappeared.

The three of us went to the breakfast room, and there was Hank, reading the Financial Times and sipping maybe his third or fourth cup of coffee, and eating maybe his third or fourth croissant. We explained what happened, and of course Hank could not, and did not, believe us. He had known Maggie for over a decade and she simply was not capable of such a horrid action as trying to murder me. What on earth would be her motive for such a ghastly deed?

"You don't know?" I asked. Hank shook his head no. His eyes revealed his innocence; his ignorance.

"Maggie's in love with you, Hank," Halley said. I was grateful it came from her, and not from me. Hank just stared at her.

"She's loved you for years, maybe from the get go. She killed all three of your wives. Your first wife did not commit suicide; Maggie made it look that way. She drugged your second wife and slightly sabotaged the car, which is why she died in the accident. She waited until you were out of town to kill your third wife, so you could not be blamed. Today she tried to kill your fourth wife, Isabelle, but Doug saved her," Halley continued.

Hank was not believing any of this. I couldn't blame him. There he was, enjoying a delicious French breakfast, waited on by pretty, young, French maids, reading The Financial Times, and his wife with her best friend come to tell him his most trusted employee, a woman he's known for years and years, is a serial killer of his first three wives, and tried just then to kill his fourth? In his place, I wouldn't believe it either.

The four of us went to our room, and Halley played her video of the scene on the stairs of the tower. She rigged it up, effortlessly, to the TV. Halley can do stuff like that; she's a talented girl. The video began with my blood curdling scream when Maggie first attacked me, progressing to Doug charging down the stairs to save me. The video ended with Maggie fleeing down the stairs. It was a very convincing video.

I probably would have died if I hadn't had the epiphany to knee Maggie in the balls, rather viciously. Of course, Maggie had no balls, but she crumpled a bit anyway. Maggie was amazingly strong, but somehow kneeing her in the groin did the trick.

Hank had had no idea that Maggie was in love with him. Suddenly, everything fell into place for him, and he realized what had happened to his first three wives, and almost to his fourth wife. Hank's mind is super quick, and it even pierced through a strong case of denial.

After a long silence, Hank thanked Halley for the video. Then he spoke directly to Doug. "You saved Isabelle, the love of my life. Thank you, my good man. How can I ever repay you?" I saw tears at the corner of Hank's eyes. I had never, ever, seen Hank cry.

Doug studied Hank. He looked at Halley. Then he looked at me for a long time. I nodded, slightly. "There is a way, Hank," I said.

"Some time ago, long before our marriage, Doug and I were lovers for a short time," I said to Hank. Hank raised a single eyebrow in reply. "Also, Halley has a thing for you," I added. Halley looked at me in surprise; she had no idea I knew about her small crush on Hank. Of course, I knew, however. I had never had a boyfriend Halley hadn't taken out for a test drive at some point. Why should my husband be any different?

Halley made the first move. She walked over to Hank, who was sitting in an armchair, and she kissed him. He just sat there, stupefied. She kissed him again. Still, Hank had no reaction. Now if a young woman as pretty and sexy as my friend Halley kisses an older man, he should have a reaction. Hank, however, was in shock, and it was in front of his wife, to boot. Halley gave up.

Doug came over and kissed me. I kissed him back. We both looked at Hank. Hank woke up. "I owe you my happiness, and Isabelle owes you her life. It's okay," Hank said.

Halley went to Hank and tried again. This time Hank kissed her back. Doug helped undress Halley and in only minutes she was in a bra and panties. Hank stopped kissing her long enough to remove her bra. I myself had never before seen Halley's boobs, but I was impressed. They were two round objects of beauty, the color of ivory, with huge, dark areolas, and her largish nipples were perfectly centered. I love Halley, she's the best friend imaginable, but nevertheless I was jealous of her boobs. Some girls have all the luck.

Doug undressed me with alacrity. He roughly pushed me onto the bed. I didn't mind; rough had always been Doug's style. "I'm not wet," I whispered to him, knowing that foreplay was not something Doug did. Foreplay just wasn't in his wheelhouse. He got hard on his own, and I was supposed to get wet on my own. It doesn't work that way, but there wasn't time to give Doug a Ted Lecture on female sexuality. Doug entered me anyway, while I was stone cold dry.

Of course, like many women, after a bit of grimacing through the first volley of thrusts from a punishing man like Doug, I began to lubricate, thank goodness, and then I began to enjoy the sex. I always seem to find a way to enjoy sex. I suppose that does not make me unique! As usual with Doug, it was missionary, and as he banged away at me, and I gave the appropriate noises as I am wont to do, I glanced over at Hank and Halley.

Halley was still wearing her panties and nothing else, looking gorgeous, but both Hank (who was still dressed) and Halley were staring at Doug and me, watching Doug fuck me to smithereens. Obviously, I was nervous -- no, I was scared shitless -- to cheat on my husband, with another man, right in front of him, even if he had given Doug permission to fuck me. (He had not even bothered to ask me!) Still, men don't like infidelity of their wives, even if, had it not been for Doug, I'd be Hank's dead wife!

So, I was surprised when I saw the smile of lust on Hank's face. He was getting off on watching my sexual pulverization at the hands of Doug, his huge cock pounding me without mercy. Suddenly I saw his expression change, as I noticed that Halley had pulled Hank's cock out, and she was going down on him. I made a mental note to give Hubbie more blowjobs in the future. Blowjobs were Halley's specialty, not mine; I just like to get fucked. Hank was my husband, however, and I really and truly wanted to continue to make him happy in all ways, including, of course, sex, in all of its manifest variety.

Doug rolled me over, and in a surprise move (for Doug), he raised my ass, and we pretended we were two dogs. I happen to love doggy style, so suddenly my artificial moaning became real moaning. I'm not sure Doug noticed the difference, but I'm sure that Halley did! Hank was in his own world, getting blown by a master. If they gave blackbelts for blowjobs, Halley would have one, for sure!

Once both men had shot their loads, and neither woman had climaxed, we all rested for a bit. We had lunch in our room, which was a shame, because there was a giant live oak in the courtyard, over a hundred years old, and we had the option to have lunch in its shade. Tomorrow, perhaps. This way we could all stay naked, and I donned a robe to answer the door when room service arrived, while Doug, Halley, and Hank were all naked and in bed together. A single sheet covered their nudity.

After lunch, the sex continued, and for the second time in our marriage, Hank got to have sloppy seconds with me, and I came to realize that he loved it. This was going to make our lives complicated. Doug did his usual, boring, missionary, in-and-out, in-and-out fucking routine with Halley, but luckily, she wasn't bored with it, not at all. In fact, Halley loved the way Doug fucked her.

Hank had been on top of me, fucking me silly, when he suddenly decided that I should be on top, and we rolled around into that position. Without warning, the locked door to our room opened. Maggie was there, standing in the doorway with a gun. I tried to speak but nothing came out of my mouth. Maggie took careful aim, directly at me, as I was sitting up in cowgirl position on top of Hank, but Maggie had apparently never before used a gun.

Maggie squeezed the trigger and shot, but her shot went wide, shattering a window. The former Marine, Doug, sprang into action with lighting fast reflexes and leapt on top of Maggie at the door, knocking her down and back, into the hallway. In the blink of an eye he had her subdued with her arms gripped together behind her back. Halley brought over the sash from the courtesy bathrobe in the room, and he tied her hands together, simultaneously kicking the gun out of reach.

Maggie was sputtering filth from her mouth, and both Hank and I were shocked. It had all happened so fast. I got off Hank's cock, which was still nice and hard and threw on a T shirt to cover myself. Halley also made herself presentable. Hank finally woke up, and staggered over to his pants and pulled them on. He took over guard duty of Maggie while Doug got dressed, and then I called 112 (the French number for 911) and then the front desk of the hotel. The woman at the front desk was not surprised; she had heard the shot.

Using a gun is a serious crime in France, and since it was obviously attempted murder to boot, Maggie was in big trouble. Hank got her a fancy French lawyer, one who was involved in the defense of terrorists during the infamous Charlie Hebdo massacre, and to this day I don't know why he cared enough to do that. Gradually, even Hank came to believe what was now obvious to everyone except him: Maggie had killed his first three wives, and she had tried to kill wife #4 as well, namely yours truly.

**

We all returned to New York, and Halley, along with whatever man she was with at the time, was a frequent visitor to our home. Hank often was able to get sloppy seconds, which he loved, via Halley's boyfriends. None of them, it seemed, minded enjoying my body, and I was willing because I wanted to please Hank.

Everything changed, however, when we decided to have a baby. Both Hank and I wanted to be sure the father of the baby was his, and our group sex days were over. We have a delightful little baby boy now, and Hank enjoys watching him breast feed. I'm trying to get him to try solid food. I mean, everyone eventually eats solid food, right? There's no reason for me to despair that little Dylan will never eat solid food, right? It's complicated being a mother. I think I worry too much.

Halley helps, though. She's always happy to babysit, and little Dylan seems to adore her. Halley finally has found her own true love, and it is big Dylan. Sometimes, once the baby is asleep, Hank, Halley, big Dylan and myself, are once again free to have our fun. We're trying new things, too. For example, have you ever been tied, spread eagle, and then had one man take ten pumps, then the other take ten pumps, then Halley licks you for a while, and then the process is repeated? If you've never tried something like that, you know, maybe, just maybe, you should?

Sadly, though, there's only one Halley. I'm so lucky she's my BFF!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (2020/2021)