All Comments on 'Eager to Please Pt. 01'

by Payne_Hall

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
teehaateehaaover 3 years ago
I really like the "Sulfur"-Series,...

as I call it, because every couple tends to gravitate around this place.

I appreciate that you show us human-beings who have special tastes and some special quirks and not just kinks.

And I really love that some characters from earlier series make their little cameos and appearances. It gives this little universe some further depth.

Thank yoy very much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing...

God, what I would give to be Gigi... This is one of the best BDSM stories I have ever read. And the way you tie in your characters from other series is fantastic! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter xx

CatsandtatsCatsandtatsover 3 years ago
Amazing!!

This story is absolutely amazing. You did a wonderful job on the whole thing. Super sexy, extremely sweet. I love how much everyone cares for each other, and that energy that they bring into the sex scenes. Also, as a lady, a lot of stories I run into don't really have a good female viewpoint, and this one absolutely does. Phenomenal all around, can't wait for part 2!! Thanks for inspiring many fun orgasms. <3

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794over 1 year ago

Amazing as always! The atmosphere and description of it all was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So a 20(+?) year old young woman from the country, broken dysfunctional home involving drugs, in a big city but talented in art and wants to get involved with tattooing. Husband and wife piercing and tattooist owners hire her on recommendation from a friend, who knows them from a fetish club as Doms, in their 40's. Young woman is a part time stripper to help her through college, becomes their sub even though she is sexualy inexperienced, they start "training" her 1st off with pain due to a wooden paddle and a very large strapon and orgasm's ( luckily for her she is in the 20% of women who can with penetrative sex without clit stimulation, 80% need clit stimulation (that 20% must be all working in the Porn Industry!!)) He can smell her "cum" strangely b4 she has come, her arousal juice/fluid/whatever?!! in the strip club (with all the other smells around?!!) and at home and thinks her suitable to become their sub, even though you can see from a mile off, young woman wants (sub)stitute parents. She mistakes their kindness and then calling her kitten as care she didn't get, repays back game for anything they do sexualy to her however dubious, I mean 2nd lesson is edging and orgasm denial and oral with the man while the wife uses a horse riding whip on her for doing things wrong (she has to deep throat and chokes 1st time doing oral on husband!!) without hands but she wasn't given any guidance b4 on what was expected!! While wearing a chastity belt with a vibrator in the vagina and a vibrating anal plug, and a chastity bra (no vibrations!!) Which turn the couple on more, and give oral to the wife to orgasm and lick her cream?!! It was lick her own cream off the dildo 1st lesson. Sorry but vaginal fluid is clear and still is clear after orgasm,( unless you believe it changes chemically!!) If it's creamy then it could be Bacterial vaginosis or Thrush (Yeast infection, which makes me think you have overdone it with the Marmite!!) Young woman can go into subspace very quickly (though has no previous experience!!) in 1st lesson, so that's alright then, as couple manipulate, brain wash&power of suggestions, use pain, use sex, use care and use her for their own pleasure rather than hers, she isn't a sub, she is their sex slave and her employed in the tattoo shop so doesn't want to loose her job, now she stopped stripping b4 becoming their unpaid whore to them. And they wonder why they failed in other relationships with subs, who were experienced so get 1 young and green, that will work!! Because the mind doesn't mature until 25 to 30 years old, in some, not at all!!. As usual with this Author, Anal is a favourite and the amazing ability to smell "cum"(actually arousal!!) on a woman by mostly men. Must be an American thing 🤔 To sum up, a Wank story for Men. For me it left a bitter taste in my mouth, a Female Sexual Exploitation story. (Too Many Of These On Literotica!!!!!!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPayne_Hall@Payne_Hall
A cat person with no specific gender preference is nyanbinary. Okay, an update on Payne Hall’s hall of... joy! This is a pending “bad idea” notice. Once a story is approved, it will post, but this one isn’t Sulfur’s and it’s not as long as usual. The title is “Cry Little Sis...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES