Eager to Please Pt. 02

Story Info
Morgan and Trish become more involved with Gigi.
24.4k words
4.84
13.6k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Payne_Hall
Payne_Hall
1,327 Followers

Author's Note: Okay, this one is Mf/f still and I owe you two apologies. One, I'm sorry for the wait on this one. I was forcing myself to wait so I couldn't keep making Holiday themes in more stories. Two, I'm sorry for how much of a kinky Christmas indulgence it is. I hope you have fun with it and enjoy it!

Gigi

My studying at Morgan and Trish's tattoo place was getting to be a more and more comfortable affair with every passing day. It started to feel natural and right to be there. And it was becoming more and more often that I was granted the chance to take up the tattoo gun and ink small little pictures. It was still the easy stuff, but I stopped being so frustrated after I realized how secure people were seeming to get with my tattooing. And since I was a baby still, my ink work was free but I started to get more tips with the satisfaction given.

In the meantime, my relationship with Sir and Mistress became more interesting. We had spoken at length about how they tended to become demanding on their submissive. For those first three sessions, our playtime had set time periods, but that third session... It had been intense, so intense that I knew things might start to change soon. So far, I had been their playtime submissive. I wondered if I hadn't crossed the line into some kind of more established relationship. We didn't speak of it and I was a little too afraid to for the moment. Much like our playtimes, I waited for them to take the reins for this. My relationships before had been terrible things so it seemed clear that I had no idea what I was doing. The way Trish and Morgan fit together? It seemed clear they might know a bit more, but I also wondered if they might not be waiting for cues from me, too.

Either way, a week later decided it for me, when Morgan and Trish showed up to open the store together for the first time since I'd started studying with them and I took an involuntary step forward with eagerness, knowing something was up. What would happen? Were they going to define us? Did they want to talk? Or did they want... something else?

It was that last one, a fact that thrilled me. Trish opened the door before they said anything and I bounced on my toes with anticipation. She let both Morgan and I in, then locked the door back before taking my hand and drawing me to the side, out of sight of the windows, and behind the desk where we'd be hidden. I moaned when she lifted my face with one hand and her other closed around my throat. There was something so wonderful about Trish's choking me and kissing me at the same time. She had feminine softness to her lips, but there was a mixture of violence with her hand around my throat too. I moaned into her kiss and she chuckled, using her free hand to grasp my ass so her knee was between my legs and I was grinding it in horny heat.

"We missed you, little kitten," Morgan said softly behind me. "And you loved the chastity harness so much that we thought you might like to wear it while working today. No toys, I'm afraid, but wouldn't the harness still be a delight covering your tits and your pussy under your clothes?"

I arched while he stroked his hands down my side, a lecherous caress that made me burn because that sounded like the best idea I had ever heard in my life. Trish tugged off my jacket and finally pulled away to smile down at me while I trembled. "And we have a sleeveless shirt for you to wear, to show off the chain necklace that goes to the bra." Every filthy word from either of them made me more and more eager to play.

But Morgan quietly asked it anyway, in that gentle voice that allowed room for me to deny them. "If you'd like another side lesson, we would love to play with you today, kitten."

"A side lesson?" The words came out a little squeaky with how aroused their attention had made me and Trish laughed happily.

"Yes, kitten, a side lesson. Obviously we can't quite give you an entire lesson at the moment, but we can give you a side one."

I grinned, turning giddy at the thought of the taboo, of feeling the metal hold my sex off limits like a chaste little slave while I was working in public. "Okay. Yes, please, Sir and Mistress. I would like that."

Sir grinned at me. "Side lesson. How to turn mundane work days and boring events into sexual ecstasy. Come with me, kitten. Let's dress you in your good girl clothes."

My good girl clothes. Oh, already I thought I could see the joy of what they meant to teach me. Sir guided me to the bathroom while Mistress opened the store. He made me strip first and then started with the chains that made my chastity bra strap. "Now, the collar and cuffs are a bit too obvious to wear out, but we'll have you dressed down in those too, later, if you wish to stay the night tonight." He touched my nose while he spoke and wrapped the metal bra part around me. He was quick too, making easy work of the belt this time, clicking the locks of it closed to hold me captive. And the belt wasn't nearly as terrible without the toys. It wrapped comfortably up between my legs and locked to the waist part. In the background, I could hear Trish start up the music of the store and I leaned into Sir's touch, whimpering softly when he finished locking me. And I might not have been able to wear the cuffs and collar but that didn't stop him from wrapping me in the thigh cuffs and chaining them up to my belt attachments. Incidentally, the thigh cuffs could also be chained together so I couldn't spread my legs at all. But of course that didn't happen for my day wear either. The thigh cuffs were mostly a visual indulgence for Sir and Mistress and it seemed he liked the thought of them being hidden beneath my jeans. And he allowed me those. His change of clothes was only a change of shirt and removal of my bra and panties since I didn't need them anymore. In place of my Rockstar T-shirt, he fixed me with a pretty black tank top that cut low enough to show off the chain. And since it was cold where we lived, he allowed me a jacket, so long as I left it unzipped, so he could stroke his hand across my waist and feel where the chastity belt was high there.

I whimpered again when he held me close to him and Trish opened the door to see me. And her eyes lit up with this fire that made me eager for more of their pleasure. "So pretty." She trailed her fingertips down the metal chains at my neck and Sir shifted just the right way for me to feel how hard it made him to see his kitten in chastity. I arched, unable to help myself. It was strange how the belt made me feel because there was desire, and a lot of it, but it wasn't unbearable. I think it helped a lot that Sir and Mistress both knew when to stop teasing and edging the first time they had introduced me to the idea of chastity. It soothed my fears so that they were much more manageable, knowing they wouldn't take things too far. Instead of the panicked thought of being locked up, I felt horny anticipation at being denied until it made me cum all the harder. Instead of feeling rebellious, I felt more submissive than ever, especially during the day. It was like the harness naturally made me realize that their pleasure was what I served and mine was secondary. Of course, I knew that wasn't true at all from our past playtimes. My enjoyment seemed to mean a great deal to Sir and Mistress. But the submissive in me loved to think otherwise, adored it, and despite my innocence I was a sexual creature, as it turned out. After their lessons I could no longer just ignore my arousal.

I moaned at the caress of the belt again and then breathed, calming when Mistress stroked her hands up my metal clad tits. The action made me feel a phantom sensation but of course, there was no real stimulation. She stroked the metal. "This harness is wonderful for you. It makes your appearance pleasing and still manages to show off your curves. Only our little kitten is denied pleasure."

"Mmm." Sir kissed my hair. "Our good little kitten. You'll need to practice your oral lessons all the harder. Mistress and I are very fond of you being dressed like this." I lifted greedily to their touches, aroused by these thoughts.

I was discovering something from their playtimes. I loved their taunts a lot, the same ones that would have made me terrified before. For instance, I wanted them to threaten to keep me harnessed for weeks. I would love it if either of them told me I wasn't allowed to orgasm for an extended time frame. It would make me burn with submission so that I danced to please them as much as they liked. But those cruel thoughts only made me hot because I was starting to trust them so much and that meant they weren't so cruel at all.

I rested my head against Trish's shoulder when she held me close, her hand on my waist to help Sir grind my ass against his cock. "Oh, please," I whispered softly.

Mistress laughed. "This belt has an interchangeable attachment. You see how this version just forms a narrow opening over your asshole? There's another connection that covers your pussy much the same way, but uses two chains up the back and better leaves your ass free for use. Have you ever been able to orgasm from anal play, kitten?"

I nearly choked, hoping this was going where I thought it was. "Not so far, Mistress. I haven't had much anal."

Sir stroked my shoulders and eased me away, making sure I stood on my own. "Wonderful. We can train you to it in our way. With your pussy covered for a long enough time and with enough care, I think you'll come to love it with us. But that's another lesson, little kitten, one that will take longer. Come on. Time for work."

I followed him, feeling a little dazed, and then remembered what he had said about this as a side lesson, how it was to teach me that everyday things could become something so much more. And oh, I already understood. Because the day was already so much more than just another day.

Before, even when I danced in a place of sex, arousal hadn't bothered me much actually. Sometimes before work I would edge myself because it made me dance better, but the truth was that Angel was an easy enough persona to make me desirable without having to be horny. It was more about manipulation for me and even if I did simmer with that sexual heat, it didn't go home with me. But working in a tattoo shop while being held chaste?

I was fire hot. I felt like I glowed and that mental place where I drifted in the desire to be pleasing? It seemed to just happen with the harness. I smiled softly at the people who came in and my voice was even somewhat muted when I asked for their paperwork on Morgan or Trish's behalf. Trish started with a piece that took a quarter of her day, but she had three other artists and Morgan there with her too. And Morgan kept me busy as his little secretary, for the most part, having me help him with the piercing work. He had insisted on showing me the ins and outs of that too, although it was agreed that my main focus was on ink work. But that day he had a variety of different piercings so it was perfect to make sure I knew the ins and outs.

What was worse about it all was how horny it was starting to make me to watch him do needle work. He had this steady way of moving, this calming nature that he blended with perfect professionalism and he was quick, making the entire process as painless as possible. I started to feel a pleasurable rush whenever he would count to three... and then he punched the needle through in a flawless motion. After a few of his piercings he hugged me and then nudged me to go back to Trish, smiling down at me with this look that made me think of him as "Sir", made me certain he could smell how aroused I was. His eyes lingered on the chain at my neck.

And when I went down and got to see Trish's second person for the day, that's when things got really interesting.

I didn't know the man who stood at the desk, waiting patiently while Trish finished up, but his eyes went to me instantly when I walked behind the counter to help her. Specifically, his eyes went to the chains around my neck and I shivered in response to it, side skipping shyly behind the desk.

Because I had learned a few things from Sir and Mistress and those things had made me a little more aware. No one else had paid any attention to the chains I wore, not in a tattoo shop as all inclusive as Trish and Morgan's. Chains around the neck in that store? That was just cool as fuck.

But the way this guy looked at me made me certain he knew what they actually were. What was more, his demeanor made me shift on my toes, made me react to him as if some kind of radar was going off for me and I didn't know how I knew this second part. Because, you see, he was a top or a Dom and I could tell somehow. "Hello, Matt." Trish said it beside me easily, as if she didn't notice anything at all. "Ready? This is Gigi, by the way. I took an apprentice."

"Hello." His voice was soft, gentle even, but I realized something.

Being able to tell what he was made me horny, but right then it made me horny for Morgan and Trish. You see, they loved to show me off to each other. Show Mistress what a good girl you can be. Show her how well you sleep with your thigh cuffs locked together. Be a good little kitten for us. That kind of thing.

I liked that he knew what my chain was for, but it was mostly because I felt like I was being shown off to an outsider. "Hello," I replied.

"How long have you been working with Trish?"

"Since the start of November." Huh. It actually wasn't as hard to talk as I would have imagined, especially since cum was starting to coat the metal of my belt. Oh, I really wanted to serve more. I felt more submissive by the second, with twisted little images of kneeling to serve Mistress as her oral slave when she got too worked up from the sight of me. I had an image of her riding my face after hours, while I lapped at her pussy.

Bloody hell! Get it together, Gage.

Trish smiled while she went through the process of shaving and cleaning his upper arm. "Matt is a friend of ours from a place called Sulfur's. It's a place we would like to show you sometime, actually."

She winked at me while I helped her set up her tray in accordance with the stencil and I bit my lip, thinking I could guess what kind of a place it might be. "I want to know more, please."

Trish grinned and set the tattoo. "Brave kitten."

"Apparently a very brave kitten. You could bring her to the Christmas party." Matt said it, but he was looking at the chains around my neck when he did and it seemed like he meant the bit about my bravery in regards to those rather than my curiosity. And I didn't know why that might be. I had to work to focus but by then Mistress had taught me well in routine so, while my pussy was quivering in need, I could make myself stay in the moment, especially since this was such a big dream of mine. But oh, the heat of being recognized made me feel so wicked, so ready for service. Mistress kept my attention though, so that I started to talk more even if I was initially afraid around their friend, but he was just another person too.

By the time he left, I was back from the fantasy wilderness his stare had thrown me into. And they had told me a little bit about the Christmas party he referred to. Apparently, it was hosted by another person who went to the fetish club named Sulfur's and it was a kinky Christmas party. I was still thinking about it since Trish seemed to delight in the thought of taking me, when she caught me after he left, her eyes wicked and aroused. "You need to go to Sir and ask him to dress you like this more often. Your pussy smells like so much cum right now that the chastity harness will make sure you aren't being naughty at this point."

I purred with delight at the thought. Yes, please. I liked the thought of them having my pleasure so often. I obediently went to Morgan and repeated the words to him when he had a free moment and his eyes sparked with our kinky little games. He teased me more with his reply. "Mistress wants to keep her kitten in a good girl's outfit."

And my own arousal made me bold as well. I flirted with Mistress, getting frenzied at moments. But I had to be good too. Playtime was still playtime and work was still work. Even so, the tease and build up were agonizingly wonderful, so intense that by the time we closed the store I had stayed long past when I was supposed to leave and Morgan had called Ezra to get me a break for the night. We didn't decide to leave the store and go home to Morgan and Trish's together.

We just ended up doing it.

————

Morgan

Jesus, she actually loved the chastity harness. I don't know if it's how Trish and I approached the harness or not, but I got the impression that it was a large part of it. I also got the impression that another big part was just how much submission Gigi was capable of. After Trish and I had felt nervous together, we'd both seemed to have this need to see our kitten in some kind of submissive energy. The day at the store was just supposed to be what I said it was, a side lesson and something fun. I intended a playful day of flirting and calling Gigi our chaste little kitten since she so obviously loved it.

It turned into much more.

From the start, as soon as I shut the door, we didn't want her in her clothes anymore. Trish undressed her while I went to fetch the riding crop, the cuffs and collar that went with her harness, Trish's strap-on, a dildo, and the other belt attachment that would allow us to train her asshole easier. Trish smiled when she saw what all I had gotten, already stripping herself and guiding Gigi to our living room. She took the crop from me and made it to the wall by the side before she pressed our little kitten down to her knees.

Gigi fell with a moan, eager to please, and God, was it heady. Chastity seemed to make her more ready to serve and she looked up at Trish with this hunger and my wife obliged, tapping the crop against our kitten's shoulder. "Remind me again how much you love eating pussy, kitten, won't you?"

It was all the invitation Gigi needed. She pressed her face to Trish's cunt instantly, sucking with these moans of delight. I took the chance to kneel behind her and place her in the rest of her gear, fixing the collar nice and snug while she purred eagerly just to the feel of it. She moved willingly with however I needed her, giving me her wrists when I took each of them to cuff.

Trish gave her lower back a few taps with the crop and her face looked like she couldn't be more aroused. There was something about Gigi, about her energy and how she was innocent, but not at the same time. "That's it. Sir needs to chain your cuffs behind you and you need to behave yourself for him."

She pulled away just enough to say, "Yes, Mistress," before she went back to eating and I'd seen Trish with a few other girls by then, but none of them made her throw her head back with wild pleasure like Gigi managed to do.

"Jesus." Trish's breathless voice made me smile while I unlocked the covering attachment of Gigi's chastity belt. Our kitten moaned when her pussy was freed, even if she was only free for a moment, and there was an obscene amount of cum coating the metal. I held it up and grabbed Gigi by her hair, turning her head so that she had to look at it. Trish glanced down and laughed at the sight, while Gigi moaned at how aroused she'd been all damned day. "See why Sir had to lock your cuffs behind you, naughty girl? We just wanted to switch out the belt parts to allow easier access for your asshole, but we couldn't leave your hands free with your pussy uncovered right now. Look at how filthy you've been."

I kissed her hair, getting hornier by the second because Gigi was aroused as all sinful hell, same as we were off our taunting her. She moaned and looked up at Trish. "Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress."

Payne_Hall
Payne_Hall
1,327 Followers