Eager to Please Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

————

Trish and I didn't talk about it when we finally went to bed that night, after Ezra and Gigi left. And you may be thinking that this would seem like exactly the kind of thing we needed to talk about, but it wasn't. I didn't need to ask Trish what she was thinking or wanted. I could see it in things like the way she absently smiled and pet our cat, Alastair, and the way she looked up at me from our bed with this wicked smile and this sexy heat in her eyes. When I turned off the lights, she pressed her lips to mine and growled, biting, while I grinned. I grasped her hair and she clawed her nails in my flesh. I snarled into her mouth, shoving my tongue down her throat, and she rolled me over and pressed me into the bed, getting on top of me. So I slapped her ass in punishment and she barked out a laugh, only to lightly smack my face. "Naughty."

"You started it." But every word was playful and her breath shook with eagerness. We didn't get to satisfy our dominant tendencies with each other, it was true, because neither of us would bow. It just wasn't our thing or our personalities. We were both prideful so we just ended up wrestling with each other for who got to be on top in the positions.

Not that that was a complaint. It usually involved a decent amount of orgasms and both of us finished with sweat coating our bodies, like we'd gone for a run.

So it was pretty natural and unspoken that we both wanted Gigi Grayson. Ezra Calloway had called the shit out of that one and he hadn't been wrong. The girl was adorable, respectful, and she had that wide eyed curiosity tinged with fear that made a Dom want to shelter and threaten a little at the same time. Trish set the date for her to come in to start studying under her the next week, when we'd both be working along with a couple of our other artists.

Buy hey, you want to know what Trish didn't tell me? She didn't tell me what time she had told this girl to show up. But I'll give you a hint. She told her to show up when we opened. To clarify, she told her to come in when one person was opening up, before anyone else got there. I'll give you a guess who that one person was.

"Hey, Mr. Rede!"

"Oh God, please don't ever call me that again." Fortunately, it came out cheerful enough, despite my shock. Fuck you, Trish. I can go with your fucking surprises. And also, this girl was always happy as far as I could tell, like always. Did she just wake up all energetic and sunny like this? How? I couldn't have done that without a version of Ecstasy that I could take once a day.

"Sorry, sir." And she giggled easily, while my cock started getting blood.

Oh, but let me hear you call me that over and over and over... I'd have her crying it in bliss while she rode the highs of pleasure. Jesus, she really did look like a smaller, submissive version of Trish. What would she look like, flushed with desire and begging? She was so shy, so what would she be like when all those inhibitions were ruined with need? That's what turned me on the most to see and think of, especially with the shy ones. They'd be blushing until you corrupted them just the right amount and then they'd arch for more until they were all need and heat. And then?

Then they turned into wantons, sirens of lust, and they'd take all you gave them like a growling tiger, clawing the bed sheets for more, more, fucking more.

You know what, Trish, fuck you again. "Just Morgan is fine, honey." If you keep calling me sir you won't learn a damn thing and I'll be the shittiest teacher alive if I'm being honest. "Come on. I'm guessing she wants me to show you around while I make sure it's all set up."

"Oh, how much setting up do you have to do?"

"Not much, if I'm honest. I just like having the time and control to make sure everything is in its place and to make some coffee."

She followed me when I opened the door for her, brushing past me so that I could smell the deliciously innocent scent of cotton candy - oh, you'd be a delight to corrupt - and then she grinned at the interior. "This might sound silly, but walking in here feels like a victory. I didn't want to come to you guys for standard ink work because I wanted to learn from you so bad because I love your work just so much, you know? So it feels like some kind of awesome thing that the first step I get to take in here is for an internship."

And then she turned that look on me. That same sweet admiration that she had first turned to Trish. And I fell hard. God, I could imagine that look when she was on her knees, the way she'd sweetly look up and wait for instruction on how to please. There's a good girl. "I'm glad. It is pretty cool to get to chase a dream like that and it's not a small thing to earn Ezra Calloway's attention. You should feel proud. Come on. Let me show you around."

She was already filled with questions, but they weren't annoying at all. They were honest and sweet. For instance, she looked at my tile painting where I'd left it and tilted her head. "Is this what you do when you have free time sometimes?"

And I had to laugh. "Yeah, so, you'll find everyone who works here loves art in every extent. If they have a canceled session or a break for whatever reason, then they'll sit behind here and sketch or paint or something. I think it's why we all attracted each other, if I'm honest. We all never seem to get tired of the mindset, you know? The way it's so soothing and we can just let any kind of music play. Speaking of which, do you have a preference? I'm going to be honest, Nu Metal is usually the standard as a sphere of reference."

I held my phone out to Spotify playlists and she took it with a grin. "Yeah! Yeah, I definitely got one on here then."

I fully expected DDR or techno or something trance and happy, something you could dance to on Ecstasy, and I honestly wouldn't have changed it if she had chosen that. I'd have rocked that shit all damn day, thinking that that had to be how she was so happy. But she didn't.

At all.

I blinked when bloody Megadeth came on my stereo instead and stared at her when she gave me back my phone happily. "That playlist is one I made! It has a mix of all the old classics that have more of a swing/dance style and the Nu Metal stuff, so it's not too different from the comfort zone, you know? Also because I love Slipknot so much." And then she lifted her shirt sleeve to show me her shoulder where she had a tattoo of the Slipknot symbol with the word Maggot above it.

Fuck me, but this girl was going to fit right in. I grinned and lifted my sleeve, showing her the Slipknot tattoo on the outside of my arm, although it didn't proclaim me a Maggot. And now I wondered why the hell I hadn't though to add the word, though. "The tattoo you have beside that Slipknot one is more interesting though." That other tattoo... I knew what it was.

She laughed, blushing a deep shade that made me thrill, and then went to the desk. "Thank you. The other one is my favorite. Um. Am I allowed to go behind the desk and in the other rooms and stuff, Mr.- er, what should I call you?"

Please keep asking me permission for these things. Because it made me horny as hell to hear it, horny enough to influence my answer. "Of course. And Morgan or sir works." You literally just thought about why you can't have her call you that.

"Yes, sir! Is this your room?"

God, I liked that word. Trish was going to have a laughing fit when she got in and I didn't care. "Yes, honey. You'll only need one guess for which one is Trish's too." Because mine was covered in Star Wars along with ink and artwork posters and magnets. The cool thing about being a tattoo artist was that you could decorate like a 90s teenager as much as you liked. You could do whatever you fucking felt like if your reputation as an artist had grown and you had the clients and competition wins. Trish and I both did. Oh, it hadn't been easy, but now it was a dream come true.

Gigi laughed when she stood outside Trish's room, so happy, and I liked that. I liked that she seemed to love our dream and safe haven. I liked that this place was safe enough for her when she seemed reserved and shy outside of it. Already those qualities made me think of what we could do to combat the problems they would cause in getting her name out. We would have to heavily emphasize her artwork because she truly was an awesome artist. And then it sank in just how much of a Dom I was being to this girl. How I was thinking protectively of her when I didn't even know her so well yet. It was her presence, you see. She bowed her head in respect and had these eyes that were eager to learn.

I wanted to teach her. The problem was that I didn't want to keep the curriculum to tattoo work, if you get my meaning. "Yup. That's Trish."

"It's so amazing!" I grinned because it was. Trish's room was covered in ICP, Slipknot, Slayer, Eminem, Pokémon, and Yugioh. She didn't hide any of it either. It was all bold and right in your face. She had posters of her artwork, framed magazines that she'd been in, all kinds of shit. She was loud and proud about her achievements and her geekiness and her metal love.

Speaking of Trish... She opened the door and I went to help her in, lifting an eyebrow. "Really?"

She grinned and I rolled my eyes. "How do you like her?"

"Oh, I'm sure you fucking know, Trish. Hey, Gigi, would you like some coffee?"

I called the last to our new friend and she turned the corner. "Yes, please, sir."

And Trish paused, a slow smile crossing her face, my manipulative, awesome wife. "Such good manners." She pat Gigi's head, an action that made me nervous it was crossing a line, but Gigi only grinned back. "I like you already, honey. The rest of these foul mouthed jackasses are awful compared to you. Come on. You'll be staying with me today."

Just like that, Trish took the reins even while she gave me a smile that was pure evil. I could almost see her handing me a puppy to make me warm up to it and then taking that puppy back to begin training it. And oh man, it worked.

I wanted Gigi. I wanted to lean back on the bed while Trish showed her off to me, tapping her ass with a riding crop when she hesitated. Eventually we'd bring all of her shyness to heel. Look, Hollywood Jesus, you don't even know if she's kinky.

Except I kind of... sensed it. There's a feeling behind these things, you know? Like I could tell she was submissive just from being near her. It was the way her body naturally seemed to lean to Trish or I for protection, even while she lowered her gaze and tried to read our pleasure. Or the way she rubbed her neck when she was nervous, under the pretense of toying with her hair.

As for the kinky bit, that was a different sense but it was there. There's this kind of adventurous spirit you learn to recognize, this curiosity. Oh, and then the big red lights of things like wanting to be a goddamn tattoo artist and having a Roissy tattoo right beside that Slipknot tattoo. Not that that told me much. I had no idea what that Roissy ink actually meant to her but it was there. "Hey, Gigi?"

She looked up at me from where Trish was talking to her and Trish gave me a glare. "Yes, sir?"

"Show Trish your Slipknot ink. She'll love it."

Gigi laughed and lifted her sleeve and Trish's eyes snapped to the ink work there that wasn't the Slipknot tattoo. She grinned mischievously and Gigi giggled shyly at whatever she said.

Great. Continuum started. Now to keep going down it. How did you bring these things up, especially when the girl in question was such a doll and seemed to have such innocence in her eyes?

————

Gigi

It took me a few weeks, but I thought I was fitting in well with the store. Which was wonderful, actually, because when Dr. Calloway had suggested that he would be willing to give me a recommendation for a tattoo artist, along with a reference in himself, I had been nervous for a fair few reasons. One, Calloway was a disgustingly awesome surgeon and I didn't know if I could live up to that reference. Two, Morgan and Trish Rede had been a secret tattoo obsession of mine. Their artwork was... I mean it was amazing. Because it spanned a few different areas which was impressive. Like they could both do the cartoon style artwork and the realistic stuff and the gothic thing. They could do serious portraits and they could do the playful animated idea. They both had this style that was adaptable and that was beautiful to me. I thought it was the real reason why they were both award winners.

Anyway, I had idolized their stuff. Working under them to learn? It was this dream come true, the kind of dream that you wanted so bad that you kind of didn't dare chase it for the terrible chance of disappointment. What was more, Trish always seemed to look down at me with this sense of fondness and protection, something I loved. And I didn't just kind of love it. I really enjoyed the feeling of someone protecting me. I loved their tattoo shop, which was part of a chain. They showed me the other shops too and every one of them had this feeling and it wasn't just the building and it wasn't just Trish and Morgan. It was the people that they attracted because they were both so welcoming of anyone and everyone. They didn't judge anything at all and they had this protective and calming nature all the time. The more I got to watch them work, the more I fell in love a little. And they seemed to like me too and they always praised when my artwork grew in nature.

And it definitely grew being around them. I had taken to drawing all the time. And they started letting me practice more and more little things on myself, standard things that I could cover over later, just to get me into the grove of it.

And every night, they always made sure to remind me when to come back. Sometimes it was Morgan and sometimes it was Trish. The night when I got outed for my double life, it was Morgan who held the door open. "Wish you could stay for the rest of the night sometime, kid."

Trouble with that was I had another place to be some nights, but I grinned. "Well, some nights I don't have to leave. What about Thursday, sir?"

He smiled and it was genuine and welcoming and... something else that always made me shiver just a little. Something dark with interest. "If you could, Trish would likely enjoy your company that day. She's pretty much in love with you and your music."

I laughed. That was another thing. They loved my taste in music. Loved it. "Can't argue good tastes! I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Stay safe, Gigi, and behave."

"Yes, sir." I smiled up at him. He always ended the night with those words while Trish always said, "Don't get into trouble, Gigi," with this playful grin. I loved them for it. It always came from this place of caring.

I left the store hurriedly. One day I would learn better than the amount of stalling I did at their door, but the truth was I didn't want to leave their place to go to my other job. I held my duffel bag while I walked and opened it to start pinning my hair back in these cute, smaller french braids. Some nights I went for a bitchy look, some nights I went for mischief and brattiness. That night I went for sweet. Cute. I knew how to play on my face and I knew my limitations. Trish's stature, for instance, would go better with that hot, strict teacher look. It was all about playing on what you had. For me, I worked out every day to keep up some body tone, I ate healthy, didn't drink too much, and I never smoked. Body care was good. Too many people went into the rougher lifestyles and then got too rough with it and it hurt the body.

I played a little smarter with the rough side of life. Teasers was a strip club down a lively block and that's where I worked. And the awesome thing about Teasers was that it had excellent ventilation, which was one hell of a unique factor where I lived. Most of the buildings in my city were old and had the shittiest venting and circulation around. It was a key factor in my choosing to work there. There was so much cigarette smoke in these places. Dear God, it's terrible for you. But I needed money to earn more money in the next place of business for me that same night, so I started there since I had the body for it.

"Hello, David. How is it tonight?"

The bouncer at the door laughed and waved me through. There was a back door but I liked seeing David if I'm being honest. I liked seeing all of the bouncers. They were always off limits in my mind, you know? They were these guardian figures for the girls who worked in a place like Teasers. "Good, Angel. You'll have some fun tonight, I think."

"I have fun every night!" I waved at him when I walked by and tried to not think about the absolute lie in those words. I didn't mind working there. And I loved to dance, don't get me wrong! But... I don't know. Whenever you fake love and lust for drunks, it starts to affect your thinking sometimes. It starts to take away from the party girl magic and disillusion you to some parts of life. It also affects your relationships, if I'm being honest. My last boyfriend was a month before I went to work with Morgan and Trish and... it didn't go well. He tried, love his heart, but the venom just got deeper and deeper until he started getting violent around me.

But the good things? The noise was upbeat and fun. I smiled as soon as I walked past David and waved at the bartender. There was an intoxication to how fake it was, to how it transformed you into a different name. Gigi fell away from me with the pulsing music and I was Angel instead, which wasn't very creative but to hell with it because it fit.

I finished fixing my hair while I walked to the back room. "Crys, David said I should have fun tonight."

Crys laughed at me where she fixed her skimpy halter top setup and I undressed, fixing my own sleazy pink bra and thong. It matched my nails and my makeup and I fixed a few glittering decorations to my hair, stroked myself down with smell good lotion and then added my cotton candy spritzer that I loved so much. "You will. A lot of construction types actually, and those are always chill. And downright polite, too. How are you always so happy? You are literally happy all the time and I don't get it. Most of the girls here are jaded in some way or hurt or cold or... I don't know, but no one is as happy as you."

I grinned. "I don't know actually. Sometimes I wonder myself but here we are. Oh, see you later! I have to check in and I have a song request for when I dance and then I want to flirt." I had flirted with the DJ relentlessly as soon as I started working, but not in an entirely sexual way. It turned out he played Apex Legends and I gave him conversations about different champions, so now sometimes I could ask for a song and get it.

But I never made it that far. I walked out of the room after making sure my bag and things were locked in my locker - I could have sympathy for other strippers and still not trust them with my makeup - and was caught by one of the bouncers. "Someone bought one of the private rooms to have with you."

I hesitated. Those rooms were usually easy money and they were pretty safe with the bouncers always near, since they were all wonderful at their job. But... "I didn't even talk to anyone yet, though." Hell, I had literally just gotten changed. Unless it was someone I had danced for before. That seemed rare in such a big city.

"Why don't you see who it is first, then?" I really loved the bouncers. They were all bigger than me and this one had dark hair and this kind smile.

"Yes, sir." I said it playfully and he laughed because playfulness was part of who Angel was and it made everyone love her. And I did love getting stared at and fawned over in this place, even if it was fake. People adored me and how sweet I could look and they paid to touch and it felt good. It was worth the rejections you sometimes got.

123456...9