Eager to Please Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir." Oh I loved how as soon as I walked in the door, there was no more Morgan and Trish. There was just Sir and Mistress. And I loved how they were clear with what would please them. I had been reading people for their pleasures for a long enough while that I would have never guessed how delightful it was to not have to do it.

"Good girl." And now that I had agreed to keep going deeper with their playing, they had become more and more obvious about the sexual aspect. Trish met us in the hallway, holding a black wooden paddle, a silver set of clamps, and a dildo no less, and Morgan turned me in his arms so that I was back to his front. "Show Mistress how pretty of an outfit you chose." I moaned low, staring at the paddle fearfully, while Sir trailed his hands up my sides to palm my breasts, lifting them to show them off. I curled into his touch, afraid but unable to truly cower or be small with the heels and I suddenly realized that was part of their purpose.

Trish noticed and she stepped forward. "Poor little kitten. She's still shy and you're tormenting her. Let her take the heels off so she can hide better, won't you?"

He laughed softly, breathing in the scent of my hair. "She looks lovely in them and she needs more confidence in this anyway. Sorry, little kitten. The heels stay, but you won't be standing for much longer anyway."

Oh my God, the way they spoke over me, the way their interplay gave me some hopes for mercy when one of them intervened... and then took away that mercy just as easily. It gave me this delicious sensation of both having hope sometimes, but being afraid to get my hopes up much as well. "Yes, Sir. Yes, Mistress."

Trish lifted my head, her hands on either side of my face and I couldn't stop from looking at the toys she held when she did it, so that she smiled soothingly. "Easy, scared little kitten."

Morgan massaged my tits so that I calmed. "Tonight's lesson is about punishment." My eyes snapped open and I quivered, except...

Well, I didn't have to ask why the punishment would happen. I knew why because I'd felt guilty about that petulant teenager statement as soon as I'd said it and it still made me feel awful. I took a deep breath, staring up at Trish with a little fear. I didn't know pain very well. These kinds of things weren't things I had explored and it scared me. "Y-yes, Sir. Yes, Mistress." Part of me wanted to beg for a reprieve, but another part felt so bad that I didn't beg for anything because it seemed like I didn't deserve to.

Trish stroked my hair. "Brave little kitten. What you said wasn't something we would normally punish you over, for the record."

It wasn't? I blinked, concerned and confused. And Morgan couldn't see my expression but he seemed to be able to guess my feelings anyway. "You see, this is part of the lesson. Sometimes punishment will be something we insist on. When you don't behave with appropriate submission or when you don't follow the rules, we have to enforce them. It's just part of it."

"But other times," Trish finished gently, "it's for you. To make you feel better because it helps and it's safer than you punishing yourself by not eating or something."

"I... don't think I understand." But I did know I was scared. "Um. Can I say 'yellow' even if we haven't started yet?"

Morgan's laugh was gentle against my hair. "You can say it anytime you like." They had given me safewords. Yellow meant I was nervous, but not at a limit. Red meant stop. Red meant no, at least not until they stopped everything and talked to me and made me okay again. "Don't know pain very well, kitten?"

"No." I shook my head. "I don't think I like pain."

He lifted my chin so that Trish lowered her lips to mine and I purred in pleasure at how soft it always felt to kiss another female. Females were just beautiful by nature and I couldn't help but be attracted to that form. "Pretty kitten. I think you'll find this to be a very different kind of pain than you're thinking of. Trish and I are not sadists. Can you trust us enough to let us show you? There's an orgasm at the end of it, but you have to be brave to get it."

"Yes, Sir." I said it instantly after that and he laughed softly because he knew why. So did Trish, for that matter, and she had a wicked grin too. You see, they had made me cum from making me grind Morgan's cock through our jeans while they watched. I would have never thought that something I was capable of, so the thought of a more direct orgasm, the thought of it coming from that dildo Trish held, made me curious enough to give it a shot.

"Horny little kitten. Good girl." He led me into the living room where I loved to spend the night and masturbate on the couch and he sat on that same comfortable couch, but he sat forward. "Since we're introducing you to all of this, Mistress had the idea that traditional was as good of a place to start as any. Over my lap."

Trish helped me over while I was still kind of stunned, wondering when I had crossed the line from reading and fantasizing about these kinds of things to actually doing them. It was this brief, wild heartbeat moment where I was in a twisted kind of ecstasy to get to feel this. And then I was over Morgan's lap and I arched, my ass feeling exposed enough to humiliate me and make me nervous. But his knees were a solid holding point to comfort me too. Trish fixed me so that my hands were placed on the floor and then stroked my back. "Toes on the floor too. Good girls don't kick Sir, understood?" And that word again. Jesus, I moaned with how it sounded in the atmosphere of what was coming and what they were doing.

I think that was when it really sank in what submission was meant to be and why people would indulge in it, why Morgan and Trish would think it perfect for me when my demeanor was always eager to please. That was when it clicked, why this type of play was something that people would make a lifestyle, rather than just playtimes. Because this strange mental sensation took over me. It was this connection with Morgan and Trish, this place where pleasing them was synonymous with my pleasure. It felt like floating, waiting for whatever they wanted to give me.

I took a breath for courage because I had been a bad kitten, but they could make that better. Morgan pet the paddle over my ass while I trembled delicately over his knees and Trish stroked my hair, raising the clamps. "Time for some pretty jewelry. It's going to hurt but I promise it will be worth it at the end."

"Yes, Mistress." I braced myself for them while she toyed with my nipples beneath the sheer top. She milked me for a moment and then I felt cold silver and she let it fall closed...

I whined, pathetically, panting air for just a bit. "Good girl." And I whimpered again but I really wanted to be a good girl again and felt like I deserved this still. And then the second one fell closed.

I shifted while Trish stroked my hair, closing my eyes. The sensation washed over me, settling into me, and at first it was terrible. The clamps initial application? It was this sharp feeling, demanding that I beg for them to be off right then. But the longer it settled in, the more the pain changed to something else. It became this uncomfortable pressure that made me shift.

And then it became something that wasn't entirely unpleasant at all and I didn't even know what to think about that. Morgan had said this pain would be different. I bowed my head, trusting him even more because he'd been absolutely right with the first part. Now for the other bit.

Trish spoke while she stroked my hair and I floated still, dazed with sensation. "Count to 15 for Sir, understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," I whispered.

"Good girl." Morgan's soft voice. I barely had time to register it before I cried out in shock when the hard, wooden paddle connected.

"Oh! One, Sir!" Like the clamps, this sensation warped and changed somehow. It stung when the paddle connected, but then the sting settled into my flesh to become this sizzling heat. And then it became something that made me think of the heat in my pussy. He struck me again with it and I was too shocked and shaking with need to do what I was supposed to and count.

"I suppose if you don't count that one, then I don't either," he said softly.

And I moaned to that. I felt controlled and, it will sound strange, cared for. I jolted with the paddle strike and cried out the number like a good girl. "Two!"

"Much better. What's this for, kitten?"

"For being petty and sulky and embarrassing and childish, Sir!" The words fell from me and somewhere between my throbbing nipples and the heat spreading across my asscheeks and the way my pussy seemed alive, it was only in that state that I realized just how guilty I felt. It was only when I was overloaded with sensation that I realized how awful I felt when Ezra had been giving me a chance that people would kill for.

And that's why the tears started. There weren't a lot of them, but I sniffled and held tight to Morgan's jeans all the same, going calm with surrender, understanding filling me. Morgan and Trish were right. This wasn't for them and their rules. This was for me. "Three," I squeaked out with the next strike. And Morgan seemed to understand. His strikes got harder, heavier, giving me more pain, just enough and he wasn't at all cruel about it. Indeed he pet my shoulders with his free hand while he intensified the pain. And now I wasn't afraid of it. I could take it and I needed it. I counted up to 8 while Trish knelt back down to kiss my tears.

"It's okay, kitten. It feels good to cry sometimes. We understand what you need." She held my face while I counted out up to 13 in between desperate moans. The strikes compounded and the heat that settled into my flesh after then? It only got hotter and hotter. What was more was that it seemed tethered to the pressure in my cinched nipples. And both of those things seemed connected to my sex. My clit felt impossibly swollen with need and there was this feeling of heavy pressure between my legs and up my abdomen with how hot this made me, to be held still and paddled over Sir's knee.

Morgan stroked my ass where it felt so, so fucking warm. It felt like part of the sexual fever that had taken me over. Trish spoke behind me. "Last two. Let's make them count, kitten. Be a good girl and ask Sir for them."

I closed my eyes, moaning in bliss. But of course I should ask him for the rest of my punishment. I was the one who needed it. "Will you please paddle me, Sir?"

I couldn't even manage to blush in that state. I was that far gone to both of their will. "Of course I will, for such good manners."

It was hard enough to make me shriek where it connected, the painful flames in both my ass and sex climbing in temperature. "14! Will you please paddle me, Sir?"

The tears had stopped streaking my face and I was crying out the words more desperately. Morgan and Trish understood something, you see. They understood that they needed to make the pain high enough to stop my crying because that was the moment they knew I was going through a little bit of a trial since I was new to everything. But it had to be a trial, otherwise it wouldn't have alleviated my guilt.

As it was, the last paddle strike made me shriek again and I went limp across his lap, whimpering, "15." It was magical. And I was stunned. All in all, the entire thing had taken all of a couple of minutes, but it had worked. I felt adequately chastised for what had bothered me, having taken a little more than I even thought I could handle. I lay still, floating in that special place and wondering at how I seemed to fit there. Hell, I seemed to fit over Morgan's lap and under Trish's hands. I had always had the nature of a pacifist loving pleaser, even if I did sometimes go to questionable places and keep questionable company.

I lay still and wondered only briefly, however. Morgan pulled me back to reality.

When he thrust two fingers inside of my pussy and I shouted in shocked ecstasy.

————

"Oh my God, oh please, oh Mistress, I- oh!" My words ran together into nonsense. I was more wet than I'd ever been in my life, so fucking drenched that I could hear it as soon as Morgan shoved his fingers inside of me. He laughed over me, amused by my meaningless begging.

"Our little kitten likes discipline."

"Because she's a good little kitten. Listen to how wet and messy you are, pretty girl. I think you should tell Sir thank you for that paddling since it so obviously helped you this much."

I moaned, panting like a wounded animal. "Thank you, Sir, for my paddling. Thank you for my discipline and punishment lesson." The words just came to me when I would have blushed like crazy before to say them. But now they felt right and I felt drunk. God, I couldn't see straight and I couldn't think. My world felt like a blur of desire and pleasure. I couldn't focus on anything besides riding those fingers as they pumped me.

"You're very welcome. Mistress is going to need a bigger toy for you, I think. Ask her to feel you and see for herself."

Being between the two of them? It was goddamn exquisite. "Please feel how wet I am, Mistress," I whimpered.

"Such a good idea, pretty kitten." And I thought that Morgan was going to withdraw for her to finger me instead. But that's not what happened. He manipulated his hand to allow for Trish to fill me even fuller, their fingers entwining together inside of me so that they could both spread me. And I thought I was going to die from the pleasure. I lifted, dancing without rhythm, only knowing I needed more and more.

But Trish laughed over me and pulled away so that I whined in desperate protest, still clinging to Morgan's jeans and shaking. "Sir is right. You do need a bigger toy, kitten. We promised you an orgasm when we were done and it wouldn't do for it to be less than you deserve for being so well behaved."

"Yes, Mistress." God, was that my voice that was so pathetic? I was a mewling little pet on Morgan's lap. And he only made it worse while we waited.

He slapped my ass and shook it. "Your ass is perfect for impact toys, kitten. We'll have to show you more outside of punishment. How red it turns from being paddled." I choked out cries while he taunted me, flying so high in that mental place that I never wanted to leave it. I belonged in that special place that took so much pleasure out of serving. It was like I'd been born for it and just never knew it. "Come here. Stand up."

I obeyed in a state of numbness, following where he led with fervent need. I craved for orgasm, but I needed to serve and obey them. Morgan smiled up at me, his dark hair still pulled back and tied at his neck and his blue eyes still sparkling with lust. I could lose myself in his and Trish's eyes with the way they both had that dark protection in them, that thing I now knew as sexual dominance that carried gently over into every aspect of their lives. "Legs spread wide," he said softly. "Bend over and hold my shoulders." He positioned me so that I was standing with my legs on either side of his and bent forward to hold onto him. The result being I was, indeed, spread very wide and I was available.

And I learned why when Trish kissed my neck. "A bigger toy... and also one I can better fuck you with." I moaned and my pussy pulsated with desire even before she touched me. It was almost like it widened to be fed and filled. Because I suddenly knew why she had gone to get a different toy. It wasn't entirely that it was a bigger cock to fuck me with. It was also that it was a strap on cock that she could wear.

Morgan wrapped his hand around my throat while Trish manipulated the toy at my entrance. "Don't close your eyes. Let me see it when Mistress fucks you."

Jesus, these two were merciless. I stared down at him while he smiled sinfully up at me, watching me cry out when Trish's cock toy slid inside of me. What was even hotter was the way she moaned behind me, made all the more perverse by the fact that she wasn't feeling much from it yet. I knew the strap on probably had something to stimulate her too, but she wasn't deep enough to have that yet. She just loved the sight of it that much.

I held tight to Morgan's shoulders and Trish rocked me on the strap on until I was finally seated. And oh my God, it really was a large toy, the kind that was made to slay a chastised submissive with bliss. Her first strokes with it were slow, opening my tighter pussy for it. She laughed into my hair behind me while Morgan smiled wickedly. "You'll need to practice opening up for our toys, kitten. We prefer to fuck together, so you'll need to learn to take one in your pussy and one in your asshole. It might be a tight fit for a while and you might feel like your holes are stuffed too much, but that's okay. You still need to take it like a good girl, understood?"

Yes, yes, yes, I definitely understood. I stared down at Morgan and imagined this thick cock toy was in my asshole instead and he was working himself into my pussy, having to fight with such a painfully tight fit while I cried out in frenzy with every inch he would force. And the image was enough to make my arousal skyrocket. Morgan laughed, this sexily dark sound that made me shiver in my bliss. "Oh, little kitten loves that idea. She likes it so much that I bet we could take this jewelry off and watch her fly." Trish answered him with a laugh of her own.

"Such a horny little kitten we found." But she redoubled her fucking with the strap on, grasping my shoulders even while I held onto Morgan and pant desperately, so close. I was so close.

And then he released the clamps and quickly covered my mouth. Sensation zinged back into my nipples and it should have been agony but it wasn't. I was so high up in ecstasy that every sensation only served to get me closer to that tidal wave of release. I squealed behind Morgan's palm, arching while my eyes closed, but Trish growled behind me. "No. Bad kitten! You look at Sir and let him see it when you cum for us." I barely managed to think straight enough to obey, if only because her words aroused me so much, and I had to make myself stare down into Morgan's eyes while I quaked in this form of awesome and shattered ecstasy.

He growled at the sight and pulled my head down to kiss me while Trish still fucked me like a piston. His kiss was this brutal thing and his other hand stroked between my legs so that I cried out into his mouth while he held my pussy's lips spread for me to take more, feeling the slickness on his fingertips around the brutal strap on. His voice was forceful when he pulled away to speak. "It takes Mistress a nice long time to fuck herself to orgasm with that strap on. You take it for however long she needs, understood?"

"Yes, Sir!" And I absolutely understood. I stayed spread and bent while Trish railed me and I mean she could fuck. It was an evil pace, each thrust rubbing her clit with something on the inside of the harness. She made these soft noises behind me, but they were only soft in volume. They weren't growls like a male would make. Instead they were more like sensual snarls, a kind of eager sound for that race of pleasure. It was that that made me cry out, "Oh please, Sir! Please, Mistress! Please!"

"Ask for what you need." Morgan still made me stare down into his eyes and it made it even worse to ask but I was so fucking desperate.

"Please, may I cum?"

Morgan let go of my pussy to pinch my nipples where they were so inviting right in front of his face. "Yes. Cum. And you be a good kitten this time and let me see all of it."

And that time I didn't look away. I arched lower for his delicious torment and he slapped my breasts and that's what set me off. The sound of his slap made me squeal and I could barely even focus on his blue eyes, so hot with his lust they looked purple.

1...456789