Eager to Please Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it was a light I liked an awful lot. "More, please. I want to know more. Will you teach me submission, please?"

Morgan smiled up at me, holding me on his lap where he was still so hard beneath me. Trish nuzzled my hair while he answered carefully. "We can go as far as you like, but I think we'd be remiss if we didn't warn you of something. For some people, this style of sex is like playing a game. Kind of like how you drop Gigi and become Angel when you dance, you know?" I nodded and he stroked my hair. "The thing is Trish and I sort of prefer to live that life. We're not hardcore players, exactly. But in our relationships before we've noticed that, to our submissive, we are Sir and Mistress and not Morgan and Trish. Does that make sense at all?"

Just hearing the words from his mouth made me so horny that I had to breathe to focus, but I forced myself to consider his words and curled closer. "You mean that you think of the 'roles' as your real selves, at least as far as I would be concerned?"

Trish kissed my hair. "Yes, kitten. It's caused problems before because our relationships are already a third party and when we treat them as our pet all the time... well, it hasn't worked out well so far."

I considered what they were saying and I didn't know a lot about how these things were supposed to go but I could imagine some things. Like how someone else might feel if they were brought in, already as an "outsider", no matter how untrue that term may be. And I thought I could see it. But for the moment, I was just curious. "I don't know that I'll be good at it, but I would still like to learn, please."

"Such a brave kitten." Trish helped me down onto my knees, so that I was looking up at her and Morgan while she sat down. "We'd love to teach you then. Your side lesson is communication."

Morgan grinned, petting me while Trish gently guided my head to rest on her knee. "You have to tell us what you feel or this won't work. It's how Trish and I see other people sometimes. Without the trust and communicating, it falls straight the fuck apart."

"Yes, Sir and Mistress." Oh, but if their form of playing involved me saying those words all the time, I thought it sounded wonderful. And I wanted them to show me more. I liked that mindset that felt so calm and peaceful while pleasing them, that same one that felt right wearing their collar and cuffs. Morgan pressed his thumb to my lips and I opened up to suck, smiling around it. Because I got horny just doing that while kneeling between them, especially since Trish was still stroking my hair.

Morgan laughed. "If you want to keep playing, we will. It's a sexual type of relationship, understood?" And I nodded around his thumb, shivering with both nerves and eagerness at the thought of fucking either of them. "Alright. We'll teach you how to suck cock."

"And how to eat cunt like a greedy little kitten." I moaned around Morgan's thumb and whimpered quietly so that they both laughed.

"And how to beg, but you already seem to be good at that." I arched and whimpered again, still clothed, but feeling naked in some strange way. Trish laughed and stroked me and Morgan pat my head. "Stay the night with us tonight, kitten? We have other things to talk about, but I'd really rather do it in the morning, after you've had time to sleep on everything."

"Yes, Sir. Yes, Mistress. I have a change of clothes."

But we didn't go to sleep right away. They kept me at their knees, petting me while Trish leaned against Morgan's shoulder and he wrapped an arm around her. I looked up to see them kiss, while they stroked me, as if they really wanted to just enjoy the moment. And I wondered how long they had tried to find someone to submit to both of them like they wanted. I wondered if I was being selfish, when I wasn't sure about my own emotional stability about these things.

But then I quit thinking and rested my head on their knees, cuddling close in my cuffs and held calm by the pretty collar around my throat. They ended up lifting me onto their couch and covering me with what they called their kitten blankets. They were these soft, thin fleece that made me snuggle down and cuddle. They made me wear a spare stripper outfit too and after they went to bed, I held my fleece close and whispered, "Meow." And then again. "Meow."

And I liked it. I liked it an awful lot.

————

Staying there also allowed me to see some of their morning routine. Trish was up first since she opened for the day and she started her coffee machine with a growling yawn, something that made me giggle. She turned around to see me looking at her and raised an eyebrow, a small grin crossing her face. "Laughing at Mistress is rather rude."

I laughed. "Growling because of the wonderful morning sunshine is rude, too!"

"Oh, God. You're actually a morning person. I thought you got to the store like that after a shower or something, but you are one of those legit morning people."

Morgan wasn't far behind her, but he clearly hadn't had his shower yet because he didn't have to go in until later. Even so, it seemed he obviously woke up to see his wife in the morning. "Good morning, Snow White." Trish narrowed her eyes at him and he grinned, going to sit down beside me on the couch. "Sleep well, Gigi?"

I smiled too because they had the most comfortable couch I'd ever felt and I was in love with their morning banter. "Yes, S-sir."

He stroked a hand through my hair with a faint smile when I stuttered. And Trish finished with her Keurig to sit on the other side of me. "Aw, little kitten is nervous in the light of day." But she was gentle with her teasing, so that I giggled even if I blushed.

"I still want to-to know more, though, please, if you'll have me, I mean."

Trish sipped at her coffee and, despite her morning person banter, she was smiling with affection and happiness. "We would love to. We talked about all kinds of ways to train you last night."

Morgan wrapped an arm around me, with this wicked grin. "We realized all the possibilities that came with having a new little player to train." Train. Oh, I loved it when they used that word. "But before Trish leaves, we have something else to talk about, kitten. Last night started because Ezra had a deal to offer you. Understand that we don't care that you work at Teasers, but I think you should consider his offer all the same. Would you like to hear it and talk about it? I warn you that Ezra will find a way to ask anyway. I think he knows that Trish and I are merely more friendly."

I stared up at him, considering both of them. It would be an insult to even suggest that Trish and Morgan had just been manipulating me for this moment. And Morgan was totally right. If I was going to talk with anyone about this, I would rather it be Morgan and Trish than Ezra.

And so that's how I ended up with my knees under my chin, tucked between both of them, and casually talking about changing up my bad habits in the calmest way possible. And Ezra's offer truly was something I couldn't pass up. If Morgan and Trish judged me worthy of more intensive study, he wanted me to stop my night "jobs" and focus on working under them and switch to classes on campus after the break if I could still switch. And odds were I could still switch, even if it was this late. At nights, I was also supposed to go to Ezra's floors and clean his private office.

In return, he paid me. It was the type of chance no one got and it irked me. "I... Can I still speak freely?" I asked.

Trish tapped my nose. "You may, but be respectful to Sir and Mistress always. If you wish to keep playing, it's something you'll need to get used to."

I nodded, biting my lip. "Ah, I was going to say that I have problems with charity."

Morgan laughed. "I don't think you're getting it with Ezra. You will be paying for it... with freedom. He's buying control over you with a percentage of what he gets in interest in one of his accounts. He'll want your grades and he'll pester Trish and I to make sure you're behaving yourself. Also, I can tell you that our relationship will have zero judgment on this. He wants you kept as busy as possible, though. Apparently he doesn't trust you with the slightest bit of free time." He touched my nose. "He says you're ambitious as fuck but learned all the bad ways to go about it. That being said... well, being in a relationship with us and hanging out over here means you're not doing other extracurricular activities, so there is that benefit."

I growled in irritation, glancing up at both of them. "So what, I become a stripper and he judges me for it and wants to treat me like a kid?"

Goddammit. It was only after I said it that I realized how petulant it sounded. I instantly regretted it, my face turning red. Morgan lifted an eyebrow at me anyway, making sure I flinched back, and Trish shoved his shoulder. "She already looks like she wants to take it back. You've said some petty shit in the last week alone so play nice with our kitten." But her gaze was direct when she looked at me anyway. "Don't be a brat. It doesn't fit well on how good you are at basically everything thus far. No, I seriously doubt Ezra fucking Calloway is judging you. I think he wants to teach you and he's a goddamn control freak so he's shitty at doing it, but here we are. Morgan and I are your buffer, so do you want his offer through us or not?"

Direct. Commanding. And her voice definitely didn't treat me like a kid, which had been my complaint. It forced me to sit up straight and answer for myself in a clear voice, an answer I would have to take responsibility for later. "Yes, I will take it." And then, after she said it like that, I felt even worse for being such an idiot about it to begin with. I looked down and curled to Trish's side. "I'm sorry."

Morgan pat my head. "It happens to the best of us, honestly. For the record, I didn't want to influence your decision in this, but I think it was the smart choice."

I smiled up at him, curious about this new little relationship and world I found myself in. It had not been what I expected of the night before, but... well, it was interesting if nothing else. And I liked the way they tucked me between them and pet me in the morning. It was as if they were adding a new cat to their morning routine. Trish ended up leaving and Morgan guided me to the bathroom, giving me a towel, and I already had my spare clothes. In the quiet of their house, left alone, I had time to think a little.

I thought about how Morgan and Trish said they preferred to be Sir and Mistress in their relationships and I wondered something. What if it did work for me? What if this was a game I never had to stop playing, a role I could dress myself in like I had dressed myself in the role of Angel? But what if I never even had to take this role off? Would I be okay with that? Angel got exhausting sometimes.

At the same time, none of my previous relationships had gone so well. And maybe it was because I hadn't been under some kind of control. The truth was I didn't know whether or not structure was something that might help me in life. It was entirely possible that it would though because I had never really had it. I didn't see this as an answer to all my problems or anything, don't get me wrong. Everything came with its own problems.

The question became if this thing had problems that were worth its fulfillment. Everything in life could be narrowed down to investment and return. And I was curious enough about what the return on this could be to give it a shot. If nothing else, I would probably learn a lot about bisexual sex.

————

Morgan

Trish and I walked a careful line. On the one hand, we couldn't help but be overprotective and that included when Gigi was in the store with us. She always met one of us at the doors after she agreed to learn the ropes with us, but we carefully set boundaries. That was all it was, for the time being. Learning the ropes. We knew better than to go down deeper commands or even a deeper relationship. In fact, we didn't even put a label at all on it for the time being. She wasn't our girlfriend. If you called her anything, our submissive would be close, but even that wasn't it because we told her that these weren't all our rules. And she understood what we meant, that eventually if she wanted to keep going things would turn into more and the rules would change.

But for the time being, she just met us at the doors like always and only some of the atmosphere changed. For instance, when she met me at the door a few days later she smiled respectfully and bowed her head. "Hello, Sir."

"Good girl. You put in your notice that you were leaving Teasers and went to the campus to see if you can switch to classes there, right?"

"Yes, Sir." She followed me inside and God, the smell of her cum always assaulted me randomly now. Whatever else happened, it seemed a very good sign that she got so aroused off saying the words. It was a promising place to start and work from. "I couldn't switch all of them. It's late, but I switched half of them and talked to Ezra and he was satisfied."

"You can be sweet when you try. Imagine that." My voice was dry and teasing, but it made her grin at my implication and she went to Trish's room. Sometimes we had days where we would do these generic tattoos for people who just wanted ink done and didn't care about design, like, at all - sounds shocking, I know - and Gigi had gotten good enough and loved enough that a few of those would let her ink silly designs on them for free. Something like a pro bono case for a lawyer, I guess.

I actually have no idea if that's a good analogy, but it sounds pretty close to a beginning artist trying to get their name out. Trish showed off the ink work that Gigi had given her as her advertisement and they became a lot more willing. Trish Rede was one hell of a name in that world. And if Gigi was nervous, she didn't show it. She worked her ass off and when she couldn't do actual ink work, she made sure she was seen sketching and it was always something badass that she knew would get the attention of our clientele. She was clever.

That day was great. She got to do two easy mode tattoos and sometimes she got unhappy at how slow it felt for her, but Trish and I scolded her when she tried to fuss. This was permanency and she didn't need to rush shit. Beyond that, Trish and I distracted her with the fact that we both had tattoo fetishes. We pet her while she sat at our knees one night and told her how horny it made both of us to see her leave her mark into someone's flesh as her canvas.

It worked. For all Gigi's weird innocence, she was very obviously turned on by Trish and I. Every bit as much as we were turned on by her. For those few days, we had her kneel at our knees but we didn't session or play. We just talked, taking it slow. Trish and I were wary. We had had too many failures and we didn't want to fuck this up or hurt Gigi.

But that day, Trish came up to me while Gigi worked with the gun - we both always watched over these moments as it made our clientele more comfortable and helped Gigi - and stroked my shoulder. "Look at the way he looks at her while she inks him. God, he's head over heels for her." And I had to grin because the guy Gigi was doing work for really was all about her. And now that she had stopped her night life, she had started to wear her hair up in the store, had started to wear softer toned makeup. But my God, she still used what she'd learned on how to please males. She just read this guy and knew he'd like a more dominant female and she gave it to him, sitting up straight because she knew he'd find it pleasing. And her ink work came out perfectly. Granted it was the type of basic tattoo that was hard to fuck up, but even so. She did it and he grinned at her. Hell, when he left he even left Trish a tip for her and Trish looked at me with this sexual fire.

Gigi turned her on and Trish wanted to play. The sight of her with the ink? Mmm. I wanted to play too, actually. Hell, I'd wanted to play since she'd called me Sir to greet me and the day before that and before that...

The intention to play started as just that, though, with no set game in mind yet, but then Gigi did something else that set the game for all of us. I didn't notice it at first but then when I was walking past the register after a piercing I looked down and saw it.

It was a picture of Trish and I arm wrestling. A bottle of Fire Jack sat beside of us and a cigarette was in the ashtray while we tussled, grinning at each other in competition. And I could tell instantly whose artwork it was because I had come to learn her sketching very well. And she perfectly captured Trish's hot, wild haired look. I touched my own long hair where it was tied back, like she had drawn it, and grinned. I did have a tendency to tie it at the base of my neck halfway through every day. "Gigi. What's this?"

She paused and swallowed, fidgeting. "I'm sorry I acted like a bitch when you were both just trying to help me with Calloway. It bothered me and, well, I know pictures don't make up for it. But I really am sorry."

Poor little kitten. It really did make her upset. I glanced at Trish, who smiled at me. You see, Trish and I had a way to help that.

You know that feeling you can get of guilt and shameful embarrassment? That feeling that makes your cheeks turn red and makes you wish you could get rid of at least the embarrassment? Well, you see, kink wasn't all about sex. And there were benefits to things like a D/s relationship, for both sides. Submissives were prone to that guilt. Hell, they sometimes felt it even when their top didn't feel like a transgression had been made. It was shitty sometimes, but the good news was that there was a way to help make them feel better, a way to purge all that guilt they gave themselves.

"Kitten." I pet her hair when no one was around and Trish leaned over the counter to fix her necklace. "I think you should come over and stay the night tonight for lesson number two."

Her eyes went delightfully wide and darkened with lust at the word "lesson". And so far as Trish and I had noticed, she had yet to turn on that playful stripper persona to try to manipulate either of us. At first I had wondered if that would be a problem between us, but it was an unfair thing to think. She was real and authentic with us. "Yes, please, Sir and Mistress."

Trish touched her nose. "Bring one of those cute outfits you have, a favorite one, and a change of clothes, okay?"

By "cute outfit" Trish always meant Gigi's stripper clothes and I didn't argue that. We both seemed to have the agreed mindset that we wanted Gigi in that lingerie even more than we wanted her naked. "Yes, Mistress."

"And heels." I added that one while Trish grinned wickedly. I had been taunted with the version of Gigi that made me want to beg for more but now she had agreed to give us more and I was hell bent on taking it to my heart's content. Gigi giggled and then we had to go back to work, break over. I had an HCH piercing to do.

But that night she was ours again for lesson two. Atonement, punishment, and why they were necessary for any submissive.

————

Gigi

Morgan was the one who met me at the door because it seemed that he had the most particular preferences on how I was dressed. He made me change into my black and pink nightie, smiling his approval at my cute choice, and then he fixed me with that delicate little collar and those cuffs again. And this time my cat ears were black, although they were still hair clips that he fitted to my curled locks, pinning them to make sure they were secure. The heels were last and his eyes lit up with desire when I wore them.

"Such a sleek little kitten you make. Mistress and I would both prefer you to keep up with your waxing and nail polish, please."

1...34567...9