Eager to Please Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's either going to finger herself or stroke me while asking me how it felt, how cute you were, how you looked at me. Trish and I don't play nice with each other. We try to see who can make the other one more wild and aggressive first because we won't beg. So she's going to make me tell her every dirty fantasy I have of you when you're dancing. She's going to make me tell her how I thought about you calling her 'Mistress'."

God, the scent of cotton candy was still there but now there was another scent, one that was even more wicked, one that made me give a soft growl, although I didn't think she could hear it. The music wasn't as loud back here, but it was still there, still pulsing lust. And the smell of her cum at hearing this made me feel frenzied. "She'll make me tell her how soft you were and how hot you danced, how you got into it. She'll make me tell her again how much I like hearing you say, 'yes, sir' when we're at the store."

Gigi made a low sound in her throat before she caught herself. She crouched low in her heels, her chest brushing up my lap while she looked up at me with that gaze that craved to please. "Yes, sir," she breathed.

God in heaven. Here's what got to me the most. I knew she was acting and she was acting goddamn well. But all the same, it was to please me in that atmosphere, to live up to an ideal. But I knew Gigi outside of that place already and I knew she called me "sir" without it being an ideal, just to naturally be respectful.

So if that was the ideal version, the fantasy version, what would the real thing be like when I wasn't letting her tease me and take control? What would it be like when she cried out the honorific while she was begging for just one more stroke of my cock or Trish's strap on? Or when we had her between us, strapped to a St. Andrew's Cross, and one of us sucked at her nipples while the other tormented her clit with vibrator until she begged in need?

Please, Mistress, I ache!

Only after you make Sir cum first. That's just good manners, little kitten.

I stared at her when the dance was over, meeting her gaze while I smiled wickedly. She bit her lip, shyly, and she looked gorgeous when flushed with arousal. We were quiet while she walked me to the door, acting like nothing was wrong. But she went to the bar for a moment and then came back to me to say goodbye and when she did, she clasped my hand and I tilted my head curiously at what she gave me. "Do you guys stay up late?"

I laughed. "For you, Trish would stay up however long she had to, honey."

She nodded and bit her lip. "Tell Ezra I won't go to the other place tonight and I'll... I'd like to hear his offer if he sends it to you or... or whatever he wants."

I nodded, trying to ignore my raging hard on and my God, I didn't have any self control left after she was done with me. It was bloody humiliating. But there was good news. She didn't seem too controlled either.

Because she had given me an "I owe you" for what I paid her, written on a piece of scratch paper from God knew where, and looked back over her shoulder while she walked away.

And later that night, the doorbell rang and Trish grinned up at me where we sat watching a movie together, having had our own fun after my unexpected foray. She jumped up eagerly while I paused the movie and followed her to the door, trailing behind, thinking of what Ezra Calloway wanted to offer Gigi in place of her night life. Because apparently being a stripper wasn't all of it. The girl I had once thought so innocent was also, it seemed, good at Texas Hold'em and playing people.

Gigi looked a lot different in the doorway of our apartment. She looked more shy, with an apology in her eyes and she stepped forward to give Trish the money she hadn't been able to give back to me in Teasers. Oh, she still had the beautiful doll makeup on and her hair was pinned up in that killer way. I wondered if she had that to-die-for outfit on under her jeans and jacket, wondered how she'd look dancing when she wasn't at work. Because now she had her head slightly lowered in respect in the same way she did at the store and she was more the real version of herself.

Trish tugged her in the doorway and hugged her with that protective look she got. "Look at you. Of course it wouldn't affect your learning with us. Understood? Nothing personal that might happen will ever affect that. You're a good artist and you deserve what you're working for."

Gigi gave a visible sigh of relief. "Okay. I was worried. And I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

"Don't be. It was your life and business and I can guarantee you that we don't have room to judge."

Gigi looked at me and I smiled, finally speaking up. "That's not the complete reason why you're here, is it?"

She glanced up at Trish and curled closer before she said, "I want to know more."

And I grinned, while Trish stroked her hair. "Brave little kitten."

————

Gigi

Oh man, what was I doing? First Ezra and now this. But the fact was that the lap dance I'd given Morgan was one of the best I'd ever done. Normally, I didn't get so aroused doing these things. Playful and manipulative, yes, but with Morgan?

Hearing him talk about his and Trish's relationship made me... burn. I knew about kinks and I knew some of the words. I even knew some fringe edges, but I had never played. But suddenly, teasing Morgan and making myself into his ideal?

Let's just say that being his ideal hit closer to home that anything else ever had. And what was more was how intriguing his relationship with Trish was. I had dated as a stripper before, had gone with open relationships, and they had always ended up toxic in some way. But the two of them so obviously loved each other and hearing about how they wanted others in their bed made me...

Well, I kind of wanted to be part of that. I kind of wanted to see more of it and not just because it was hotter than hell. So now I was sitting at Trish's table while she made me hot chocolate and Morgan was sitting across from me. "So you don't drink, huh?"

I shook my head. "No. The cigarette smoke is bad enough and alcohol is very rough and dehydrating. I prefer to stay sober while working and I'm pretty vain, so I like to be healthy too."

"Good girl," he said softly. And it made me feel very different things from the time Ezra said it. It made me remember looking up at Morgan and repeating the words "yes, sir" while his eyes were so hot with fire. He smiled wickedly. "If you keep looking at me like that, it's going to make it very hard for me to keep thinking straight."

I blushed and Trish stroked my hair when she handed me my hot chocolate. "Ignore him. He'll behave himself. What would you like to talk about first?"

"Um." I took a sip of the hot chocolate and it was delicious. "I'm not actually sure what I want to ask. I don't think I know what to ask, if that makes sense. Um, when did you guys decide to not be, you know, the norm and how did you decide?"

Morgan snickered. "About the time we realized the norm is bullshit."

Trish threw a pen at him and turned to me while I giggled. "About the time we realized we were both perfect life partners, but also both tops."

"And about the time we realized we were loving people and had plenty of affection to give each other and a third person."

"And that we both loved to teach and nurture, but hated kids."

"And both craved more companionship and company and friendship."

I blinked, grinning because I couldn't help myself. They were both so obviously meant for each other and so open about everything. It was impossible to not feel like I was in a safe haven anytime I was around Morgan and Trish. Hell, they could finish each other's thoughts and they were playful all the time. Trish touched my nose. "Basically, always. We love people and fun. Hell, at the shop, we seem to collect people who feel like they're outcasts. They all seem to be that underground type, you know?"

"Yeah, I think I might have seen a tell or two that says that around the store." I said it teasingly because, holy shit, they really did seem to collect people. One time this drag queen came in and she ran up to Morgan and called him "daddy" in this happy way and he just went with it while Trish laughed in delight. "Um, so you decide to share submissives?" Trish nodded and I hesitated. "And you're interested in me."

She grinned and nodded again and it was Morgan who answered softly. "What do you know about playing?"

"Only the stories." I hesitated. "I've never done it or played kinky games. I haven't had a lot of sex in general, honestly."

Morgan smiled and leaned forward. "Would you like a demonstration? You wouldn't have to take your clothes off and there's no sex. If the mood is right, maybe touching a little, but that'd be it. Just to see if you like it? You definitely seemed aroused by hearing about it."

I blinked, thinking. I hadn't lied when I said I didn't have so much experience in the world of sex. I know that sounds crazy, but it was true. Outside of my boyfriends, I sold teasing, but that was it. But I was curious and my whole body felt alive after dancing for Morgan. So I took a leap of faith with the two people I had come to trust more than any other. "Yes. Okay, yes, I'd like to know."

Morgan grinned like a cat catching a mouse and Trish took my hand, while I felt more eager than I had expected to. "Lesson one. Collars, respect, kneeling, and the basics," he said with a wink. And then he went back to their room for some things while Trish guided me to their front room.

————

"Come here, little kitten. Get down on your knees." Trish's protective voice was absolutely perfect for commands. She sat down on their couch and gestured for me, so that I knelt between her knees. She was smiling still, though now there was something more devious in her eyes. "We'll like you on your hands and knees a lot. There's something satisfying about looking down at a sweet, kneeling submissive and watching her stare up at you. Some things are naturally submissive behaviors, you see, and you'll find that they encourage the feeling of surrender, along with some other things like gear."

"That makes sense," I said softly. And it did. Something had felt oh so right about looking up at Morgan even when I was supposed to be in control.

Trish smiled. "Now, let's work on answers. Why don't you try saying, 'Yes, Mistress,' instead?"

I tilted my head when she cradled my cheek, shivering at the memory of Morgan mentioning this. "Yes, Mistress." And oh, that felt good too. Not just good. It felt right and it felt like I was being a good girl just to say it.

That feeling only got better when Trish did, indeed, coo her praise over me. "Such a good kitten you make."

"But you're missing a few things," Morgan said behind me. I looked over my shoulder to him and swallowed when he came to me with those few things. A collar, a set of cuffs... and fluffy kitten ears. "I thought about how you seriously needed these the entire time you danced for me." Trish held my head still and I waited obediently while he fixed the hair clips in my braids, adjusting them so that they were even. "Such a pretty kitty." And that. Oh, somehow, that approval struck a deeper cord with me than did even the attention I got from dancing. I arched in Trish's hands and she laughed.

"He prefers to be called 'Sir', understood?"

"Yes, Mistress." Oh, man, I could really get used to this. I could act bold and dominating when I danced, but if I'm being honest it was only because I knew it would please the person I was dancing for. It was all about the energy when I was at work. But with these two?

It was like they were feeding me an energy that I worked better with. I loved pleasing people and making them happy and they both wanted me to make them happy in the easiest way. It was delightful. Trish smiled encouragingly. "Good girl. Now, collars have a lot of different meanings in this world. Sometimes it can mean slavery. Other times it's just a way to say you're in a loose relationship."

"For our purposes tonight," Morgan finished, "it's just a play collar to get you into the right atmosphere. There's a mindset that comes with wanting to please and we like to enforce that mindset."

"Yes, Sir."

He chuckled behind me before he finished with the collar and lifted my arms to fix the cuffs. "Now, these are for convenience too. Sometimes when we play, we like you restrained. Submissives always look sweet when they're a little more helpless and begging." But I was still stuck on the collar, on the way it felt snug around my neck, on the strange way it made me feel just a little more powerless.

Trish stood up to trade Morgan places, standing above me while he sat and leaned back. And I just watched, unsure and waiting. In Teasers I had known to grab his hand, where to take him, what to do. I waited to be told these things now, with that collar holding me still. "He told me all about you and how pretty you were. He loves your cotton candy scent, you know." I leaned into her hand while she pet me, enjoying the feeling of being kitten-like and graceful under her palm. "Show me this time. Dance for Sir, as a submissive this time."

I opened my eyes, staring up at her while she used a remote to turn on the TV stereo. She started music up and I blushed furiously when I recognized the song. DMX. Holy God, he really told her everything. "Um, I-" But why was I stuttering? How many lap dances had I given after Morgan? Why did this one feel different?

Trish laughed. "Shy now? No, no, kittens aren't shy. Kittens love to show off and prance. Up you get. I'll even help you to start off." She turned me in her arms while I found myself in a position I never thought I'd be in, needing to be shown how to dance before both of them. But the familiar song made me move under Trish's touch. Morgan spread his legs and approval lit his eyes and I felt a little better at the sight of it.

"Now I can touch you. Such a cute kitty with such a pretty collar." And his hands did trail up my sides. And then-

It sank in. I knew how to do this. I knew how to please. I straddled his lap, lowering myself to tease him, arching so my tits were in his face. Trish pressed her lips to my neck in approval and then lifted me back with the collar. Not brutally, but gracefully. She tugged me so that I was standing again and then turned me around to face her, pressing on my shoulders so that I dropped down to her waist line. And I parted my lips to tease up her naval, while Morgan leaned forward to growl in my ear. "Don't get me wrong, I loved the other version of you, but this is so much better. See how much different you move when you're being guided? See how you don't have to wonder whether or not you're giving us what we want?"

"Yes, Sir," I answered automatically, softly, loving the way the words felt so natural on my lips. Because oh, yes, but I felt like liquid when they guided me the way they liked me. It felt like pleasure in a different way than other dances felt. I didn't know what was happening, but I almost felt mentally... freed, maybe? I was supposed to please and they were dominating enough that I didn't wonder if I was doing that. It was like I mentally floated in a relaxed space.

"Such a good girl she is." Trish's hand circled my collar and I moaned, shocked by how much the action aroused me. I don't know what it was but her hand around my throat made me pleased, made me feel delicate and... submissive.

"Mistress." I lifted with her hand around my throat and tilted my face so that her lips got close, so close, to mine. And I couldn't tell who was teasing who anymore. I moaned and Morgan gave this dark laugh behind me, one that made me feel electrified. God, had I ever felt this sexual? I couldn't remember a time and I worked in a place of sex.

Trish was smiling but she didn't allow me the kiss I longed for and something in her gaze made me obediently stay away. Something in her gaze made me turn the way her hands manipulated me instead, like a good kitten. "That's it. Show me how you toyed with Sir."

"Yes, Mistress," I whispered but I was facing Morgan when I said it and his eyes lit up with lust.

"God, these tits." He growled the words and stroked his hand up the sides of them so that I leaned forward in desire rather than calculated dance teasing. The action made me stick my ass out and I brushed against Trish, who laughed behind me while Morgan smiled. "I told Mistress all about how you were a horny little kitten for me when I told you about us." I whimpered, blushing, because I had been insanely aroused when he had me dance for him. Morgan smiled wickedly up at me. "You were so turned on that I could smell you. Cum and cotton candy."

Trish purred, leaning over me to graze her teeth up my throat. "You smell like that now. Another key rule, though, is that good kittens always wait for permission to cum. You can ride though, if you like. Do you want to keep playing like this?"

"Yes! Yes, Mistress. Yes, Sir." God I was going to break and beg. And I don't think I'd ever done that before them. But Trish smiled into my neck and kissed me gently.

She placed her hands at my waist and pressed me down so that I brushed Morgan's cock through our jeans. He arched to tease me more, smiling while he did, and the tables were suddenly turned. I was the one being tormented and the two of them had all the control but oh, it was wonderful to have it like that. I lifted under Trish's hands and followed how she guided me, crying out when I rubbed against Morgan again. He curled a finger through my collar ring so that I met his eyes and then I couldn't look away. Trish was solid against my back, trapping me, and I wasn't dancing anymore. I was just riding his lap, trying to get even a little bit more sensation, so turned on from the thought of being between both of them. And then I did it. I broke and begged. "Please! Please!"

Morgan grasped my waist over Trish's hands and together they worked me. "Please what, little kitten? What's the matter? You sound like you need something."

Oh, this was evil! Morgan growled when their motion made me grind into his lap and I whined. "Please. Please..." I said it again, more pathetically, and Morgan laughed.

"Poor little pet. I think she needs help with the words, Mistress."

Trish had a smile in her voice. "I think so too. I'm feeling kind for such a sweet kitten. God, Sir was right, you do smell so good. Do you need to cum? Is that it?"

"Yes! Yes, please, Mistress!"

"What does Sir think?"

Morgan smiled up at me and his thrusts turned violent. "She is a good kitten and she was so brave to try out playing with us. But I want you to be brave one more time. Let's hear you beg like a good girl and say the words. Say 'please let me cum like a good kitten, Mistress and Sir'. Be a polite, sweet girl when you're horny for us."

I turned red despite being a stripper, despite being not at all innocent, and I nodded with a whimper. And even as desperate as I was, it took a few more thrusts while Morgan growled that animal sound that was more than arousing. But then I burst out, "Please let me cum like a good kitten, Mistress and Sir!"

Trish slapped my ass and Morgan shoved two fingers between my lips, his other hand a caress across my breasts that made me moan. Trish pressed her lips to my neck and then I yelped a shocked sound, going off with pure desire, stunned that it was that easy for me to do it. What was more, it was hotter than I expected, the mental arousal taking such deep effect. It was intense, as if the teasing through my clothes had made me all the more wild for what the build was like. I came back down from the slight pleasure high, still trapped a little bit in that floating sensation, and stared down at Morgan, wide eyed, seeing him in a different light.

123456...9