Eagerly Awaiting Anal Pt. 03

Story Info
Daddy’s submissive learns to rim.
1.1k words
4.32
7.3k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/01/2024
Created 01/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my head lower and gave Daddy's big full balls a kiss.

"That's it sweetie. Nice kisses to start hey?"

He stroked his cock with one free hand and filmed with the other. Daddy readjusted his position on the couch so his feet were up and legs spread wide. His cock stood tall amongst his thick pubes and his ass cheeks spread eagerly waiting for my tongue.

"Eyes open please sweetie - look at Daddy's treat for you."

I whimpered and knew Daddy was getting harder from the humiliation I was enduring. My lips brushed his hole and Daddy moaned ever so slightly.

"Who's a hungry girl?" Daddy asked wickedly.

I whimpered and kissed deeper. My wet lips touching Daddy's hairy hole and Daddy's legs spreading wider. I reluctantly poked my tongue out and started to lick. Slow little strokes up and down, thinking it would be over in a few moments.

Daddy smiled and put his hand on the back of my head "you have the choice to eat my hole like you're starving baby or I can force feed it to you. Your choice but you have three seconds to choose."

I whined and pouted "Daddy... it's hairy and sweaty!"

I started to argue and within the blink of an eye, Daddy had me flat on my back on the floor and was squatting over my face.

"Guess you wanted a bit of force hey? Why am I not surprised?"

I started to resist but Daddy then sat firmly on my cute little face, forcing me to wriggle down and position my tongue in his crack to be able to breathe and lick.

"Uhhhh yes baby. Start eating."

I started to slurp and tongue Daddy's hairy hole and felt his fingers strumming my clit as I obeyed.

"Mmmm fuck baby, thats it. Tongue fuck my hole baby. Taste Daddy."

I slurped and ate and felt Daddy slide a finger into my dripping cunt.

"Oooh you little filthy ass slut. You love to taste Daddy. It's making you gush."

I blushed deep red as my face was buried in Daddy's cheeks. My little clit was so swollen and dripping in my juices that I couldn't deny my excitement. Daddy's hole relaxed on my tongue and my tongue wriggled in deeper. Daddy grabbed my hand and brought it down to my pussy to coat it in my messy cream.

"Get it nice and sticky baby. Good girl. Here let Daddy help."

He guided my fingers into my dripping pussy and coated my hand in all my cream.

"Such a cream whore aren't you?"

I whimpered and continued to eat with a desperate hunger as Daddy brought my hand up and wrapped it on his thick cock.

"Stroke Daddy" I started to obediently stroke up and down, Daddy groaned and grinded on my tongue deeper.

"Mmm good work little one. You're so hungry aren't you?"

I moaned and ate more feverishly at the tight sphincter. My hand slid up and down Daddy's cock at an eager rate. Desperate to please him and taste the cream Daddy rewarded me with so regularly.

Now are you going to keep eating exactly like this if I get off your pretty little face?" I nod as I lick and Daddy grinds on my face hard for effect, making me whimper.

"Say it little one. Daddy wants to hear how you will continue to eat his hole like it's your favourite meal."

I shuffled shyly and wriggled under Daddy's strong frame so I could speak slightly in between licks.

Daddy kindly adjusted so he took most of his weight but his ass still rubbed my cute little face and made me feel very much his personal little fuck doll. His toy to use and do whatever he wanted.

"I promise I'll continue to eat Daddy's hole exactly like this when Daddy moves."

Daddy smiled and rubbed my pussy. "Good work little one. Come give Daddy a kiss."

I felt Daddy move and I moved out from his ass and licked my lips subconsciously, still hungry for his taste. Daddy pulled me close and into his lap, his big cock poking me right at my soft sticky entrance. Daddy held my chin in his hand and kissed me with a passion that made my tummy have butterflies. His tongue filled my small mouth easily and sucked and licked at my own.

"Mmmm such a tasty little girl." He grinned and rubbed my sticky core with skilful fingers. Loud wet sloppy sounds filled the room.

"Awh listen to that! You are drenched aren't you little one? Can't control your cunt can you? That's why Daddy owns it."

I nodded and humped at his fingers desperately, whimpering so adorably as he held me in his arms. My back against his stomach and his cock poking through my legs and rubbing against my entrance.

"Mmm little slut wants this cock doesn't she?" I nodded and grinded more on Daddy's cock, my creamy juices coating him.

Daddy pinched my nipples and held my body close to him and then said, "the only place your getting Daddy's cock tonight is in that pretty little asshole. And before that even happens princess, youre going to finish pleasing my ass."

Daddy tapped my legs and I hopped off his lap and watched him get onto all fours. His cheeks spread and his hole winked, inviting me in. I moaned and crawled closer to Daddy to continue pleasing him. Without even hesitating I dived in deep and pushed my tongue into his tight hole, beginning to tongue fuck him eagerly.

"Oooh you hungry little slut. That's it baby, tongue fuck my hole."

Daddy grinded his ass on my face and made sure my tongue was in nice and deep. I couldn't help but moan as Daddy's hole relaxed and accepted my tongue even more.

"oh baby, you love this. You're a little hungry whore for Daddy's hairy hole."

i slurped and nodded "im so hungry for Daddy's hairy hole. I want to please Daddy so much."

I felt my pussy dribble juices down my leg and desperately ache for Daddy's touch. My hand reached between Daddy's legs and began stroking his big thick cock, making Daddy moan.

"Like that Daddy?" I asked in between hungry licks. "Oh baby yes, exactly like that. Such a good girl for Daddy."

I blushed with pride and also felt my cheeky side come to life. My spare hand reached up and as I timed my last big deep lick of Daddy's hairy hole, I pushed a finger in very cheekily.

Daddy groaned and growled "little girl, did you just push a finger into my ass without permission?"

I giggled and wriggled my finger in deeper, continuing the pace of stroking so he wouldn't want me to stop.

"Your hole seemed like it was not full enough."

I teased and spat into Daddy's crack, curling my finger so it touched Daddy's prostate.

"You're going to be punished for that but for now, slide in another finger and milk my prostate. Finger fuck Daddy's hole baby girl and think about all the ways in which I own you."