First Gang Bang

Story Info
Gang banged at an after work party.
1.2k words
4.31
24.4k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always been a good girl. Now twenty two and single, I made what some would say, a foolish mistake. I think, not so much.

It happened at a party. I work at an aircraft manufacturer 2,500 employee population strong. We often would party after our evening shift. I'm considered to be a very attractive woman and quite popular.

At twenty two, I had at this point only been with one guy, my boyfriend and high school sweetheart. We had just broken up and I was very upset about it all. I had imagined we would be married and raising a family by now, instead it seemed like seven years wasted.

Perhaps my upset had allowed me to behave in a manner that was not typical of me. This one party was well attended, perhaps thirty five maybe forty people. We were all having a great time. At one point late in the party, being that I'm five foot eleven inches tall, slender with a natural and firm E cup size tits, a co-worker asked they were real. I said they were. Another fellow said, "There is no fucking way they're real. They look like two volleyballs under your shirt." Which they did! A woman piped in and said "she's full of shit" which surprised me.

Seeing that there was now, this late into the party, just her and I being the only two women left with twelve men, her saying this seemed out of line. One of the men said he would give a weeks wages to see my tits. I said, "And I would let you see them for a weeks wages!" "Really!" was his response. One of the other guys said, "How much would we have to come up with for all of us to see those beautiful cans?"

I said, "Well, let's see. There's twelve of you so at least fifty dollars a piece, so that would be six hundred dollars." Well to my amazement, they started putting their money together.

Several guys had far less than fifty and two didn't want in on the deal but others made up for them. "There's six hundred!" they said. One said, "But you have to stay topless the rest of the night." I said, "Sure, but no pictures and the two who didn't pay have to leave." They agree to that but the two who didn't want to participate were told by the other ten, pay up or get the fuck out.

They paid up, fifty each, so I took the money and had them all put their phones in my handbag before taking off my top. I took off my t-shirt and then slowly removed my bra. Their eyes bugged out of their heads. My areoles amazed them being that they are pink and about three inches across but proportional to my breast size. The comments were plenty.

The woman said, "Well they do look real. Can I feel them?" I said. Sure. She did and she confirmed they are 100% me. Unexpectedly she then moved in and suckled on my left nipple.

The men seemed quite turned on by this. I was getting a kick out of their reaction and let her continue on. She really was getting into it with her hands, mouth and tongue all over them, my nipples now rock hard erect. I had never had a woman touch me in this manner, or touch me period but I must admit, I didn't just like it, I loved it. I could see the guys wanted in on the action and said as much but I told them to settle down. The woman stopped playing with my tits and left the room.

She was in her mid forties but an attractive enough woman. She could lose maybe twenty pounds but nice looking. Obviously bi at least, possibly, judging by how she was looking at me, an all out lesbian.

Me now sitting back on the floor resting back on my elbows, one of the guys asked how much it would take for them to get to play with them. I gave a firm no, "not happening guys." I don't know where the one guy came up with the money but he said. I'll throw in another five hundred to have you go completely nude. Then another couple of guys threw in another combined five hundred. I thought, oh my God, a thousand dollars! I agreed to it, they handed me the money and then I took off my clothing. Seemed like crazy easy money, that and me being a little drunk and stoned, my thoughts, if I had any were, what the fuck.

They couldn't touch me but I did whatever poses they asked for. They called them out like a song list. "Spread eagle, doggy style", they asked me to pull my vulva open with my fingers, to move my hood from my clit. I was really turned on by it all and the wetness of my cunt showed them just how much. I laid there now on my back masturbating in front of these men. My fingers working their magic in front of their wanting eyes.

The room was very quiet, crazy quiet as they circled me and watched. I was really turned on by it all actually so turned on, especially when two of the men pulled their dicks out and began masturbating to me masturbating. I was strongly considering letting them fuck me.

Just as I was, the other woman did the unexpected. She reappeared completely naked and got down on the floor between my thighs and started eating me out! She really knew what she was doing too!

God she ate good pussy. She had me writhing in orgasmic ecstasy, her hands playing with my tits while her tongue licked me wild and all the men standing there, beating off. I suddenly felt a warm stream of cum shoot across my face. Couldn't tell from what cock it came from being that all around us were, erections.

I saw that the woman eating me now had a man riding her doggie style pumping her hard from behind, perhaps in her behind for all I knew, as she was sucking on my clit.

She was moved off me and to the side by one fellow, a big guy, who moved in between my legs placing his considerably thick cock into my very wet cunt. He asked for no permission and just took me.

Another coworker was down on his knees by my head working his meat looking to cum on my face. I'm not into that or the wasting of perfectly good cum, so I took his cock into my hand and placed him in my mouth where he immediately ejaculated.

The other woman was now getting her holes filled front and back by two and I soon followed, doing the same. It seemed each man came at least once into us both. I was more than a little sore the next morning but frankly, I would love to experience that again.

And soon.

Hopefully I will have more to share.

PS The other woman (Karen) ate my cunt so well, that I can't help but hook up with her from time to time.