Eagerly Awaiting Anal Pt. 02

Story Info
Daddy’s submissive tastes her own mess.
849 words
4.26
6.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/01/2024
Created 01/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy pulled his fingers out and my ass made a cute little squelching sound as I was left empty. I whimpered and felt Daddy's eyes on the fingers that were just deep inside me.

"Oh little one. You're a messy little girl aren't you?"

I blushed in complete embarrassment and Daddy chuckled "so naughty aren't you?"

I whimpered and said "Daddy, you're embarrassing me!"

He laughed again and pushed his fingers to my face "look at your mess baby. Look at what you're about to clean."

I closed my eyes and whined "please no..." Daddy leant in close and whispered in my ear.

"If you don't obey right now baby, I'm going to message Mike from next door who has a 12 inch cock and he'll be the one to take your pretty little rosebud virginity. Understood?"

I gasped but nodded. "I... I understand Daddy."

My eyes opened and I looked at Daddy's fingers and felt so embarrassed but so soaking wet. His fingers were glistening and coated in my juices from my ass. Thick sticky goo dripped down Daddy's fingers and I wanted to bury my head in his lap and disappear.

"Awh are you feeling so embarrassed baby? You don't want to taste your dirty bottom juices?"

I whimpered and Daddy held them against my lips and began to rub them on my lips like applying lipstick.

"Mmm such a pretty little anal slut you'll be. You know good girls take anything their Daddy's give them right?"

I nodded and said "yes Daddy. I'll be a good girl."

I opened my mouth and let Daddy slide his fingers in. My mouth closed and I started to suck and clean my juices off.

Daddy groaned "mmmm that's it. Soon you'll be doing this with your Daddy's cock."

I sucked louder and felt more excited thinking about sucking Daddy's cock. "Mm thata girl. Taste your mess baby."

I suckled harder and Daddy closed his eyes in a state of bliss. He reached under me and pulled his cock out of the band of his pants. It was so hard and I swore I could feel his sticky precum touch my skin. Daddy's spare hand stroked his cock gently as I sucked and then he pushed his fingers deep into my mouth, causing me to gag and drool.

"Awh little slut, we need to work on your gag reflex. Remember that Daddy owns your throat too."

My spit dripped down Daddy's hand and he used it to wet his cock, causing loud wet sounds to fill the room.

"It's time you show Daddy how much you love ass baby girl. Hop on your knees and get that pretty little tongue deep in my asshole."

My eyes went wide and I blushed deep red. "In... in your ass Daddy?" I asked shyly.

Daddy stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head. "You've heard of rimming haven't you baby? Daddy's need to be pleasured in every way and this is one of my favourite ways. On your knees now please princess."

I hesitated and scrunched up my nose as I stood in front of Daddy. "But... Daddy... it's..."

Daddy grinned wickedly, "embarrassing?"

He suggested and looked at my flushed cheeks. "It's so embarrassing isn't it baby? Having your sweet tongue up my very naughty hole. And it's a hairy hole too."

He pushed my head down towards his cock and said "I'll let you lick your favourite toy before you try Daddy's ass."

I popped Daddy's cock in my mouth and sucked eagerly hoping to distract Daddy from the aforementioned task. I slurped and bobbed my head hungrily but Daddy eventually held me by the hair and pulled me off.

"Stay right there baby."

Daddy said as he reached across to the nightstand getting two hair ties and expertly tying my hair into two pigtails.

"Would hate for your hair to get in the way of me filming the first time you ate Daddy's ass."

I gasped and wriggled shyly "Daddy! You can't film this!"

Daddy raised an eyebrow and said "Is that a safe word I hear princess?"

He held my chin in his hand and stroked my little wet lip as I pouted. I blushed deep red but shook my head no.

Daddy firmly pinched my cheeks together and said "sorry baby girl, I can't hear you. Tell Daddy you want to be filmed eating Daddy's ass for the first time."

Daddy started filming already and pointed his phone at me. "Daddy...I... I want to be filmed eating your ass for the first time please."

Daddy gently tapped his hard growing cock against my face and smiled "Awh sweetie you are a filthy girl aren't you? Did you have that idea all by yourself?"

I pouted but nodded "I'm a filthy girl Daddy who had that idea by myself."

Daddy rubbed precum across my cheek and smiled "good little fuck doll. Now tongue out and start eating Daddy's hole baby. Eyes up to Daddy as you do too please. Time to show everyone how much you love Daddy."