Earl & Francie Ep. 02: Eva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers

Earl asked a question which he directed to Francie, "What's your most unique or unusual characteristic." He had in mind that she'd say something about her voluntary vaginal muscle control.

But before she could answer, Eva interrupted, "I think the twins have a good answer for that." And she added, "Why don't you two show them."

"You think so, Sis?" Tom asked.

"Now?" Tim said at the same time.

"Yes, now!"

"Okay, Sis," they responded together, stood up and dropped their pants to reveal completely tattooed cocks.

"Oh my!" Francie exclaimed. It had been a long time since seeing a penis had gotten a reaction from her. She looked at them trying to determine what was tattooed on them.

They were drooping, slightly limp, and Eva said, "They need to be hard to get the full effect."

Without hesitation Francie took them in her hands. After a few sucks and licks and hand strokes they were stiff, glistening from her saliva. Tom's was clearly a green and yellow snake with a red forked tongue peeking out of his pee hole. The snake wrapped around his left leg from his crotch. Tim's was much more complex. The tip was a greenish fish head but it's body was surrounded by what, after inspection, were tentacles. Grey tentacles with red and and bluish spots also wrapped around his torso and legs. All of them ended at the base of his testicles which were also grey and covered with the same spots and eyes. The eyes fascinated her. She held his balls for closer inspection and realized the whole thing was an octopus, the testicles were its head hanging upside down at his crotch and his penis was a fish caught in its grasp.

"These demand closer inspection and I've got to feel them inside." Francie stood and beckoned them to the bedroom. "I'll demonstrate my answer to the question in bed." She waved her fingers at Earl and Eva, blowing a kiss with a wink.

Eva

Eva turned to Earl, unbuttoned his shirt and began running her fingers through his ample chest hair, "So, more questions?" She grabbed a card with her free hand and pretended to read it, "Do you like fucking redheads?" She flipped it aside and kissed him, using plenty of tongue.

He responded by moving a hand up her thigh.He was pleasantly surprised when it encountered no cloth, just her soft, damp, recently shaved, smooth pussy. He skipped a finger inside and moved his other hand to her breast. All she was wearing was the simple print dress and sandals.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," she said, finishing the kiss and moving to pull off his slacks. She squeezed his balls through the silky fabric of his underwear and turned her back to him so he could unzip her dress. Standing she slipped her arms out and let the dress fall to the floor.

Earl had seen the spectacular sight before but was sure he could never get enough of it. On the one to ten scale she had to be an eleven. Large breasts and pink aureoles with similar colored nipples that contrasted only slightly with her pale skin. Wide hips and a slender waist made a perfect hourglass figure. She had a neatly trimmed triangle of red hair above her shaved smooth pussy. The lower tip of the triangle ended at a clit hood that barely peeked out from between moderately large and soft labia from which peeked delicate flaps. Her face was oval with almond shaped greenish-light brown eyes and thin lips slightly open in a smile that said she wanted him. All topped by by wavy hair of the same color as the triangle below. The naked beauty put her hands to the waistband of his underwear and pulled them down to reveal his four inch long, less than an inch in diameter, Viagra hardened cock with incongruously large testicles. The cock disappeared completely into her smile and her hand massaged his balls. Earl stiffened in pleasure, throwing his head back as her tongue swirled around the tip. Almost involuntarily, his hands went to her soft, totally natural breasts. He felt her nipples harden at his touch.

She was acutely aware of what would happen if her actions brought him off, so she lingered only briefly before standing and swinging one leg over his thighs. She stood with one foot on the floor, the other next to him on the couch. His penis pointed directly up at her inviting vagina. "So, do we fuck here?" she asked sweetly.

He looked eagerly at her crotch poised to engulf his small cock, "No. Bedroom.Upstairs." He rose and stood behind her as she walked to the stairs. As she went up ahead of him he admired the perfect butt and the soft genitals clearly visibly between her legs. He couldn't resist putting his hands on her soft and firm butt cheeks. At the top of the stairs, he held her around the waist and pressed his body against her back. She felt his hardness rub against her as he guided her into the guest bedroom with his hands at her crotch.

When they reached the bed she turned in his arms to face him and gave him another kiss. Then she flopped backwards on to the bed. He followed and with a quick movement she flipped them over. Her crotch was once again positioned over his short, stiff rod. She smiled, sat, and his cock disappeared into her.

The Twins

Upon arrival in the master bedroom, Francie lay on her back, one of the twin on each side, a penis in each hand. "Which of you is 'T1'?" she asked.

They were done with the name games since Francie had clearly figured them out. "Me," said Tom, raising his hand like a grade school child.

Francie turned instead to Tim and took his hand. Moving it to her crotch she pushed two of his fingers inside her. Tim took the hint and jammed his fingers in as far as he could. He leered at his brother with an "I win" sibling rivalry leer. It only lacked a protruding tongue. His expression immediately turned to one of astonishment, "Oh my God! Can you do that again?" She did and he laughed loudly, "Tom, you've gotta feel this!"

Tim started to remove his fingers but Francie had a firm grasp on his wrist. "Four fingers will fit," she told them.

With both of them having fingers inside she once again pulsed her vaginal muscles. "Shit!" Tom exclaimed. "How do you do that?"

"Just something I've taught myself," Francie said and willed the pulse that traveled the length of her vaginal canal.

"Can you teach others?" Tom asked after a brief laugh. "Sis would love to be able to do that."

"Like she needs anything else to have guys falling over themselves," Tim objected.

"I've tried to teach others, but never successfully, maybe genetics and maybe just perseverance. It took me years." In fact she had started learning after the first time she had an orgasm from masturbation. It had begun as an attempt to bring on orgasms without physical stimulation but what had happened is that her attempts resulted in vaginal movements without any orgasmic feeling. The first time she had intercourse, she had, almost involuntarily, massaged the guy's cock as soon as he inserted it. His reaction caused her to practice more and more until she had complete control. Sometimes the failures of other women to do it made her think it was something that needed to be learned young.

"Can you do it to my dick?" Tom asked.

"Of course."

The twins took turns embedding their hard cocks inside her so she could demonstrate. "That's the wildest," Tim told her.

"You'd make a fortune as a prostitute," Tim claimed.

"Word of mouth." added Tom.

"I always get plenty of attention at the swingers parties," Francie told them, "but I'm perfectly satisfied without using it to make money."

"Oh, yeah, Eva said you guys are swingers. What's that like?"

They chatted about the swinger life, about how Earl couldn't sustain it for a whole night and liked the young women. How she liked the young studs and so they were trying this swapping activity. All the while the twins were taking turns at her vagina while she gave the other hand and blow jobs. There was substantial body feeling and kissing. As she had expected, the twins seemed to have an uncanny ability to know when to trade off and what each was going to do. Francie only needed to allow them their way, obey requests for positions like "doggy style" or "ride me" and to use her hands, mouth and vaginal manipulations as she felt inclined.

Each twin had filled one condom and they were working on the second. Francie had at least three orgasms and the conversation had turned to the twins sexual exploits.

"Remember that girl, Jessica," Tim had asked.

"Not sure, was she that blonde who wanted the double vaginal penetration and we couldn't fit?"

"No, that was Alison. Jessica was the one who you took out and then when I showed up saw the 'I'm Tim' tattoo and I convinced her she had just mis-remembered."

"Oh yeah, and I had to do the same when I went out with her."

"We must have done that for weeks."

"She was an excellent fuck or we wouldn't have bothered."

"And I think she just gave up."

"Probably figured you guys out," Francie told them, "and decided to just play along. You're 'good fucks' yourselves."

Tom was pounding away at Francie's pussy and said "We never thought of that, but could be."

Francie was sucking at Tim's cock and he exclaimed, "Hi, Sis!"

Francie turned her head and saw Eva standing naked in the doorway watching the action. She had been attractive in her simple print dress but now that Francie saw her naked it was all the more obvious why Earl had seemed so anxious to have her over. "Earl conked out on you?" she surmised.

"Yes, fell asleep. But it was a nice session." Eva came in and stood next to the bed.

"That's how he is," Francie said with a touch of sadness. "When he was young he'd come three, even four times in a night."

"Wanna join in, Sis?" Tom asked. "Tim's cock is available for pussy penetration. That is, if Francie here is willing to give up the Popsicle."

"Sis, you should feel what Francie can do with her vagina!" Tim exclaimed. "Tom, pull out and let Eva feel."

Tom objected, "You want me to give up some of my time?"

"Doing the old five and five, are you?" Eva was familiar with the timed trade-off the twins sometimes used when sharing pussies.

Tim answered his brother, "You can have your full five minutes, And I'll get Sis for five if she joins in."

Eva didn't want to barge in and asked Francie if it would be all right.

"Sure," was Francie's answer. "Seems like all the women come here for some two on one after Earl falls asleep. Two on two is better." Then she invited Eva to "push a couple fingers in."

As soon as Eva did it, Francie rippled her vagina. "Oh God!", Eva exclaimed, "Do it again." When Francie complied, Eva asked, "How do you do that? Can you teach me?"

Francie told her she'd tried to teach others, "including every woman in the swingers' club," but had been unable to. "All I can tell you is that I did it by imagining what it felt like to have an orgasm. I started by just trying to prolong mine. Maybe it's genetic or maybe you have to start young or maybe just be willing to devote more time to it that most women do. I just don't know. But shouldn't we be fucking!"

Tom hadn't been waiting for an invitation and was back inside Francie before she started the sentence.

"Continuing the five and five?" Eva asked.

"I get my five in the trained cunt," Tom grunted out.

Francie managed to giggle out, "What are the other choices?"

"There's 'twin's rule' where they just take charge," Eva stated getting on all fours."

"And 'Switch'," Tim said as he drove his hard cock into his sister doggy style.

"I think we started out with 'Twins Rule'," Francie said. "You guys have an uncanny ability to know when to switch and what the other is thinking."

"Lot's of, ... " Tom said.

"... Practice," Tim finished.

"I could tell," Francie said, "that's exactly what I wanted and hoped for from you twins. What's 'Switch'?"

"At any time," Tom started.

"Any one can call out," Tim continued.

" 'SWITCH!'," Eva concluded and then proceeded. "I demand certain rules to keep it from being a free for all."

"You're such a spoil-sport," Tom accused.

"With all your rules," Tim claimed.

"Like one minute between calls of 'switch'," Eva told Francie.

"Borrring!" Tom claimed, driving even harder into Francie's vagina to emphasize the point.

"And not allowing the same person to call 'switch' two times in a row."

"Restricting, " Tim said.

"freedom of, ..." Tom continued.

"... Speech." Eva concluded, "Yeah, I've heard it before."

"And then there's your rules about positions," The twins recited, continuing to take turns speaking every couple of words, the rhythm matching their thrusts into the women's cunts.

"Five minutes!" Tim shouted withdrawing his cock from Eva.

Tom immediately said "cowboy" and moved from Francie to Eva.

"Shouldn't I get to decide," Eva protested, impaling herself on the snake.

"And there ...," Tim said, lying on his back so Francie could sit on the tentacle engulfed fish..

"... It is!" Tom finished.

"I think the woman should decide in five and five," Eva explained to Francie.

"By which she means ..."

"... SHE decides."

"Or take turns." Eva and the twins recited almost simultaneously.

"And with 'Switch' ..." Eva continued while bouncing vigorously on her brother's cock.

"... the person of the opposite sex with the other partner decides," the twins recited in unison in a strange cadence, emphasizing the words said while each partner of the moment was descending on their cock.

Francie was laughing at both the banter and the feeling of bouncing on the hard cock inside her.

Eva never missed a beat and feigned indignation, "Why do you make everything I say sound silly?"

The brothers remained silent, each helping their partner's actions with strong hands grasping the waist. They made a half-smile, half-grimace at each other which Francie easily interpreted as implying that if it is silly, it sounds silly on its own.

Francie interposed, "Why not let your sister decide?"

"Well she is ... quite good .. at it. ... Okay ... baby sister ... you do it. " the brothers said, taking turns with every couple of words grunted out as the respective woman descended on their cock.

Tim had his hands on Francie's breasts and Tom was absorbed playing with his sister's clit. Only Francie was watching the bedside clock. She did enjoy changing positions and having one twin pull out and the other drive in. "Five minutes," She stated.

"Francie missionary, me doggy," Eva said and as the boys began fucking their new partners she positioned herself to give Francie a big kiss and began massaging her breasts. Not to be left out, Francie reciprocated.

Another five minutes and, "Francie give blow job, me missionary." Eva positioned herself at Francie's crotch and began eating her out.

Five more minutes "Francie's choice." Francine was surprised and just blurted out "missionary" when nothing else came to her mind. She'd be ready with something else next time.

And so it went. By mutual consent they lowered the time to two minutes in order to get more positions in. An early discussion outlawed anal but they were doing pretty much any combination of positions any of the four of them could imagine. Eva had the boys 69ing each other while she and Francie also 69'd. If someone had what they though was a good contortion they said, "Me next," and Eva would designated them.

Eva came while Francie was fingering her pussy and the sound and sight of his sister's orgasm along with Francie's rippling cunt caused Tom to discharge a load into his condom. Shortly after Tim came when Francie erupted while he was doing her doggy style. Her conscious ability to manipulate her vaginal muscles caused her involuntary orgasmic contractions to be even more intense. "Oh My!" he grunted repeatedly and loudly as she drained him of every drop.

Both guys were young and ready to keep going, but, now that both had climaxed Eva pointed to the clock. "We all have work tomorrow," she said. "We should be going."

"I have a late afternoon shift," Tom said, hoping to stay and experience Francie's vagina during an orgasm.

He was happy to hear Francie tell him, "You're welcome to stay around." Her hand grasped his penis.

"How will you get home?" Eva asked.

Francie volunteered to drop him off and it was settled. Tom and Francie, still naked, saw Eva and Tom off and repaired to the bedroom to continue the night of vigorous fucking.

Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Couples Retreat Old friends share more than a condo.in Erotic Couplings
A Fresh Start for Wendy Ch. 01 A newly divorced woman relocates and meets a sexy older man.in Mature
Ploughing the South Forty Car accident leads to extended stay at the farm.in Mature
Nan Gets a Threeway Nan and hubby get more than they expect at a strip club!in Group Sex
Fun with a Mature Couple Ch. 01 Tom, his wife, and me help each other out with sexin Group Sex
More Stories