Earl & Francie Ep. 03: Peggy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers

Where to begin? I guess with penis size. Earl had a much smaller penis than Ron. It had the same shape as Ron's but it was only like 4 inches long fully erect. Ron's is that big when it's soft. It was smaller in diameter too, less than an inch. The tip was just as big as the tip of Ron's penis. Earl liked to joke about it. He said things like, "I bet you've never had one this big before." I had to honestly admit I hadn't. Then he said "Not many women have, they worry about whether they will fit, I mean feel, it inside." maybe not that funny but it did have the effect of making me feel comfortable about having sex with him.

Oh, another difference between Earl and Ron is that Earl is circumcised, that's the first time I've seen one of those. I've only seen uncircumcised penises in person before (Ron is uncircumcised and so are my brothers). Mom's sex home schooling taught me what a foreskin is and I'd had plenty of practice cleaning my brothers' when I bathed them and changed their diapers so I knew all about it when I saw Ron's penis. Ron's penis looks like a sausage, it even has a kind of tie off point at the tip. You can see the outline of the penis head through the skin and I liked slipping it back and forth over the head which extends out of the foreskin when it's hard.

I knew about circumcision but Earl had to tell me that's why he doesn't have a foreskin. At first I thought maybe that was part of his small penis - a short foreskin. The head of his penis is always visible. In fact that's all you can see when it's soft - a pink tip with it's little pee-hole peeking out from above his balls. When it's hard there's a pink band around it just below the tip. There's no hint of where the foreskin used to be, except the edge of that pink band. I realized that I'd seen circumcised penises when watching porn and just hadn't connected circumcision to the differences.

It's nice that when I do get to see penises in person I can examine them and feel them and play with them. Earl encouraged me to play with his, to touch it everywhere and rub it and lick it and suck on it. I could fit his all the way in my mouth. I can only get part of Ron's in. In many ways both guys' penises are similar, with obvious veins running around the sides and a pink tip with a strange kind of skin. It looks to me kind of like a velvet. It feels soft but not with the many little tufts velvet has, instead, lots of very tiny cracks. Both had the same basic shape and both guys seem to especially like it when I licked the underside of the tip.

I'm not sure I liked sucking his entire penis into my mouth. When I did it one way my nose was in his pubic hairs and that tickled and itched. The other way my nose was in his testicles and they had a slightly funny smell, not really bad, but not that good either. On the positive side he seemed to enjoy it so much, especially when I ran my tongue around the shaft in my mouth, that I felt more excited.

That sure sounds like I'm obsessed with his penis. Not really obsessed but I think penises are kind of interesting. Especially since I've only seen two grown ones now. I also like the feel when they are inside me.

One thing Earl asked me to do was squeeze his scrotum. Not his balls, his scrotum. He warned me that squeezing his balls could hurt. Scrotums are also interesting, with their wrinkled skin that feels like soft leather. The feeling of his scrotum in my hand, like a warm, thin, skin covered foam rubber ball, was strangely exciting. Squeezing it caused his testicles to be pushed up inside him somewhere and then I could rub the sides of the scrotum sack around against each other. Playing around I discovered that when I squeezed, the balls went into his abdomen and I could feel them to either side of where his penis was attached, one on each side.

One thing about his testicles was that he didn't have a loose pendulous scrotum like Ron. His is a tight little ball and holds his testicles against his crotch. It almost looks like he has only one testicle but I could feel that there were two in there. I could see the testicles rotating inside, more than Ron's. It's fascinating the way they do that. Every time I pushed against them, they retreated into the pockets in his abdomen. And they stayed there! I had to push against the top of the bulges they made to get them back into the scrotum. I couldn't wrap my hand around the base so I could keep them in the scrotum. Every attempt caused them to retreat into hiding. I was giggling at my attempts.

While I was playing with his privates, I kept my legs spread. Ron likes that and it's an invitation for him to play with mine. Earl accepted the invitation.

As he cupped his fingers around my labia, he said, "You have such a nice, soft, furry pussy."He claimed most young girls these days shaved their "pussy". "Pussy" is the word he used for my vulva. Ron uses it sometimes too. I don't mind people using the slang terms as long as they mean what they refer to and "pussy" and "beaver" definitely refer to vulva. But you know I really can't stand it when they call vulva "vagina" when it's definitively NOT a vagina. It seems like the women are the worst offenders, you think they'd know the proper terms for their own genitals. Even "cunt" would be okay since it refers to the vulva AND the vagina.

Sorry for the rant, diary. Earl never called my vulva a vagina but thinking of how he always used the slang "pussy" (which must have something to do with the pubic hair) made me think of it. I could delete the rant but I'm going to leave it in place and even bookmark it. When I'm tempted to rant again, I'll just come back here and read it.

Earl's manipulations of my genitals suddenly gave me a throbbing orgasm. I had been so immersed in playing with his penis and testicles I had barely noticed my growing arousal.

I realized I wanted him inside me so I told Earl I needed a condom. He got one from somewhere. He laid on his back and I unrolled it over his penis. Then he gave me a rubber ring and a tube of "personal lubricant." I asked what it was and he said it was a cock ring to make him harder and to keep the condom in place. The condom was looser on him than Ron. I followed his instructions and lubricated his condom encased penis (a little of that stuff goes a long way and is really slippery), and I slipped the ring down to the base. Earl was surprised I didn't know about lubricant. He said women might need it to get Ron's big penis inside. When I told him I'd never needed it he remarked that I did get "really wet."

Once I had the condom and ring on, I sat on his small penis, guiding it into my vagina. Guess what diary? It filled me up! It wasn't as tight as Ron's and didn't gave the same feeling of being stretched but I could tell that my vagina was completely filled! That was exciting to know: that even a smaller penis could feel really good inside. I began moving up and down and felt the same feeling of being filled and emptied I had with Ron. The big difference was that my motions couldn't be too vigorous or Earl's penis would come out and I'd need to stop and re-position it. What worked best was to hold myself above his hips and let him thrust up into me. If I positioned myself properly his pubic hair was almost constantly in contact with my clitoris. When I did that the tickle of the hair combined with the rubbing of his thrusts quickly gave me an orgasm. It also helped that he kept his hands at my breasts. You know, diary. sometimes having a guy massaging my breasts and nipples is almost as pleasurable as intercourse (except I've never had an orgasm from that).

While I was still gasping and throbbing from the orgasm, Earl flipped us over, pulled my heels over his shoulders, and began driving hard and rapidly into me. I guess I was just totally sensitized but that brought me quickly to another orgasm. Shortly after my vagina began pulsating he drove hard into me and groaned, a low guttural groan. He held his crotch hard against mine. Then he made a quick in and out movement, groaning again and keeping his penis as far inside as he could manage. He did that a couple more times and then let my legs fall as he collapsed on top of me.

He rolled to the side and said, "On my God, that was fantastic. You are one great fuck. Beautiful and soft and willing and most of all you really seem to enjoy it." I told him I did and he said that being beautiful was a "turn on" for most guys but that having a partner who enjoyed it and showed she enjoyed it was the biggest "turn on" of all. I told him again that I really did enjoy it. I admitted that I was worried that a smaller penis wouldn't be as pleasurable as Ron's but that it certainly was. Then I asked if we could do it again.

He said he was sorry but as he got older he found he couldn't "get it up" more than once in an evening. then he said that he could do "this". What "this" was was to kiss me passionately while he worked his fingers inside my vagina and rubbed my clitoris with his thumb using his other arm to hug me tight. I cooperated by wiggling my body and arching my back as my excitement rose to another climax.

I thanked him and we snuggled, my head on his chest, one breast pressed against his side, the other on his belly. I pulled at his chest and pubic hair. He was really hairy. He held me close with one arm under me and the other caressed my breasts and hips. He had one leg pressed into my crotch and I had a knee against his genitals. I was so relaxed. And he told me to never shave my pussy.

I think I fell asleep but woke because I felt a dampness on my leg. His condom had come off and was leaking onto my leg. I tasted some of the semen and it was worse than Ron's. Pretty much the same flavor and odor but more bitter and astringent. Earl was sleep and dead to the world. That's when I noticed that when Earl's penis is soft his big testicles hide it so only the pink tip with its pee hole peeks out.

I got up and took the messy condom into the bathroom. Not knowing what else to do, I wrapped it in tissue and threw it in the trash. Then I cleaned it off my leg.

Threesome

Peggy stood looking at the naked, sleeping, older man, not sure what to do. Then, she heard occasional grunts and squeals and the bed creaking in the other bedroom. She crept down the hall and peeked around the corner of the open door. Francie was on her back, pillows under her hips and her legs up in the air. Ron was between her legs, pounding into her, grunting with each thrust. Francie was the one doing the squeaking every other time Ron went in. She was rolling her head back and forth, eyes closed.

Francie opened her eyes and saw Peggy standing in the doorway. Peggy's interest in what was going on had caused her to step out of hiding and right into the Doorway. Francie announced, "We have an observer," and invited Peggy in.

"My, Ron," Francie exclaimed, "she's even more lovely naked. Turn around, dear and let me see all of you."

Peggy was flattered and obliged.

Francie praised Peggy's figure, "You should be an artists model. You're truly voluptuous and fertile, not like those skinny, bony girls that are in the magazines. Much nicer looking than than any of the others that have come over on these couples swap nights. AND a natural bush, come here, let me taste you."

Peggy was taken aback, not sure she'd heard properly, "What?"

"Let me have a taste of that lovely cunt, come, sit on my face."

Francie was so pleasant but Peggy found her request somewhat disgusting. All the time, Ron continued to thrust leisurely into Francie. Peggy tried to digest what Francie was saying but the sight of the big penis moving in and out was mesmerizing. She moved onto the bed and knelt over Francie's head, continuing to watch Ron's piston sliding in and out, in and out. Ron moved out of the way and held her shoulders for balance as she sat. "Oh!" she squeaked as she felt Francie's tongue slip between her labia and seek out her clit. Ron's hands moved to her breasts, her hands to his shoulders and their mouths and then their tongues met in a passionate kiss.

Peggy's diary was told:

That was quite an experience, Her "'tasting' my 'cunt'," Ron squeezing my breasts and kissing me (I pushed my tongue in his mouth) and him also pumping into her 'pussy'. I got more and more excited. Then I had a throbbing orgasm while both Francie and Ron continued their actions. Oh that was so much fun. There's gotta be a better word than 'fun'. It was way beyond 'fun'. 'Ecstatic', it was definitely 'ecstatic'.

When I stopped shaking, Francie asked Ron if he wouldn't like to fuck me and told me she'd like me to "suck her off". So the two of us changed positions and Ron pushed his big 'cock' into me while Francie sat on my face and I started licking her genitals. She was really wet and tasted salty and fishy but not nearly as strong as anchovies. She gave me hints about what she wanted me to do, like licking her 'clit' (that's what she called her clitoris) and to push my tongue into her vagina. Then she asked my if I could get my fingers inside. I had to struggle a bit to move my arm and it was really awkward but I managed to do it. I'd never felt the inside of a vagina before. It was really wet and slippery, it also felt kind of wrinkly and I could feel all the way to what must have been her cervix. It felt like a hard cone with a little dimple.

Then, suddenly, her vagina started rippling. I mean it, diary, I felt waves traveling from the entry to her cervix and massaging my fingers. I thought maybe she was having an orgasm except that she was otherwise relaxed. She had a smile on her face and said, "like it?" Diary, it turns out that she was able to control her vaginal muscles to do that. She said she developed the ability by concentrating on how her vagina felt during orgasm, ignoring the pleasurable sensations. By reminding herself of the feeling she was able, with practice to cause her vagina to react voluntarily. I don't know if I believe her but there's no doubt she can make her vagina ripple. Ron says it feels great on his penis.

Then she said it was "her turn" and she had Ron fucking her while I sat on her face again. Diary. she knew exactly what to do and I was writhing in pleasure and then jerking in orgasm in no time.

Francie pushed Peggy onto the bed and told Ron, "fuck her!" and then continued to say "Keep on fucking, give her a great time."

Peggy's orgasmic contractions went on and on as his big organ repeatedly penetrated her. Ron groaned loudly as he ejaculated.

Francie changed his condom and made a remark about how that's what she liked about the "young studs", "you can 'get it up' several times a night. Earl's good for only one a night he needs his pill to get it up at all."

Peggy, once more wasn't sure of what she was being told, "Pill?"

"Viagra dear. He took two for tonight to be nice and hard for you. But that makes it all the more likely he'll be down for the count after one load."

"What about the rubber ring he had me put on his penis, He said that's what it's for."

"Oh, the cock ring, that gets him harder than any guy I've ever ever been with. Gives him a rock hard cock and maybe makes it a half inch longer. But, you know, it holds his spunk in. It comes out when the ring is removed.

"Spunk?" Peggy was sure she knew the answer, recalling all the semen that had spilled out of his penis when the condom and ring came off.

"Cum, dear," Francie smiled and gave her kiss full of tongue, "cum, jizz, spunk, man juice, his load, semen."

The two women remained on their backs, conversing, as Ron fucked one and then the other.

Francie told Peggy that Eva and Sarah and Jennifer had been over. Peggy couldn't believe the older woman had said she was was better looking than any of those raving beauties and told her so.

"Oh, dear, your big breasts, wide hips and ample waist are good for having babies. That gives girls like you a timeless beauty. Makes you especially attractive to men, No matter the current passing fashions or what the popular culture says."

The women massaged each others breasts and fingered each others clit and vagina. After Ron "came" into Peggy again, Francie changed his condom, proclaiming "Doggy."

The two of them knelt on the bed and Ron penetrated them from behind. Peggy always loved the feeling of his balls slapping against her clit. It was extremely stimulating and she soon "came" once again. Not much later Francie, made a high pitched squeal as her abdomen vibrated and pulsed triggering Ron's climax inside her.

All three collapsed in blissful exhaustion. After an hour of relaxing with Francie and Peggy on opposite sides of Ron, competing for control of his penis and testicles Ron and Peggy said goodby to Francie leaving Earl continuing to sleep off his experience.

Peggy summarized her impressions in her diary:

I guess the next question to answer is whether I liked it. It was a really fun evening. Not out and out intensely pleasurable like with Ron, just fun and enjoyable and in some sense, relaxing. In some ways it was really nice to experience sex that wasn't as draining as with Ron. I guess Ron focuses on pleasing me but Earl wanted me to please him. It's kind of nice and exciting, in a way, to be working at pleasing a man sexually. I found it to be a turn on. Not that Earl neglected my pleasure, it just wasn't the priority it is with Ron. I think that may be why some of the girls called the guys who took their virginity "jerks". I can imagine a guy only pleasing himself and doing it all himself, not involving the girl at all. They wouldn't even get the pleasure that comes from pleasing the guy.

Let's see. What else? Earl was a really nice guy but definitely old. He was really built for an old guy with a slight tummy. His hair was mostly grey with dark streaks. An effect some young guys might try to get with peroxide. His face had a lot of wrinkles, especially around his eyes and it made it look like he was smiling most of the time. That was in character since he was kind of funny, making dumb jokes about his small penis and funny comments about sexual performance. None of it was raunchy, just funny and silly and it really made me feel comfortable about having sex with him. I mentioned it to Francie and she said he was always joking like that but was probably doing it more than usual in order to put me at ease.

I'd love to do it again. Francie said that if I come again I should bring a different guy, but I don't know any. I wonder if Sarah's mom and dad would be interested in doing it with Ron and me. Francie said they are swingers too.

Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Hawaiian Honeymoon A couples honeymoon turned naughty.in Loving Wives
The Sex Toy A college girl being used by her peers.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Some Women Can't Handle a Cocktail Katy is getting married, but her cocktail needs satisfaction.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Mom's Friend Takes Control Pt. 01 Moving in with Mom's friend who quickly sets a new rule.in Mature
Couples Camp Brooke and Brad go to camp to strengthen relationship.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories