Early Christmas Present

Story Info
Michael gives Rachel an early Christmas present!
838 words
3.95
4.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Try to keep quiet, darling... There are people downstairs, you know."

Michael's voice sang into her ears. His hips slamming into her as she held her breath. The suddenness of this had her excited. This was definitely a way to spend Christmas morning. She was trying her best to hold in every little noise, but he still had a firm grasp around her throat. She wanted to be a good girl and obey him, but it was growing more difficult.

His raw cock slipping in and out of her wet lips. His body pressed against hers, making her hot. Her legs quivering as she could barely hold herself up from the rolling waves of pleasure she was feeling. If Michael had his way, they would be doing this all day. They would be intertwined for hours in this spell of ecstasy.

Her little whimpering breaths almost peeking out of the restraint she had to keep them quiet. The firm grasp around her throat squeezed a little more at the sounds, almost leaking out. He groaned into her ear, his twitching cock getting closer and closer to bursting. Oh, they both really wanted this. She was also getting close to orgasm. He kept teasing her with little circles around her clit. Those buzzes of pleasure had her almost losing control. His hands were skilled in the art of making love to her body. The years they had been together had made sure his skills were fine-tuned.

They could hear laughs from downstairs as some of Michael's family had started gathering up for the morning. Chatter from adults and children alike, all happy and ready for presents. They had their gifts for the family sat on the floor nearby. Neither of them were concerned about that now, though. Michael sped up more making an audible noise as he would reach full hilt.

"Michael!"

She let out muffled by his hand. Her voice softly crying into his ear. He gave a gentle squeeze to her throat making her squeak.

"I said keep quiet... We don't want them spoiling our fun, do we?"

He cooed into her ear. He started to pant, gripping on to her slamming himself into her, so ready to finish, but he needed her there too. His hand slithered down to her clit circling it round and round, faster and faster. Her body started to quiver as his cock twitched inside of her. His big hands making her little body shake with pleasure.

"If I'm cumming, then you are too!"

He growled at her, her legs quaking about to fall. He gripped her so tightly that she could barely breathe. Her mind and body started to melt into him just as he burst inside of her. His body slid down to be sitting with her on top of his lap. Their breaths panting in unison. Fuck, that was good. Their bodies still slid together, fitting perfectly together.

He pulled out of her, bending some to grab the cloth nearby, putting it between her legs as the oozing liquid was slowly coming out of her. He smiled, giving her a kiss. Her mind foggy with the few final waves of pleasure rolling over her. She felt well-rewarded. Michael gave her another kiss, moving himself to gather their clothes.

He reached for his pants and underwear, wiping himself clean before putting them on. He also retrieved her panties he had thrown aside. He handed them back to her along with some baby wipes. Soon there was a knock on the door.

"Michael! Rachel! It's time to wake up! It's already time for breakfast and presents! Come on, everyone is waiting."

Michael rolled his eyes, looking over at her. He let out a huff before calling back.

"We'll be out in a minute!"

Rachel lazily tried to push herself up to full sit-up, but it was no use. Her arms were too shaky from such a good lay. She managed after a few moments and Michael's helping hand to stand her legs, almost buckling. Michael gently held her to his chest as he rubbed her back. He helped to wipe her off where he could.

"Are you feeling alright, baby?"

Michael cooed in a sweet voice. Lowering his voice to almost a whisper.

"Yeah, I just need a minute... Maybe you should go out first."

She said matter-of-factly, nodding her head in response to his question. She huffed out breaths trying to regain composure.

"No, no, I'm not going to leave you. Let me help you put on some clothes, at least."

He helped her sit back down once she was fully wiped off and shifted to grab a robe from the floor. He wrapped it around her small body. He leaned down to give her a soft kiss before tying the robe in the front.

"I'm going to go greet everyone, alright? You're going to be okay?"

She nodded push her hair out of her eyes.

~Merry Christmas!~

~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed it!