How the secret menu started

Story Info
Can you keep a naughty secret?
2.1k words
4.5
4.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are days when I question if it's worth staying at my job. Most of the time, I truly love it. Then there's days like today. I had a packed schedule of difficult services. Some of the clients are very particular about how things are done.

I'm an esthetician at an upscale spa in Boston. I see and hear some crazy shit. I took one look at my schedule today and knew it would be tiring. A majority of the clients micromanage my every move. The only thing keeping me going are my nicer clients between the less enjoyable ones.

Right after lunch, I had one of my newer regulars, Adam. He comes twice a month for a few different treatments and waxes. I find Adam in the waiting room and escort him back to my work room. We get through pleasantries and discuss what treatments we're doing.

"You're booked for a calming back treatment and you want gluteal region included. Is that correct?"

He nods and speaks calmly, "The front desk told me about different skin treatments for the body and it just made sense to do those two in one visit."

"Great. Well, you know how the next part goes. You'll remove all your clothing; socks can stay on if you'd like. Put your things on the chair. There's a robe on the wall you are welcome to use. Once you're ready, lay face down on the table."

The table has a padded hole for when guests lay face down. The table is very comfortable. I've definitely taken a nap or two on it.

I get my supplies ready while he gets ready. Adam makes small talk as he undresses and piles his clothes on the chair. He's 5'10, dark brown hair and deep brown eyes, soft light brown skin, broad shoulders, and semi muscular build.

He says "Okay." and I turn around to see he's still standing, completely naked. I quickly do a once over and apologize. We have robes for clients. He wore it one time and then never again.

"I'm so sorry! I thought you meant you were ready!"

Adam laughs and climbs on the table. He locks eyes with me as I look over my shoulder. He winks before resting his face in the appropriate spot on the table. I cover his lower half with a sheet and blanket.

I start the back treatment and try to focus on what I'm doing. There's mellow music playing, and I dimmed the lights. Adam breathes softly as I cleanse first and then apply the different serums to his back.

I hear soft moans when I'm massaging treatments into his skin. Adam isn't afraid to let me know he's enjoying things. Like when I lean down to ask him a question and say his name. He moans to let me know he's still awake.

I ask if he's doing okay and then let him know the mask I applied on his back needs to sit so I'm going to move down to his glutes. I remove the sheet and blanket and begin working on the new area.

This man plays rugby as a hobby. He has a great ass. Muscular and fairly round. I noticed a few bruises on his back and he has them on both cheeks as well. I'm trying to remain professional but I'm working on my favorite parts of this man's body.

I massage longer than I normally would. He moans happily in response. I find some knots and try to help work them out.

"That feels tight. Damn, that stings."

I let up on the pressure and he relaxes.

"This next serum will be a little cold. I think it will help relax things a bit."

The cool serum has the desired effect. I see his glutes release and I can massage a little deeper. Adam starts adjusting his hips and relaxes after a few moments.

"Comfortable?"

"Very. I just had to get the right position."

This isn't the first time he's gotten hard during a treatment. I'm used to it happening to men while I work on them. It's fairly normal, in my experience.

Today was also not the first time I've seen his dick. This was at least the third time. I do manzilian waxes regularly, so I see a lot of men naked. Adam has not had a manzilian yet.

I apply the mask to both his cheeks and return to his back. The mask is fully dry so I can remove it. I grab a warm wet towel and start to wipe the mask away from his back.

"This has got to be my favorite part. I wish you could wipe my whole body down like that."

Adam makes comments like this in all our sessions. He's attractive, smooth talker, and has a big dick. I bet he's gotten away with so much shit in his life. Just like he does with his comments and making sure I see him naked.

I've asked him if he's single and he never answers the question. He usually deflects to something else. Since he's the client, I don't push. He doesn't wear a wedding ring and there's no tan line for a ring either.

I finish wiping his back off and he says he needs to get up.

"The mask is still drying on your glutes. You can't sit."

Adam laughs softly. "I know. I was going to stand up."

"Oh. Yeah. That can work. Just slide off the side of the table and you can stand up."

I wrap the sheet and blanket around his shoulders so he can cover up easily when he stands. Adam has a different plan. He lets the blanket and sheet fall off his shoulders as he stands. He turns to me with his fully hard cock pointed directly at me.

"This feels so much better. My back felt like it was getting really stiff for some reason."

I try to keep my eyes from bugging out too much. Each time I see his large cock, I'm newly shocked like it's the first time all over again. He makes it bounce up and down. I quickly snap back to reality. I know he doesn't think I believe his back is the thing that's stiff.

"Adam, I want you to be comfortable. Believe me, I do. But you really shouldn't expose yourself to me like that in our sessions. It would be one thing if you were getting a manzilian-"

He perks up at the mention of the service and he interrupts me.

"I want to do that next."

I pause at his sudden declaration.

"You want to get all your pubic and butt hair waxed?"

He nods confidently.

"Yes ma'am. Do I look like a good candidate?"

He pushes his hips forward and his cock sways slowly side to side. He watches me stare and I struggle to not bite my lip. He manscapes so his hair is on the short side. I realize he's still waiting for my answer and I come back to reality.

"You'll have to let the hair grow out some. A couple weeks. Three maybe?"

I'm struggling to have this conversation. I can't tell if he realizes it. I've been attracted to clients before, but this is different. I feel like ripping my clothes off and jumping him. I'm turned on far more than any other client.

He smiles, "I can do that. I'll make sure to book it before I leave."

Adam winks again as he lays back down on the table. I feel a rush of warmth all over my body now that the interaction is done. I feel my heart rate lowering and I can breathe easier. This man can't find out what he does to me.

I grab a damp warm towel to start wiping off the mask. Adam lifts his head and catches my eye.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah. Do you have an extra towel?"

I pull a hand towel out of a drawer and hand it to him. I ask no questions and continue with removing the mask. I take my time, appreciating every inch of his butt.

He's moaning a little more than usual. I notice his hips moving a little faster. The mask is completely wiped off but I'm still slowly rubbing his cheek. I lean down and whisper to into his ear.

"Turn over for me."

Adam turns over slowly and puts his right arm behind his head. Towel over his very hard dick. I take the corner of the towel in my fingers and slowly pull it off. I take one look at him and see he's entertained by my predicament.

There are rules at the spa. Of course, there are. This is a business after all. However, if both parties can keep their mouths shut, no one gets in trouble.

I've heard of employees hooking up with clients. No one ever confirmed it, but the rumors were always there. The smart ones never confirmed or denied. Other employees would quit and two weeks later they're posting pics on social media with rumored hookup.

The veteran estheticians gave me some pointers for clients that are open to 'secret menu services'.

I touch the tip of my finger to the swollen tip of his cock. I'm appreciating his length, thickness, and slight throbbing.

"How well do you keep things to yourself, Adam?"

I slowly trace my single finger down the length of his cock to the base. I turn to him and see him watching my every move. His eyes stay glued to my hand as I trace back up. Painfully slow.

"I can keep plenty to myself."

"I'm sure you noticed I can keep plenty to myself." Referring to the many times he's shown me his penis.

As my finger traces back down to the base, I wrap my hand around the base and grip him tightly.

I hear Adam inhale quickly and feel him throb in my hand. I was battling nerves until I felt the power I have over him. Here I am thinking he's in control.

I take a look at the clock and know I don't have a ton of time left. This man draws attention everywhere he goes. The front desk will notice if he leaves late. Only one way to guarantee he finishes on time to avoid suspicion.

I lick my lips and bend forward taking the tip into my mouth. I hear a hushed gasp as I begin to stroke as I suck. I managed to shock him this time.

I know wetter is better and let things get a little sloppy. I keep a steady pace as his breathing turns into soft moans. I look up and see the pleasure on his face. He uses his free hand to brush my hair away from face.

I'm enjoying licking the underside of the head with my tongue. It makes him squirm and grip my hair tightly. He tries to not pull but he can't help it. Just when he's getting used to the sensation, I take as much of him as I can into my mouth until the head reaches my throat.

He moaned a little too loud that time. He looks at me and whispers an apology as I continue to suck him off. He barely gets the words out before he's back in bliss.

Adam's legs begin to twitch, and I know he's getting close. Perfect timing. Only 6 minutes left, and I still need to clean up. He sits up slightly and rests on his elbow.

"I'm close, Jess. I'm so close." He's barely able to whisper it.

I'm able to muffle a response of "mmhhmm" as I continue to suck and stroke while massaging his balls. His eyes roll back in his head. His legs twitch and he flexes his toes. His cock swells and I take the head into my throat.

Adam is biting the hand towel trying to muffle his moans. He finally stops throbbing and lets out a satisfied sigh. I softly suck as I slowly pull his dick out of my mouth. I make a small pop noise as I pull the head out of my mouth.

"How do you feel?"

"So fucking relaxed."

I smile as I'm quickly wiping my face. Not every esthetician has a 'secret menu'. I officially do.

"I hate to cut this short, but I have to bring you to the front in 3 minutes."

Adam smiles as he slowly sits up and makes his way off the table. He walks towards his clothes, and I can't help watching him. The muscular legs and ass. He knows exactly what he's doing. He hands me a $50 as my 'tip' before after he finishes dressing and we make our way back to the front desk.

He's booked for his manzilian in 3 weeks.