Early Morning Hookup

Story Info
A early morning hookup with a drunk crossdresser.
2.5k words
4.43
10k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was super horny one morning and figured I would hop on to grindr to see if there was someone in the area that was looking to have some fun. I opened the app on my phone and started searching, my profile pick is of me in a more femme form. I have had times when I was just in my male form but I normally like to do sexual and kinky things in a more femme form. there was one person who I started talking to, I send my normal pics of me in drag and dick pic for good measure. one of the picture he showed was of him in some sort of black lingerie getup, some stocking and a pair of black panties with a open back side. He had his ass exposed showing off his canal to the camera.

I knew I would have some fun which is why I kept talking to him, I enjoy having fun with other dressers when I usually get the chance and if there were any interested in having fun with someone just like them. we kept talking and soon he was eager to meet me and said he was coming over. When he said he was, I immediately got out of bed and prepare myself, rushing to get my self together before he arrived.

I did my makeup, a little eyeliner and eyeshadow, contour and a dark red lip. I figured that I might have to bottom so I took some time to clean out even though I hadn't really had to much to eat in the last few hours but thought it would be safe to anyway.

I got dressed in my favorite lingerie which was a mostly a cheap bodystocking the I would normally wear. It was a lace teddy sort thing with multiple strings attached to it that went down into fishnet stocking, it also had an open crotch.

Just as I got my hair on and brushed the way I wanted it and fitted the cock ring that I would normally wear on a hook up. I got a message from him that he was down in the parking lot. I looked out the window and saw a car I didn't see normally in the parking lot and asked if it was him. when he confirmed it was I told him to come to the door of the apartment building and press the button for my apartment to come up. when he got out a saw him and was wondering to myself what he might look like but I knew I had to wait tell he got to the door of my apartment.

I buzzed him and waited, As he was making his way up I went ahead and lit up a joint to take the edge off before he came. After maybe a few puffs a knock came to the door, I put the joint in the ashtray and made my way to the door.

I opened up the door and when I finally got my eyes on him I wasn't too surprised by the way he looked. his hair was wet and dye red cut short right at the middle of his ears, he had would I would assume to be some sort of dirt bike long sleeve shirt and a pair of sweat pants.

He had a dazed looking his eyes, As he walked into the apartment and walked past me I could smell a little bit of beer on his body as if he had been drinking for most of the night. I pointed to my room and I walked in right behind him. as soon as I step inside he walked over toward me and started to unlace the silk robe I had on.

"I like girls like you," he said as his fingers rub on me.

"Oh yeah" I said stone out of my mind.

I figured it we were already there so I went for a kiss and it didn't take too long before both are tongues were playing hockey in each other mouths. his hand reached down to my panties that I had on over the bodystocking and he started to play with my cock. I reached for his shirt to lift it over his head which made are lips break apart and when I got it over his head I saw that he a had a black lace bra on underneath it.

I stood there playing with my cock which was over the waist band of the panties as he went ahead and removed his pants stepping out and revealing the black panties he had on underneath them.

What caught me off guard however and what kills me about some sissies and submissives, is the forearm length stalks they would normally have tucked between there legs, yet a majority of them like to and prefer to bottom.

Now in the world of kink I'm a bit of a switch, I like to be submissive as much as I like to be a Dom, and as a person who is versatile I like to bottom just as much as I like to top.

Given what my eyes saw I could feel my mouth watering and I knew I wanted to get a taste of what he had bulging in those panties.

Once he had his pants off he looked up at me and said, "what do you want to do with me."

I wasn't too sure but I knew he wanted to be submissive for me so I figured I would put a little lipstick on him. I grabbed one of my tube and held his head back as I applied the lipstick to his lips.

When I was done smearing the paint on his lips we made out again, I could not help myself to have my hand rub on his cock as it bulged through the panties. something told me later that he knew that but I was only going to play one role in the exchange and was going to have to like it which I did anyway. he went down on his knees and started to suck my cock, I grabbed at his wet hair and enjoy the pleasure he was giving me. I move myself toward the bed with him still with a mouth full of my cock. after a few minutes of him doing so I decided that it was my turn to tasted his length of a cock so I brought him to his feet and laid him on the bed.

Bringing myself between his legs I went ahead and started sucking his cock. I worked my tongue around his head and did my best to bring most if his length into my mouth. like with anyone, I normally find myself locking my arm around their thighs and really go to town on them. I could hear him as I was doing my part, soft moan with a few curses leaving his mouth. for good measure I licked his ass a bit, I wasn't going to fully eat it since we just meet but when it there I figure you take a chance.

After a few minutes of me going back and forth tongue his ass and sucking his cock, he got up and said "my turn."

He turn me onto my stomach and reached under me bring my ass in the air, I felt him spread my ass apart and his tongue damn near forced itself into my ass. he kept my ass open with one hand and reached under to jerk me, it felt so amazing and I was hoping it could last as long as it could.

"I want to suck your cock again baby, " he said.

I turned over again and let him do it watch as his mouth engulf my cock, he reached up and grabbed my hands making me have him choke on my cock. I didn't care he was doing great and I wasn't going to stop him from doing what he was doing. I lift his head and told him to lay where I was so I could really give him what he wanted. One he had himself laid down and his head was propped up nicely, I went ahead and placed both my legs on each side of his head and stuffed my cock into his mouth again.

I pressed my hands on the wall, as I thrust my hips forward I made him take all of my cock down his throat. At first his hand was at his side but soon I felt him reach up to my ass and begin to finger my canal. I didn't want it to end I felt we could have had the entire day with us doing what we were doing.

I pulled my wet cock from his mouth and slid it over his face, as I did he gave it a few licks while still playing with my asshole with his finger. I reached around to find his stalk and I started to stroke it, eager to get a chance to play with it.

" I want to taste you now baby," I said.

"Mm yeah baby," he uttered.

I found myself on the side of him and he staggered himself up and climbed on top of me, as he did I could see that he was rock hard with his cock pointed right at me. Finally his rock hard cock slipped past my lip with force and was in my mouth. He was a little sloppy at first with his cock hitting my cheeks but I was able to steer him in the right direction. his cock slipped deep into my mouth and he pump hard, I could feel my own cock beginning to get hard and started to play with it as he fucked my face. my other hand went to his back side as I force more of his cock into my mouth.

I was enjoying what he was doing to me as he pounded his cock into my face but I was caught off guard when he pulled his cock from my mouth, saliva still dripping from the head which I gave a lick to before going away. He reached behind him and took a hold of my cock and position his way back and without any hesitation my cock slip with in his canal.

I know that sounds kind of instant but that's what happen, at one moment I was getting faced fucked by him and then the next he took a seat on my cock and was bouncing up and down.

Normally I would want a condom before I had to top anyone and even though I was on prep I still like to play it safe when I can. But he didn't even give me the option to do so, but to be fare it did feel pretty good.

He bounced up and down and I watch as my cock slip in and out of him, his cock hit my stomach each time he did and I figure I would be nice and jerk him off as he rode me. I could have came right there if wanted to, it felt so good and I knew he didn't care if I came inside of him.

After a few minutes had past he said, "I want you to fuck my face again baby."

At first I was put off just bit and more than happy to cum right there, but since he wanted I figure I would. I pushed him down on to his back and made my way toward his face, with both thighs on each side of his head I once again plunged my cock into his mouth and fucked his face. As I did he reached for my ass and started to rub it and forcing me to push more of my cock into his mouth.

I could feel my orgasm rising as I pounded my cock in his mouth, "Oh fuck I'm going to cum."

He moved his hands to my stomach to push my cock from his mouth and said,"No baby cum in my ass please."

I shook my head and worked my way off him, he turn on to his stomach and I went to spread his cheeks apart. I licked his ass again getting just a bit of my tongue into his canal to wet it just enough. I let a few drops of spit fall from my mouth and I coated my cock with it. Saddling on top of him and keeping his ass cheeks open, I slid my cock into his ass and started to thrust. at this point I was a bit sweaty and was doing my best not to slip, but the moment my hard cock enter his ass was enough for me to focus on fucking him and finally reaching the climax I was looking for.

I pounded hard working my cock in his wet hole, pushing myself to the point.

"Harder, Harder," he said.

Locking my arms on each side of him I pounded away, his moans were louder now and his breathing became heavier.

"Fuck yes baby, yes please."

I kept going and could feel my groin tighten up, I felt at that moment I could stay inside of him forever, sounds cheesy but that's how great the feeling was. I pounded and pounded before finally my groin tighten and I felt my hot load shooting from my cock. I held my self there letting it all shoot out inside of him, I didn't notice at first but my hands had found there way onto his ass and found myself rubbing it as the last few drops of spunk left my body.

"Let me clean it up for you baby," he said.

I smiled climbing off him and working my way to his face which was hanging on the edge of the bed. Grabbing him by the red wet strands of hair again I place my cock into his mouth and he slurp the rest of my cum from off of it, my knees buckle by how crazy it felt.

I brought my face down like the dirty slut I was and we kissed again. he finally got up and got dress, I gave him a makeup wipe to clean what ever lipstick was left on his face. He walked out of my room and to the hallway were the front door was and before he reached for the door we kissed again.

"We should do this again," he said before walking out.

"We definitely should," I said.

He opened the door and walked out, we didn't get a chance to meet again and sort of lost contact after I move to a new state for a position at me. But there's not a day that goes by when I think about the time I had with him.

The only thing I wish is that I would have had a chance to see what that lengthy cock of his would had done. Sure I was happy being the top at the moment, but I always wonder what it would have been if he fucked me. Unfortunately I will probably never know but a girl can always dream.