Early Morning Tryst

Story Info
I fuck my roommate in the early morning hour.
2.4k words
3.74
14.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*As always, dedicated to my own personal muse, my favorite deviant.

I woke up before anyone else in the house, that silent twilight between the pitch black of midnight and the threat of dawn. It was several hours before I had to be at work, but my brain urged me forward towards the start of the day. I padded softly down the hallway to the laundry to tug on some high-waisted pants and a sports bra. The warmer months of summer were already in full effect, the cool air-conditioning felt especially welcome on my skin. I searched to find a shirt, then realized the dryer hadn't completed its cycle. I sighed and resigned myself to remain only partially clothed while it spun around for another half hour. It didn't matter, I had plenty of time.

I started the coffee maker and contemplated breakfast. I preferred this alone time and decided against cooking anything lest I wake the dog, or my husband on an otherwise lazy Sunday. I would be long gone by the time they woke up, maybe crossing paths with our roommate on my way out the door later.

I settled into a comfortable chair with my tablet and decided to do some reading. I scrolled through my downloaded titles but nothing really caught my attention that morning. I wanted something spicier, less romantic and more raw. I tried to settle in for a short story that promised to satisfy but quickly decided the character descriptions were too specific to really enjoy, there was no room left for imagination. It read like a biography instead of a flirtatious fiction. I sighed out loud, this is why I usually wrote my own.

I was really starting to crave something more as I absently rubbed myself through my pants. Damn these high-waisted pants, they looked so appealing but it's really hard to masturbate in them. I stood to pull them down to my knees, leaving them loosely on in case I heard movement. I slowly circled my clit with my fingers through the light fabric of my panties. I moaned quietly, I needed something to focus on. I pulled up some pictures on my phone that a good friend had sent as inspiration.

Transported back in time, I rubbed harder, filled with memories of being just that- filled. I wanted to cum so badly, but I knew it would be difficult with just my fingers. I wished for a vibrator, a hard cock, anything really that could put me over the edge. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, desperate for some release. I pulled my underwear to the side and began to thrust my fingers inside myself. I was starting to get close as I fucked myself without a second thought.

"Don't let me interrupt your fun," a voice broke through my secret session. I froze immediately in the dim glow of ambient light through the window.

How much could he see? Why was he awake? How did I not hear him? My brain flooded with thoughts simultaneously. My roommate stood just a few feet away from me with his shoulder propped against the door jam. He smiled at me when I nervously looked up to survey his reaction. His eyes didn't move from me, like a predator watching his prey, he intently stared at me.

"I'm so sorry, I really didn't know you were awake. I hope I didn't wake you up. Oh my God this is so embarrassing," I started to babble on like an idiot.

"I meant it when I said don't let me interrupt your fun," he said reassuringly.

"I'll just go die of embarrassment somewhere, it's fine. I really didn't mean for you to see me like this," I said and started to pull my pants up from around my knees.

"Stop," he calmly commanded. "You were in the middle of something when I walked in. I think you should finish."

I sat there dumbfounded. Was he asking me to masturbate in front of him?

"I don't think I'll be able to right now," I tried to explain as my cheeks turned the deepest shade of crimson humiliation.

"Pretend I'm not here," he suggested.

"Um, you see it's not just that."

"Not stage fright? Then why not?" he asked.

"It's really hard for me to get off," I said and hung my head. I wanted to curl up in a ball and hide.

"Hard for you to get off? I find that a hard statement to believe. In fact, I know you're lying. I hear you masturbate in the shower all the time. I hear you try to silence the moans so your husband doesn't know, but I hear it." This was news to me, I thought I did a good job of keeping myself quiet.

"I didn't know that you heard me. I'm sorry," I was mortified. This handsome man in front of me knew what I did when I was supposed to be getting clean.

"I rest my case. So go ahead and finish. I'm curious to put all the pieces of the experience together finally."

"It's not that easy though. In the shower I have... things to help me get there," I admitted. We had already crossed a line. Why not give him all the information he was trying to find? "I have a vibrator, a waterproof one, that I keep hidden in the bathroom. It helps a lot. My fingers aren't quite the same, ya know?"

"What about stuffing your little pussy full?" he bluntly asked.

"What about it?"

"Do you find it easier to cum if you have your pussy stuffed full?"

I didn't think it was possible to get more embarrassed, but here we were. "Yes," I meekly answered.

"Then why don't you let me fill that horny little hole of yours?" he suggested. The suggestion confused me, but I couldn't hide my excitement at the potential.

"Excuse me?" I asked, not sure if he was serious.

"You heard me. We're both adults here. You clearly need this, you're constantly walking around this house half naked, showing off. I see the way you look at me when your husband isn't watching. It'll be our secret."

"Okay." I was too far gone to consider any other option that didn't end up with his dick buried inside of me.

He removed his gym shorts and began gently stroking himself. I was shocked, his ex had once told me he was huge, a regular tuna can. She wasn't kidding, it had been a long time since I had something that large inside of me. The thought was thrilling.

"Stand up and turn around. Lean over the chair."

I followed his instructions, stopping to attempt to remove my panties.

"Leave everything right where it is. Just bend over."

I awkwardly bent over the chair, my pants around my ankles, my underwear with a telling wet spot that I'm sure he could see.

"Good girl. Now tell me what you want."

I sighed. Somehow he knew that the embarrassment only turned me on more. "I want you to fuck me," I said quietly.

"You're going to have to do better than that."

I took a deep breath. This was really happening. Before I could open my mouth to speak again, I felt his fingers move my underwear to the side as he slid them into my sopping wet pussy.

"Tell me what you want," he said as he continued to move his fingers inside of me.

"I want you to fuck me. I want you to fill my horny little pussy with your huge cock. I want you to make me cum all over your cock while you fuck me from behind." I moaned as he finger-fucked me harder.

"How close are you?" he asked.

I couldn't lie, all it would take is a little more pressure and I would be over the moon with pleasure.

"Very!" I managed to squeak out between moans. I was trying to be quiet to avoid anyone discovering us, but the thrill was half the fun. He reached around me with his other hand and vigorously rubbed my clit. I could feel his hard cock pressing into me as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Come for me, babygirl!" he urged. That was all it took and I was undone. He hadn't even used his dick yet and I was already helplessly cumming all over his hands. He kept going, allowing me to ride the tidal wave of pleasure surging through my body. Soon the feeling had passed and he removed his fingers from my tight little pussy only to immediately replace them with the head of his massive cock.

"Holy fuck I don't know how you're going to get that inside of me!" I exclaimed without thinking. He immediately shoved his fingers, slick with my own juices, directly into my mouth.

"Shut up and clean yourself off of me. You got yours, now it's time for me to get mine." He started inching forward into me, I wished he wasn't behind me so I could watch as his cock split me in half. He still hadn't removed my panties, they were obscenely pushed to the side; I was just a whore to him.

"Just relax. It'll fit," he reassured me but I wasn't wholly convinced.

"Christ, that thing is huge!" I felt like I was being ripped apart, but it felt strangely good as my cunt stretched to accommodate his size. I hoped he was almost in, it had been a long time since I felt so full.

"Just wait until I put it in your ass," he warned with a laugh.

"Absolutely not!" I hissed at him. He chose that moment to slam the rest of his fat cock inside my waiting pussy. I almost screamed, but he clapped a hand over my mouth to silence the noise.

"You'll get used to it, the more I fuck you."

I was panting, trying to find room to breathe with his monster dick inside of me. "The more you fuck me?" I asked between gasps.

"You heard me. You're going to be my personal fucktoy, whenever I want it. Don't pretend like that doesn't excite you."

"I don't know if that's a good idea," I said cautiously. Then he slowly started to withdraw from me as I felt my velvet walls trying to grip him and draw him back in.

"Mmm, you should really see this from my perspective. You look good with my cock inside you." Only the head of his cock was left in me, and already I felt empty. He pulled all the way out, long enough I could feel myself gape open for a second before he plunged all the way back into the hilt. This time I was more prepared and moved my hips back to accommodate the sudden intrusion.

Fuck he felt good when he moved in and out. I felt so stretched, so deliciously open for him. He increased his pace, his balls beginning to slap against my thighs with each thrust. The angle was damn near perfect to hit every pleasure spot with each stroke. I could already feel another orgasm building. His hands moved to my hips, allowing him to control my movement and giving him leverage to pull me roughly onto his cock.

I could hear his breathing getting more ragged. As much as I was enjoying this, so was he. He continued to fuck my once tiny, tight little pussy as I got sloppier and wetter. I couldn't get enough of him, I slammed back against him with each thrust, my tits hitting hard against my chest even with my sports bra trying its best. I felt his hand move from my hips to between my legs. He ground his fingertips against my swollen clit, adding another sensation to the mix.

"Cum with me," he ordered as I felt another orgasm begin to ripple through me. I felt his cock seem to grow even bigger as he prepared to dump his load directly against my cervix. I wanted to shout, scream, grab hold of something, but all I had was the chair in front of me for support.

I felt my cunt start to spasm, I couldn't hold it back for anything. A huge orgasm ripped from deep inside of me, causing my abused pussy to rhythmically contract around his giant cock. I vaguely heard him moan, and felt a warm gush between my legs. I wasn't completely sure if it was mine, his, or a mixture of both. He pumped one last time deep inside of me and the motion stopped with him still buried inside me.

"I don't even know my own name," I muttered, trying to gather my thoughts into a coherent sentence.

He slowly withdrew from my sore pussy until the head popped out and left me wide open. A sudden feeling of emptiness struck me and all I wanted was for him to pull me back onto his waiting cock. But instead I felt him pull my underwear back into place, I knew they would be a cum covered mess.

"I want you to think about me all day at work while my cum dribbles from your pussy. Why don't you turn around and use your mouth to clean me up?"

I didn't question him anymore. I turned around and immediately took his softening cock into my mouth and licked and sucked all our juices off.

"Fuck, if you keep going like that, you're gonna be late to work with a load of cum down your throat," he warned me. I eased up, knowing he was serious. I could already feel what a sticky mess my cunt was, I wasn't ready for another fuck session this soon.

Once he was satisfied with my cleaning, he removed himself from my mouth and pulled his shorts back up into place.

"Remember, I get unlimited access to you whenever I want. I'll have that pussy stretched out and always ready for me in no time. It'll be our little secret," he said as he walked towards the front door. "And I'm definitely claiming your ass soon."

He grabbed his backpack, opened the door and left, leaving me on the chair alone. I was covered in sweat, cum, and pussy juices with my pants around my ankles. Unsure of what to do next, I pulled my pants up, grabbed a cup of coffee, and finished getting ready for work.

He had promised this would be our little secret, but it was a good thing my husband gave me permission to fuck him when I told him my fantasy last night. This was going to be a fun game!