All Comments on 'Early Morning Tryst'

by shiloh_bathory

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 1 year ago

Would have been better without the last paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who is this clown and what is he doing living with this couple? Husband is the biggest sissy wimp idiot in the world and wife is just a cheating whore slut. Marriage is over, give it a decent burial and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I relate because My husband and I took in a border for the income. He was a university boy and the short story is I fucked him for two years with my husband's permission. He, too, was huge, and my husband loved to watch, as much as I did getting stretched by the boy's cock. Keep writing.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Cuck let the asshole stay over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awe, poor 26thNC, is upset the guy with the big dick is fucking this wife instead of him. But hey 26thNC, why are you so upset? She never mentioned it was a black man, and we all know those are your favorite.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Buster still trying to stick me with his Jamal obsession. Give it up Buster, everyone knows you’re trolling me as anonymous you gutless punk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershiloh_bathory@shiloh_bathory
I've been lurking and writing some on here for about ten years. Decided it was time to start fresh with a new account, rededicating myself to my love of writing smut.