Earning My Slave Collar Ch. 03

Story Info
Master tests my commitment through humiliation.
1.5k words
3.94
15.5k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 3 - Master Tests my Commitment Through Humiliation

My hostess guides me to the back of the club to get cleaned up after being blindfolded, tied to a pole, on display, and used by strangers for my Master's pleasure.

We pass two restroom doors with signs reading "Dommes Only" and "Doms Only," respectively. Then we approach a door with a sign that reads "Subs and Lounge Area."

i find this utterly perplexing, but i obediently walk along, suppressing any outward signs of hesitation or resistance that my hostess could report back to Master.

We walk through the door, and i see men and women in the lounge area, all of them clearly Dominants, chatting, enjoying a drink, and quite surprisingly, viewing various submissive women - all of whom are nude - engaging in what normally would be private activities.

Two submissive women are squatting over what look like pee pads designed for pets in the middle of the room. They are urinating on the pads, while these Dominants casually observe them.

On the back wall, one woman is in a shower stall with no door. Perhaps she too has been covered in strangers' cum tonight and has been ordered by her Master or Mistress to clean herself there. A toilet stall is in the righthand back corner blocked by one single low panel.

Another woman is chained to a vanity area with mirrors, on the left side of the room, where she is applying makeup and doing her hair, apparently after a shower.

"As you can see, slave, in this club, submissives have no privacy. You will empty your bladder on a pee pad like a good pet, and then you will lie on the floor and give yourself an enema in front of any who care to watch. Once it begins taking effect, you will empty yourself in the toilet stall, and finally take a shower and then fix your hair and make up again using the supplies available on the counter. And don't be misled by that single panel by the toilet. That is simply to shield any Dominants who do not desire to see you empty yourself. But any of them are welcome to roam around, of course, and watch you if they so desire. You have no privacy or freedom here, slave."

i stand here, dumbfounded and speechless - yet at the same time feeling aroused at the thought of being humiliated like this as directed by my Master. i have thrived on being humiliated by him in the past - when alone with him. He has had me squat while naked in his back yard and empty my bladder as he stood above me looking down. Being humiliated by him is an honor for me - it demonstrates that i am his pet, his plaything, and that nothing is beneath me. And it thrills me to think that he has never humiliated anyone else to the extent he humiliates me. i feel a throb in my pussy now, just thinking about it!

So, of course, it follows that he might choose to humiliate me in front of others as well, if he'd like.

i take a deep breath and answer simply, "Understood."

My hostess pulls an enema out of a cabinet, hands it to me, and adds, "Oh, and your Master said to rub your clit (without cumming, of course), while lying on the floor waiting for the enema to take effect. And face the Dominants in the lounge area when you do so."

Then, she simply exits the room, leaving me on my own. Oddly, although i do not know this woman, i felt at least somewhat protected and accompanied by her.

Now i'm feeling entirely exposed and alone. i avoid looking in the direction of the Dominants, looking instead to my fellow submissive women. i manage to make eye contact with a couple of them, and we smile.

i realize i need to get started on my assigned a tasks, so i kneel down on an available pee pad, close my eyes, and feel the stream start to run down my inner thighs. i feel unclean and eager for a shower, but i know i must complete the tasks in exactly the order in which my hostess instructed.

Upon opening my eyes, i suddenly see Master approaching me!

"Gorean Capture position, my slave," he commands.

Having been trained in the 21 Gorean slave positions during these past few months of serving Master, i immediately assume the Capture position - lying on my back, arms at my side, palms facing upward, legs bent up with feet flat on the ground, legs spread so my pussy is exposed. Master has trained me to immediately assume these positions when he commands them, no questions, and hold them until he releases me.

"Are you becoming my humiliation slut?" he asks.

"Yes, Master. i am indeed your humiliation slut. Thank you for allowing me to serve you!"

He smiles proudly.

"Good slut. You're going to become my piss slut now. Can you handle that?"

i take a deep breath.

"Master, just as i have learned to crave the taste and feel of your cum in all of my holes and anywhere on my slut body, i will learn to crave your piss as well. i will cherish anything that my Master bestows on me."

With that, Master unzips his pants, pulls out his cock (which i so long to touch and worship!), and begins to unload his piss on me. i try very hard not move or shift at all from my assigned Gorean position, as his piss sprays all over my naked, exposed body. He sprays at my exposed pussy, on my tits, everywhere. i automatically tightly shut my eyes as his piss hits my face.

Then, "mouth open!" he commands.

i hesitate.

"Are you my piss slut, or not?!"

"Yes, Master!"

And i open my mouth, taking in Master's piss. i resist the urge to spit, and instead continue holding it open, then finally swallow as he finishes draining his wonderful cock.

"Well done, my slave. I am so proud of you."

My heart leaps with joy.

"Thank you, dear Master!"

i wonder if he will ever know just how happy i feel when he is pleased with me.

"Now, get going with the enema. And then shower up. You're a filthy slut with my piss and strangers' cum all over you."

"Of course, Master. And yes, i am."

"You have more work to do tonight. I look forward to making you my pain slut after dinner," he adds, and then turns and exits the room.

i take a very deep breath, and then open the enema package, roll on my side - facing the Dominants in the lounge area, but avoiding eye contact - and insert the enema into my ass. Once it is fully emptied inside my ass, i pull it out, and put it aside.

It occurs to me that Master would want my legs to be open for my audience, so i spread my legs wide open and rub my clit in gentle circles, as directed.

And it feels amazing!

Making contact with my clit takes my breath away - it has been several weeks since i have been allowed to touch it.

Since becoming my Master's slave, i have been on self-touch restriction, with very rare exceptions. It occurs to me that touching myself right now is a gift from my Master, just as it was my Master's gift when the woman fondled my nipples as i was tied to the pole.

i close my eyes and savor the tremendous rush of sexual surges racing through my body, resulting from touching my own clit for the first time in so many weeks - while the enema liquid makes its way through my system. My pussy is throbbing with arousal as i rub my engorged clit. Then i pull my fingers away for a moment so as not to get too close to orgasm.

Master strictly owns and controls my orgasms - having an unallowed orgasm would be the most serious trangression, and grounds for canceling the collar. i will never disappoint him in that regard. i will gladly go weeks - or months if he so dictated - without an orgasm to demonstrate the insignificance of my pleasure and the importance of focusing all of my energy on pleasing him. i am incredibly proud to be a denial slut for such a worthy Master.

i feel so beautifully and entirely owned by Master at this very moment. i am incredibly humbled by his generous gift of allowing me to touch myself sexually while submitting to him through humiliation, and yet having to stop before reaching true pleasure.

i am overwhelmed with emotion. It is an honor to be lying here on the floor, naked before an audience of onlookers, in this pathetic condition.

My eyes begin to water, and my pussy aches for Master. i wish i could throw myself at his feet right now and thank him.

i realize at this incredible moment that i am ready to accept whatever further tests Master has for me tonight, as i continue on my journey to becoming his collared slave.