Earning My Slave Collar Ch. 02

Story Info
Blindfolded, bound, and accessible to anyone in the club.
1.5k words
4.33
17.5k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 2 - Exposed and Accessible to Strangers in the Club

Here i stand, blindfolded, naked, and completely exposed, with my wrists tied together around a pole behind me, in a restaurant/club.

i still have no idea if Master is sitting at our reserved table next to me or is elsewhere in the club...or not even here yet, for that matter.

People are carrying on, dining, talking, drinking, enjoying music. Then suddenly i hear a man and woman speaking near me, but i can't make out what they're saying. They get closer, and the man says to the woman, "Touch its tits, my slave."

The woman's hands softly graze my tits.

i am utterly confused with his words and don't understand what's happening.

"it has lovely tits, Master," she comments.

"They are referring to me as 'it'? How can this be?" i silently exclaim.

At this moment in time, i realize that Master has displayed me as his property here, allowing others to sample "it." He is giving me no say in this. He is chipping away at the very notion of me as an individual, of my having any "self."

As unsettling as this is, i recognize that i want nothing more than to please Master. i tell myself that i must learn to make the transition to being more fully his property.

The slave then begins to roll my nipples between her forefinger and thumb. This takes my breath away. A sexual surge travels through my body, culminating with a throb in my pussy.

During these months since becoming my Master's slave, i have been on self-touch restriction and orgasm restriction, with extremely limited access to my own tits. Touching myself and experiencing pleasure are rare and precious gifts that Master chooses to give to me, or not, as he sees fit.

As a result, on the few occasions when my nipples are touched, it's an incredibly stimulating and arousing sensation.

i sometimes stand before the mirror and look at my naked body, and specifically at my erect nipples, feeling desperate to touch them, desperate for Master's permission.

i begin to recognize now that the current stimulation is a gift from my Master, and that it would be rude and inappropriate for me to resist any pleasure that my Master is allowing.

So i take in the moment and savor the amazing pleasure from having my tits fondled by this woman. i feel thankful for this gift.

"Put your fingers in its pussy, slave."

i brace myself. Then i experience her gently putting two fingers in my pussy.

"It's quite wet, Master," she says.

"Perfect. Move out of the way. I'm going to fuck its pussy now."

i gasp. i'm horrified.

One thing is to experience a bit of pleasure at the hands of a woman. But this is quite another thing!

i've slept with only a couple of men since my divorce. Master knows this. And now a perfect stranger is going to fuck me? In a crowded restaurant?!

When Master has said that becoming his collared slave would include the potential for other participants, i have to admit that i have imagined it would be something we would discuss and plan together.

He's testing me tonight, and he is making it quite clear that i will have no say in matters concerning my body.

"Am i ready for this? Do i really want this? Can i handle this?" i ponder to myself.

i remember my hostess' words at the beginning of the evening, warning me not to resist, or else reconsider my decision to become his collared slave.

The man grabs my hips and slides his hard cock into my wet pussy. It takes all of my mental strength to resist pulling away or squirming.

Suddenly, another pair of masculine hands squeezes my ass from behind and smacks it.

"Mind if I play with it while you fuck it?" The new man asks from behind me.

"Have at it," he says while continuing to fuck me. "I'll be out of your way soon enough and you can fuck it too, if you'd like. Its pussy is quite nice."

Then suddenly someone is at my side, squeezing and fondling my tits.

"Is it the woman from a few minutes ago? Is it someone new?" i wonder in astonishment. "How far will this go?!"

Then it hits me. Entering into a collared slave relationship with my Master is going to be all or nothing. Either i belong to him, or i do not. Either my body is truly his to do with as he pleases, or it is not. Either i am an object that is owned by him, or i am not. Either my purpose is to please him, or it is not.

And the choice has to be made tonight. Once i pass his test and agree to be collared, there's no turning back, and there will be no room for these internal struggles in the future.

i desperately want this - in theory.

Being owned by him is everything to me. Over the years, while dabbling in D/s play, i've known that, deep down inside, i was meant for a deeper, more intense level of submission. i have read BDSM literature and felt jealous of stories involving true slaves and true Masters. i have wanted to truly *live* the life of a slave and not simply play the part from time to time. i have wanted to surrender to a worthy owner.

i desire this with every fiber of my being. Master is testing me tonight to see just how committed i am to fully surrendering to him.

The man pulls out and sprays his cum all over me, while the person next to me is still squeezing and now lightly smacking my tits. Then someone begins licking the cum from my body, presumably the man's slave.

Just as she finishes licking up the cum, the man from behind comes around to the front, grabs my hips, and then slides his cock into my pussy.

i hear other voices nearby, commenting on my body and on the activities happening to me. i have no sense of how many people are watching from afar, in addition to those right around me.

Now someone new is spanking my ass, and this second man is pounding his cock harder into me. After a few moments, he pulls out and i feel cum spray all over me, once again for a second time, while the someone new is still smacking and grabbing my ass.

"What a good slut it is!" the man adds as he recovers from his orgasm.

i hear others laugh and comment in agreement.

Then, the voice of my hostess, "OK folks, that's enough for now."

i feel tremendous relief upon hearing her voice calling off the activities.

"You have done very, very well, slave. Your master has watched you since the minute you walked in the door. And let me tell you, he is incredibly pleased." Then i sense her step away.

i am overcome with emotion upon hearing these words. Tears begin to form in my eyes, behind the blindfold.

i sob softly.

"He's pleased with me!" i whisper to myself. "i made him happy. It was all worth it."

After some moments, a man approaches me, puts his arm around my back, forcefully presses his body against me, and grabs my jaw aggressively, pulling my face up to him, and smacking my face a bit.

Master handles me like this. This has to be Master!

He slowly pulls my blindfold off. Quite surprisingly, i'm not drawn to look around to take in my surroundings that have been hidden from me since the moment i walked into this club. i don't look around to see who might have just fucked me. Instead, i obediently look only into my Master's blue eyes. i know that demonstrating my submission to him is all that matters in this moment.

"Oh, Master, it's you!" i exclaim.

He looks intensely into my tear-filled eyes. He then kisses me passionately, and i kiss back, the best i can considering i am still tied to the pole.

He aggressively pulls on my tits, more agressively and painfully than anyone else has so far tonight. i flinch from the pain, but i don't pull away or resist.

Sexual surges race wildly through my body as he kisses me, my pussy throbs, and i realize there's nowhere else i would rather be, and nothing else i would rather be doing than standing here in this club, naked, tied to a pole, and being handled by my Master like this, after being used by others for his pleasure.

"I am incredibly proud of you, slave. You have brought me tremendous pleasure. But know that there is more in store. I look forward to seeing you continue to earn your slave collar tonight - if you still want it, that is?"

"Oh yes, Master, i do! There's nothing i won't do to please you."

"Good. Now your hostess will take you in the back and help you get cleaned up for dinner. The night has just begun."