All Comments on 'Earning My Slave Collar Ch. 03'

by ExistentialDamsel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I can see the logic

Again this is something that doesn’t do anything for me, *water-sports* to the extent detailed in this chapter is a very hard no. I’m almost positive that I wouldn’t be able to undergo that level of public enema. The reason behind this is deeply rooted in low self esteem.

It’s probably a little bizarre that my low self esteem made it difficult to read about a fictional character’s humiliation. I was sexually abused as a child over a number of years, for quite a long time I kept having the repetitive thoughts of “do I have the word *Victim* tattooed on my forehead, that only the monsters can read?” It kicked off all kinds of problems for me which effectively resulted in me having low self esteem. Experiencing BDSM with my husband led me towards a healthy dose of healing. Something like that never fully goes away but it does have less of an impact over time. Maybe that’s why I find the idea of erasing the sense of self? I fought so hard to develop a sense of self in spite of everything else. I think it’s foolish and dangerous to move to a place of *no limits* because everyone including Doms have limits. The risks of emotional and psychological damage are high without limits and safe words.

I know that many D/s couples reach the stage where they don’t need to use safe words because the dominant is so familiar with the sub’s body language and limits. Sub-missives can be tricky to predict because there is an overwhelming desire for the Sub to please their dominant to the extent that they fear losing them and so they set out to never call their safe word regardless of the damage physical or psychological that they might endure because surely anything would be better than failing their Dom.

In your story it’s logical to assume that this sex club has all kinds of caveats in place to ensure things like no STDs etc so the concept others fucking her wasn't an issue on that front but I found it difficult because like the character I would have expected that including sex with others would be something they should discuss beforehand and not presented as a fait accompli.

Thanks again for sharing.

Tess (UK)

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyover 3 years ago
One page updates

...should be outlawed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Piss Play

I love piss play and you write well about it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I do love the comments from Tess (UK) and regard her comments about the trust that has to occur between a Dom and sub. I am a bit concerned that even though her master will not interfere with her life that when she is collared that it will deeply affect her and her life. The risks of emotional and psychological damage are high without limits and safe words and so far we have not seen any of these. Granted, this is only the third chapter and there are a few more to read. I am not keen on piss play and having her master piss on her at the club is extreme to her well being even though she seems to be ok with it. Watersports in a more private setting is more appropriate for them to share and trust. As Tess mentions that apparently STD's are controlled at the club otherwise why would the master expose his sub to being raped. So far I have enjoyed most of the humiliation and do hope that she is successful with her collaring; and that her Dom does not really interfere with her life too much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userExistentialDamsel@ExistentialDamsel
i was introduced to this site some years ago by my Master - before he was my Master. i then began writing my own stories in early 2020. Since becoming my Master’s slave in fall of 2020, all of my stories are for him. i now happily seek his approval before writing. He owns me.