Earth Diplomat

Story Info
The new Earth Diplomat finds herself trapped.
1k words
4.06
9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw the structure and stopped dead in her tracks. Misty looked up as it towered over the area with its metal shining in the night. She looked around as she needed a place to hide, only place was a door at the bottom of the structure. She ran to it and went into the building and locked the door behind her. Misty looked around the dimly lit area as she walked slowly and quietly.

She was there as a diplomat to talk to the alien leader of the area but some didn't like her being there with her people. One alien was chasing after her at the moment so she was alone and her radio wasn't working. Misty came to an open room and looked as she saw her assistant tied to a metal table, struggling to get free.

Misty looked around and ran over to Maggie. She pulled the gag and looked for a release to the metal locks on Maggie's wrists and ankles. Maggie whispered about what happened as Misty finally found the release buttons. She pushed the buttons and the metal clamps released Maggie.

Maggie jumped up and stood in front of Misty as she rubbed her wrists. Misty turned and Maggie grabbed her around the neck. Misty struggled as she was spun around and bent over the table as her wrists were shoved into the clamps. They locked her wrists down as she cried for Maggie to stop and let her go. She wiggled around as her ass rubbed against Maggie. Maggie slapped Misty's nice ass and walked around to the side as Misty begged to be released.

Maggie smiled as she looked down between Misty's cleavage and licked her lips. She bent down and whispered into Misty's ear.

"I want inside you." She whispered as she ran her hand down and grabbed Misty's firm D cup. "Plus, I'm not Maggie." She laughed tearing Misty's suit open, exposing her breasts.

She stood up and changed into her normal form. Misty's eyes widened as she realized that she was tricked by a shape shifting alien. He smiled and laughed as he got closer to her and grabbed her red hair. He jumped on the table and pulled her face down towards his erect cock. She tried to pull away but couldn't as he slapped her cheek with his dick as he laughed. Finally he forced it between her lips and used her hair to guide her up and down. Misty was sucking the large cock as another alien walked in and saw her bent over, sucking the alien off.

He smiled as he looked at her nice round ass in the skin tight suit, knee high boots and her wrists locked down. He walked up behind her as his dick grew stiff just thinking how nice it was going to feel slipping it inside her. Misty felt the other set of hands as they grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed. Her eyes widened as she realized a second alien had appeared and was groping her. She tried to wiggle free but the wiggling made him stiffer as her nice ass moved around.

She felt her suit tighten as he shoved his dick slowly into her crotch. The seam was the only thing stopping him from penetration and the slow, sinking was making him really want into her. She felt her suit slip into her hole as his tip was right at the edge. Her suits seams were stretched to the max and he groaned. Misty knew what was going to happen anytime and was trying to ready herself for it, as she continued sucking on the cock.

She was sliding up and down the shaft with her lips fast as he picked up the pace. She felt his girth grow as he grew closer to getting off. Misty felt the alien behind her grab her hips and shove hard, popping her suit seams. Her eyes widened as she felt the enormous cock slide into her tight hole. He moaned and began fucking her wet pussy as Misty closed her eyes, feeling herself giving up the fight. Misty was starting to enjoy the fucking and sucking.

The alien was slamming his dick into her tight, wet hole as he held her hips. She moaned muffled by the cock she was sucking. Both aliens were grinning big as they had their way with the sexy Misty. She was loving it as cum spurted out of her pussy around his cock with each thrust.

She felt the aliens hand smack her ass cheek over and over making her whimper. Her ass had a perfect red hand print from him spanking her as he fucked her shaved slit. She bobbed up and down on the cock as she swallowed the spit and what cum seeped out of the tip into her mouth. Misty had been fucked many times by aliens but these two had the biggest cocks yet.

The sexy diplomat was getting off yet again as they continued fucking her holes. Her muffled moans filled the room as did the aliens grunts. Misty was weak and tired as they used her energy up. The aliens grew closer to getting off as they kept using her as their sex toy.

Finally she felt the cum spew inside her mouth as the alien held her far down on the cock as she could go. She swallowed as much as she could as it ran from her nostrils and dripped off her chin. She felt the cock inside her pussy grow then start shooting cum into her body.

She felt the warm rush filling her body as her pussy took it all. Misty was released from the cock in her mouth. She gasped for air as she coughed on cum. The alien pulled its dick out of her and shot a couple wads onto her back and ass cheeks as he laughed. He slapped her ass and turned to leave with the other alien. Misty smiled as she closed her eyes and fainted. She was left bent over, locked at her wrists and oozing cum from her slit.