All Comments on 'Earth, Sun, and Moon Saga Ch. 07'

by DakotaWrites

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Dakota,

I want to say thanks for continuing this story. You are an excellent writer, and it is very well written. Truthfully, I’ve been checking back every couple of days for the last two months waiting for this to come out. This story is my favorite story on Literotica right now. I know I’ll be completely broken-hearted when it inevitably comes to an eventual end. You have added so much depth and personality to each character, it’s absolutely fantastic! Yet at the same time, they are all so uniquely different and their own individuals. Please don’t let the story end anytime soon. Five stars! When the stars, eventually end, I hope you continue with another story very similar to it….Because it’s right up my alley. Or maybe you can work on a spin off series like Annabelle Hawthorne with Radley’s Home For Horny Monsters. I truly believe your writing is that good.

Thank you again. I’m waiting with fervor for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I’m still totally hooked. The is still brilliant. I still don’t really know where it’s going but I’m sure as heck staying to the end. Wonderfully well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDakotaWrites@DakotaWrites
UPDATES: Chapter 12 of the Earth, Sun, Moon Sage is submitted! It should be live in a day or two! I'm just your friendly neighborhood smut peddler. Your support makes this possible for me, so thank you for the favs and comments. You can follow me on Twitter at @DakotaWrite...