All Comments on 'Earth, Sun, and Moon Saga Ch. 10'

by DakotaWrites

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Keeper_of_SecretsKeeper_of_Secrets6 months ago

Not a fan of the resurrected lover trope but you do you.

LoretellerLoreteller6 months ago

Resurrected lover trope or not, Edward’s return was a fantastic plot twist! Dakota, you keep me coming back for more. Thank you so much for your dedication to this story, I love it. Ugh! I hate how you left us with unknowns though!! What was Edwards demand before agreeing to work with the Gods? Why did Gwen just ask Edward not to go?!? I have to know! Chapter 11 soon please. Until then, you’re my favorite! (Though I think you already knew that.)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Still brilliant. I cant wait for the next installment of this epic.

SpankerSamSpankerSam6 months ago

I have been captivated by this story from the very start. I can't wait to see just how far it goes. Please continue and don't make us wait too long for the next segment.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story & sex scenes. You should continue & complete it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDakotaWrites@DakotaWrites
UPDATES: Chapter 12 of the Earth, Sun, Moon Sage is submitted! It should be live in a day or two! I'm just your friendly neighborhood smut peddler. Your support makes this possible for me, so thank you for the favs and comments. You can follow me on Twitter at @DakotaWrite...