Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men and women trapped in these tentacle pits had their limbs completely subsumed by the walls around them, leaving only their torsos and heads exposed, with their genitals fully on display, which the teasing tendrils endlessly stimulated. The tentacles vibrated against engorged clits and cockheads, sucked and stroked throbbing cocks and tits, and sloppily toyed with any available orifice - nostrils, mouths, and ears included. The humans all had very toned bodies that were completely drenched in slime, and Sarah noticed that they each had a small chain around their necks with little metal plates attached.

"Military personnel?" Sarah croaked breathlessly, recognizing the dog tags.

"Mmm... these naughty boys and girls tried to attack the Great Mother as well... so they must be punished," The Queen replied with a smirk.

Sarah watched as the eyes of the molested soldiers rolled back into their feverishly sweating heads as their bodies began to convulse on the verge of orgasm. But just as they were about to finish, the tentacles attacking their bodies would go slack and leave them howling and screaming in frustration from the ruined climax.

"P-pleaseeeee....!" One female soldier with a short blonde haircut moaned. "J-just let me cuuuuummmm!!" She gasped and panted, shaking her hips to try and rub her hopelessly gushing pussy against anything nearby to no avail. Some small cilia-covered tendrils gently brushed over the rigid tips of her nipples, causing her to convulse and for even more juice to drip down her legs, but it was clear that she had yet to cum. Small feelers peeled back her clitoral hood and began to aggressively polish her twitching little bean, causing her scream... before letting go of her once again and leaving her crying for mercy.

"Nooo! Don't stop now! I'm so close!" A muscular man with a dark complexion whimpered as the tentacle swallowing his aching penis stopped its movements. He started to buck his hips in an attempt to force his precum-dripping cock back into the tentacle sleeve around him, but a few tendrils suddenly struck at his hanging balls - no doubt painfully full of cum - and whipped him into submission. He cried out and stopped moving, save for his shuddering breaths and whines.

Eventually, as the tortured humans started to cool down, the tentacles began their work again, edging them as close to climax as possible before stopping just before orgasm in a perpetual cycle, keeping them in a constant state of pleasure but with no release. Sarah had thought she might lose her mind after only a few minutes of the edging torture from a week ago... so she couldn't imagine the insanity of being endlessly abused like this.

The gaps in the walls slowly closed up again, muffling the desperate, begging cries of the tortured captives. Sarah gulped.

"You will know the pleasures of being one with us, but never the satisfaction," The Queen whispered in a tone that dripped with seduction and aggression. "Unless, of course, you speak up. Shall we begin?" She elegantly strode over in front of Adam and ran a playful finger down from his chest to the bulge in his gray sweatpants.

"What are you-?" Adam began to exclaim, but suddenly The Queen gripped the waistband of his pants with her slender hand and aggressively yanked them down along with his boxers, revealing his girthy, flaccid penis that hung down under his dark, fluffy pubes. "H-hey!" He sputtered in surprise. Zoey turned her head away with an embarrassed squeal as Steven just awkwardly averted his gaze. Sarah however, was less reserved.

"No!" Sarah yelled. "Don't touch him! S-start with me!" She thrashed in her bindings, attempting to distract The Queen from her prey. The Queen simply glanced over at her and put a shushing finger to her lips as the tentacles surrounding Sarah's body suddenly became extremely tight and covered her mouth again, rendering her completely immobile and silent. She breathed heavily out of her nose as her eyes widened, unable to tear them away from what was about to happen.

A tentacle sprouting from The Queen's head twirled up towards Adam's limp shaft. It gently circled around his sagging balls and squeezed them taut before continuing to slide up his thigh, brushing past his soft length.

"Ngh.." Adam grunted in mild discomfort as the tentacle held his balls in a vice grip. "You think edging me is going to break me? Please, sister; that's my fetish." He grinned defiantly at The Queen and chuckled.

"Oh?" She replied. "Then you will really, REALLY enjoy this, then." Suddenly, the tip of the tentacle that was now just above Adam's hanging penis began to excrete a pearly-white, viscous liquid. "This is my own special batch of nectar. Its aphrodisiac properties are twenty-six times stronger than the regular secretions enjoyed by the other humans in my nest. It's not in a complete state yet, but you seem eager enough to be the first to taste it. Let's see how long you last, mm?"

As she finished speaking, the group all watched in reluctant fascination as a single drop of the white liquid fell from the tentacle and splashed onto the skin of Adam's flaccid manhood. The effect was instantaneous. Adam let out a throaty, wordless howl and began to writhe and spasm all over. His cock rose to full mast in only a few seconds and began to visibly throb in time with his pulse as he reached levels of hardness he had never known before.

His reddening glans began to leak and practically spurt copious levels of pre-cum, which trickled down his shaft and dripped below him to splash against the face of one of the naked female thralls who was looking up to watch. She opened her mouth to drink it in and several other thralls began to push and shove her out of the way to get their own fill of his juices.

"Mnnnghh!! Ohhh GODDDD!" Adam yelled, his eyes rolling back into his head and his tongue hanging out of his panting mouth. He instinctively began to buck his hips, causing his erect cock to flop back and forth and spray even more pre-cum into the air around him. The Queen laughed cruelly and grabbed his cheeks with her hand. A lazy stream of drool began to drizzle out from between his pouting lips.

"Just a single drop and you're already on the verge of orgasm? But at least you're enjoying it, correct?" She cooed into his ear teasingly. He simply croaked and gurgled in her grip.

"P-rof... Adam!!" Zoey shrieked. "Stop! Please stop! You're killing him!"

"It can easily stop once I get an answer to my question," The Queen replied without looking at her. "Who. Killed. The Great Mother?" No one spoke. The only sounds were Adam's grunts and moans and the giddy laughter of the thralls below them, still lapping up Adam's spraying fluids. The Queen sighed. "I guess I will have to keep going then."

A second tentacle slithered down from her head and approached Adam's twitching rod. The top of the appendage opened up like a flower, revealing a hollow interior filled with countless writhing cilia and a few longer feelers near the edge of the "petals".

"Wh-what are you going to do with that...?" Zoey asked in a hoarse voice. She seemed to be drawn in with a macabre wonderment. Her scientific curiosity was showing, despite her best efforts. Sarah suddenly wondered if she had ever actually seen a man's penis in person before. The teenager certainly acted like a virgin at times, so she wouldn't be surprised. Perhaps without her glasses she was a little less shy as her vision wasn't as clear.

"I just want to indulge his fetish for a bit." The Queen smiled sweetly at Zoey. "I'll stimulate every nerve in his primary erogenous zones without allowing him any release." The tendrils gripping the base of Adam's scrotum tightened again, causing his balls to bulge out taut. Another tendril wrapped around the bottom of his shaft and squeezed it tightly like a cock ring, forcing his urethra closed and physically preventing him from ejaculating.

Adam whimpered, watching in horror as the hungry-looking tentacle full of squirming feelers approached his helpless, no longer leaking cock. The long cilia on the end of the tube slowly reached out towards his cockhead as it got closer and closer, as if feeling around for it in the air. Eventually, they made contact with this spongy flesh and twined their way around his glans and down his shaft, pulling the rest of the tentacle sleeve over his rigid flesh as it went.

"Gnnghhhh!" Adam yelled through gritted teeth. His hands flexed open and closed as he struggled to shake off the unwanted invader, but it was no use. The tentacle pussy was securely latched to his manhood, and clearly doing an incredible job of pleasuring it based on Adam's widened eyes and feverish panting. Just as it seemed like Adam was about to tense up in climax, the tentacle opened up around his cock and stopped touching it. His rigid flesh twitched wildly as lewd strands of slime stretched between it and the retreating tentacle petals. His shaft glistened in the warm light of the chamber as he swore under his breath before the tentacle suddenly clamped down and began to masturbate his aching member again.

This went on for almost twenty minutes, until eventually the tentacle masturbating him did so without pause, with Adam's straining member still unable to cum due to the tight ring around his shaft. Sarah and the others could do little more than watch in horror as their friend was tortured in front of them. Every so often, The Queen would repeat her question again, trying to uncover the identity of the person who had fired the fateful, final attack. Impressively, Adam managed to retain his senses.

"Huff... huff... nghhh..." He wheezed and groaned. Adam's face was flushed and pouring sweat, dampening his tight shirt. He had already lost the energy to jerk and strain at his restraints and just hung limply, panting desperately with his tongue hanging out, while the devious tentacle edged his mind closer to oblivion. "I won't... sell out... my team..." he managed to gasp to The Queen after her most recent demand.

"It seems I may have underestimated the mental fortitude of your kind." The Queen shrugged and looked up at him, flicking his full balls with her finger, which caused him to gasp in pain. "Perhaps instead of trying to break all your spirits down along with the physically strongest of your group, it would make more sense to target the weakest?" She turned her ethereal eyes towards Zoey, who flinched under her gaze.

As The Queen sauntered over towards her, Zoey began to thrash in her tentacles with renewed vigor, a look of fear plain on her face.

"N-no! D-don't come near! I'll... I'll bite you!" Zoey shouted, tears starting to form in her eyes as she realized the inevitable was near. Sarah racked her brains to think of some way out. Honestly, she had hoped that A'luhr would suddenly appear and save them all, but looking back on it, she wasn't sure why she had thought such an outlandish and clichéd scenario made sense. She watched as The Queen approached Zoey and panic began to grip Sarah's usually calm and calculating mind. She knew that Adam would be resilient against the Krinis's touch, but she had no idea how a suspected virgin like Zoey would handle it.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER!" Steven howled at The Queen as she passed by him. He strained at his bindings in an effort to grab at her, but she simply giggled softly as she continued unabated.

"Oh? You seem to care for this one over the rest..." The Queen remarked back towards Steven, now gently stroking Zoey's trembling, tear-covered cheek. The girl shot a worried, pleading look towards her brother. "Perhaps you would like to answer my question for her, then?" The Queen tilted her head quizzically towards Steven.

"I tell you what you want to hear and you'll let us go?" Steven asked with a disdainful tone. "As if I'd believe that. But if it will make you leave her alone, then I'll tell y-"

"S-Stevie no!" Zoey stammered. "Don't! It-it's okay! Don't tell this b-bitch anything!" A note of defiance entered Zoey's voice as she glared back at The Queen. "I won't submit to such p-pathetic tactics!"

"Oh?" The Queen's brows raised at Zoey's scathing words. "I seem to have underestimated you as well! You have quite a mouth on you. Let's start there, then, shall we?" One of The Queen's tentacles suddenly reached out towards Zoey's mouth, which she kept tightly shut. It prodded at her lips and she shook her head back and forth to dodge the unwanted advances.

"Z-Zoey! Stop it! I'll talk! Just stop it!" Steven shouted.

"Mmm... it's too late for that now," The Queen laughed. "My daughter showed me such disrespect. She needs to understand the depth of my love first." Small tendrils emerged from the tentacle attempting to force its way into Zoey's small mouth. They snaked up under her lips and pried them open, attempting to slide between her exposed clenched teeth, but to no avail. "Hmm... I hate forcing myself onto an unwilling daughter... it just doesn't sit right with me..." The Queen mused. "I know just the thing to help you begin to embrace the happiness I can offer you."

Before the rest of them could react, Zoey was suddenly yanked up into the air in front of them by the tentacles gripping her slim body. She struggled for a moment before the slimy appendages wrenched her limbs apart into a spread eagle position, facing the ground and with her crotch pointed directly at Steven's anguished face.

"S-Stevie...!" Was all that Zoey could say before dozens of tentacles descended upon her helpless body from the ceiling above. A tentacle wormed its way up the front of her baggy hoodie, causing her to crane her neck as it emerged under her chin. It seemed to attempt to yank at the fabric for a moment in an attempt to tear it off before giving up, instead simply pulling it taut and away from her trembling body.

Another tentacle approached the tightened fabric and suddenly began to intensely vibrate. Zoey whimpered at the sight but could do nothing as it lunged at her. She clenched her eyes, fearing for impact, but instead it cleanly sliced through her hoodie and the shirt below it, both of which fluttered to the floor and were trodden on by the naked thralls watching excitedly below. Several of the nude men beneath Zoey began to rapidly masturbate their large, hard erections at the sight, as Zoey's black C-cup sports bra came into view between the writhing tentacles.

"NOOOO!" Zoey shrieked, trying to twist her body free from the exploring tentacles. Steven tried to turn his head away in disgust but the tendrils surrounding his body held him in place and forced him to keep watching.

The vibrating tentacle sliced Zoey's bra to pieces with a couple of quick slashes and her tightly bound breasts burst into view for all to see, swaying gently below her. Her pale, soft globes were already glistening with sweat and her small, rosy pink nipples hardened as they came into contact with the air. As she continued to scream and wrench her body around, her supple tits jiggled and bounced wildly.

Not wasting time, the vibrating tentacles drew a line down the crotch of her jeans, causing them to split at the seam and fall down from her creamy thighs, revealing a pair of cute white and pink striped panties with a little pink bow on the front, just above the outline of her soft mound.

Other tentacles quickly slid her destroyed pant legs off as smaller tendrils snaked up into the leg holes of her panties and out past her elastic waistband. She shuddered at the touch and clenched her eyes again, not wanting to make eye contact with anybody while in such a shameful state.

Sarah had been busy scanning the area for any methods of escape while The Queen and the thralls were distracted by Zoey's steadily more exposed body. There really wasn't much hope. The tentacles seemed unwavering in their grips and there were no objects to use as weapons. The only visible path was the one she and Zoey had come from earlier, which she knew was a dead end... unless they could fly. Adam wasn't in any state to make any grand escapes either, as he was still drooling and spasming from the tentacle edging his painfully erect cock. Sarah gulped and slightly bit her lip as her attention turned back to him. How she wished she could be that tentacle...

"W-wait...!" Steven suddenly croaked as he saw the tendrils begin to remove what little remained of his younger sister's dignity. Unsurprisingly, the tentacles didn't listen to him. They wrapped tightly around both sides of the garment and quickly jerked apart, tearing her panties away from her skin with a shredding sound. Zoey's delicate, pink pussy lips greeted their eyes, with a soft bush of blonde pubes lightly adorning her puffy mound.

Zoey's eyes remained closed, but tears could be seen rolling down her cheeks as she tried to choke back her sobs. Her face and neck madly flushed in embarrassment as she knew her naked body was on display for friends and strangers alike to gawk at. Steven, unable to turn his head away, clamped his eyes shut to avoid staring straight into his sister's untouched womanhood. Sarah simply averted her eyes, still torn between ogling Adam and finding an escape. She noticed that many more of the thralls below were now madly masturbating, both men and women. Some were even climbing over each other in a frantic attempt to reach Zoey's exposed genitals.

They didn't get far before The Queen hushed them with her voice.

"Now, now, my children. It's clear that your sister here does not wish to partake in our gifts. What do we do with those who are reluctant?" She asked the thralls.

"Educate her! Prime her for ecstasy!" A woman cheered below, fingering herself as two men nursed on her large breasts.

"Baptism! Baptism!" Another man in the midst of the orgy shouted.

"Mnuh?" Zoey groaned, peeking her eyes open after hearing the chants and having realized, with mild relief, that her shivering body was not yet being ravaged. Suddenly, her body was carried through the air towards a large hole that was opening in the ground. The inside of the deep, fleshy pit was lined with the exposed crotches of dozens of men and women, all of which were endlessly ejaculating and squirting into a large pool of liquid at the bottom. Zoey gulped as she realized it looked a lot like the aphrodisiac that The Queen had used on Adam, however instead of a single drop, it was a veritable pond of unknown depth.

"Some of my children produce high quality fluids," The Queen said, standing at the edge of the pit below Zoey. "My loving touch helps convert those juices into plentiful quantities of the special nectar I've been so proud of lately." She giggled to herself, making her large breasts jiggle. Her two tentacle-esque cocks waved in the air in a seemingly happy reaction. It reminded Sarah of an excited puppy eager to play with a new toy. "I am very curious to see how this affects one such as yourself who seems to be yet unmated, based on your pheromones. If anything, it will be a useful study of the limits of your species' nervous system."

"Wh...what are you...?" Zoey breathed, her face growing paler by the second. "You... you can't mean..." Her words were cut off by the scream leaving her throat as the tentacles suddenly tossed her bodily into the air above the pit of aphrodisiac, causing her to tumble several feet downwards before loudly splashing into the pearly viscous liquid below.

"H-HELP! NOOO! GET ME OUT OF... of... nghh!?" She momentarily broke the surface, flailing her arms and gasping for air, but suddenly her muscles seemed to seize up and she started to slip back down just as a tentacle with a flared end latched around her nose and mouth. Her blonde hair swirled above her for a second before it, too, vanished from sight into the depths of the thick white liquid.