Earth - Tentacle Breeding Ground Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let go of me! Ergh! Nghh!" She yelled and wiggled back and forth once more in an effort to free herself, but it did little more than cause her shirt to fall down and reveal her taut, slim navel. "Wh-where do you think you're touching!?" She hollered as a probing tentacle started to grind back and forth between her legs. It suddenly spanked her shapely ass with a sharp slapping sound, making her elastic cheeks ripple underneath her leggings. The woman yelped in surprise, which seemed to incense the tentacle to keep lashing at her jiggling booty.

Sarah could clearly see a wet stain growing between the woman's spread legs as the tentacle picked up its pace.

"Ah... ahn... n-no..." the woman began to moan in spite of herself. "D-don't touch me with these... gross things... I-I need to get back... my brother... I...Hiiiee!" She suddenly squealed as a tentacle slipped behind her and past the waistband of her tight leggings. It slithered between her ass cheeks, around to the front of her crotch, and then up and out of the other side of her pants, rubbing against her cute bellybutton.

Sarah watched as the tentacle began to swell and pull on her leggings, causing them to slide up her chocolaty thighs and reveal a light pink, lacey thong only a couple feet from Sarah's face. The yoga pants were suddenly torn away by several vibrating feelers, along with the woman's running shoes and ankle socks. Her shirt was next, with more tentacles gripping the fabric around the base and neatly tearing it in half along the middle, allowing Sarah to look down at the women's perky boobs, firmly held in place by a white sports bra.

"L-lady! Help me! Snap out of it and do something!" The woman screamed up at Sarah, who simply watched with a glazed expression. Help her? Why? Didn't she want to experience this happiness? It's not like she could do anything anyway... the woman might as well just join her.

Sarah moaned into the tentacle that had just delivered another load of Adam's cock milk into her mouth. She choked a little due to the sheer volume, letting some of it gush out of her lips to splash onto her tits and the woman's aghast face near Sarah's tormented pussy below.

"Wh-what in..." the woman began to say before suddenly bursting into frantic laughter. "Hahaha! Ahhh! S-stop! I-I'm ticklish! Hehe! N-not there! Not my feeeeeeheeheheheeet! Ahhhhahahaha!" She began to squirm wildly as many small feelers suddenly pried her bare toes back and began to aggressively tickle the helplessly exposed soles of her feet. More tendrils worked their way along her sides and began to wiggle against her ribs, inner tights, armpits, and neck, causing her to shriek and scream with choked laughter as her eyes welled with tears.

A tentacle reached up from between Sarah's legs and yanked the woman's bra down over her face, causing her pert B-cup titties to cutely bounce into full view. They reminded Sarah of large chocolate Kisses, causing her to suddenly crave a taste of the woman's smooth skin. Small tendrils wrapped around the base of the woman's breasts and squeezed tight, forcing her dark nipples to stand at attention as even more feelers began to tickle her hardening peaks. She began to wheeze in a desperate attempt to breath through the laughter, as the sensations assaulting her helpless body grew stronger and stronger.

The woman's legs we spread even further apart until she was practically doing an upside down split in the air. A tentacle rubbed against the soaking fabric of her thong before firmly slapping her ass a few more times, causing her flesh to jiggle deliciously. It twined around the crotch of her underwear before tearing the thin fabric away and exposing her already dripping pussy. She had delicate inner lips that peeked out from between her swollen mound, which was adorned with a well-trimmed landing strip.

Tendrils started to tickle at her smooth vulva while also prying it open, fully revealing her moist pink insides that stood out against the dark skin of her pussy lips. The tentacle in Sarah's mouth suddenly pulled out of her throat, making her let out a gurgling sound as it sloppily flopped through the air and slapped into the woman's gaping cunt.

Sarah coughed and gasped as she watched it burrow into the woman's hole. The woman didn't have the breath to scream, instead she simply grunted and groaned from the intensity of her tickle torture. Her mouth hung open and a clear stream of saliva drooled from her flailing tongue and down her face before dripping to the floor.

With a shudder, the tentacle suddenly squirted what must have been nearly a gallon of Adam's semen into the woman's stuffed, spasming pussy. The tentacle pulled away from her overflowing tawt and the white liquid within gushed out and splattered all over Sarah, who attempted to catch it with her tongue, slightly upset that another woman was enjoying her lover's precious fluids.

She wasn't left out for long, however, as the tentacles suddenly drew the woman's body against Sarah's, pressing their naked skin together and positioning the woman's cum-filled cunt directly in front of Sarah's mouth as her legs began to be absorbed into the taker's chest on either side of Sarah's head.

Sarah hungrily latched her lips onto the squirming woman's messy hole, greedily sucking as much of the sloshing semen into her mouth as she could, using her tongue to dig around inside of her. Sarah moaned happily into her meal as she felt the tentacles that had been playing with her own pussy suddenly move away to be replaced with the warm feeling of soft human lips being pressed against her dripping mound.

The tentacles finally relented and stopped tickling the woman, who gasped for breath. As her mouth opened, tentacles shot out and pulled her face into Sarah's crotch, forcing her mouth around Sarah's tender slit.

It hadn't been very long since the woman had ingested the nectar mixed with Adam's cum, but it was already doing its work. The woman hesitated for a second but then began to take a few experimental licks at Sarah's wet vulva before giving into her desires and fully tongue fucking her.

Sarah was almost too busy sucking and lapping at the woman's hot holes to notice more tentacle milkers attach themselves to her chocolaty tits below, teasing and squeezing them in the same manner as those slurping on Sarah. Soon enough, small needles emerged and injected the woman's bound breasts with nectar, causing them to begin to squirt milk into the suckling tentacles that increased in volume over time.

The two women happily feasted on each other's gaping wet pussies while they moaned and mewled from the intense sucking and flicking sensations on their stiff nipples. The Taker began to move towards a nearby wall, suddenly beginning to scale up it towards a pinpoint of sunlight in the ceiling high above. From behind them, Sarah could barely make out The Queen's delighted laughter.

"Go on, my loving children," The Queen called after them. "Bring the bellus female back to me and know even more rewards." As the Taker trudged off towards the outdoors, the tentacle shooting out Adam's semen slid its way into the black woman's ass, thrusting in and out as flat tendrils began to rapidly spank her butt and tits. Her shrieks of pleasure and pain soon faded away from the tunnel as the creature took its captives up to the surface and out to hunt for more prey.

***

Zoey felt the tentacles holding her in the air suddenly loosen, sending her falling to the fleshy ground below where she splashed into a puddle of unknown liquid. She coughed and sputtered, holding herself up with her arms and peering around the murky darkness of the chamber she found herself in. The cavernous area was dimly lit by pulsating, bulbous growths on the surrounding surfaces. She was nearly rendered blind in this setting without her glasses, but she could still faintly make out large, blurry spheres dotting the walls around her.

"S-Stevie...? She called out in a small, nervous voice. She stood up with unsteady legs and began to feel around the room to find an exit.

"Sarah...? A-anyone? Hello?" Her mouth was dry from fear, and, hearing no one in reply, she slid down along a wall and curled into a ball. She started to gently sob into her slime-covered hands, hugging her legs tight around her tender chest and hoping that soon she would wake up from this nightmare. The effects of the aphrodisiac had finally worn off, she realized, as her mind was slowly becoming sharper by the second. Her face reddened with embarrassment as the memories of what she had said and done earlier came rushing back into her restarting mind.

"Whhyyyyyy did I say those things??" She groaned to herself. "I-I can't believe I had s-sex with..." She nearly gagged, unable to finish the sentence. She didn't know where Steven had been taken, but it clearly was somewhere else. She was worried because she remembered The Queen talking about some sort of punishment for him. He had given himself up in order to save her, but in the end, it hardly mattered as she had been mercilessly ravaged regardless... though she had technically wanted it at the time.

"I've got to get out of here and find the others," she thought to herself, forcing her legs to stand again and wiping the tears from her cheeks. Each step pained her, as her vagina and anus were both quite sore, serving to refresh the horrific memories that she was trying hard to repress. After a few minutes of feeling around the walls, she came upon one of the large orbs when her hands brushed against the fleshy, slimy surface.

"What...?" She breathed, running her hands around it more in an attempt to better ascertain the shape of it. From what she could tell through squinted eyes and from her sense of touch, it appeared to be a giant oyster made out of the same mottled, fleshy material as the tentacles and surfaces around her. For the first time, she realized how little noise there was. Most of the other tunnels and chambers she had passed through were filled with the cries and moans of countless humans being fucked silly. This room, however, was deathly still and quiet.

That is, however, until she had approached this weird oyster thing. She thought she heard something that broke the silence coming from within. Curious, she cupped her ear to the side of the rounded, slippery walls and listened intently. From deep inside the pod, she could hear what sounded like muffled screams and moans. Realizing it was a human voice, she recoiled in terror, tripping backwards on the uneven ground and landing on her naked butt.

"Aren't they working hard?"

The soft voice from behind her shattered the silence like an explosion, causing Zoey to jump in surprise and scramble around on her hands and knees to get away from the creature that she knew was in the room with her. She hid behind the large oyster thing and tucked her limbs in to make herself as small as possible.

"My dear, you do not need to hide from me," The Queen said in a soothing tone. "I am here to bring you ecstasy the likes of which few of your kind will ever know. This is a privilege, and an honor to serve our family by allowing us to study your primitive body." When Zoey still didn't emerge from behind the pod, The Queen sighed and flicked her hand. A tentacle shot out of the wall next to Zoey and pushed her into the center of the room, yelping from shock. She lay sprawled on the ground and looking up at the imposing silhouette of The Queen.

"I see you have already found one of your sisters." The Queen walked past Zoey and tenderly caressed the sides of the pod. At her touch, the bioluminescence in the room glowed brighter and Zoey could now clearly make out what was in front of her.

It appeared to be a large, fleshy oyster after all, with a bumpy, closed slit wrapping around the front of the pod. Melon-sized sacs of white liquid dotted the surface of the structure, within which air bubbles could occasionally be seen. An almost constant stream of clear fluid drooled from the slit in the center, making it obvious that these pods were the source of all the strange puddles around the room.

"Allow me to show you what the rest of your life will be like." The Queen said softly, pressing her hand against the side of the oyster. It slowly cracked open as if it were a giant maw, thick strands of slime pulled apart as the top of the pod lurched upwards. The powerful scent of sex wafted out of the hollow space within and Zoey covered her mouth in shock after seeing the contents.

Embedded inside the fleshy inner walls of the pod was a naked woman. Her limbs and head were all entwined among the tentacles within and she was positioned in a way that kept her legs wide open with her hips jutted out to fully expose her genitals. Dozens of tendrils were playing with her body in several different ways. They sucked, licked, vibrated, squeezed, and performed all manner of other lewd motions.

Both of the woman's holes were being stuffed with tentacles that seemed to be taking turns filling her up - each one with a different girth and shape. Her pussy juices leaked from between her legs like a fountain, and Zoey realized that this was the liquid that was pouring out of several of the pods. Zoey nearly gagged again at the realization that she had been sitting in deep pools of some stranger's pussy juice.

The woman's tits were undergoing the same sort of treatment as the rest of her shaking, sweaty body. One breast would be milked and sucked by cilia-filled tentacles while the other was squeezed and vibed, before a new set of tendrils would take their spots to submit the woman's poor, stiff nipples to an endless array of different sensations. The woman's screams of ecstasy could be faintly heard from where her head was encased within but were greatly muted once the pod closed around her writhing body again.

"In order to better understand your human physiology, we must engage every erogenous zone to the absolute limit," The Queen happily explained. "These pods will discover your weakest spots and which forms of stimulation you best react to. They won't leave an inch of your body untouched. Truly, with a steady supply of my special nectar, you will experience orgasms so powerful that they could make an average adult of your species faint." She seemed realize the scary things she had said, so she turned to the now desperately shaking Zoey and gave her what could be considered a comforting look.

"Don't worry, though!" She continued. "The nectar won't allow you to lose consciousness. That would detrimentally affect the research, you see. Well, it's probably easiest to explain just by letting you experience it first hand." She snapped a finger and suddenly another large pod dropped from the ceiling. Zoey looked up for the first time and gawked at the sight. Hundreds of oyster things just like this one lined the ceiling, all of them dripping white or clear liquid. Seeing as the clear liquid was pussy juice, she had to conclude that the white stuff was from male captives.

The pod popped open with a steamy, wet squelch and revealed no occupant.

"I-I-I can't go in that...! P-please..." Zoey whimpered in fear, her eyes tearing up. "P-please... d-don't make me... I-I'll be good I swear...! J-just not that! It'll kill me... please m-ma'am...! Um...uh... your m-majesty!"

"If that's how you feel, then I won't force you," The Queen sighed glumly.

"R-really...?" Zoey sniffed, her voice a mix of relief and suspicion.

"Of course, darling. I hate seeing my precious daughter trembling in fear like this..." The Queen knelt down next to the girl to get closer to her eyelevel. "But what good mother would I be if I didn't push you a little, hmm? Here, let me help you find the courage." One of her tentacles slithered out and began to ooze that accursed white aphrodisiac again.

"NO! S-stay away!" Zoey shouted and fumbled backwards away from The Queen. "D-don't touch me with that disgusting stuff again! It makes me... lose myself..."

"On the contrary, it simply helps you BECOME yourself. It washes away your inhibitions while enhancing your senses." The Queen strode closer to the cowering teenager. "You will be your true self with my help." She smiled so sweetly that Zoey momentarily forgot her fear. It was then when the tentacle flicked through the air and sprayed her in the face with the powerful fluid.

Immediately, Zoey's eyes dulled and she started to drool. She slumped to her knees and stared straight ahead into the open pod, her nipples rapidly hardening. She let out a gurgling moan as she leaned her shaking body forward and began to desperately finger her already dripping cunt.

"Ah, ah, ah!" The Queen chided. "No taking care of yourself! Just relax and let us pamper you." She kneeled down and gently pushed Zoey by the back towards the open pod. "Once inside, you will know nothing but the overwhelming sensation of female pleasure. You will want for nothing, living purely to reach climax in every way possible and enrich our understanding of humankind. Doesn't that sound lovely?"

Zoey nodded thoughtlessly.

"C-cum...?" She croaked, starting to crawl towards the welcoming pod with such desperation that her limbs slipped out from under her several times.

"That's right. You can 'cum' as much as you please in here. All you need to do is press your cute little mouth against that delicious phallus and you can join your siblings in ecstasy."

Zoey shakily pulled herself up into the mouth of the pod, eagerly looking around inside. It smelled sweet as flowers and honey to her nose and the interior was pleasantly warm, soft, and squishy - like the inside of a cheek. In the back of the pod was a wiggling, cock-shaped tentacle, almost beckoning her to suck on it. She quickly obliged; any shred of dignity or critical thinking had already been washed away by the aphrodisiac.

She giggled giddily as she crawled face-first into the pod, opening her mouth wide and beginning to hungrily suck on the alluring phallus, which quickly began pumping the sweet nectar down her throat, dribbling a bit down her chin. Her eyes rolled back into her head and intense warmth flooded through her body as her limbs slowly began to sink into the fleshy inner walls of the pod. Soon, she was stuck up to her knees and elbows, forced into a doggy-style position. She heard The Queen say something behind her that she couldn't make out as the tentacles began to loudly squirm all around her nude, immobilized body.

Her world became pleasure, wetness, and warmth. She felt tendrils caress and stimulate erogenous zones she didn't even know she had. Some rubbed along her neck and behind her knees, while other small feelers danced over her tongue or even entered into her ears. She couldn't see what was happening to her, but she felt countless different sensations grace her hanging boobs and dripping holes. Things filled her up, sucked and flicked, vibrated, rubbed, squeezed, kissed, and squirted over every inch of her body, outside and in.

She came endlessly and more powerfully than she ever had in her life. She howled and screamed in pure pleasure until her voice wouldn't come out any more. As her head became absorbed into the soft walls to keep her head still, she felt feelers play with her nostrils and ears. Unbeknownst to her, extremely tiny tendrils had entered her ear canal and painlessly pierced into her brain, directly stimulating her pleasure centers. The Krinis had quickly realized that the brain was the largest erogenous zone, but also the most complicated, so much experimentation was needed to fully grasp it.

Her body thrashed and spasmed uncontrollably as juices gushed from her pussy and milk squirted from her nipples, having been injected with that strange fluid. Her tits felt heavier and fuller, as if swelling in size, and her clit felt like it was on fire and throbbed as more and more tendrils began to find space on her twitching bud to stroke and suck.